MeetingHand Reviews

4.64/5 (11 reviews)

Robert Z. Martinez

Best Event Management Software!

Reviewed 2018-11-28

When I compare with any other event management software; MeetingHand has affordable price. They don't have any commission or other hidden fees. The most thing that I like is support. Whenever I need help; their 7/24 support team help me kindly. It is also easy-to-use software; which I can handle lots of things without ask/research it. They have lots of features that you can make your event from beginning to the end using just only MeetingHand.

Pros
The software has lots of useful features. Also there is no hidden fees and extra costs, the price is affordable and customer support is 7/24 online and help immediately. If I made my event without using MeetingHand; I would lose a lot of time and money.

Cons
Most of the people use Cvent, Bizzabo etc. MeetingHand is underrated. I don't know why, maybe their marketing strategy is different but I think this software become popular in soon because of the good quality.

Rae Marie Gleason

MeetingHand Outreach and Help Exemplary

Reviewed 2017-02-02

I started working with MeetingHand in spring of 2016, but sadly the meeting our organization, the International Myopain Society (IMS), was planning fell through. Late in 2016 an IMS member and orthopedic surgeon located in India offered to host a meeting in his country in October of 2017. I set up a call and demonstration with MeetingHand, the Indian doctor and his assistant and members of the IMS Board of Directors. However, when I was setting up the call I did not take into consideration the time difference and did not consider the fact that we are one day behind Indian time. I ended up not being on the call because of my mistake, but the representative from MeetingHand took care of everything through email and was able to lead the call participants to another conference call program so he could share the multiple benefits of using MeetingHand to create all of the necessary components to help make the meeting in India more successful. I am very pleased with MeetingHand's professional service and representatives.

Pros
The comprehensiveness of entire system. You can tell that the people who designed this program have vast, combined, meeting creation experience in a variety of topics. Since our meetings are scientific, professional gatherings, having the scientific, international components is a great help for all of us designing the meeting.

Cons
I don't feel that I can give a good overview of this question because I have not yet used it.

Charles Hegberg

Conference Chair

Reviewed 2018-08-27

Fantastic. As they are still building out the package and expanding capabilities, there was a need to have them directly involved with doing a few processes and fixes. They were on it very quickly. The customer service and support was stellar.

Pros
It's full service nature that is on par with some of the very expensive conference package. It is still being developed and expanded but it was an incredible value with fantastic customer service. I was able to handle a few challenges due to that support.

Cons
That it had some bugs and being developed. The new version is coming out but it is post conference for us. Still a few integration issues.

Chris Thomas

fantastic customer support

Reviewed 2017-03-17

MeetingHand is a great product, packed with lots of features and backed up by excellent customers service. Even though I am half a world away, they are very responsive, able to resolve most queries quickly and expertly. The MeetingHand software works well and once the backend admin functions are set up it is easy to manage. The new integrated website tool did take a bit of time to understand, but MeetingHand were very quick to offer assistance and explain some not so obvious features. For us, as a not-for-profit, the price point is much easier to bear than many equivalent products (I evaluated about 20 different ones). Another really good aspect of their service is that whenever I have identified something that doesn't make sense or is not working as expected, they fix it almost instantly, even adding new features. My only small gripe is the admin user documentation needs to be updated. It's possible it was written in a different language and translated into English which makes it clunky to read and it needs to be updated to make it more effective. Even with this, we were able to gain an understanding and with MeetingHand assistance implement correctly. For future development, I understand they are nearly ready to launch and all-in-one instant ticketing option which will be very useful.

Pros
Great support Lots of functionality covering a wide range of options for conference management

Cons
User documentation needs attention

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

doruk unal

Simple

Reviewed 2019-05-10

you can build and customize registiration forms, collect abstracts and payment ,qr code check ins badge printings, operation reports and also website manager which is also a plus for me

Pros
It's very easy to use and have a compact design which anybody can start to use immediately. Its really beneficial for organization companies. Price is also moderate.

Cons
I'm using the software for about 8 months yet and there is no cons for me.

Kathryn Forte

Authenticity at it's finest

Reviewed 2016-11-29

In this large, constantly changing and growing space, MeetingHand has found a way to remain authentic and loyal. The treatment the team provides to potential or existing customers, really instills the confidence in you that they will do everything they can to make sure you are satisfied. The product has been developed to support a particular style of market, but the team is always engaged in conversations that will result in bettering and diversifying their platform, while still remaining loyal and true to their customers and clients.

Pros
The support and knowledge behind the software - authentic conversations and good quality of work ethic.

Cons
The software offers a lot, but with all of the products and tools existing today, MeetingHand can easily be overlooked. I'd suggest incorporating new features, but focusing on one goal/objective, to avoid cluttering up the technology.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Jennifer French

Excellent customer support

Reviewed 2019-01-11

Pros
The program has a lot of functionality and many features. The customer support is fantastic. They are quick to respond and accurate.

Cons
Working with the images on the web builder can be a little wonky.

onur arda

good tools for event organization

Reviewed 2016-02-25

it seems cover all the requirements what i need

Response from MeetingHand

MeetingHand simplifies all your event management needs in one place. Event management has never been easier.

m pick

Excellent Program!

Reviewed 2016-12-09

Would highly recommend!! Makes planning and setting up a meeting very simple and highly effective, absolutely great!

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

ella zdelican

relatively new user

Reviewed 2017-01-25

brief experience, seems to me rather difficult to start using especially when in big hecting event organization.

Konstantin Ryazantsev

Getting acquainted with Meeting Hands

Reviewed 2017-01-20

Meeting Hand is a valuable tool for people who organize events. I had an opportunity to learn about differnt feautures. The variaty is really great. At the moment by organization uses other software but I m sure that in case of anything we can count on Meeting Hand

Pros
Great variaty of feaures

Cons
Price

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10