NetSuite CRM+ GetRank
#16 in CRM
View full ranking
GetApp’s ranking highlights the top 25 apps in different categories on GetApp. If an app is listed in more than one category, it has the potential to be ranked in each of these categories. The ranking is independent of any commercial campaign an app vendor has with GetApp. The ranking is based on 5 data points, each scored out of 20: reviews, integrations, mobile apps, media presence, and security.
NetSuite CRM+ Screenshots (3)
NetSuite CRM+ Pricing
Starting from: $129.00/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Pricing available on request.
Key Features of NetSuite CRM+
- Sales Force Automation
- Customer Support & Service
- Marketing Automation
- Quote to Order Automation
- Order Processing / Inventory / Fulfillment
- Renewals / Upsell / Cross-sell Management
- Commission Management
- Customer Self-Service
- Partner Relationship Management
- Multi-Language, Multi-Currency, Multiple Company & Locations
- Dashboards, Analytics and Reporting
- Integration with Microsoft Office & Outlook
- Sales Forecasting
- Billing and Invoicing
- PSA: Resource Mgt, Time & Expense, Projects
- Marketing Lead Source, ROI, Revenue by Lead Source Reporting
- Email Marketing, Target List Segmentation and Creation
- Web Forms
- Customization Platform
- Workflow Management
- Accounting Integration
NetSuite CRM+ Overview
Unlike typical cloud CRM solutions, NetSuite CRM+ also includes order management, sales forecasting, partner management, and marketing effectiveness capabilities. Unique NetSuite capabilities allow growing companies to manage quote creation, order processing, sales forecasting, commissions, customer renewals and upselling, and multi-national sales and service and to provide sales and service reps with real-time visibility in to all past customer transactions and current order, inventory, fulfillment, service, and payment status.
NetSuite CRM+ is completely integrated with the back office—order management, fulfillment and financials—reducing manual entry and risk of error, and accelerating processes. This seamless integration ensures your business is operating on the same customer and transactional data—and gives you real-time visibility into your customer lifecycle—from lead to close to fulfillment.
NetSuite for iPhone provides salespeople, service reps and executives with on-the-go, fully optimized access to NetSuite's integrated business management software suite, including real-time dashboards and report snapshots; customer, sales and financial data; calendar management and more.
In addition to NetSuite for iPhone, NetSuite also provides complete support for Safari, the iPhone and Macintosh browser, with SuitePhone.
SuitePhone extends iPhone users' mobile productivity to provide a desktop parity experience while on the go, delivering total access to all NetSuite functionality directly from the iPhone browser. With SuitePhone, iPhone users can perform any task in NetSuite, such as managing leads, checking forecasts, generating quotes and orders, or creating expense reports.
NetSuite for iPhone and SuitePhone work with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, the original iPhone, and iPod touch. NetSuite for iPhone requires iPhone OS 3.0.
Software by NetSuite www.netsuite.com
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business
Android, iPhone-iPad, Mac, Windows, Web-based, Windows Phone, Mobile Web App
Asia, Australia, Canada, China, Europe, Germany, India, Japan, Latin America, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States
Chinese (Traditional), Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Taiwanese, Thai
- Drive sales, service and marketing performance with real-time role based-dashboards
- Gain a true 360-degree view of all customer data and customer interactions
- Improve sales performance with accurate sales forecasts, automated commission and upsell management
- Improve collaboration with your partners with joint lead and campaign management
- Streamline order management processes with complete integration across sales and finance
- Improve customer satisfaction with complete case management and customer history
- Redirect marketing budget to higher-ROI campaigns by measuring campaign effectiveness
- Drive sales and service from anywhere with mobile access.