All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Membership Integrity System Reviews

Pros

MIS is great and Jerry is always ready to help when you have any issues. All vendors should care this much.

Dan K.

Mairien L.

Lorraine R.

Kelli G.

Raul C.

Read the full review
Can't brag enough about this software. One thing I really don't like is the idea of having to pay someone a monthly fee for a service...not for my own data.

Tony L.

4.7

Overall A+

Pros

MIS was the first software we integrated at our fitness facility, the process was easy to set up and we had fantastic customer service throughout the process and still to this day. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was there to assist me in all of my confusion and guide me through the entire system. I grew fond of the system it is definitely very easy to use.

Cons

To every software, there are pros and cons. This system is mainly for memberships; everything we needed for our members was there and worked perfectly, but since we are a personal training facility and there is not much specification or customization towards that, we have decided to part ways as we try to grow our training business. There is also not a lot of reports to see, I have been having to keep an airtable sheet with all the information and keep track of it like that. There is a report tab but it was limited towards the areas I wanted to see.

Hi Mairien, Thanks for the honest feedback on your experience using MIS. We take this as a big value to make the platform better. We are using your feedback to expand the report capabilities and also the ability for customer's to request complex custom data dumps that the platform may not have out of the box. We are also expanding our class booking feature to bring better support for the personal training industry.

MIS Works GREAT For Our Zumba Studio!

PROS: Easy to set up Easy to use Easy to track memberships and class packages Technical support is provided by the developer himself Cost is extremely reasonable Response from technical support is generally handled quickly by email CONS: None After EXTENSIVE research, all the software I could find for gyms, fitness centers, dance studios, etc. were way too expensive and they had so...

Great starter system

I like that this system was a one time payment and fairly easy to use but in the end it was the poor customer service that made us change products. I found it difficult to get information when I had questions, felt like I was treated like I was stupid when I did ask questions and lost money because of it. We purchased the card swip- but never figured out how to use it. Purchased the finger printer...

Very pleased with MIS

The ease of use for our staff allows me to spend less time training and correcting errors. The ability to schedule recurring emails saves me a lot of time as well. The customer services is second to none. Rep is always very prompt in responding if ever I have an issue and great about finding us solutions.

Pros

The best thing about MIS is that it's easy to learn and very uncomplicated to use. We used to use EZFacility, which was for more complicated and less user-friendly than MIS. We frequently found ourselves using fields and other features in convoluted, unintended ways just so we could keep track of everything we wanted to because there was no way to customize anything. MIS's custom questions feature allows us that flexibility. All of our employees have been able to master the system very quickly. We've had it for almost a year and staff still comments on how much easier MIS is than EZFacility.

Cons

Reports can still use some work. Sometimes the spreadsheet is unusable for us because of the way the data appears.

Absolute superb customer service and product!

ease of customer management.

Pros

We have been using MIS since 2011 and can't fault how easy it is to use. We have an old school bodybuilding gym and have integrated it with our door controls! Computer crashed a few times and emailed customer service who responded lighting quick!

Cons

None the system is self explanatory. If only I could change the phone input to UK type and same goes for the currency.

Super Software from Shallowford Lakes Pool

I have to say I totally shopped around for a software for our pool memberships. We are bringing our pool association to current times. After shopping I spoke with Jerry on this software and it sounded like everything I was looking for and more. I feel one of the best features was the fact you do not have to have the internet to use this software that was a super big plus for us also do not let me...

Cons

MIS is so easy & convenient

My name is Jessica. I recently opened up my own group fitness exercise studio. I am a VERY small business that is only opened a couple of hours a night after the work day when most working women have a chance to exercise and enjoy group classes. I looked into several software programs to help me keep track of my members but I liked MIS the best because they have online tutorials to help you and because their are no monthly fees. You can have as many or as little members and you only pay the flat rate at the beginning. I really like MIS and am very happy with my decision. It keeps track of members log-ins and you can generate reports such as which classes are best attended, etc... It easily alters both the patrons and myself when a membership expires.

MVP Transformation Fitness Review

overall it has been a good experience

Pros

Not a lot of bells and whistles, which allows for better ease of use

Cons

hard to navigate in certain functions...

Everything we asked for!

Opening and operating a fitness facility of any sort is always a challenge, especially in the workplace. When we introduced our 400+ members to the ease and consistency of the MIS system, we were more than pleased with the result. As with most new programs, we've had a few hiccups. Without exception, the MIS customer service team has ALWAYS come through for us. Overall, program and attendance tracking have been simplified for our staff, and our members love the photos attached to their files -- the photos mean that they don't have to keep track of their ID cards on the fitness floor. For the staff, those photos allow us to readily identify members in case of emergency -- a definite PLUS in a workplace facility.

Cons

"It is amazing to me how well the system works!"

It is amazing to me how well the MIS works and how complete it is to run and manage all of the different aspects of the club. I'm not that much into computers, but the software takes care of all the most important parts of my business. When a member walks in the door MIS tells me if they owe me money, so I can get the cash up front before they start working out. I only spend about ten minutes a month to debit and renew all my members. I get to spend more time working out and greeting my members, which is why I opened this gym in the first place.

Elite Gym and Fitness Koh Samui, Thailand

We have been using your system for a couple of months right now and we are very satisfied. It´s ease to use, have a lot of great functions and is a great help in the daily operations. Elite Gym and Fitness is located in a very tourist intense loacation in Thailand and we have a lot of foot traffic and both short- and longterm members and your system makes it a lot easier to get a good overview of the business and our members. When we wanted to install a fingerprint reader your customer service helped us out a lot.

If you own a GYM/Fitness Center - this is the Software for you

Can't brag enough about this software....one thing I really don't like is the idea of having to pay someone a monthly fee for a service...not for my own data. This software allows you track your members, your employees, your inventory, set up different membership packages. Additionally you know when a membership is about to expire, create a payroll....this is the complete package, incredibly intuitive and easy to use. AND the support - is awesome! Did I mention - cheap! definitely a great one time price!

Cons

By far the best bang for your buck!

I've searched and demo'd a bunch of membership software for our gym and MIS is the best software hands down. It's easy to use and integration with scanners, credit card and cash drawers is a breeze. We run a small private personal training gym and not all of our trainers are as computer savvy as others, so what I like best is that it doesn't overly complicate any of the processes and transactions. This system is perfect for gyms and small businesses without putting a huge dent in your cash flow.

Great Product

After doing a lot of research online for fitness club software I came across MIS. As soon as I downloaded it realized it was what I was looking for. It had all of the features I needed and it was easy to use and affordable. I would highly recommend it to any independent gym. I was also impressed with all the additional upgrades. Our members sign in using the keypad input, their memberhship number is the last four digits of their phone number. It is easy and efficient.

Lizmary Nazario from Healthy Body Factory

I have been using MIS since 2010 when I started a new gym that included different fitness modalities, personal trainning, weight management under medical care and physical activity for kids. The program is easy to use, provide graphics and statistics that help a lot to se progress of the business, good account tools and is a good source to keep tightly control of users and their menmership. Great service and fast response customer service when you need it.

Love MIS! Wouldn't use anything else

I have been using MIS for about 2 years now. It has everything I need to keep track of my members and the daily sales my company brings in. I can track inventory, sales tax, daily member sales and long term memberships. Anytime I have had an issue, I have been able to contact customer service and they have wrote me back immediately. I can't see myself using any other product. It is cost effective and practical.

Bang for the buck...

We've used our MIS system since 2010 and we've been very pleased. The software is easy to use for both staff and members, and we've had no technical issues or equipment failure at all over the past 4 years. It's really helped streamline our operation. Overall, it's one heck of a system for the price. I recommend it to anyone considering a new, reliable pos system but who doesn't want to break the bank.

me experience

I was one of the very first centers that got on board with Jerry, I like to say that I helped him in a way to do the lay out of the gyn or in my case dance studio software, Jerry has always been there for me, I have been usind the software for about 10 years now, I am blessed that I took a chance with him at the beginning, he is a good guy and will always be there for you, the software is just awesome.

Review from Chela Yoga

We are a small yoga studio that chose MIS software to help us keep better track of payments, expirations, etc. The software has helped us to that and also become better organized in general. It is easy to use and the tutorials really help as a guide if we need them. I am happy we chose MIS for our studio and would recommend them to anyone in the same position as we were. Thanks MIS!

Cons

This program is amazing and customer service is a fantastic.

I love this program because unlike many out there, there is no monthly fee. My tech Jerry was fantastic at troubleshooting my computer in order to download this program. I'm very happy that my computer was able to download this system flawlessly after Jerry worked on it. Overall, A++.

Zumba Studio

As a super small boutique zumba fitness studio we needed something affordable and simple to use. This was the answer. Some tweaks could be made such as having the option to delete certain things or easier modification of items. All in All we appreciate this concept & will continue using it ;)

Gym Membership Programming for my Dance Studio

This software is so easy to use. I use it for my dance studio and it does exactly what I want it to do. Its perfect! The customer service is great and any time I had a problem they always walked me through all of my steps. Thanks again MIS for creating such an easy to use software!!!!!!

Sky Gym Samui

MIS is a pragmatic and must have application for medium-sized gym like Sky Gym Samui. Handling and data overview are the biggest as sets of MIS. We would recommend MIS to other Gyms (small to medium sized) since we are very happy with the product.

Gym member management

I have used MIS for about 3 years now here at CrossFit XLR8. It is very simple, affordable and dependable. Support is quick to respond if needed and I would recommend this software to anyone that wants a user-friendly product.

Wilson's Unisex Muscle Gym

Pros: easy to install, configure and use. Great product for the price. Good support. Cons: some limited functionalities/features at the POS side (only if you sell many items at the Gym!). Overall, will recommend.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.