MyAppointments Reviews

4.9/5 (41 reviews)
Pros
  • I really enjoyed how user friendly it was.
  • MyAppointments makes organizing my day so simple.
  • Easy to book and set appointments and allows me to set reminders as well. This is good software
  • Getting the emails when someone makes an appointment and the price of the software and there is no contract
Cons
  • n/a
  • None I think it's working pretty good so far
  • I have no negative comments to report on this software.
  • The only thing that I experienced that could be a con is that it could take some time to get the hang of it.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Summer Marsh

So Simple

Reviewed 2019-10-29

Pros
MyAppointments makes organizing my day so simple.

Cons
I have no negative comments to report on this software.

Melissa Young

They take such good care of us! They even sent team all the way from Florida to help us.

Reviewed 2018-07-27

Its cheaper, better and more user friendly than our last scheduling program.

Pros
We love that it is so similar to Elite. It meets all of our needs and some here at the salon. They answer the phone first time every time if we need tech support and they speak plain English.It is also very user friendly.

Cons
We don't like that it doesn't prompt us for a formula while checking out a customer but we were assured they would develop a feature for us!

Sidney Stallsworth

Awesome, wonderful customer care!

Reviewed 2018-05-14

Pros
I am not technology friendly. And this system was so easy to get integrated into our salon. And I love the fact that someone came out to our business and got hands on with all of our staff. The transfer seems like a piece of cake!

Cons
So far I am thrilled! I don't know that I can pick anything out just yet. We are looking forward to our business running better than it has been without a booking system.

Fatima DeLoach

My Appointments has redefined my LIFE!!

Reviewed 2018-04-04

Pros
I came in contact with My Appointment during the IBS Show (New York) in March. My business, life, service, and quality of life has change because I am less stressed about managing my appointment book or clients. I have more time to focus on providing service and marketing.

Cons
You have to be crazy to dislike anything. You have to be crazy to dislike anything. You have to be crazy to dislike anything.

Ashely Armstrong

Fell in love immediately!!

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Will improve our school transition to the work force.

Pros
The system and fast and easy to work from any device. The training was very informative and exciting! This is a great system for all ages! We are a school and added the program to help the students transition to the work force!

Cons
I have nothing bad to say. I have nothing bad to say. I have nothing bad to say. I have nothing bad to say.

Jennifer Larson

Great technical support, always attentive, website is easy to use and its very resourceful.

Reviewed 2017-06-02

Allows us to smoothly process our patient's information for scheduling purposes.

Pros
It is customizable and easy to use. Fast & efficient. Patients are able to interact with the website and allows them to easily and conveniently book their appointments.

Cons
Sometimes software runs slow however technical support is always readily available to assist us with any conflict.

Katelyn Westbrook

Perfect Appointment Setting

Reviewed 2019-08-20

Pros

Cons
None I think it's working pretty good so far

Danielle Gonzalez

The program is very user friendly and easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-07-15

Pros
I was amazed that shortly after creating an account, I received a text from a real person reaching out to me to offer support and help with set up! Awesome!!!

Cons
I would like a feature if which mass texts can be sent out to Costomers to make announcements. I heard it's coming soon. That would be great!

Joann Byrd

I've been using it for 2 months now It's easy to navigate Can't wait for a few more features

Reviewed 2017-11-09

able to go on the internet and use and noble device

Pros

Cons
Would like to put in clients History like what formulas I use The last time they had a relaxer or any kind of chemical Features for more tracking

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Fred Hamilton

Glad I found it.

Reviewed 2018-07-26

Help me to stay better organized

Pros
I run a barbershop and clients were driving me crazy with texts and emails. My appointments is making it better for my day to day appointments. Looking forward to a long professional relationship.

Cons
n/a

Darlene Felton

Awesome!

Reviewed 2018-06-18

Pros
Became aquainted w/the company at premiere Orlando. Very professional, personable service. Easy and affordable. Great investment!

Amy DiSalvatore

Exceptional customer support. Easy for me, easy for clients!

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-10-11

It provided the virtual 'reservations desk' I was seeking and allowed clients to book appointments without contacting me.

Pros
I have been jaw-drop amazed by the personal, human, attentive, responsive customer support. Within two hours of sign-up, I received a text from my assigned customer rep! He was prompt in his responses and knowledgeable to help. He was genuine in getting to the bottom of what I needed out of the software and helping me get it to the point that it was doing exactly what I needed it to. If we came to a non-templated need, he contacted the people who were able to change things and customize to my specific, unique needs. It's extremely user-friendly. Clients have also been on and booked appointments with ease and I have not had any issues or complaints from them having any trouble.

Anna Rahman

Excellent Customer Support

Reviewed 2017-04-25

Having used this scheduling program since February, I have been very impressed by the efficient technical support. My learning curve was a steep one, and the technical support staff diligently removed any obstacles I had. Suggestions I as a consumer have had, are taken seriously.

Amber Ulisse

Convicence in all ways possible

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-05-13

Pros
I really enjoyed how user friendly it was.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10