Konfeo

Online event registration software for training businesses

Konfeo Reviews

Stefanie B.

Other than the fact that Konfeo has awesome customer support, the provided features are very helpful and easy to use in handling events registration fees.

Ahmed H.

Radoslaw S.

Cons

You can focus on the substantive aspect of the event and leave the registration to the experts.

Dariusz G.

Although Konfeo doesn't have all the features I need, the team is working hard to meet my expectations.

Dariusz G.

5.0

Highly recommended

Pros

We use this tool for more then 5 years and it works really very good. Our customers can easily sign up for courses and trainings we offer and make payments right away. The customer care works great, in case of any issues they help and answer immediately.

Cons

The cost of using this tool is debatable

Considering the quality of the system and the service, I can recommend Konfeo with full conviction

Pros

We decided to use Konfeo system to improve the process of registration and sale. We highly evaluate the functionality of the system - both from the attendee's point of view and from the side of event management. We decided not to build our own system and fully rely on Konfeo, because programmers and system architects are open to our suggestions, realistically evaluate their usefulness and the possibility of introducing them.

Cons

complete solution for creating well-organized events

I use and recommend good value for money, and very complete

Pros

wonderful, full of options for variety at events, well organized and functional in all tools

Cons

my experience had not even a negative observation to make, everything responds to expectations

Konfeo - really reliable tool, works without any problems

Pros

What I like the most is that everything just works. There are no mistakes, no problems. Registration process offered by Konfeo allows me to save a lot of hours of work. Also, contact with Konfeo team is great. I appreciate the willingness to provide support even in non-standard situations.

Cons

It would be useful to expand the edition options on the registration page and add possibility of sending scheduled messages. I would find several other more solutions useful, however it's nice to see that Konfeo is constantly growing system.

Konfeo is a constantly evolving system. It offers great features

Pros

In general, the system works very well. We are satisfied with its functionality. The great advantage is that new functions appear often.

Cons

As far it is not possible to add new events with default settings. I hope this feature will appear soon.

Pros

First of all, Konfeo is a helping hand for me, extended when other conference systems have failed and could no longer be used. Secondly, it is the baggage of new experiences and a look at my conference from a completely different perspective. Thirdly, the pleasure of working with people who know that an immediate support is a key to success and only this will actually keep the client for longer.

Gets the job done.

Most of all I do not have to worry every time I am preparing a training for my customers. Especially if most of the settings are the same as previous ones. Also, as I have already mentioned, it is the only tool (at least from the ones I know) that is not taking my customers money. And it is really cheap for all the functionality it provides and I do not even use all the available features yet.

Pros

Konfeo is just as easy to use as it gets. I've used it several times to set up medium size trainings and it was always plain and simple. Definitely one of the main things I value the most is the fact Konfeo is not "messing" with my client's payments like all other online apps I have used in the past. I get all the payments directly to my account and deal with Konfeo later. Also, the price is most probably the best bang for the buck there is at the moment.

Cons

Konfeo is extremely easy to use

Pros

Ease of use, clear and transparent administration panel, a number of options to handle the event such as payment reminders or mailing automation

Cons

I'd like to have more extensive group registration capabilities by enabling custom fields for all participants in the group. - additional options for them in a given event, such as choosing a workshop for each person, participation in dinner, departure, etc.

System is very easy to use and support is very fast

Saving time and money

Pros

Konfeo is an extremely convenient and modern system for registration, communication and handling of all types of events. We used it to organize the 31st Congress of the Polish Anatomical Society and other events. The staff is very helpful and provides information or hints and introduce suggested changes as soon as possible. Konfeo system is worth recommending!

Amazing Soft

The facility that guarantees you from start to finish, allows you to organize an event and make many customers happy, Konfeo takes care of most of the work while you have a contact with the participants.

Pros

Now we can freely organize events for our clients with Konfeo, a software designed to organize events without the need to invest all your time.

Cons

You need more features, such as adding programs, and sending reminders to attendees after buying tickets. The sooner the software has more features I will feel happy using it.

Konfeo is certainly worth recommending!

Pros

Working with Konfeo guarantees efficient recruitment and contact with conference participants. The system is easy to use and at the same time has all the necessary options.

Cons

Definitely gonna use it again!

Pros

Other than the fact that Konfeo has awesome customer support, the provided features are very helpful and easy to use in handling events registration fees!

Cons

Well, mainly two points if improved, Konfeo would be perfect: 1. More flexibility in the registration fields and registration form in general, to fit the needs and constraints of the different events 2. Adding more options for making payments other than Paypal

The fastest software I've ever used!

Pros

Mostly, I like ease of use and speed of the software. Pages load so quickly, that sometimes I don't even notice that I see new screen. This is completely different experience.

Cons

Registration page could be nicer, however I use integration to place form on my website, so it doesn't really matter

User-friendly and efficient tool for registering event attendees

Pros

We used Konfeo system to handle the registration process for ITechDay 2017 conference. The system enabled us to easily register attendees in the conditions of high internet traffic, which was crucial for us. The application is a user-friendly and efficient tool for registering event attendees. I recommend it to every event organizer.

Cons

Intuitive system, has everything I need. Great support!

Konfeo saves my time. I can focus on the most important things for my business and leave the rest to the system.

Pros

Konfeo system proved to be the solution most suited to our needs. I use to organize training courses. I love the simplicity and performance. Support responds very quickly and professionally and is open to clients individual needs. 10/10!

Cons

Registration page could be better, I mean better looking. Right now it is very simple and neat, and gets the job done, but... could be more "catchy"

Perfect solution for both: beginners and advanced users

Pros

Konfeo is very simple and comfortable system to use. I don't have any problems with it, although I am just starting an adventure with this type of software.

Cons

The only thing I would expect is the possibility of posting graphics in emails. Everything else works as it should.

Konfeo is very good and simple tool. As for me the perfect solution

Pros

Konfeo is the registration system recommended to me by my friends. Honestly, I was absolutely delighted the first time I organized a conference. The system turned out to be very simple to use.

Cons

I haven't noticed any flaws, the system works as it should. It is easy to learn it. It is perfect for my needs.