MyTime Logo

MyTime

Appointment scheduling, POS & customer engagement platform

MyTime Reviews - Page 3

Great Company

This is a great company. I started with them when they first launched, and the progress has been amazing.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

A few glitches here and there.

I spent many months looking for the right software for my company and finally I found it!

Client accessibility, an app for both myself and the client, and ability to hold all forms.

Pros

The software allows me to handle everything in one place. My clients, pictures of my clients hair, forms, and my favorite an app for the clients to make their appointments.

Cons

Missing: Ability to have more than one waiver. I have been asking constantly. I really need to be able to create several waivers for client signatures. I would like my pictures to have the ability to show as a gallery within the client file and all photos of all clients to show in a gallery on the dashboard in case I want to show a potential client my work.

Fantastic Scheduling Application

I researched several Pet Grooming software applications before choosing Mytime. I like the option of a cloud based solution I can view from anywhere as well as the reputation management and marketing options.

Pros

I thought the on-boarding process was excellent. The software is fairly intuitive but Mytime provides great support where other providers just sell the program and you are on your own.

Cons

There was a minor glitch using an old version of windows and every once in a while the site will go down for a couple of minutes.

I like it

Pros

Easy to use and after the upgrade it got even easier. Very easy to keep track of customers and times.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to tell between am and pm times. You have to get set in a contract to use the product.

Amazing software!

I love how easy it is to do everything I need it to do. Customer service is amazing every time I've had to call!

Pros

Does everything I need it to do and it's affordable!

Cons

Sometimes my scheduler will go blank and seems like it doesn't want to save my notes about clients services. Don't really like how when I type in a name for a new client and I have an existing client with the same first name, it tells me that his client already exist. I tend to have to type in an extra letter or number so it will work. Then I go back and edit that clients name. Just extra work i don't feel is necessary.

automated secretary

This has opened my appointment book up so I don't have to be the one to make the appointments. Clients can book online and see exactly what is available. Usually avoids being double booked.

Pros

online booking for customers

Cons

double booked me fixed now

MyTime is part of my team

I will to add to this later! MyTime keeps us so busy between connecting with our current clients and marketing to our new local customers, im too busy shopping for my seccond location opening in next year!

Pros

Always available for genuine help.

Cons

because of the new technology they are marketing for the US, there has been a few changes in they processing that make it a bit more time consuming to track some things, but again, every time i need help, i just give them a call.

Thank you, Kristen!

meets all the needs of my business.

It has allowed me greater control over my business operations. It has also allowed me to consolidate several facets of my business in one place.

Pros

The marketing functions allow me to exert greater control over my business operations. The ability to make my own discount codes and individualize them allows me to market my products with greater flexibility.

Cons

The new change does not allow us to look at the intake form with a single click. This creates more work for me as I have to go into each appointment to check on the details on the intake form

Recommend MyTime for groomers

Pros

We started using mytime about a year ago and definitely recommend it. It's reliable and easy to reach them by phone anytime I need them. Their scheduling and marketing work well and my clients like it. Glad I went with them! Clients are easily able to book online, which is great. And automatic appointment reminders and confirmations just happen - I don't need to do anything.

Cons

No complaints. Everything has worked well so far and they've been available for any issues on the phone quickly.

Great Product

It took a little longer than expected to bring across all of my contacts from Fullslate, but the customer service department kept me informed on the time line and reasons for the delay. By the way, it was an issue on Fullslates side.

Pros

It is easy for my clients to chose a practitioner and location. other products were not as easy.

Cons

Some of my clients don't care for having to make an account to schedule an appointment.

Helps Clients Schedule Appointments

MyTime is a way for my clients to schedule an appointment online. My clients find it very easy to use. My Google Calendar is linked with MyTime and my business is promoted by MyTime as well.

Pros

The customer service is great. You get to speak with a real person who is concerned about your needs and takes care of any issues you have.

Patients love My Time software

My staff really like working on My Time. We are all using the software on our smartphones and all of our computers.

Pros

Easy to use and fast.

Cons

Some people don't like to be reminded of their appointments.

The Best Scheduling App

Pros

What I liked most is that not only you can schedule your appointments, but you also get reports on the appointments and revenue, which is very helpful. It is also easy to use.

Cons

The only downside is that there is only a daily preview of the calendar and you can't get a whole view of the entire day, but you need to scroll up and down the app.

Pretty good software

Pros

Ease of use Layout and design Ability to book appointments is super easy The dashboard is a great way to view a snapshot of the business

Cons

Reports could be better and provide more comprehensive detail Schedule design needs some improvement to be easier to read Payment processing is somewhat iffy Social media review feature doesn't fully work

If you don't use this software, your using the wrong one.

Pros

Best point right away is the way you can schedule appointments online. That combined with their emails and text for getting more reviews as reminders to customers.. this software is a winner in all areas

Cons

It is hard sometimes to find something wrong with a software.. This is going to be one of those time.. I love this program.

Very happy new user!!

My time made it super easy to use this program. I found all their technicians very helpful. It is very user-friendly and our customers love it!

Pros

I like the flexibility of the program. They are constantly updating to make things better. I love the email reminders and text messages it sends our customers.

Cons

I don't think I found something I don't like yet

Overall an amazing experience!

It has boosted our business with reviews, time management and keeping everything in one place.

Pros

Inventory tracking, CRM, POS, etc all in one place. Since the transition has been made, our business has run much more smoothly. I couldn't forget the review manager- We have grown our reviews by over 30 in the past 2 months which is incredible.

Cons

VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE. USUAL FOR RECORDING TIME SPENT FIELD SERVICE ACTIVITIES.

IT HELPS ME TO MANAGE THE RECORDING OF MY FIELD SERVICE TIME.

Pros

TELEPHONE DATA MERGES WITH CONTACTS IN PHONE DATABASE. HENCE, YOU CAN MAKE A CALL IN THE APPLICATION. ALSO, I LIKE THE STATISTICS FEATURE OF THIS SOFTWARE.

Cons

THE NAME SORT FEATURE OF THIS SOFTWARE CANNOT MERGE WITH YOUR CONTACT LIST ON THE PHONE. IN SETTING UP A CONTACT, YOU HAVE TYPE DATA ALL OVER AGAIN.

Community

All the time

Pros

Update last version of Android and iOS..

Cons

All program that using the phone at Android and iOS

I like all the features and how user friendly it is.

Pros

Customization of system to meet my unique business needs. Customer support is always helpful and easy to reach during business hours. Ease of transitioning from old system to MyTime.

Cons

When customers use the app version they have to make my business a favorite or I'm charged the 10% marketplace fee.

Really enjoying the software for the most part

Pros

Very user friendly for myself, the business owner and for my staff. For the most part it's been working nicely for us and is making things much more streamlined

Cons

There are some minor functionality issues but they are open to feedback and suggestions to help improve the system.

Nothing but great scheduling options!

Easy scheduling for my clients

Pros

You can change your times and appointments so easily! The choice to charge a cancellation fee it a great option to have!

Cons

The app on the iphone is horrible, never lets me view the schedule. It shuts out of the app, before even logging into my account.

Great customer service. So far its been great!

Pros

Easy for clients to book. Gives us less time to focus on the client rather than booking/checking out

Cons

Still some glitches with adding tickets together for services and adding product to tickets. Also the card swiper has been out of stock for months.

Absolutely love this software!

Pros

Love how the system sends reminders for me to my clients and other automated messages! Adds my employees commission for me!

Cons

Only con is a few glitches and a few missing things on the mobile app but the team is working hard to add them.

MyTime for Success!

I'm extremely pleased with My Time! They have given me the best possible thing: truly automated yet customized business management! Customizing is important so the client doesn't feel "automated". Automated service is A MUST for any busy business! My Time has created and delivered professional business management from marketing to online services to in depth business reports that analyze not just profits but what IS profitable! Package all of this with Amazing service on any and all issues and MyTime has defined Business partnership! My success is thanks to My Time!