Maximizer CRM Reviews - Page 6

Review of Maximizer CRM

Good for the calendar, keeping contacts, and sales pipeline. Hard to visualize leads in graphs and charts to see where things are at.

Pros

I like the 'Accounts' area the most as it helps me to manage my leads.

Cons

It is very difficult to make graphs and charts based on your sales results.

Easy to use and clear, but needs better automation and apps

Pros

Maximizer is very clear to use for the basics. Lots of basic customizations can be made to the layout of contact entries and user-defined fields. Integrates well with Outlook. Very quick customer support.

Cons

Email writer is too basic, only HTML, and cannot automate sending out to lists of contacts, no tracking. Searching the database is very clunky to use. Hard to learn and get the results we want.

Easy button

Pros

I really like the ease of use, attaching files

Cons

only when I can't access it due to no internet

Maximizer 12 Milks Your Cash Away

Don't buy Maximizer products unless you have an IT department internally that is at your beck and call. I am/was a 20 year user at multiple small companies only to be left paying fees every time a Windows operating system change or upgrade was made. Good from afar, but far from good! I will summarize my experience as a "Classic Bait & Switch" business model. Beware.

Pros

Good looking GUI, after you train yourself thoroughly it becomes a decent contact database, and they have a really convincing sales pitch.

Cons

After the sale, the glow fades quickly. Any support is costly in either your time, loss of functionality, or the fees and charges needed to solve issues. You need to expect to explain your issues repeatedly and pay out of pocket for any help. Software regularly has failures that cannot be corrected by the average user.

Basic CRM system

Pros

General Ease of use throughout the program.

Cons

Limited functionality cumbersome in loading

It could be done more than that

Maximizer CRM provides our company with a big picture of software. It enhances the capacity of our data and it is very functional. It is not a typical software for university management, however, it is very suitable for clients management for small-median business. You can create whatever you want for fields(information) and there are many customized bars that you could easily get access to.

Pros

.Clear function bar .easy to customized .superior customer services .add on functions for Word

Cons

. Sometimes confused with Applications and Clients .some functions are barely used . Email template is easy to get confused when saving them .Override data should be able to differentiate date for each time

Great CRM & Easily Customized

Unfortunately we moved to a different system right when I had it customized to what I wanted so did not get to experience the full potential.

Pros

I worked with Maximizer for 6 months and found I was able to customize it to what I wanted fairly easily and the cost was on point.

Cons

We ended up moving to a different CRM due to lack of integration with other apps and a partnership with a company that used a different CRM.

SLeepyhead beds review

Maximizer staff has worked with us to keep our Charity moves forward and tracking more data.

Pros

Ease of use and modification of Fields. Search and email use is simple. Importing data is definable.

Cons

Some report totaling issues when not numbers

Am not a big writer, sorry

Pros

I wanted to keep using Maxi and could migrate data from maxi 8.0

Cons

Writing and changing standart documents Linking to do list with Adress book

A strong tool that is a bit clunky.

Pros

The ability to track very specific and customizeable data sets and turn this into actionable information that has improved client service using Dashboards.

Cons

Poor customer support experiences, never getting responses on queries I've submitted for assistance. The software is a bit slow and sometimes crashes. Could be more responsive to save time and frustration.

My Maximizer experience

Maximizer allows my team to stay on the same page with our clients and stay organized.

Pros

Keeps my clients organized so that I can be a more productive Investment Advisor.

Cons

Nothing, keep up the great updates to this product.

Broken Promises

I spent a lot of time last year vetting CRMs for my company. I needed a product that myself and my account managers could use for both sales and client management. I was very very specific with Maximizer in what I needed from them. One MAJOR component was that I needed to have my client invoicing automated, and gave the Sales Rep from Maximizer the criteria for the development of the invoices. ...

Pros

After using it for a while, I cannot find anything I like about it.

Cons

Finding data, TMI, too cluttered, company did not deliver the product they promised

One of the best CRM systems

It was one of the first CRMS I used, I found it very useful and not too hard to maintain.

Pros

So many features that it takes a while to master. Highly customizable and relatively easy to use for most users.

Cons

It can feel a bit too feature-rich for some specific applications. Not cheap, but then again most good tools have a price to match.

Thanks for the review Carlos! We're happy to see such a great review from our dedicated user base. Have a great day. The Maximizer Team

Maximizer makes it easy

Pros

ease of use, communication with email, migration of scheduling, note taking

Cons

Sometimes hard to create relationship with new individuals. For instance just sales leads or different connections.

Great for client management

The Maximizer customer service is great which is so needed with their system. Still getting used to the program with all its complexities. Would recommend it but be prepared to spend lots of time learning and going through tutorials.

Pros

Great for keeping & updating client management files. Creating to do lists and having a tracking system is key for my business. There are so many creative ways to store and keep information at your finger tips.

Cons

Not so user friendly. I wish it was much easier to use and manipulate the formats to what my needs are. Very time consuming to learn and adapt to but you will eventually learn it and get used to it. It's a very complex system with many advantages but you need time to learn and adjust to it.

Busy

It's too much information, the ability is strong for capturing information

Pros

ability to capture lots of information is there but it overwhelming to find all the places to input.

Cons

it is SO busy that it is difficult to use the tab after tab function leaves lots of sub levels un informed.

Hi Mike, Thank you so much for your review of Maximizer! The following tabs feature was designed to make your workflow easy to manage, but it could become overwhelming with the amount of info entered into the system. If you would like to go over best practices or have a Customer Success Manager take a look at your set up, feel free to reach out to our support line and get a meeting booked! Thanks for taking the time to review Maximizer. Best regards, The Maximizer Team

Pros

I liked that it is web-based and we can view it from anywhere.

Cons

I had a lot of trouble creating contacts under a household. Got it fixed but it took a while. That was discouraging.

Maximizer CRM

Good to keep data and details for long run and unlimited capacity

Pros

Colour and Features are very visible and easy to handle

Cons

opportunity, address book and we can keep client logo as image

Great place to keep all of your client information

Overall Maximizer has been a good program for our firm. We've been keeping track of all our clients and emails using the platform.

Pros

This software was easy to use and adding extra fields were fairly simple.

Cons

There is no "reoccurring task" option for the action plans. When you want to set action plans every other month, you have to manually do it each time.

Every Day Use

Still a lot to learn

Pros

I really like the advanced search capability. I also like the features of how it ties into Outlook, Excel. I have used the Tutorials and they are most helpful.

Cons

I would appreciate follow up from my sales person. There is still a lot to learn. I need help with oportunities function & setting up a pipeline

Maximizer

Offers visibility to many on the membership status and programs that the members are enrolled in.

Pros

I love that is a customizable database with lots of functionality and custom reporting opportunitites

Cons

It was a bit confusing to set up but all done now and working awesome now. once we got past the learning curve all was great

Thanks for the great review Cynthia! If you ever need any more help with set up feel free to take advantage of our Service and Success teams to get you from A to B faster and more efficiently. Thanks again! Adam Manager of Customer Success

Software "filing cabinet"

Pros

I like the ability to save files, documents, notes and emails all in one location.

Cons

I don't like that files and notes can't be combined into one location. Essentially, you have to look through notes to find what you are looking for and then go to files to see the attachments. Would be more helpful if this was only 1 spot

Maximizer helps us to maximize our success

Overall I have a good experience with Maximizer. Currently we are using this software for our hair restoratuon division but planning to use it for our anti-aging and aesthetics divisions as well.

Pros

Easy to navigate and operate, the system has many useful functions and can be used for many different applications.

Cons

Cannot schedule appointments from the schedule Reporting system is not intuitive

Experience with Maximizer CRM

I first bought this software around 1996. It's been great to keep track of companies and clients. But when my computer crashed in 2011 or so, even my PC expert was not able to re-integrate the data back into Max. It's such a complicated product that I had to pay a ridiculous amount of money to a special company that only works on Maximizer. The customer support is lousy. They want to charge you event to ask simple questions. The salesman that has been trying to get me to upgrade to the cloud was not understanding me or my needs at all. On the other hand, as I have been researching other CRM's, I am finding they are similar with being expensive and complicated.

Pros

I love how I can view all of my companies or have them in separate categories/databases to look at them separately.

Cons

Complicated! Poor customer service.

Lacking some key functions

Some key features have fallen short in comparison to other CRM software, unfortunately.

Pros

Customizations can be made in-office to suit your needs

Cons

Character cap on to-do function, inability to customize main details page, inability to link notes to multiple contacts/events, incoming client emails not automatically attaching to file.