NetHunt CRM Reviews

4.75/5 (72 reviews)
Pros
  • Simplicity
  • The ability to link with my gmail, have saved templates and keeping track of my customers
  • - Full Gmail integration. - Attractive price. - Native mass mailing. - Awesome customization.
  • Easy to learn, very user-friendly, integrates well with Gmail -- has improved our workflow massively.
Cons
  • Inconsistent UI.
  • UI may need a bit more upgrade
  • I am in the trial period, I haven't had anything not to like
  • Translation to spanish is not great. Integrations with more software would be appreciated
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Anky Heidenreich

Well working hiring CRM

Reviewed 2017-05-12

Pros
Gmail Integration, easy to use and perfect for an overview in your inbox in different colors that lets you overlook statuses quickly.

Cons
It is a big CRM and therefore conflicts with other extensions I use, therefore sometimes reloading etc is necessary.

Response from NetHunt CRM

Glad that color-coding works for you!

We're improving the compatibility with other extension. You can always send us your suggestions and observations to support@nethunt.com.

Paul M.

Perfect for our needs

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Pros
Good value for money, outstanding customer support, smooth integration with Gmail/G Suite, highly customizable.

Cons
Nothing really, maybe being able to use other browers (currently only supports Chrome) would be good.

Lee Martin

Brilliantly refreshingly simple product, love it sits right inside Gmail

Reviewed 2017-06-30

simple set up and ease of use, easy to get up and running

Pros
I love the fact it sits right inside gmail and I can save all email correspondence to the client or the case I am following.

Cons
I guess the only small thing is having to save my views to Drive spreadsheets to manipulate the data?

Response from NetHunt CRM

Hey, Lee!

Drive integration and Export of Views to Google Sheets is coming within a week or so. We'll let you know once it becomes available.

Emily OL

Used daily without issues

Pros

Cons
Would be nice to have a standalone version, and/or integration with other browsers. App needs offline support.

Luljeta A.

Easy to use, smooth integration with Gmail.

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Pros
Very slick integration with Gmail, responsive customer support, excellent value for money, easily customized.

Cons
Only works in Chrome, would be great to have integration with other browsers as well as Outlook etc.

Mara Bogado Poisson

I love it is simple

Reviewed 2017-08-29

Pros
The thing I like the most is that is simple and easy to use. Also very affordable. Before I didn't follow up my leads now I do

Cons
Nothing for now. Maybe that I cannot follow up my networking referals. Because even though they are not clients I can follow up with them but not record as a character

Response from NetHunt CRM

Hey, Mara!

Glad that NetHunt helped you with your leads! Good luck!

Amanda Hudson

NetHunt for Real Estate

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-03-05

Nethunt has been effective in increasing our productivity in an immediate way.

Pros
This software is the best value for money if you’re looking for a gmail compatible CRM. Customer service has been very reasponsive and helpful.

Cons
Not much tutorial on how to get started or best use the platform for your personal needs. Kindof get going by trial and error and figure things out for yourself as you go. The trial period should be longer given the time necessary to really start moving around with ease.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Guillaume TAIEB

Using it for a team of 5 people

Reviewed 2018-07-12

Helping to track prospect and make sure we have a good follow up

Pros
Easy to use. Perfect for our small team. You can ask your questions anytime, you will have a response within 24h.

Cons
You can't do everything on the App yet. But pretty sure it's coming soon. Otherwise anyone can use it after the course they give.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Zak O.

Straightforward CRM with a cool environment and great value for money

Reviewed 2018-07-11

Pros
perfect integration inside GSuite. new features to discover regularly. good and reactive team that were able to help us on our integration.

Cons
some of the intuitivity of Streak is missing I guess. you quickly get used to it however. some occasional bugs encountered but scarce.

Christina Kovtun

Awesome CRM living in my Inbox

Reviewed 2017-11-06

Pros
I love that all the things that are scattered in my G Apps are stored in one place and I do not get lost in my mail.

Cons
I'd like to create tasks for the records instead of follow-ups. Now only I can see my follow-ups while it would be much more comfortable to share and assign tasks.

Bogdan Savchenko

Great CRM for sales management and mass mailing

Reviewed 2017-11-02

Pros
Gmail integration is one of the strongest sides of Nethunt CRM. I can manage all incoming emails and tasks and link them to their records in the inbox.

Cons
The navigation takes time to get used to. Follow-ups are lacking reminders. Nothing else has been spotted.

Ahmad Hazim Ahmad Sofian

Good Gmail CRM

Reviewed 2017-04-12

Simple, customizable and cheapest in the market. Works perfectly with Gmail. Although what I like for them to add is the ability to synchronize with Gmail contacts.

Pros
Simplicity

Cons
UI may need a bit more upgrade

Response from NetHunt CRM

Glad that you've found NetHunt CRM to your liking. As for the Contacts synchronization, we're looking for the best way to implement it.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Anonymous

The ease of use and the flexibility makes efficient the development of small companies like us.

Reviewed 2018-07-11

Review easily submitted

Pros
I really do appreciate the ease of use. I'm not a geek so that's important for me to handle easily that kind of daily tool.

Cons
I would say the integration with google could be better, sometimes it doesn't works as fast as I need.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Diego Noriega

Great tool

Reviewed 2018-08-03

Great!

Pros
It made our work very easy on the commercial / sales teams. Even though we were early adopters, we were happy during the whole process.

Alexandre Peynet

It is easy to use and i am no geek

Reviewed 2018-07-12

Pros
I like the customer support (email). Very friendly and helpful. I use it to save my customer's data and send them emails.

Cons
There is not enough options for the emailing campaign. You cannot bulk edit the "following" option.

Alexander Mishyn

Good CRM and fast support

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Pros
Excellent CRM for recruiting, we master the system for 2 months, so far everything is excellent. It is very convenient to put candidates into the database directly from the mail. It is useful for us anual configuration of all panels and a saved history for each candidate.

Cons
We wait back synchronization with the calendar, and it would also be excellent if there was an opportunity to enter into the database and convert to the resume of the LinkedIn page.

Response from NetHunt CRM

Hey, Alexander!

Calendar integration is on it's way!

As for LinkedIn, their API is very restrictive, but, hopefully, we'll find a way for doing so.

Eran Gal

Simple ' Excellent

Reviewed 2018-01-21

There are some minor issues we ran into, probably because it is relatively new. However, nothing significant and as mentioned, normally those were quickly fixed.

Pros
5 Minutes setup! Really. They managed to make it super simple and yet very useful and very very customizable. No need for any integration, it just works. The features are very clever and solve several issues at once: followups, gathering separate conversations under one topic, collaboration and more. Also - they are very responsive in case there is any question or issue. You can talk to a real person.

Brandon Werner

Ideal for Gmail users

Reviewed 2017-01-30

Love the Gmail integration. One of a few CRM systems that's aimed at business management with emails.

Pros

Cons
Inconsistent UI.

Response from NetHunt CRM

Happy that you like it!

Built-in-Gmail CRM for sales teams and small businesses.

Ilya Goncharov (Eli Davis)

Sales and marketing, combined in Gmail

Reviewed 2017-11-02

The whole concept of merging email with CRM makes a lot of sense. NetHunt totally nails this idea

Pros
Kanban view for records, fully customizable record form, convenient mail merge and email tracking for a small price.

Anonymous

G Suite CRM at its finest

Reviewed 2017-11-14

Pros
It's a simple system that works great with Gmail. We've been previously using Google Sheets and Excel for our client database and NetHunt is definitely a great upgrade.

Mark Slusher

Visability

Reviewed 2019-03-15

We use NetHunt to provide visibility to outstanding issues with our organization and to communicate quickly with the units we support.

Pros
One of the key aspects I like about NetHunt is that it provides us with a constant reminder of outstanding issues that need attention with our units.

Cons
There is nothing I did not like and look forward to implementing it’s vast array of features.

Michelle Grimaud

Great organization for sales on the team

Reviewed 2018-08-01

Ultimate organization and ease of sales process personally and on a team level as well. CRM is necessary for any type of sales company and we are very happy to have started with Nethunt

Pros
The truly customized fields and ways we can structure are a huge pro. It is quite difficult with products on a yearly and monthly basis and this solved all of our previous issues.

Cons
Sometimes there are glitches where it does not pop up on my email and this causes me to have to reload multiple times or even restart my computer.

Julian Silva

Amazing!

Reviewed 2017-10-22

Being better able to manage and keep track of all customers and prospects.

Pros
Simple, and easy to use is the best way of describing NetHunt! With all features included in one package at affordable prices, NetHunt is the best CRM we have used. The best part is that it integrates right in with Gmail. Never been happier with a CRM.

Cons
Not many cons, but the only thing I could say is having more features, although NetHunt has re-assured that the missing features will be coming in a few months.

Michelle Cecchini

Getting organized with a great CRM

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2020-02-12

After researching other CRM's I find it easy to use with gmail and the cost is affordable

Pros

Cons
I am in the trial period, I haven't had anything not to like

Brian Steck

Extremely satisfied with customer service and grateful for product value

Reviewed 2018-01-29

Able to track customer relationships straight from Gmail, at a reasonable price.

Pros
Really enjoying using this and everything that I was concerned about, was resolved by their customer support. Able to track my clients and support tickets straight from my inbox -- at a reasonable price. Love it!

Cons
There are probably some integrations I'd like to see, but I have a feel that IFTTT and Zapier can take care of those, with little effort.