NetHunt CRM

Built-in-Gmail CRM for sales teams and small businesses.

NetHunt CRM Reviews

Crystal K.

Overall, our experience has been fantastic. I am excited to see what other capabilities this platform has for us.

Andrew K.

Overall positive as it helps better segregate between the customer personas and my whole team has a clear understanding of what's going on with the various leads and customers.

Aurelian R.

Cons

When a system updates you have to refresh the tab with Gmail. This never happens when you're amid doing something, but still annoys me a bit.

Mikhail V.

Jonathan B.

Limited choices for coloring folders and pipelines.

Dean R.

4.8

Incredibly Flexible CRM

Tech support over chat and email is fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are extremely helpful and responsive. They take user suggestions seriously and accept constructive criticism graciously. The support pages are well written and useful. Honestly, I would say my chats have been more about learning curve and suggestions -- I haven't found any bugs or real disappointments. A quality team and product.

Pros

I am not in sales. Along with tracking my contacts, my use is more project/task based and file heavy (docs, spreadsheets, presentations). Most CRM's are "sales" focused, some are Contact focused, some Deal focused, some Opportunity focused (Salesforce), some perhaps trouble ticket focused. But this is way too narrow. I am in finance and a consultant, and I also have many other projects outside of "pure"...

Cons

If you are mainly mobile focused, NetHunt may not be for you. The mobile app is not (yet) as strong as the desktop app. Still, it gets the job done and lives on my phone's home screen.

NetHunt CRM for Entertainment Venues

Pros

Given that we are a software company the ability to add their API into our website was a must. And this enabled us to better segregate between the various customer personas we target.

Cons

For maximum utility, we use both the Gmail and LinkedIn extensions for chrome (shameless plug). But that being said, I did find that my Gmail has been a bit slower at times and I had to refresh my page a few times to smooth things out. I would like the flexibility of adding custom event names as right now I'm limited to calls/comments/events but as our platform relies on multiple means of communication I would like the ability to add the custom social media chat log/reference

Liking Nethunt

learning curve but getting there

Pros

collating information, pulling reports and following other colleagues

Cons

can't build detailed itinerary breakdowns for each client and booking.

Manage your contacts and recruit more efficiently!

It is very user friendly and simple to use, there are other software with more bells and whistles but if a system is not user friendly you end up wasting time, with nethunt you are ready to go from the start

Pros

I love the native integration to gmail and Linkedin, as a professional recruiter this system is perfect.

Cons

I love to see an integration for SMS campaigns.

NetHunt is the best for Gmail CRM

We love the functionalities of NetHunt. It has all the essential features you need. Unlike many CRM platforms which overwhelms you with a lot of fancy features that take time to understand and then you find out you don't need them. All you need really is to add contacts and track their timeline and put them in the sales pipeline.

Pros

- This CRM fully integrates with Gmail. So no jumping back and forth between email and CRM platform. - Intuitive User Interface with low - The starter version includes API access which is not common in CRM platforms - Pricing is the lowest compared to Streak and others

Cons

- Lacking report features - Lacking recognizing the reply-to field in the email (none of the CRM platforms currently do)

Best option for small teams using Google Suite or Gmail

We use NetHunt for many things, but mainly to keep all the sales team on the same page. Being able to share emails with others through the CRM is a deal breaker for us, and NetHunt shines at that. Also worth mentioning, customer support is excellent.

Pros

The integration with Gmail is excellent, and it's very flexible in terms of adapting to our workflow. It's very intuitive to use, and overall was easy to get a team new to using a CRM, to start using NetHunt fluently.

Cons

You may need to use Zapier to make some integrations work, it's a drawback, but at the same time it allows for limitless expansion and integration. Hopefully more native integrations will be launched soon.

Great CRM

Overall, my experience has been great.

Pros

The product is very easy to use and the extension for Gmail is incredible.

Cons

There is a definite lack of integrations with other software and platforms.

The solution I was looking for!

Overall it has been very helpful and the ease of use is superb!

Pros

The ease of organizing contacts, adding tags to classify them and have multiple folders for different events! This is exactly what I was looking for !! The ease of integration with GMAIL is an added advantage.

Cons

I was not able to make sub-folders in NetHunt. I would like to get that functionality to make things even better.

The integration of NetHunt into Gmail is superior to all other CRM's

Pros

I absolutely love the Gmail inbox integration. My experience with CRM's previously is that they are good for what they do, but I am not always thinking about creating records within that system. Nethunt makes this unavoidable as it is always right in front of you as is it within your inbox.

Cons

I always love the idea of integrations. I wish Nethunt would integrate with other platforms we are on, for example, we use PandaDocs. It would be great to see an integration with that.

NetHunt - the best CRM for LinkedIn integration and pipeline views

Pros

The LinkedIn integration (my primary use case) is far superior to any other tool I've found, including the SFDC's, HubSpots, etc. The simplicity of the suite as well is also a great thing - too many CRMs are very bloated now. I'm not a super-user of NetHunt and probably only use about 1/4 of the features - but that justifies the price alone for me. The Support Team are also incredible - extremely quick to respond and they've taken me through exactly how to build out my CRM according to my needs (no cost). I've been mightily impressed here.

Cons

It's hard to say much here - I only use 1/4 of the feature set and that all works great for me. I've not encountered issues yet. So far, everything is positive.

Mind Blowing Workflow Process Management

mindblowing! It is just so easy to use and the user experience - CLEVER. With NETHUNT, you literally dont have to worry about building your own software to manage work processes. Saves you time as a product owner. Save your team - UXUI designers and developers from building something for own use. You not only save money but time. Literally, just set it up within 1-2 days depending on how OCD you are.There you go! Your team can now function without having to go through from google sheets to google docs to finding things all over the place. PLUS it has the function of project management!

Pros

The ease of use and how it is beautifully integrated with gmail. The ease of having everything on something you check on a daily basis. I like how every folder you setup is like your database. Everything is linked up. More importantly, every email is now link to every folder you want it to be. It is easy to track projects and to assign project managers on it. The user interface is easy to use, clever. If all companies adopt this, work would be alot more fun and organised! It is cleverly integrated with Zapier (which i am in the midst of setting it up and figuring our workflow)

Cons

I wish we could have the notification functions such as when someone submits and invoice to us, we would be able to set notification for payment. Or automating contracts/documents to clients and vendors without having to link through zapier.

The solution I've been looking for

Pros

I can finally organize my conversation threads with my clients in a way that is sane and efficient. I don't know about your clients but some of mine have the habit of replying to a certain email thread with questions or ideas that belong in a new thread, or in an already existing one. Well, with NetHunt I no longer care about that issue, because I just associate the conversations with the relevant...

Cons

The only thing that could use some improvement is the look of the interface. Don't get me wrong, it's spot on in terms of functionality, but the aesthetics are a bit lacking. This is just a personal preference, being a designer I like to look at beautiful interfaces while I work - NetHunt's is functional and clear, but falls short of "beautiful".

Great CRM for a startup

Very positive. Highly recommend!

Pros

It was very easy to install NetHunt and synchronize it with all the client's data which I already had in my Gmail. Now when I open an email from my customer I have all the essential information featured right in front of the email. And I don't spend tons of time navigating spreadsheets. I like automated bulk emails, scheduled follow-ups, and many more things. NetHunt interface is simple-to-use, all actions take seconds, I really enjoy it. Also, my manager, rep. is very dedicated and helpful.

Cons

I'd really like to have an opportunity to plan drip campaigns, but as far as I know, NetHunt team is already working on that feature. So let's see.

Super ease-of-use in Gmail integration + iPhone app. Top-shelf support. Great price-point. Big fan!

1. *Daily* Tracking of Leads, Prospects & Clients because of ease-of-use and Gmail-integration 2. Prevents anyone falling through the cracks because its so easy to tag an unassociated email/person with a Customer Record. 3. Feeling in-control and organized with my pipeline, inspiring me to scale without potential overwhelm

Pros

I switched from the other Gmail-integrated-CRM competitor because of NetHunt's: 1. Ease-of-use: both in the Gmail UI & iPhone app. Because of this ease of use, I'm using my CRM daily and consistently to keep me tracking my prospects and clients, without anyone falling through the cracks. 2. Top-shelf support: Shout out to Anastasia, who consistently showed kind & gracious professionalism & prompt responses to my questions. She's the reason why I'm such a big fan! 3. Great price-point: Definitely affordable, even when needing to scale. If you're considering a Gmail-integrated CRM, NetHunt gets my 10-stars out of 5! Give it a shot, you'll be impressed!

Cons

It would be super to be able to integrate 2 separate email accounts (eg 2 Gmail / GSuite email addresses using 1 NetHunt account) into one NetHunt CRM account, but this is such a rare use case. On the other hand, it's useful to keep my leads separated between my 2 organizations. Anastasia came through with an offer I couldn't refuse to accommodate my request - what a rockstar!

It feels like home to have everething inside google Suite

The hability to track all my leads. Hability to send bulk emails. Also easy acess to all contacts alteady saved in our Gmail Suite account.

Pros

It works inside Goggle Suite, so every email exchange with costumers are close and easy to use. Features like campaigns. Costumers support from Nethunt is 5 stars!

Cons

No facebook ads integration yet. No watsapp integration. Maybe some emails template would be nice to have, this way an easy acess to templates will be usefull to create new campaign emails.

Seen many CRMs but this one had one thing that none of them had.

Pros

What I liked most about this software was I could track all communication easily. Build my own parameters of importance and label accordingly. Easily have our team check progress and create tasks for one another. Automate marketing initiatives and keep things flowing. Being able to bounce back and forth between that and the inbox was probably my favorite part of this system as I live in my inbox and spend a lot of time there.

Cons

To be honest I found one or two things that I did not like. When a thread were to get back a certain number of comms. I think it was about 10 or 15 the system would not show me the new email in my inbox but would show me the new email in the thread in the client profile. Also a simpler way to build outreach initiatives. The system itself was great when customizing fields for contacts and companies but when it came time to build out an automated campaign I found the process to be daunting. Might be because I had no formal training with NetHunt but when you are in advertising finding time to do that is almost impossible.

Using Nethunt for almost one year and so far things are great!

great and affordable CRM

Pros

In my opinion NetHunt CRM is the best CRM we've used because the whole interface is designed around Gmail, making all of your email communications with super easy. As my business requires several different web applications but most of our staff only interact with Nethunt and the Zapier integration takes care of the rest of the back end work with the other apps. NetHunt also allows you to create as many custom fields inside records and link records. Support is also very good, very prompt and very well versed in how the Nethunt system works.

Cons

On the past sometimes Nethunt could mix a few contacts but looks like the bug was fixed on the new updated as I don't have that like of problem anymore

Great for Lead Tracking

Our transition was fairly seemless, moving to a much more automated system. The layout of NetHunt works great, and the set up meeting we had was super helpful. Plus, I love knowing that support is readily available anytime we need to make changes.

Pros

The visual design is top notch! Nethunt makes it easy for anyone on our team to know exactly where every lead is at all times, and the visual package helps us stay on top of every prospect in our pipeline.

Cons

The other competitor we looked at has a couple features we'd love to see implemented in Nethunt, namely, call and text tracking. I expect new features will be added in time, as the customer service is super receptive to hearing new ideas and developing solutions!

A Great CRM For Gmail!

Pros

The ability to work directly in Gmail is the biggest pro. Also having visual labels up front to guide you through where a deal is, what the deal is or what task is needed, is a definite pro.

Cons

Not too many cons. While I'd like to see some more features added, it's working just fine now.

Excellent CRM Choice For Real Estate Companies

In my business, we were using a simple spreadsheet to track all our leads. This wasn't so helpful when trying to remember detailed, ongoing conversations with active clients, nor did it remind me to follow up with past clients. I really like the aspect of creating records for my client leads and the stage views are extremely helpful.

Pros

I really needed something that integrated well with Gmail. It was super easy to install (less than 5 minutes) and configure to my specific needs. All the features are very intuitive and the follow-up feature for past & ongoing leads is sure to make my sales grow faster.

Cons

So far, I don't have anything critical to say or offer. Maybe as I get deeper into the software and spend more time with it, I'll be able to offer some helpful suggestions on how to improve. At the moment it is perfect for my needs.

I love this product!

Customer Support is arguably the best feature of this product. If you have a question that is only vaguely related to NetHunt, like how to use integration in a new way, they will work with you to make that happen and fulfill your need.

Pros

I use NetHunt to coordinate communications and annual planning among volunteers across 3 continents. This product has allowed me to dump spreadsheets and the need to email them and request updates. My team keeps the records updated and we all stay on track.

Cons

The price can be a bit much for a small operation but with 2 users in the free package allows you to fully vet and experience all the benefits.

NetHunt CRM is the best CRM I've used and enables our team to handle all CRM tasks with Gmail

Hours of time saved and making our teams workflow much simpler by not having to leave Gmail as often

Pros

All CRM tasks can be handled inside Gmail. The user interface is completely customisable and adding new fields to records is simple and efficient. Creating new records for any task (contacts, leads, service etc) is very simple and the customisable views are just so handy for a quick visual look at what is happening in your business. NetHunt CRM works quickly and it's integration with Zapier has literally saved us hours each week and made previously manual tasks completely automated.

Cons

The follow up reminder system, although functional, is a little basic in that (at the time of this review) you can only set up one reminder for a record or email at one time. It would be nice if you could have more than one follow up reminder per record or email and have these on a schedule. This of course can be done easily using Zapier but if you're not using a paid subscription to Zapier it will add another cost. This is a minor con though and with some discipline there are simple and effective workarounds

I like that it is in my google account (Gmail)

We've been previously using mostly spreadsheets to manage our clients and, considering their number, we have to wait a lot while it loaded.

Pros

The Nethunt uses the same searching engine as Google/Gmail. I love it and I'm happy with the system.

Cons

While NetHunt isn't lightning-fast when loading all of the records at once, this is definitely a better way to manage updates and calls. It's a simple system that works great with Gmail. We've been previously using Google Sheets and Excel for our client database and NetHunt is definitely a great upgrade.

The Nethunt has the same good searching engine as google. So I'm happy with that

Lots and lots of clients :DDD

Pros

I like that is in my google account. We have good quality and price ratio. I like what I have the email and the CRM in one hand. This gives me the opportunity be more fast with my documents. Also I like search engine. to find your clients is very esasy. Just write the name of person o the company and you can connect instantly and find that comapny o person contacts. I have safed a lot of time and deals of this futures

Cons

Still you need to work more with segmentation. The excel still much more better in his simple filter. If I need more companys and make a list. I do not like what I see.

Saves Time, Money and Keeps Us Organized

The company is very responsive to support the customer. They listen to improvement ideas and consider them along with all the other demands they have. They provide resources above and beyond just how to use their product. Finally, they are really working on building up a community and not just a customer base.

Pros

We use GSuite for our email, document sharing, etc and having the tool integrate into that environment is awesome. It allows us to share information among our team as well as organized our efforts. Here is my list of pros: + Easy of use + Great onboarding and support + Company listens to ideas + Has resources above and beyond the use of the product but also tips about being more efficient and effective + Continually improving the product

Cons

I think the company has created a good product that is quickly become a core tool for our company. The one area that can be improved upon is with the formula field being made more robust especially for the text formula.