ML Schedules Logo

ML Schedules

Facility scheduling software that’s easy to use

ML Schedules Reviews

4.6

How would you rate ML Schedules?

CB

Carolyn B.

ML Schedules was easy to set up, learn to use and revise as users leave and are added to the organization. Customer support has been outstanding.

CG

Charlie G.

CT

Colleen T.

BW

Brian W.

SP

Sandra P.

N/A There are many features that I find difficult to use.

KS

Kelly S.

ML Schedules - Makes Event Management Easy

Pros

ML Schedules software is shockingly easy and very affordable. We love the SSO integration with Google and the outstanding support we receive from the team at Master Library.

Cons

There are always unique use cases that fall outside of an application's scope. There isn't one particular thing that comes to mind, but you just find little things here and there that are different than what you envision. The support team has done an amazing job trying to find solutions and workarounds. When one isn't available, they move the suggestion to the development team. We often find the suggestion is incorporated in a future release.

Honest review

Pros

fairly easy to read and good format with options of daily, weekly, or monthly.

Cons

scheduling request, such as submitting a new event. I could be easier to use. Right now when you submit an event the system ask for a start time and then ask for set up in minutes and the requestor gets confused.

ML Schedule Review

No problems. Works well for our district.

Pros

Ease of use. Easy to navigate to each field. No training required to complete a request.

Cons

I would prefer the calendar availability be shown earlier in the registration process.

This online scheduling system has saved our District so much time and paper. We used to print out paper requests, have our groups fill out the request, inter-office it to the appropriate campus for review, then wait for it's return to add the request to our Google calendar. Submitting requests in ML Schedules also eliminates the wonder if a space is available or not.

Pros

ML Schedules is so user friendly. All of our User Group information, and every detail about their request is so easy to view across multiple departments at our District.

Cons

It would be helpful if our users were unable to view a draft invoice before it was ready. We still use QuickBooks to send out our invoices and sometimes new groups are confused being able to view their draft invoice in ML Schedules before all charges have been added.

Easy to use & decent customization.

There have been some major changes since we started using the software, most of which have been noticeable improvements. (We were one of the early users.) They are normally pretty good at easy customization, but some things don't get implemented.

Pros

From the user side inputting & approving events are easy. On the admin side setting up fields & approval paths are easy.

Cons

Sometimes updates get pushed out that change things that I know about until a user contacts me. (As an admin I have full access so I don't notice if a lower user's abilities change.)

Public School District

Very positive.

Pros

Cons

It's a bit "clunky" to add new users to District "additional notify" distribution lists

Easy to make a request and Awesome Customer Service

Pros

Entering a request is very straightforward and notification of those who need to know about the event and event support like maintenance is built in. Customer service is amazing. Our needs don't require all of the functions of the software, but they have worked to tailor it to what we need. Real replies to tickets happen within the hour 99% of the time.

Cons

I think integration was a bit tricky because we use the software to a great extent for communication with the whole community and the public calendar display is very important. It took a while to hammer that out.

NWLSD ML Schedules Review

Considering this is my first year doing anything like this, I don't have anything to compare it to. So I think it is a good program.

Pros

I like the being able to communicate through the emails that can be sent about changes/updates to my renters.

Cons

I wish invoices would update with changes.

Very Easy to Use Once You Get The Hang Of It

Overall, it is a good product. It is much better than the in-house version the school district used previously. Approvals come quickly.

Pros

Once the modest learning curve is overcome, it is easy to reserve spaces and see what you have reserved. It makes planning much easier and more efficient.

Cons

There is a modest learning curve the first few times you use it.

Pros

Ease of using. It is easy to create a new event in this shared digital platform.

Cons

Not easily able to create custom reports.

Great Facility Use System

Pros

ML Schedules helps us allow the community to borrow our public school facilities, such as gyms, cafeterias, performing arts centers and athletic fields. Groups in the community know how to check the calendar for availability and make requests to reserve a space. Fees are automatically calculated for the user so they have an idea what to expect to be billed.

Cons

Some features are not easy to find. While the program offers many personalization features, they are not always in the first place you'd expect. ML Schedules offers a great website and help forum as a tool to help find these features. Until you have gotten familiar with the program, it is not the most user friendly system I've used.

ML Schedules Review

It is very convenient to keep all parts of my job in organization. I can have access to other businesses that are linked and share information as well.

Pros

This product is very easy to use and self teaching. The icons it give to show you updates with tips and tricks are very explanatory. I was able to figure out the system on my own using it for the first time in my job and love using it ever since.

Cons

As of now I have not found something that I do not like about the system. I do have some features that I yet have not used but I have no complaints as of right now.

ML Schedule SCESC

Easy to schedule and reserve rooms.

Pros

It is very easy to schedule and reserve rooms using ML Schedules.

Cons

When scheduling more than one date all the dates do not show up on the monthly calendar, can only see if you go in to edit.

Management of scheduling building use

Very pleased.

Pros

When used properly this software provides excellent communications to all users of scheduled building use and needed facilities repairs.

Cons

Occasional users must have periodical training

Great software

Have had a great experience.

Pros

Very easy to use, I am not a tech savvy person and can maneuver easily through the software.

Cons

I have not experienced anything that has deterred me from using it.

Great product!

Very good.

Pros

I like that it ties to both our events, and we also use it to submit work tickets for our maintenance staff.

Cons

N/A There are many features that I find difficult to use.

Time and Management/User Friendly

Time and management are important to me. The ML Schedules saves lots of time. The management portion specifically the query reporting is so helpful. Overall very satisfied with the software.

Pros

First time user (education field) software is user friendly. Conflict feature saves lots of time overbooking space. At a glance you can see everything happening for the day, week, month. Reporting and invoicing is easy.

Cons

Sometimes the google calendars don't sync correctly. Could be something on our end.

Keeping the Team Informed!

I've found the program to be very easy to use for administrators, custodians of our facilities, and groups! It seems to have a platform that is well thought through and they are always open to new ideas, that they actually implement too! The customer support is over the top. I honestly don't know of another company with their level of direct customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing!

Pros

Easy to get up to speed on and use! A great tool too keep the whole team informed!

Cons

Cancel notifications are not required, yet.

ML Schedule review

Pros

This software is relatively easy to use and efficient. I use it (almost daily) with no problems. I am only a user, but I like the software.

Cons

I don't know of any improvements necessary in the capacity that I use the software.

Athletic Calendar review

Pros

The product is easy to use and to be able to keep everything in one place. It serves the purpose for what I need for now.

Cons

I would like to be able to copy my events into a google calendar

Calendar Scheduling

None really. I can pretty much solve my own or have someone else do it where I work.

Pros

I like to see all the reservations that I handle on one calendar.

Cons

Editing function - If having to edit an event, I find that there are several areas that require editing rather than just in one area. It's kind of...well, I have to read every detail all over - and then do it again... it's ...strange.

Easy to Use

This was easy to use, very intuitive

Pros

This was easy to use and a great value for price point

Cons

The time it took to train others to use it

great

great

Pros

easy to usetells you whats going on for the dates events etc

Cons

no cons its all good easy to use look at etc

Draper Middle School

Pros

It is pretty easy to use. I keep track of room usage

Cons

I don't think I use it enough to know the difference.

Great software

Great product!

Pros

Easy to work with, efficient tools. We’ll integrated.

Cons

Too many fields to fill, editing mode is limited…