All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Loopy Loyalty

Loyalty program software for small businesses

Loopy Loyalty Reviews

Horrible

A waste of money

Pros

Cons

Customers get no sign up confirmation via email. They have no clue how to redeem rewards for it says nothing like YOU HAVE A REWARD, REDEEM NOW or anything like that. I have wasted money all these months paying you guys. Useless program.Most unfriendly app ever! Customers have no clue how to redeem rewards nor do i.

Hi Melanie, we're sorry that your experience hasn't been positive. When a customer has earned a reward after collecting the required stamps, the reward will be displayed on the back of the pass and a lock screen notification is send when the reward is earned. To redeem the reward, you can scan the card using the stamper app (in the same way as you add stamps) and any rewards will be listed and can be redeemed from the stamper app.

I really love Loopy Loyalty. It's very easy to set up and use to help keep track of my VIPs

Customer loyalty program

Pros

Easy to use and set up. I love being able to customize the cards for my business. Great way to stay in contact with customers.

Cons

I wish there was an easy way to print the barcode to bring with more to home parties. I like to be able to sign people up at the party.

Thank you for your review Jennifer. We are delighted to hear Loopy Loyalty is helping you keep track of your VIPs. And keeping you in contact with your customers. And thanks for your feedback. One way that other Loopy Loyalty users are quickly signing up people to their Loyalty program is by using printed business cards. You can find more information here: http://docs.loopyloyalty.com/promoting-your-digital-stamp-cards/promote-your-loyalty-program-using-business-cards The link includes a template, and we are happy to help with design and printing as required.

Loopy Loyalty works great!

Pros

I love that it is a DIGITAL rewards program for my clients to keep tabs on there rewards right in the palm of their hand.

Cons

I was hoping for the price to be a little less for the package I wanted (Ultimate Package) or maybe even be able to customize your package so that you can pick and choose which features you want to pay for and use.

Love it! I have my jamberry loyalty program and it has been working out great!

Zip codes starting with zero do. It translate correctly. With the app would allow me to punch cards on the go.

Pros

Website is easy to use. Customizable cards. Love that customers can add their cards to their smart phones.

Cons

Thanks so much for the review Liz! We're thrilled to hear Loopy Loyalty has been working out great for your Jamberry loyalty program.

I love the push alerts that are sent with each update to the customers card!

Loyal customers

Pros

I love the push alerts and the fact that you don't need to download anything additional (on the customers end) it goes right into their wallet app!

Cons

Not having the full functionality in the app. You need to do most things from a computer. The app only allows scanning cards.

Easy to use for me and my customers.

Pros

Super customizable even at the most basic level. I can give stamps from wherever from my cell phone and the feedback is immediate.

Cons

Not all features are mobile friendly. I don't hop onto a full computer very often, so this is somewhat of an inconvenience.

Love the idea and the software is easy to use, however I think it's overpriced for how I use it.

Pros

Easy to use. Looks very professional. The push notifications are a very nice touch and help make the entire thing very visually appealing.

Cons

Price! I'd love to see a smaller tier offered. I don't feel I get my money's worth for what I use it for.

So far so good!

Pros

We like the ease of use, and the scan code makes it super user friendly for our customers and the price.

Cons

The name is a little cheesy but easy to remember! And using and configuring the beacons are confusing.

Great product

none yet. In process of re-selling

Pros

Ease of use, ability to re-sell product to clients. Graphic design model works well. Beacon tech works well.

Cons

wish list: white label deal for re-sellers, integrate point system for dollars spent, tied to customer purchase value.

Pros

Easy access and don't have to remember a punch card. Love the electronic punch card that no one has to remember.

Cons

Set up. Wasn't as easy as I'd hope it would be. Having a hard time getting people to elect to use this.

This reviewer only left a rating

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.