Loopy Loyalty Reviews

4.46/5 (37 reviews)

Jennifer Riley

I really love Loopy Loyalty. It's very easy to set up and use to help keep track of my VIPs

Reviewed 2017-10-19

Customer loyalty program

Pros
Easy to use and set up. I love being able to customize the cards for my business. Great way to stay in contact with customers.

Cons
I wish there was an easy way to print the barcode to bring with more to home parties. I like to be able to sign people up at the party.

Response from Loopy Loyalty

Thank you for your review Jennifer. We are delighted to hear Loopy Loyalty is helping you keep track of your VIPs. And keeping you in contact with your customers.

And thanks for your feedback.

One way that other Loopy Loyalty users are quickly signing up people to their Loyalty program is by using printed business cards.

You can find more information here: http://docs.loopyloyalty.com/promoting-your-digital-stamp-cards/promote-your-loyalty-program-using-business-cards

The link includes a template, and we are happy to help with design and printing as required.

Melanie Penrod

Horrible

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-05-03

A waste of money

Cons
Customers get no sign up confirmation via email. They have no clue how to redeem rewards for it says nothing like YOU HAVE A REWARD, REDEEM NOW or anything like that. I have wasted money all these months paying you guys. Useless program.Most unfriendly app ever! Customers have no clue how to redeem rewards nor do i.

Response from Loopy Loyalty

Hi Melanie, we're sorry that your experience hasn't been positive. When a customer has earned a reward after collecting the required stamps, the reward will be displayed on the back of the pass and a lock screen notification is send when the reward is earned.

To redeem the reward, you can scan the card using the stamper app (in the same way as you add stamps) and any rewards will be listed and can be redeemed from the stamper app.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Tiffany Miller

Loopy Loyalty works great!

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Pros
I love that it is a DIGITAL rewards program for my clients to keep tabs on there rewards right in the palm of their hand.

Cons
I was hoping for the price to be a little less for the package I wanted (Ultimate Package) or maybe even be able to customize your package so that you can pick and choose which features you want to pay for and use.

Liz Ortega

Love it! I have my jamberry loyalty program and it has been working out great!

Reviewed 2017-10-19

Zip codes starting with zero do. It translate correctly. With the app would allow me to punch cards on the go.

Pros
Website is easy to use. Customizable cards. Love that customers can add their cards to their smart phones.

Response from Loopy Loyalty

Thanks so much for the review Liz! We're thrilled to hear Loopy Loyalty has been working out great for your Jamberry loyalty program.

Joelle Neuman

I love the push alerts that are sent with each update to the customers card!

Reviewed 2017-10-28

Loyal customers

Pros
I love the push alerts and the fact that you don't need to download anything additional (on the customers end) it goes right into their wallet app!

Cons
Not having the full functionality in the app. You need to do most things from a computer. The app only allows scanning cards.

Anonymous

Easy to use for me and my customers.

Reviewed 2018-03-23

Pros
Super customizable even at the most basic level. I can give stamps from wherever from my cell phone and the feedback is immediate.

Cons
Not all features are mobile friendly. I don't hop onto a full computer very often, so this is somewhat of an inconvenience.

Renee Lucero

Easy to use and manage

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Pros
I like the ease of use as an administrator, customization, ease of use for my clients, and real time updates for clients.

Cons
Nothing that I can think of that I don't like about the software. It would be great if it was free but otherwise it's good.

Courtney Zygmontowicz

Love the idea and the software is easy to use, however I think it's overpriced for how I use it.

Reviewed 2017-10-25

Pros
Easy to use. Looks very professional. The push notifications are a very nice touch and help make the entire thing very visually appealing.

Cons
Price! I'd love to see a smaller tier offered. I don't feel I get my money's worth for what I use it for.

Cara Lindeman

So far so good!

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Pros
We like the ease of use, and the scan code makes it super user friendly for our customers and the price.

Cons
The name is a little cheesy but easy to remember! And using and configuring the beacons are confusing.

Anonymous

Great product

Reviewed 2018-03-28

none yet. In process of re-selling

Pros
Ease of use, ability to re-sell product to clients. Graphic design model works well. Beacon tech works well.

Cons
wish list: white label deal for re-sellers, integrate point system for dollars spent, tied to customer purchase value.

LAURA HICKS

Reviewed 2018-03-29

Pros
Easy access and don't have to remember a punch card. Love the electronic punch card that no one has to remember.

Cons
Set up. Wasn't as easy as I'd hope it would be. Having a hard time getting people to elect to use this.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Diana Mendez

Rating only

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-01-29