All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

sticky.io Reviews

Pros

The best feature of sticky.io for our business was the cascade billing and the ease of use of the reprocessing of declines.

Austin O.

Read the full review
Overall Sticky.io is great software. The team is always willing to help us with our reports and custom requests.

Read the full review
What I like the most about this software is its user-friendliness. It's easy to navigate and it updates hubspot accounts of our clients.

Stephanie V.

Read the full review

Cons

The Product, category, campaign setup can be a little confusing.

LIAM O.

Read the full review
Without the insights, it is really hard for us to make a decision of changing how we sell our subscriptions.

4.0

Sticky review

Very good overall experience with sticky.io. The support staff, everyone from Technical Support to Accounting, are very knowledgeable and friendly.

Pros

The CC processing features are advanced but easy to use. Reporting and analytics are awesome.

Cons

Integration is tricky but the training and support helps quite a bit. The Product, category, campaign setup can be a little confusing.

Great to get started, but in the long haul needs for feature Uugrades or required

Pros

For an easy to learn CRM this would be it, you can fully train someone on Limelight in less than a few days. It allows for various wildcard searches to be performed in different fields, which speeds up productivity and requires less request to repeat information to locate accounts while speaking to clients. The CRM holds multiple user accounts and products, and shows failed attempts to purchase and...

Cons

Note taking can be a hassle, when writing notes there is not a seperate tab, or dedicated area which allows for multiple users to leave notes for future users, or administators to reference regarding actions made to the account, users must search per line item to view notes, or go to a different view to see all notes which is still per line item as you toggle through the notes. If the client has been...

Very easy to use!

I very like it! I recommend it to anyone!

Pros

What I like the most about this software is its user-friendliness! It's easy to navigate and it updates hubspot accounts of our clients.

Cons

I think when it logs me out after a few minutes of not using it. It delays the process but I understand why the reason. Maybe extend it to a longer period of time than just after 30 mins I guess?

If you want to Scale, choose to partner with sticky.io

Our business has grown ten-fold by partnering with an industry leading crm, Sticky.io.

Pros

Without sticky.io we would not be able to run our business effectively. The reporting, integrations and customer support have been monumental in our success. sticky.io helped us partner with trusted resources throughout multiple segments of the industry to get the traction and attention needed to scale.

Cons

User interface is developer friendly but could use some updates to become everyday user friendly. Some of my team members that are not on the dev side have made comments about this.

Using any other software would be better

They continue to ship software that I'd be embarrassed to present to my users. They have abysmal product design talent, poor attention to detail, and the quality of their engineering seems to match. I regret not asking myself if they'd ever shape up to be at the ranks of Shopify or BigCommerce in terms of their product quality before signing a contract with them. We've built a whole website around their solution, but we won't launch it because it would be an embarrassment to send users to their checkout, not to mention a pain to use their admin tool. Partnering with Sticky.io has effectively burned me out on my own business.

Pros

It's flexible, and you can basically represent any recurring e-commerce model you'd need to.

Cons

It's a poorer product than any alternative. Its design (UI and UX), engineering, and APIs are all mediocre at best. When considering picking Sticky.io as a partner, look discerningly at their product, their brand, and their new hosted checkout product, and ask yourself: "Will they ever wake up one morning and be a world-class product with a world-class brand?"

Sticky.io For Subscription Business

Pros

As a CRM this software is great for the customer service end of things! I am really impressed with the improvements that have been made to the customer/order aspect of Sticky.io. It is really simple to set up alerts/daily reports. It is also very straightforward to export large amounts of orders with a few critical filters.

Cons

It is really hard to understand the pre-built reports. There is inconsistency in the use of terms. Sometimes they include or exclude data from a calculation that does not really make sence. Usually, you are flying blind and have no way of knowing how they are calculating or whipping up a report. My company is mainly subscription service, we offer custom bundles - the more you bundle the lower the...

Great E-Comm Platform Option For Subscription Based Businesses

Pros

The platform integrates with our website seamlessly and the system provides us with crucial analytics to help us organize current campaigns and strategize for future campaigns.

Cons

We would like to seem more flexibility in revising elements such as shipping profiles so that manual changes are not needed for prior campaigns, products, etc...

It's ok but expensive

Pros

Integration with merchant accounts. Liked the service in 2011-2013 before the price increase.

Cons

The increased price over the years has resulted in the software value not to be there. It was worth it at $800/mo but has tripled in price. We closed our first account as the business dwindled solely because of the high monthly price. Very expensive compared to alternatives. Would like to see a better-tiered pricing system, and the option to choose add-ons like analytics a la carte style which we were told is the reason for the price bump

New to LimeLight

Pros

The customer service team... the software is good, but hard to navigate

Cons

hard to navigate, lack of instructions on fields like password for new users...

Great Software

Great experience! We've used it for over a year and has allowed us to scale our business greatly.

Pros

Cons

The software is very expensive compared to other billing softwares

Advanced Analytics

Once we got the hang out it, much easier.

Pros

Running reports and making data-based decisions was time consuming and there was always an element of uncertainty. With sticky.io we're able to move quicker and make smarter decisions.

Cons

When switching from one system to another, it's always painful. Learning a new system - but that's to be expected.

So Easy to use

My overall experience with Sticky has been good. They are always willing to help and jump right in when we have a problem.

Pros

Sticky.io makes my work life so much easier! I am able to use the program with ease and whenever I have an issue customer service is just one chat session away!

Cons

Updating credit cards could be easier, but I know this is something that is actively being worked on for us.

Pimentel Media

It’s overall decent just takes a while to navigate and a lot of features don’t work very well.

Pros

The subscriptions portion is so different and allows freedom for customability.

Cons

The navigation, finding analytics, reports and managing subscriptions and orders.

It hasn't met my expectations and my Client Success Manager isn't very responsive. However, the customer support via chat and e-mail are great.

Pros

That it is integrated with a lot of payment processors.

Cons

It's not self intuitive. It's hard to figure out features on your own.

One of the best CRMs for small business

Pros

I like the way it integrates with the tools we use, as well as the ease of generating exports for data analytics.

Cons

Errors when trying to refund transactions.

Good experience

Overall experience is good

Pros

Their interface is very good, very intuitive to use.

Cons

The quality of analytics they provide is not upto par with competition

Usefulness of this product

Pros

Sticky.io is extremely important to executing our business model and pays for itself 5 fold.

Cons

I don't have any complaints or issues. Really important to us.

Very Easy to Learn and Use

Enjoyed learn to use it so fast

Pros

In my opinion, it is a CRM that is quite complete and simple to use, which makes it accessible for different workers. No previous experience is necessary with the use of this CRM.

Cons

The notes that are the primary part of any CRM should have a predetermined template so that the representative's work is much faster and more effective

User Friendly

Exceptional. And made our task easier

Pros

The product is easy to use and you can explore by yourself. Plus you can integrate it with your other tools.

Cons

none so far.Since we only started using it for less than 6 months

This reviewer only left a rating

This reviewer only left a rating

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.