LogicBox Logo

LogicBox

Custom-built business management software.

LogicBox Reviews - Page 2

Great system!

Sophisticated system that is easy to navigate and has great features.

Good Experience

Pros

I like the customizability of the application. We can make it look like how we do business instead of adapting our business to how a canned product tells us it should be done.

Cons

Timeframes. Through no fault of their own, the size of this vendor both makes them accessible when we need something, but adjustments can take time because they get busy.

Smooth System

Logic box is a system that conforms to our company needs. Any changes we want to see, Logic Box makes the improvements. The system provides a smooth work flow for our day to day tasks and is very easy to navigate.

Pros

N/A

Cons

N/A

Red Rhino review PH

Great experience, enjoyed the ease and comfortability of using the software. Would highly recommend this to friends and family.

Logicbox Review by new user

I am currently using the product to search for historical information. It is very simple to do a search, and I have been able to find various information with ease. I cannot rate Value for Money or Customer Support as I have no information/experience there.

Pros

I like the wide variety of filters available to narrow a search. The export to Excel option could also be very useful for our department processes.

Cons

If I click on a tab, it is either very slow or I have to click multiple times to get the program to respond. I also don't like that if I open a record(lets say a specific schedule after I've done a search on a customer), and I hit the back arrow, it won't go back to my search. It's goes back to whatever tab I am under, typically the "Commenced" tab.

Great Service!

We have two separate sites created for a new product. The designers we worked with were easy to communicate with and responsive to our requests.

Pros

The software is detailed and useful

Very helpful!

My experience with Logicbox has been wonderful. My company has a customized application for our techs in the field and it has changed the way we operate for the better. I was with the company before we went "paperless" and still remember having to write everything down by hand, even draw diagrams, and use carbon copies for record keeping. Now with the software, all of that is much more streamlined and accessible, let alone functional.

Pros

The auto-forms that are generated by just a click and the ability to search in a database for anything and everything.

Cons

Some of the bugs that come up at first when our company updates to a new version.

Three years of Logicbox

I've used Logicbox over the last three years as a means to organize and track sales. The system is simple, easy to use, and leaves little to be desired.

Pros

Cons

Inability to customize settings. Inability to upload multiple files at a time.

Logicbox

Pros

Logicbox has a simple format layout. It is very easy on the eyes and makes it simple to understand what section you are looking at. You can follow leads and projects quickly. It is a good software to keep all team members up to date on each job.

Cons

The only concern I have with Logicbox is that it can be so customized to your company that it can make for a lot of extras. Sometimes when you have too much of a good thing it tends to get complicated.

Makes my job easier

Logic box software has not only made my job easier but it adds a dimension of professionalism that helps our company stand apart from those that are not using it.

Cons

All in one out of the box. Great Functionality and excellent support!

The Logic box team was very helpful at all time they always tried to make our solution work at the best price.

Pros

It was allways a win - win relationship The software delivers what they offers. Out of the box system

Cons

Although I love the price, the licensing is always a con for a SMB. I really dislike the recurrent payments

Art Source Inc/Plus Interiors LogicBox Experience

Pros

LogicBox has great people to work with. If you need a customized solution, these are the guys to talk to first. We were assigned a project manager who really helped us narrow down what our needs were and helped us all get on the same page in terms of what our processes are and what we needed.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. We looked at several customized solutions online, and LogicBox was the best combination of features, price, and support.

Logicbox CRM

Flexible, customized CRM program that is easy to use and backed by great customer support. The program is very efficient and has the ability to integrate with other programs, such as warehouse management. It will definitely help facilitate customer communication and account management efforts.

Acceptable

In general, the software works fine, I can change the configurations by myself in a very short period of time.

Pros

Cons

The name of the sections may mislead you or confuse you when you are changing the configuration.

Solid platform for Web-Based computing.

I use it every day for recording findings of work I do in the field, billing customers, collecting payment, and sending out invoices.

Pros

Well laid out, easy to use.

Logicbox Review

Pros

Our project manager, Dan, was very good at asking the right questions to help us drill down to what our real needs were.

Cons

They weren't able to meet all of our reporting requirements. There were also times where the vendors were difficult to get a hold of.

The mobile app is great!

I used this day in and day out. It's a great mobile app that allows me to keep track of all my work.

LogicBox CRM is the best

Pros

This product is amazing. I really can't think of anything I don't like about it! There aren't many things you can say that about!

Cons

Please see my comment above. I really cannot think of anything bad to say.

Best solution for Hosting Solution

Product is good but response is slow may be they might have busy in other technical work.

Pros

Complete hosting solution to start a new hosting reseller program to boast sales.

Cons

Support is bit slow as didnt received a price qoute after 10 days.

LogicBox Software Experience

We have a good working relationship with LogicBox and although we had challenges as we designed our platform, it came out in a way that is easy to use and navigate and fits the needs of our business very well. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a customized CRM experience.

Web-based CRM "LogicBox" meets our expectations

LogicBox is not the first cloud based application that we have implemented in our company because we are fond of their effortlessness. Therefore, LogicBox hasn´t disappointed us. The software is very customizable and creates powerful reports.

Pros

Powerful reports All-in-one tool

Cons

Works for what it needs to work for

Pros

I like that it does what its supposed to. It is to the point.

Cons

It's a little confusing to understand all the bells and whistles at first, but once understanding how to navigate the software is becomes incredibly useful.

Love this Product

Respective to Collection work this product assists with supporting documentation and historical records

KBH Logicbox

I am new user to Logicbox. So far the times that I have used it have been very easy to use and I have no complaints.