All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Loyal Zoo

Digital loyalty card service for SME retailers and eateries

Loyal Zoo Reviews

Solid app but lacking in basic features.

Pros

Customer check in process. Search by name.

Cons

No cap on point redemptions. Need to refresh app regularly.

Great, the customers love it

great!

Pros

We had a loyalty program with printed paper cards before, but the clients would lose it or forget the cards. Now they have all their points recorded online and they love it.

Cons

it takes a little bit of time on checkout to record their points and to register clients, but nothing that major.

One of the better ones available

Pros

Ease of use for the software. Integration across platforms

Cons

Option to change amounts frequently. Rest is good.

Hi Nizar, Glad to hear you are loving our system! You are more than welcome to use the edit button in the customer profile which allows you to change a customers recurring billing amount. Get in touch at hello@loyalzoo.com if you need any assistance with this.

Overall my experience with Loyalzoo has been pleasant and problem free.

Pros

I really like how easy the software is to use; the learning curve is minimal when starting to use it and it has stayed that way since I started using it.

Cons

I wish there were more features within the software. I understand they are developing many of the features I hope to be able to utilize some day which is great.

Overall decent system. Get what you pay for and they make up for short comings with customer service

Pros

The system promotes Return customers well and has created a higher per transaction number. I like that the customer service is almost immediate.

Cons

Doesn't have integrated place for customers to enter information making for a clunky conversation. Limited user base doesn't draw a lot of new people to our space.

It's OK, not great

OK. I have a much smaller membership base than I used to so it works well enough that we don't have to comprise cards and key in manually.

Pros

It does what I need at this point. The features continue to be updated. We an at least no stop and start or edit certain points.

Cons

I'd like to be able to edit start date without having to stop and restart membership. It sends email to member that their membership has been canceled.

Thank you for your feedback! Full disclosure the editing of a payment date is quite tricky because if someone has made a recurring payment prior, it's hard for us to understand how to edit and rectify further payments to ensure you as the business get full payment. We're working on figuring out how to best implement this : )

Needed a change.

They were able to download our prior customers, and the use of the application has been super user friendly, and I could not be more satisfied.

Pros

The ease in use and awesome customer support has made our switch from another provider simply and seemless! Couldn’t be more happy!

Cons

Have not run int a con yet, and hope not to.

loyalzoo

Pros

easy to operate it has an app so our customer know their points

Cons

everything thing has to be manually put in and looked up. it doesn't automatically pull up customers unless we search for them

Still Undecided

I'm only a few months in. The jury is out whether I continue - the current pandemic doesn't provide for a proper test.

Pros

It was easy-ish to set up. . It's a good replacement for my old pen-and-paper loyalty system.

Cons

It doesn't integrate as seamlessly as they say with my POS software (but it's manageable) - I have to have it running alongside my POS rather than it talk directly. Also you can't match customers from my POS unless they provide an email address - which is very poor - it shouldn't be dependent on such things.

Hi Mark, Thank you for your feedback! Unfortunately, our software can only be as good as the supporting POS we are integrated with. Square does not really have the infrastructure for a super sleek integration with loyalty I'm sad to say. We would love to have a smoother process but we have done the best based on what Square has provided us. We're hoping they will upgrade their technology for third-party developers in the near future. If you have any further feedback, feel free to drop it to hello@loyalzoo.com :)

Love it

Pros

Love how user friendly both ends are...the back end and the app!

Cons

It doesn't offer subscribers to enter birthdate

Hey Rhonda, thanks for the lovely feedback! You'll be seeing Birthday capabilities in the new year :)

Pretty Good

Pros

Easy to use, looks good, customizable and customer like it

Cons

Can not be used offline, does not auto discount items, can not be linked to PrestaShop

Bare bones application that has potential for greatness

It's easy to sign customers up and it doesn't glitch.

Pros

It does the job. It automatically takes money out of people's accounts each month. Also, it's easy to sign someone up for a membership.

Cons

1. You have to manually enter in card numbers when you sign people up. It be better if you could dip or swim and it auto populated. 2. People who want to be texted/emailed their receipts automatically get added to my customer list. It clouds who my members are with other people. 3. member's faces would be a better picture for them than an animal.

Great

Pros

Easy to use and set up. Our customers love it.

Cons

I find the back office side of things a little difficult from time to time, but I am a bit of a technophobe!

Hi Ian, Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We'll definitely take this on board. If you ever need any advice on using our software just chat with us directly from our software (there's a chat bubble bottom right) or drop us an email to hello@loyalzoo.com We also have helpful tutorials at help.loyalzoo.com but give us a shout if you need some direction :)

Usage

Pros

Usability and user friendliness for the users

Cons

Everything is good its just that the reports shod come in more often

How Loyalzoo changed my business

Having Loyalzoo on my business help my customer excited for my business, keep them enjoying there shopping while getting a rewards after reaching a certain points.

Cons

Thanks Gina! We are so happy to hear that you are loving Loyalzoo.

Brilliant product

Very early stages, however seems like a good form of advertising and good way to form more of a relationship with our customers.

Pros

- ease of use - being able to message customers - seeing average customer spend

Cons

-without epos not that much you can do with it

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.