CampaignerCRM Reviews

CampaignerCRM

CRM that combines sales process consistency with technology

CampaignerCRM

Review Summary

Pros

I like the ease of use when compared to others and the quality of the finished email is excellent.

Jeff B.

I had a great experience working with this software and their customer service team. Did I say that I loved my customer service experience.

Gwen A.

Sue G.

Cons

After leaving a frustrated message of my desire to cancel and problems doing so, I received no return call from him or a company representative.

Ben V.

But I would much prefer hitting a button and my desktop email being populated. I never know if an email address is bad or gets kicked back.

Joe C.

My only complaint would be with the slowness is response from the customer service team.

Gina T.

4.4

Pros

Very easy to upload csv files. Some CRMS you need a masters degree in Technology just to upload clients into the database. Campaigner is simple to use, and cuts out all the other garbage fields that you don't need.

Cons

Pricing should continue to reduce as the economy is certain to crumble in the next six months.

Campaigner as Used by Our Agency

We like the ease with which we can update our custom templates, or build new ones, and the ability to schedule sends. There are many command aspects within the program that create beneficial results for your sends as well. Be sure to explore them!

Pros

Campaigner offers the flexibility of working within a setup wizard, or full-HTML. This wonderfully spans the usage range from set-up programmers to end users who may have no programming experience.

Cons

We may not have found the best way to access our multiple-client templates, as it seems extremely cumbersome to have to back out of the template area and re-enter each time you want to change a template. The program should allow one to easily work back and forth between updating one of our custom templates and choosing the next one. There may be an easier way to do this other than completely leaving that area and returning, but we haven't found it as many years as we've been using Campaigner. (It's also not been a priority for us to follow up on as yet!)

Affordable, Mediocre Product

Pros

The software has some decent templates. It is easy to send out and the email delivery process is relatively smooth. It provides both mobile and desktop options for preview which is great.

Cons

It is not super easy to use in terms of design and campaign functionality. Wish there was more variety and more design options in general. Platform does not unsubscribe users easily and this seems like more of a manual thing you have to do.

Ease of Use and Quality Output

Overall I find that given the choice of promotional email providers, Campaigner is one of the better.

Pros

Cons

I feel that the price point is expensive. Limiting the number of emails at your price point is also confusing and doesn't seem straight forward in the understanding. Also, I feel like most of my contacts are never reached. The contacts are limited to different browsers, EXAMPLE: while I may reach all my Yahoo addresses, but only a handful of any AOL emails will actually be reached, yet the system says all were delivered.

Use of Campaigner

Pros

The automation of tasks (birthday, reminders...).

Cons

Customized fields should be more flexible. I.E. numeric with commas (French) as well as dates.

Features Need Improvement

Pros

Was relatively easy transferring over data to this software. The email delivery is easy to use and navigate. The cost of the product is very reasonable given what it offers.

Cons

Wish there was more features and that some of the features were easier to use. The software often requires a lot of things to be done manually rather than automated. Would appreciate more variety in layouts.

Just what we needed

Pros

Campaigner has helped us engage with our clients better that we expected. It has so many features that we are just now figuring out how to use to make the process more automatic.

Cons

The basic email designer is very limited, it much better to go with the full email editor and not any harder to use.

Campaigner

Allows me to send out quickly and easily office newsletters.

Pros

User friendly newsletter production and distribution. Excellent tracking/data info provided.

Cons

Holiday templates are not regularly updated with new designs.

Campaigner

I'm ok with it. I wouldn't say it's the best, but it does the trick.

Pros

It is fairly easy to navigate through and after many years, am quite used to it.

Cons

Very slow and a little cumbersome which I find frustrating

Campaigner Review

Great experience

Pros

It's a good product that gets the job done! It is versatile. What stands out for me is there customer service. As a new user, their technical support team was knowledgeable, patient and helpful and available whenever I needed them, even on weekends! I had a great experience working with this software and their customer service team. Did I say that I loved my customer service experience :)

Cons

Any issues were addressed by their customer service/technical support team.