Maximizer CRM Reviews - Page 9

Everything you need in one program

It has helped me to keep track of customers and possible clients much more effectively.

Pros

I like that I have access to everything I need in one program. I can see customer information, service calls, opportunities and emails all at once.

Cons

The time it takes to input everything to get it going - but that really isn't a program fault - it has to be done

Maximizer CRM online

Pros

User interface has good colors. Their help center has video tutorials!

Cons

Sometimes the options are a bit overcrowded and the search is not very good or user friendly.

Not the Most user friendly software.

training employees to input more details in notes for each opportunity created. Employees are learning to use and track a sales order from start to finish, using software designed for that purpose. My suggestion would to be to work with more service oriented companies. To design the software to track/ create in the field quotes and inventory control features so technicians can verify inventory on hand to complete service calls.

Pros

It does not crash daily but freezes often. Tracking progress of opportunities is easy as long as employees keep them up to date.

Cons

Compatibility with all the different software we use on a daily basis. Takes longer to look at documents or notes in maximize, then it does looking up an email and using a virtual drive on your server. Would benefit a start up company who are not service oriented with their sales.

crm review

Pros

the way data mangement done and searching of data,plugin usage

Cons

pricing and the way we see updates worki

Too much stuff!

I wish it was less searching and more simple entering.

Pros

I like that I have a database for all my clients and all the interactions with them.

Cons

Too many fields per page, should be more customizable per client's needs. I have to search for the fields I need most they are not obvious or readily available.

Maximizer- The Maximum you Need !

Me and my team love using the software. When there are several staff members dealing with a client, but not able to communicate with each other, using the Maximizer software makes it easier to see what each member has done for the client.

Pros

This software is user friendly and easy to use.Navigation through the database is simple and easy. It has a lot of features that do not exist in CRM that are beneficial for advisors and their support staff.I like the interface of the Maximizer software make it very easy to sort and find specific clients.

Cons

Some functions aren't intuitive, so it takes some learning to be able to fully utilize the product.

Maximizer CRM

Overall it's a good program. We mainly use it for tasking and following up etc. Again the 255 words in Task notes is frustrating.

Pros

I liked how easy it is to schedule tasks, the icons are also nice.

Cons

Don't like the fact that tasks only have 255 word capability. This is very frustrating as we use it often

Going to get left behind by CRMs that integrate better with Mobile Users

Not very happy with experience so far, the product is decent but missing a lot more that I would expect from a CRM company in 2018. No mobile application is the biggest thing. They will say it's not needed cause when are you without a mobile connection... but it has happened more times than they think. Also this whole issue of people not syncing their mobile applications to the server is a weak response. All you have to do is set up backup times which every mobile device does when people get home and connect to wifi.

Pros

Most of the backend stuff is taken care of for Financial advisors.

Cons

The user interface is horrible, doesn't integrate well with anything. It's not mobile friendly. They need an application that is fast and that integrates seamlessly with Google. It should not have to use trujay to link to google.

Simple and effective

It is designed as a B2B solution

Pros

Very easy to use Lots of features this allows room for further grow of our business Priced right from our needs

Cons

Needs better integration with other software such as ERPs Support is pay as you go Difficult to work directly with its database

Great

Maximizer has been a big part of my business for a long time. Since 2000 actually. Now with the subscription based software I'm looking at other options but do continue to use Maximizer at this point.

Pros

it is nice to have access from any system.

Cons

access from mobile is not that great last time i tried. product maybe improved now.

WENT BACK TO MAXIMIZER AFTER TRYING OTHERS!

OUTSTANDING!!! I used Maximizer years ago and wouldn't go back because of the long telephone hold times, and expensive customer service billing process. They have gone above and beyond in providing OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE that is QUICK and EASY TO ACCESS.

Pros

I like the fact that it is FULLY OUTLOOK INTEGRATED! ...And integrated to MAIL CHIMP! They have taken the time to solve problems and SERVE THEIR CUSTOMERS though it's multi-functional additions.

Cons

It is a lot to learn and I am no where near where I want to be or should be, but the CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANCE IS AMAZING!! As well as the COMPLIMENTARY TRAINING SESSIONS!! SO HELPFUL!!!

Max review

Pros

Does what they say it is supposed to do.

Cons

Needs to be faster and easier to customize

Troubling

Having used Maximizer for over 25 years I am always disappointed that with each new version it gets worse. Now they are trying to coral their customers into the cloud. What once was an iconic product is now unstable that will make you regret your purchase and be on the look for a replacement. Please go back to Version 3. It was the best!

Pros

I can't find another product that comes close to the feature set.

Cons

Updates lack integration. Promised features don't work properly. Failure to integrate well with Microsoft updates. Complex SQL setup. Expensive support. Users constantly on guard against the company extorting them into more expensive upgrades.

Poor Excuse for a CRM

I have used Salesforce, ZoHo & Microsoft Dynamics in the past and Maximizer is by far an inferior CRM by comparison.

Pros

I am unsure of the cost but can hope it's cheap and you get what you pay for.

Cons

No lead management Dreadful navigation Time consuming search and view functionality Counter intuitive in every aspect of the software

New user finds Maximizer CRM very easy to use

Pros

I am able to create and maintain a Favorites list to keep the hottest prospects on the same page. It was so easy, I taught myself in about 30 minutes!

Cons

I would like to be able to combine the company and individuals better.

Pros

I like saving notes and emails and am still learning how to use it.

Cons

I don't find the software to be intuitive and it doesn't connect to our main systems so I have to input information manually everytime something changes.

Financial Services user

Pros

The software has a lot of different options so you can customize it to suit your practice

Cons

Some features like Word integration doesn't work the best and the need for a client online scheduling integration is really important

This reviewer only left a rating

As a small organization with only a 2 seat requirement, I updated from Max 6. I was shown a new 12 version at a local business exhibition and told about all the wonderful additions - which as I pointed out existed in Max 6 apart, from a few items of tidying up. I only really felt the need to upgrade because my Max 6 would not work with windows 7 64 bit. The supposed seamless integration came apart,...

Review for Maximizer

Our consultant is very good and helpful.

Pros

It is flexible to customize different features

Cons

We need help to setup most of the features, cannot do it ourselves.

Good product, great support

Too soon to comment yet

Pros

Have used it before and find it has many new features. Very good support from their team.

Cons

I would like to have it for free!! No cons that I've found so far.

Quality Product

Pros

The accessibility and user-friendly software.

Cons

The navigation throughout the software was great for the most part, maybe cut down on some keystrokes to make it more fluid.

Review after one week of use

Pros

- fairly easy to find what you want based on the layout of options

Cons

- i'm missing customer my coworker are not - cant find and exclusion search option

I am using it now with very little training most is common sense. I will be doing some additional training to see how much it can do. Looking forward to it.

Pros

easy to use day to day

Cons

still have more to learn

Still New

Pros

Still new to the software, ability to input, share and view colleagues schedule

Cons

Currently exploring the software, nothing worth mentioning.

Great Program

Excellent

Pros

I love how it organizes not only you but your entire team!

Cons

My least favourite thing is the fact that I'm not yet proficient in it!!