Meetingmax Reviews

4.72/5 (36 reviews)

Pros
  • Once you have a housing set up the entire thing basically runs itself with minimum monitoring on my end.
  • My organization loves the fact that there is direct deposit into our accounts. The software is easy to use.
  • Our customer service rep- Patrick is awesome! When we get lost with the system he always helps us navigate the system.
  • all the different reports you can run. The option to drop room blocks on certain dates. All the new tools to create web pages.
Cons
  • There could be a longer time of inactivity before timing you out of the website. I am having to sign in multiple times a day when I am using it.
  • The fact that is takes several steps to build a housing is a con. There are several layers and screens that can be easily overlooked if not careful.
  • That it doesn't link directly to hotel reservation programs. It would be nice if hotels could see updates to housing requests live and process them in an automated way.
  • The training was not fully updated with new changes, which was frustrating. But the support staff was there to go through all changes and updates with me over the phone!
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Amy Cabe

Meetingmax is a good quality product that evolves as necessary to meet industry needs.

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-10-10

Pros
That it is regularly updated and clients are consistently asked for suggested changes. It's reliable, easy to use and offers convention clients a good, reasonably priced solution to overseeing housing blocks for their convention.

Blaire Zahn

We love Meetingmax. It's user friendly and their Customer Service is incredible!

Reviewed 2017-10-10

Pros
The sub-block and comp room features make it incredibly simple to manage all types of sporting tournaments. We can set up reminders to go out to the sub-block owners to remind them of upcoming cut-offs and we provide them with unique reservation links for them to share with their team.

Nicole Manos

awesome! great software! very user friendly! always prompt responses when needed

Reviewed 2017-10-16

Lindsay Ference

Very user-friendly and easy to manage

Reviewed 2017-10-10

Ability to offer a housing software for larger groups that come into our area. It makes it easier for them to host events in our city, which makes us more appealing to the planners.

Pros
Makes the reservation process easy for incoming groups. It is easy to manage on the back-end and control inventory for each event.

Mindy Lallier

I am very new to the process of MM but so far, I am pleased with the support and customer service.

Reviewed 2017-10-10

Since we are brand new to the system, we have not seen the full benefits for having a housing system . I do hope in the near future it is a revenue generator, a room night generator and an excellent service to our clients.

Pros
It is primarily straight forward and easy for the attendee/client/hotels to use. I like the functionality of the front end and the ability to "change it up" per event.

Cons
The back end is not quite as straight forward as the front end and requires a little trial and error to make sure things are running properly. Some aspects of the back end can be confusing to a new user.

Gregory Allard

I have always had a good experience.

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-10-10

We were able to provide a benefit to our Expo attendees. We are tax free and this way we control the rates and pay the venue.

Karen Knox

Am a new user to MeetingMax and found the training and ongoing support extremely helpful.

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-10-10

Was able to monitor and instantly adjust inventory as needed to support the event. Pickup reporting was more accurate as the hotel partners were aware that I/the event organizer were able to see inventory levels throughout the event. "One stop shop" for the attendees to handle their housing, reducing follow up calls to the hotel.

Pros
The software is very user friendly - very intuitive, easy to navigate and learn. Creates an attractive website with minimal effort. Any questions are quickly and thoroughly answered by tech support. The software is also very easy to edit once live.

Cons
There is a good deal of "back end" build that is required for the hotel listings - necessary but time consuming. I honestly had no idea it would take me as long to enter/edit/activate my 46 hotels as it did. Again - all the backend build is necessary but it just takes longer than I expected.

Christie Bravos

Easy, automated, reliable

Used occasionally for 1-2 years

Anonymous

We use this to block rooms for our sporting events and other events in our city.

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-11-22

Pros
Everything you need regarding accommodations blocks in one place. Easy for host, hotels, and users. It saves calling and emailing all the hotels to get their pick-up for an event.

Cons
Parts can be confusing for the users. Today's consumer is also used to hopping online and booking via Expedia, etc. Hard to get them to use the link and to get the link out to them through larger groups.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Marisa Reeder

MeetingMax helps our community track rooms night for various events in our community.

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-10-10

We are able to track room nights associated with each event hosted in our community. It helps us and our TDA in justifying grant awards.

Pros

Cons
MeetingMax can be overwhelming when you first get started with the program but the different pages are clearly identified and once you figure out which page you need it becomes easier to use.

Aimee Janovitch

Intuitive and user-friendly, Excellent customer service.

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-10-10

Pros
I love the Wiki! It is so helpful. Anytime that I need to get in touch with the support staff, he is quickly available and ready to be of assistance to me and my team!