Maximizer CRM Reviews - Page 8

Great CRM

Great for storing client information and tracking.

Pros

User-Friendly and Great Features. Tracking Client Birthdays Each Month.

Cons

Some Functions Can Be Difficult To FIgure Out.

Customer Info supreme

There's really nothing better out there and it's so helpful at getting the job done...going deeper with customers.

Pros

I like to be able to pull up customer data quickly...and Max CRM does that.

Cons

Searching is sometimes cumbersome and requires EXACT info on my part...unlike, say, a search, which can often find what you're looking for, even if you misspell or don't have all of the info.

Maximizer Review

Generally positive - easiest system to use in comparison to other CRM tools

Pros

- efficient client lookup - CRM tools are simple and easy interface

Cons

- campaigns are challenging unless very skilled in the process

Great management tool.

It's been reliable and a useful tool for many years.

Pros

Accessibility to important data gets me up and running fast.

Cons

The earlier iterations left a little refinement to be desired. I feel like it is headed in the right direction.

Maximizer

Our company has used Maximizer since 1998. We use it to track Trade Show Leads / Opportunities / Sales. Maximizer ease of use makes training minimal. We use the 2016R2 Web Portal and the phone application. At this point, we have 60 users from various locations. The catalog lists make reporting simple. In a matter of seconds, you can run a report and have it exported to excel.

Pros

Ease of use / Minimal Training

Cons

Revenue doesn't accept a negative value making it impossible to use the reports.

Maximizer review Aug 2018

Pros

I like having all the info on basically one page for the client.

Cons

I can only manually insert clients policy information

Maximizer CRM

Pros

How you can customize client list in a vast amount of ways

Cons

Very confusing. Hard to learn. Customer service was great but didn't explain how to do easy stuff quick enough.

Organize, Automate, Delegate! with Maximizer

Overall, my experience with Maximizer has been a very good one. The training provided is very good and Maximizer staff are very helpful in customizing the program to suit our needs. I appreciate the live chat feature.

Pros

I appreciate the ability to use Maximizer as a system to keep track of my business pipeline, strengthen my compliance adherence and provide better ongoing customer service.

Cons

Because of it's robust nature, it takes a few training sessions to fully understand all that is possible with Maximizer.

Most comprehensive CRM solution in the market today.

Pros

The depth of Features and Customizability is unmatched.

Cons

Complex interface and steep learning curve.

Maximizer review

It can print just what notes we need to have without printing pages and pages of them.

Pros

Stores our history of clients.

Cons

very confusing to learn, has so much it can do that we don't really need. I am just using it the way I have always used the program so much of the software is wasted. Would like to have a paper copy of the manual, that I don't have to print, so I can look at it while using the software. Very hard to do going from online back to the program.

Maximizer CRM

My firm have been using Maximizer CRM for over a decade now within a small sales team of 5-6 individuals based in remote offices. It helps us to coordinate and share activities and contacts and is extremely easy to use. With great reminders and task management facilities we are able to track each and every prospect helping us to convert into valuable future business for the firm.

Pros

The ability to tailor the product to our needs and customise the settings.

Cons

Not fantastic when it come to reporting as very basic in this area.

Maximizer

Pros

Ease of use, database software is functional

Cons

I personally need more training with this software

Maximizer for Advisors

It's been excellent, the customer service is great and the program is overall very easy to use.

Pros

I like that I can send mass emails and print labels from here, that's a tool I don't have elsewhere. I'm hoping to begin using the meeting/contact tracking functions once I finish creating our households.

Cons

I find the household set up somewhat tedious. Also, there are many fields we don't use in our industry, though I would like to explore them more to see if I can use them in other ways.

Comtomized CRM Tool

Excellent tool.

Pros

Customization is the key feature, it allows to keep information that is relevant to your practice at your finger tips and very visible at all times. Being able to change virtually every category and heading is extremely useful.

Cons

The high level of customization seems to create a lot of interface set up work, and sometimes not as intuitive to set up as you would hope. Lack of integration with gmail and google calendar.

Problems with Outlook Calendars

Benefits are overshadowed completely with these technical issues

Pros

This software looks great and has all the features we have been looking for.

Cons

Any positives are completely counteracted by issues with calendar synching. Maximizer is deleting appointments randomly and ruining some of our client relationships when clients show up and we did not know. This is very serious and should be corrected immediately or we will be looking for a refund.

AGM Technical Solutions LLC

Maximizer has been a wonderful experience. Maximizer keeps all of our activities with business organized and the ease of access is wonderful, along with great Tech help when we need it.

Pros

Maximizer is easy to use and easy to access on your laptop, or cell phone when out of the office. Maximizer staff always listens to your thoughts and ideas to make their product easier for all.

Cons

There is nothing actually that I find bad about Maximizer!

Awesome

I haven’t really use this software a lot so I can’t really say a lot of things that I dislike about the software.

Pros

Love that this product is so easy to use. I like that it makes my days at work much easier. It has been a real game changer .

Cons

Hi Carrie, Thank you so much for the review! We here at Maximizer pride ourselves on Customer Experience so we love to hear these comments. Please feel free to reach out to our support team: support@maximizer.com if you have any questions or want to get some specialized training. We would love to hear from you! Adam Wilson Head of Customer Success

This reviewer only left a rating

I've used Maximizer for over a decade. The current version has "anti-piracy" measures that have cost me dozens of hours and several hundred dollars in tech support trying to "activate" the program again and again. I keep getting locked out of the system because of this bug. Whenever I call Maximizer for support, they send me to independent developers. They're good, but the security on the product makes...

Great product

Pros

it knows the business, hands down the best product in the field. The feature set is amazing and you can track yours customer very easily.

Cons

Nothing that really bothered me about the product as I enjoyed using most of the features.

Maximizer will not reinstall after support uninstalled my system now i have lost over 10 years of data

Pros

Liked it years ago after updating to the last desk top version it never worked right I really cant think why i liked it

Cons

support has failed me local service sql will not start I have had to start it manually for over a year

Maximizer Has Lost Its Mojo

I do not like having to re-sign in several times a day because it times out.

Pros

They have kept the key functions that made it great years ago

Cons

Ever since they went to web-based the quality and functionality has deteriorated.

Decent but lacks features

Customer service is severely lacking.

Pros

I like the calendar layout and the ease of searching.

Cons

No way to search in calendar, integration constantly dropping, freezes if open too long.

Lagging

I would not use this program if I had a choice

Pros

Easy to walk through and easy to access at times

Cons

It is always lagging and freezing up, constantly having to shut down and restart

poor

trying to stay organized with all my clients, and this database is a giant black box

Pros

the possibility of what it could/should be able to do

Cons

crazy slow, clunky, difficult to navigate

First 90 day User

Start up has been painful. It seems this is mostly due to exit from previous data extraction from custom (salesforce) Maximizer effort has been excellent but still very large task and interuption to business.

Pros

Flexibility of individual user setup to reflect different team user needs.

Cons

our team wanted to set some universal parameters that seem to have to be done 1 at a time for each user.