Maximizer CRM Reviews - Page 2

Administrator review

Pros

Easy to customize defined fields to better organize your client base for specific search functions helping to keep up to date with compliance and customer service.

Cons

Moving through the Address Book from client to client. It's not always "friendly". There have been times when there has been no option but to use the search function in the Address Book which is not always ideal.

Great product to track customers

Maximizer is a lifeline in our business. Could not imagine a daily routine without it

Pros

As a user for over 30 years, we enjoy Maximizer is always on top of emerging trends and new features for a better product

Cons

Sometimes the out of the box solutions are not suitable for our needs. But they offer great customizability and support to achieve our goals.

"Maximizer Lite"

I think I have been using them for 25 to 30 years? Phone support was great.

Pros

I needed a simple flexible software to keep track of customers, what they bought and be able to produce letters and emails to keep in touch.

Cons

The high price with ALL these features that I didn't use, until they brought out "Maximizer Lite." They cut many of the unwanted features and the price, but no phone support. For a newbie, phone support would be good

Maximizer for Business Users

Pros

The best feature of Maximizer is the fact that I can make notes regarding a client so I am up-to-date when calling them back. I can note which of my services will help them gain more leads in their business. It's a win/win situation.

Cons

In the former Maximizer program, the name of a client you wanted to reach out to on a certain date would pop up on your screen on the date and time you planned. This software doesn't have that feature. I wish they'd bring it back because it makes life a lot easier.

Maximizer

Great Company, software and people. Easy to use and great people support. Very customizable and being in the cloud is a big plus. Support is excellent too.

Pros

Easy to use and great people support. Very customizable and being in the cloud is a big plus. Support is excellent too. Easy to use and great people support. Very customizable and being in the cloud is a big plus. Support is excellent too.

Maximizer review

Overall the experience has been positive. The customer service usually replies quickly to either provide a solution to any issues or to let us know they are working on it.

Pros

I like the cloud based software, which allows me to sign in anywhere. I also like the customization features like the user defined fields.

Cons

There are some limitations in terms of sending emails, fonts, and images.

An excellent tool

Contect tracing, marketing campaigns

Pros

Provides a quick access to all client's essential information.

Cons

Certain functions are quite complex and not user friendly. Capability to track connections between clients and products (may be this is a very specific requirement in my type of business)

Maximizer CRM user review

- I have it open and available through out the working day - everything goes into it and is easy - especially if you are disciplined in how you enter your data - to access

Pros

- very easy to get started - search function is very robust - Outlook and Word importing is incredibly valuable

Cons

- sort of a pro/con - there is so much available as far as functions it takes a while to use it fully

Maximizer

Pros

The east of entering notes and looking up contacts. Also it has great tools for setting up reminders.

Cons

I am not sure it it's a con, but it allows for duplicate entries so sometimes you have multiple companies with the same name. Also sometimes we want to switch a contact from one company to another and I believe you can do it, but it is not simple

Buyer

good, too simple to store info see above...

Pros

Simple contact Phone directory. allow billing attachment to Maximizer

Cons

Need Quote Werks type Billings information. - but Quote Werks is too much typing & expensive in the long run Should have some billing info automatic store in Maximizer. A good database IT people can create a data base for less than 5 thousands

Long time Maximizer users

Even though there are some features that we miss from the old Maximizer, we do really like this Maximizer as well. It has allowed us to have a more streamlined way of organizing our database.

Pros

Allowed us to be more streamlined as far as having the right information that everyone can access.

Cons

I do not like the Opportunities tab, way too much work for something that may not close.

Maximizer Functionality

Pros

Maximizer has lots of functionality and it can be customized.

Cons

Maximizer is not intuitively obvious to use. It takes training to be able to take advantage of the functionality. One big area where Maximizer can improve is formatting of e-mails. E-mails sent from Maximizer are hard to format as I want them to look. The editor needs to be improved.

Easy to use very comprehensive

Pros

Loaded with features. Relatively easy to use. Online and android version works and looks the same as desktop.

Cons

You will continuously lose entire companies from the database, contacts, notes, tickets, etc all randomly disappear at random times. Maximizer support will make the claim you must have inadvertently deleted everything yourself.

Maximizer CRM Excellent

I am new to any CRM software. I have found Maximizer to be powerful and intuitive to use. l love the many functions readily available, without having to purchase each function as many of the other CRM's that I've researched. The staff and training are excellent with video tutorials to supplement and refresh training.

Pros

Intuitive and easy to navigate. User defined fields are easy to set up. Training is excellent, professional and readily available via scheduled webinar or via video. Excellent value for the cost. Powerful - will do all that I need for marketing and sales, plus more.

Cons

Interface with MSOutlook on Windows10 has not allowed integration on network workstations.

Decent, but the older version is better

Maximizer CRM is overall a solid solution for sales and customer service teams that want a single system to do it all. It's easy to set up, plus it's easy to search and filter for data.

Pros

Great for customer service and sales team alike Comprehensive features for communicating with clients User defined fields make it easy to customize it to the way I work and create my own "filters"

Cons

Tends to be a bit buggy: notes don't always save, some things take too long to load Emails don't look attractive and aren't easy to customize the way I want The previous version of Maximizer that used windows instead of tabs was better. I could see more information at once rather than clicking around. I think the Tabs layout takes longer to find what I'm looking for.

Maximizer

I would say it is positive something my firm supports and uses due to its functionality and comprehensive nature to track clients and prospects.

Pros

The ability to keep my clients and prospects organized, not allowing an opportunity or touch point to pass me by.

Cons

Like everything sometimes there are glitches and I have to exit Maximizer and log back in.

capturing opportunities to be reviewed by other users.

Pros

Software allows me to customize to my specific needs. Easy to run searches

Cons

sometimes when I type a name in the address book it won't display in the main window but will display down below in the details tab. Not being able to synchronize with outlook on all computers.

Maximizer CRM Review

One consolidated place for all my contacts that I have control over and goes with me where ever I am and accessible from anywhere. Could be more user friendly to use, keep updated and should be more intuitive.

Pros

Very Powerful software and great if you are programmer.

Cons

Hard to learn how to use quickly. Too many quirky rules. Having to upload and download to update new entries to link to your Outlook or anywhere else. It should do this automatically without having to be a programmer to do it with each new entry.

Very Good Product for support sale and Marketing

Pros

Very easy to use and user friendly. We do not use Maximizer with others application.

Cons

The possibility to attach document and quote to the dedicated customer and the possibility to extract selected groupe of customer on an Excell list for our promotion and Marketing program.

OK for smaller companies, Support cost can be an issue

I think this product is more suited for small to medium size businesses. They have been in the CRM business for 25+ years, they know their product well. But also because of this, their interfaces are less modern compare with other bigger players like Salesforce (although they are improving it slowly)

Pros

- Maximizer has been in business for 25+ years. - Compare with other newer CRMs these days, the learning curve to this product is lower. - Email integration is great and speedy. - nice to see they have tried to upgrade their interface with a more modern looking - being a smaller CRM player, they are more willing to work with the clients closely.

Cons

- lack of language supported (only English) - Support on Apple is not as good (some features not working) - Support from Maximizer is good, but it might come with a charge

Hi Samson, Thanks for leaving a review! While we're ecstatic to hear you're comments it looks as though we may have missed the mark in some other key areas. When it comes to language integration, we do have others available and support is free of charge. We can also help you through your Apple integrations. Feel free to reach out to us at: 866-275-1254 or support@maximizer.com We would love to help you through your Maximizer journey. Warm regards, The Maximizer Team

Headed in the right direction but still work to do

The program is definitely headed in the right direction, there just need to be some minor/moderate changes to take place to make it more user friendly and efficient.

Pros

The interface is aesthetic and easy to navigate, lots of different features to make use of. I like being able to have client lists, contact info, reminders and calendar all in one program.

Cons

The system honestly seems to be pretty glitchy. Lots of things just randomly disappear which can cause some stress and anxiety. Integrating Maximizer and Outlook together was also an absolute nightmare, so many things went wrong in the process. Lots of little things to smooth out and work on.

I have used Maximizer for 0ver 24 years and wouldn't use any other CRM

Pros

I like the way I can view and sort my contacts and have several databases for various customer types. I use it for mailings a lot and it is so easy to print one label or several hundred.

Cons

I have the last disc version that I know of that is stored on my computer, the cloud version is far out of my price range.

Maximizer CRM

Pros

The software is very user-friendly. I especially like the integration with Outlook so that we can save all in-coming and out-going emails to the client's profile. This allows us to have a permanent record of all communications in one location.

Cons

I don't have any concerns with the software.

Ted's Review

It's great. Allows me to keep track of when I've last met with clients, their financial aspirations. Great for notes on disclosing information between myself and the client for compliance purposes.

Pros

- The ease of access in which it is to keep all client-related scheduling/to-dos in one place

Cons

- A little difficult to navigate between tabs

Maximizer crm

We are not using the capabilities to the full extent but robust platform and fairly easy to use

Pros

Good integration with Outlook, relatively easy to move around, good preset fields and activities for wealth management

Cons

No direct integration with investment or insurance backend for asset allocation so rekey necessary