KORONA POS Logo

A all-in-one cloud-based POS and inventory management system

KORONA POS Reviews - Page 3

AL

Anna L.

Food Production, 1-10 employees

100% recommended for bakeries

Best customer service of all times. I worked with many POS systems as an employee and know the frustration you sometimes experience. Now as a employer I value perfect customer service even more. Korona is very easy to set up and simple to use. For my store an absolute must-have.

Pros

I'm new to the baking business and was very surprised how super simple it was to set up the POS system. Great video explanation through Korona website and absolutely wonderful customer service in case of any questions!

Cons

Korona doesn't integrate with Moneris (yet) which makes it a little more inconvenient especially on a busy day.

dw

david w.

11-50 employees

The ability to customize the platform is crucial for our business

Pros

I like the customization, breadth of features, and inventory process. The functionality of the inventory process is user friendly and takes a lot of the work out of my hands and automates most of the process.

Cons

There was a significant learning curve initially. As we further customize and adapt the system to our business the easier it is becoming to use.

Thanks, David. Please give us a call at your convenience so we can provide some additional training that you and/or your staff may need. KORONA has a lot of features to navigate and we're always here to make sure our customers are taking advantage of them :)

MH

Mary H.

Party Store/ Customer support

My husband and I always wanted to open up a small business, it had always been a dream of ours. Therefore we opened up a small party store in our hometown. We knew nothing about business let alone what a POS solution was. A family friend recommended Korona, we signed up for the free trial to give it a try. Both my husband and I are the least tech savvy individuals you will ever meet. But navigating...

Cons

Thank you for the kind words, Mary. We are glad that our software is working great for your store and that it's hassle and headache free :)

CH

Cassidy H.

Food Production, 51-200 employees

KORONA POS has been nothing short of amazing!

My experience with KORONA has been great so far. The software is capable of working with our complicated industry, and the support team has been extremely helpful.

Pros

My favorite part of this software is that it is easy to use and it is capable of almost anything.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about this software is that the support team is located on the opposite side of the country, but that's not their fault!

SM

Shaun M.

tricky and stressful but ultimately worth it

Pros

I love the hardware. I love the degree of control. I like how simple inventory counts are and I hopeful that it will have profound impact on ordering

Cons

The functionality is not yet ready for washington cannabis. The programming that deals directly with regulation is sort of ad hoc and hasn't worked fully since we bought it. I think it will improve but its difficult to cope with presently

Thank you for your feedback! We are going to address your concerns directly with our partner in Washington. We will assist them in any way we can to resolve issues for your industry.

SM

Stephanie M.

Wine and Spirits, 11-50 employees

Great customer service, customizable software

Pros

We were looking for software that could be fully customizable to our needs, which was tough to find out there with more "mainstream" software companies and models. Some winery-specific software that we considered had some of the features we needed, but not others. Korona's integrations and layout made it easy to make the switch.

Cons

As of now, we don't have any complaints with the software.

That's so nice to hear, Stephanie. We're pumped about what our winery software offers so it's great to see that you're happy with the switch!

BS

Bandele S.

Retail, 1-10 employees

sold on it

Pros

the modern interface and the excellent support . the ease of purchase, i could pay monthly rather than a one time payment

Cons

i find the manual instructions tedious at times . i wonder if they could be simplier or have ayoutube componant

Omar E.

Accounting, self-employed

Korona

Pros

Easy to use and you can you it on your phone and PC

Cons

It's very good and we all need it and depend on it at this time

BJ

Brady J.

Winery/ Loyalty Rewards

I recently opened a winery in northern California, I was excited to get operations underway. I had everything ready and set to go besides a point of sale solution. I went online and found a page that said it specialized in wineries, so I downloaded the free trial they offered. After I downloaded they gave me a call a few days later to show me all the features it had and why it was perfect for my winery. The loyalty program works wonders for me, I have regulars who come in and use the points they have accumulated to buy bottles of wine. Loyalty members also receive an additional 15% off when buying 3 or more bottles. I have always believed in rewarding loyal customers and with Korona I am able to do that and able to keep track of all my members in one easy place

Cons

Thank you Brady for your kind words. We are happy to hear that you love using Korona and the loyalty program! It is our pleasure to help you succeed.

SB

Seth B.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Great product

Pros

Easy setup and great customer service. Set up was easy and a vast improvement.

Cons

Integration with our website was difficult, but once it was finished, it was great.

Thanks for the great review, Seth! As always, give our support team a call if there's any way we can help.

Inés P.

Telecommunications,

I really am very happy

Pros

I really am very happy to have worked with KORONA since I did not really expect them to have such high performance quality and provide services that make us feel satisfied that we have chosen them. I really do not have any complaints, just praise and for this reason I highly recommend it.

Cons

I have no complaints about the site, everything has seemed excellent to me so far, I will continue to use the service for a long time.

Thank you for your great review!

KC

Kevin C.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Robust backend

Pros

Korona has very logical features and more than you can think of implementing. The POS was well thought out with speed in mind. Support staff is very helpful for any assistance or issues you have.

Cons

It’s a port/translation from pre existing software, so there may be some quirks to iron out. Additional features/software fixes may not be easily requested.

Thanks for the review, Kevin! Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team if you ever have any questions.

RT

Randy T.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Buy Korona

My experience has been very positive. Their technical support is superior.

Pros

Ease of use. Super intuitive. The online manuals are very helpful.

Cons

I don’t know of any other applications that I require. In fact, there are many parts of the software that I don’t use and this is the only software service I use. It is complete.

jw

jessica w.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Flac

Its been great so far

Pros

it is easy to use and inventory tracking is great

Cons

customer service on the weekends is tough

Alma R.

Restaurants, 11-50 employees

Think out of the box

We really believe in this product but we need a one on one experience because our lack of experience that would be great for us, and for many restaurants or business that have latin americans employees

Pros

All of the features and how easily we can update it

Cons

That the training and customer support its in english and it not our main language

Thanks for the feedback, Alma! We're always striving to provide the best support we can to each of our customers. Expanding our support and manual to new languages is one of our goals. In the meantime, our team will do everything we can to communicate effectively and to make sure that KORONA is great for your business.

Manuel E.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Korona

Hace el dia a dia y el trabajo mucho mas facil gracias a su buena operativa

Pros

Su gestion de productos, pedidos e inventario lo recomiendo

Cons

Ninguna objecion me ha gustado todo de este producto

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation