Nimble Reviews

4.37/5 (1,398 reviews)

Tawanda Sibanda

Making customer relationship management a breeze and exciting experience

Reviewed 2019-09-30

Customer relationship management is made easy; this is probably one area not taken so seriously by marketers but once used you will notice how much you have been missing. Nimble has been straightforward from roll-out through to implementation. Product support is satisfying and encouraging

Pros
For the greater part I am impressed by the dashboard presentation of Nimble; it gives all the needed information at a sign glance, you can keep track of new connections and keep them in the loop. It is well integrated into other productivity applications like G-Suite, LinkedIn and Office 365 among others

Cons
Email limitations may be annoying but then that makes it a business as options are available if you would subscribe to premium priced packages

Chad Stewart

Best Strategic Weapon I have!

Reviewed 2017-09-12

The ability to keep track of our customers and stay engaged with them is key. It saves us countless hours inputting data. It integrates with systems we use so that we obtain a clearer picture of what's important to do and what isn't done.

Pros
The simplicity of it! By far, the best aspect of this tool is the contacts builder; the ability to build a contact record with ease on any social media site. The integration with systems which we use is nice. What is refreshing is that Nimble's focus is on the core of what most small business owners require; relevant information about the people they do business with, the interactions they have/don't have, and relationships strength. The email marketing template is a nice value add which was introduced in the last year. Social intelligence.

Cons
Account Management relationship abilities. Example: Relating accounts to contacts is good but if an address needs to "flow" down to other contacts/or not this is problematic. Relating Accounts to Accounts is not possible. Forecasting and opportunity management is not it's strength. The key is knowing the best fit for your needs.

Philip Topham

Good solid CRM system; works well for a solopreneur with over 7000 contacts

Reviewed 2017-09-12

Just getting all your contacts into one place with social profiles and email history is a great. The amount of data entry is significantly less than other products (like Sugar CRM) that i have used in the past.

Pros
The integration with gSuite is great; its also pretty easy to create contacts and find their social profiles (linkedin, twitter etc.) Very easy to see past emails, schedule tasks and reminders for followups. Finding/Segmenting customers is good.

Cons
People join companies, leave and go to a new company. As such its important to see your personal relationship with that person across all the companies they have worked. Unfortunately there is no way to mark emails as "archived" so you don't really know quickly (without reading a bunch of history) that the email you selected is the wrong email. Also with the smaller version you are limited to the quantity of group emails you can send to 50. I find it cumbersome to select a client segment (such as inviting them to a training class) and tracking who I sent emails and where I left off... so if Nimble isn't going to do emails and you need to use something like mailchimp, that's great, but Nimble only has one-way integration...you can send emails to mailchimp...but you can't then see inside Nimble who received a mailchimp email.

Roderick Thomas

Nimble is a Cool Drink of Water in the vast Desert of CRMs

Reviewed 2019-01-05

It is helping me get and stay organized.

Pros
I can tell that a lot of thought and user experience went into its design and layout. I like the simplicity of seeing and editing multiple functions on a single page. Literally, I can do 80% of my daily work on three Page Views. But Nimble offers eight Page Views in its Menu. Let me talk about the ones I use the most: PAGE ONE: TODAY is the HOME PAGE. It offers the Menu Bar at the top beside the Search box. Next It gives the important numerical stats to track my progress at the top. Then it shows me my TO DO TODAY items at a glance in customizable Reminder Boxes. PAGE TWO: CONTACTS is my LIST. I love the Search features starting with the General Search Bar. But it also offers suggested Pre-sorted list views and other sorting features on the left column. I really like their two awesome specialty sorting tools: List “Segments” and the special labels tool called “Tags.” PAGE THREE: INDIVIDUAL CONTACTS: On any list, simply click on a client’s name and we now get their Individual working page. For each Contact Nimble gives me complete customization. On the top section of the page, I can change their daily Status to track their Activity through my funnels to Closing a Deal. The bottom section of the page lets me log my conversation notes along with their follow up information. It also gives me their History, Contact Info, Social info, Quick URL Look ups and I can add Attachments. I am a new, but I think Nimble-CRM is my New Best Friend in Contact Management.

Cons
I haven't really found something I don't like. As with anything new to me, I have to get used to the way certain features work.

Trudie van Acquoij

Great software for a small business

Reviewed 2018-04-05

This software keeps our CRM up to date and organized.

Pros
I use this software daily and it's very convenient. I really like the way it integrates LinkedIn profiles with the contacts. It sometimes even transfers the avatar and if not, it's easy to add it manually. It's nice to be able to see a face to a client contact, so you know who you're dealing with. Customer support is awesome. I have had some questions and issues and they always respond in a timely manner, work with me on the issue and follow up with an email.

Cons
When I add a new contact, the software wants to be smart and automatically tries to find the social profiles for this person. I like that, but it doesn't give me a choice before it saves the social profiles to the person. Of course I can delete the social profile if it turns out it's not right, but I'd rather have a choice to add it or not.

Response from Nimble

Hi Trudie,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the Nimble Contact add-in within your browser that enables you to import information from your LinkedIn to your Nimble account, including a photo in order to put a face to the name.

Our Customer Success team is always available to assist. You can reach out to us at care@nimble.com.

Rachel Taliaferro

Excellent, Affordable Cloud Based CRM Tool

Reviewed 2015-09-28
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I really enjoy Nimble's intuitive interface and the social media linking features available. For the monthly price, Nimble is worth the low monthly rate for the customer management/database aspect alone. Nimble also tracks your conversations and email history, if you link it to your email. This can be handy when you have a large contact database. If you are inclined to use it as a task management tool, the functionality is there as well, and I understand that they have just added group emailing within the system.

Cons
My company uses Mailchimp as an email marketing tool, and we use Nimble to back up all of those contacts and lists. Nimble technically can upload new contacts directly to Mailchimp. However, it only uploads the email address, sometimes the name. I wish there were a more robust sync option or webhook development to enable real-time or schedule syncs, with option to upload all fields, as well as Groups. Also, to upload a spreadsheet of contacts- you have to very carefully format your CSV list to exactly match Nimble's fields. If you don't, it just won't upload, and you won't know it. Look on Nimble's website for a free upload template (spreadsheet) to use- that will make your job easier Lastly, sometimes I find that I end up with duplicated tags (which I use as database "groups"). You have to manually merge those contacts to the original list and then delete the duplicated group. If you don't stay on top of this and inform all users to be careful when typing in a tag for a contact, this can easily happen.

Stan Robinson, Jr.

I thoroughly enjoy using Nimble and its widgets.

Reviewed 2018-04-09

Helps me organize my contacts for staying in touch. I can interact with a person by email or social channels from within Nimble. I can email relevant information to groups and track the results which is extremely helpful.

Pros
What I like most is that Nimble does the work in terms of populating lead information on its own. This saves me a great deal of time and provides information I would not otherwise have found. I also appreciate the ability to view an individual's social activity and interact with them through Nimble. Another powerful feature for me has been the ability to send group emails and view results.

Cons
When editing Notes I wish I could expand the box for viewing notes in order to make it easier to type and view notes.

Response from Nimble

Hi Stan,

Thanks for your positive feedback about our social integration which enables you to gather insights on potential and existing leads as well as our group messaging feature with open and click tracking. We're so happy you are enjoying these features!

I will be sure to share your feedback regarding notes with our Product team.

Tim Jackson

Nimble has been great at helping me find data & keep on track while starting my business.

Reviewed 2017-09-17

A very comprehensive view of people are my prospects, my coaches & other businesses that support mine. Plus a large amount of data is gathered for me from several different sources. It helps me organize & inform my interactions with others which can only help increase my revenue.

Pros
The ability to gather not only social but contact information for people I am interested in. I have been able to grow my database with useful information quickly. What would take hours of searches across browsers & social apps can be accomplished very quickly. I also very much enjoy the flexibility Nimble has to fit my business and mode of work. I am not a marketing expert, so I appreciate Nimble being able to let me work into that role.

Cons
As good as Nimble is, there are a few, small things that I would like it to do better. The Nimble Contacts Widget could be better at gathering info from a web page. There are other small improvements I have already sent to Brian Bagley via his email address such as: * It would be wonderful if Nimble could normalize names, emails, phone numbers, etc. * I would really like the option of choosing bi-weekly as an option in the Stay In Touch drop-down * It would be helpful to be able to add more than one company per person * In the Nimble Contact app, all phone, address, URL, etc should default to Work As you see, these and others I noted are minor issues that could really make the daily interaction with Nimble a little more polished.

Response from Nimble

Hi Tim,

Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback. It is very much appreciated and several of the suggestions you made have been shared with our Product team for future improvements. :)

We are thrilled that you are utilizing Nimble to grow your database and find Nimble to be flexible and a perfect fit for your business!

Jordan Reich

Growth and development of your customers by mail.

Reviewed 2019-11-05

The communication with customers through Nimble is the best, it is a very useful tool for quick and easy access with contacts from social networks. Nimble has been quite beneficial to automate our sales proposals and to manage our contact databases. Nimble is extensible with the addition of fields and lists to help manage and analyze any business. It is a simple social intelligence platform for a small business development team that is entering new data to use in their businesses. Its most important benefit is the integration with social networks.

Pros
It is an excellent tool when it comes to reaching port customers by email or on social networks and has the ability to update contacts through information from various platforms. It is super affordable for companies of any size and, more importantly, I think the company, and the support staff are excellent. An excellent factor is the ability to work with several programs so that you can emphasize, update and improve emails.

Cons
The only detail that could be improved is the synchronization immediately, otherwise I am completely satisfied with the program.

Frederique Henriot

Nimble makes CRM easy!

Reviewed 2018-04-13

lots of benefits: One central customer database, always updated with sales tracking. I forgot to mention that the APP and the Business Card Scanning feature are super helpful while in tradeshows or at events!

Pros
Intuitive platform/ great social media and marketing integrations/ quick extractions and Filtering through tags/ great integration to Microsoft Outlook / Affordable platform for small to medium size businesses

Cons
Very limited reporting features / Duplicate feature & merger is not very powerful/ difficult to upload excel list, need to do a lot of cleanup in the fields first

Response from Nimble

Hi Frederique,

Thanks for your positive feedback and happy to hear that you are utilizing several of our features including the business card scanner, social media and marketing integrations, contact management, etc.

I will be sure to share your feedback regarding our reportings and duplicate feature to our Product team. In regards to uploading your Excel spreadsheet to Nimble, the process should be very easy. Please write us at care@nimble.com and we'll be happy to share some tips on how to do this. We also have a great support article to walk you through the steps:https://bit.ly/2BPpcEj

care@nimble.com

P.S. New To Nimble? Sign up for a group Q&A session to speak with a live person: http://www.nimble.com/company/webinars/

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Greg Hyer

Long time customer that has loved Nimble since 2011!

Reviewed 2016-12-14

I love using Nimble as my primary CRM. It has helped me organize my contacts, listen for their recent updates and gather addition social information including their profiles on other social networks. While it is unfortunate that other software has locked down their developer ecosystem, Nimble has found a way to help their customers capture information using their Google Chrome extensions. The recent email template and group email solutions are excellent tools that have helped me nurture contacts that are not ready to move forward in the buyer's journey. Nimble's customer support is amazing! They are super responsive and there when you need them. The mobile apps for every helpful for extending your access to your contacts when you need to look someone up, add an update and more. I strongly recommend Nimble to every sales person that want's to maintain their own address book or Rolodex. I'm sure you will find that Nimble will become your golden Rolodex as you make it part of your sales routine.

Pros
Being able to pull in additional social profile info using the Google Chrome extensions.

Cons
It needs a dedicated iPad app.

Response from Nimble

Hi Greg,

Thanks for sharing such fantastic, detailed feedback about Nimble! It sounds like you are a power user that has experience with all of our Nimble features! That's wonderful. Glad to hear you've been a happy customer since 2011 and going strong. :)

I'll be sure to share your feedback for a dedicated iPad app with our Product team. For now, you can access Nimble on your iPad if you are using a Safari browser.

Many thanks again!

Jerry Gitchel

Nimble is a high-value resource that eliminates the need for cold calling.

Reviewed 2017-09-18

Nimble dramatically cuts the time it takes to conduct lead generation as well as managing the touchpoints I need for lead nurturing. The Today Page presents Engagement Opportunities when I'm just too busy to figure out who I should connect with today.

Pros
It is so easy to use. I discover a lead and in a few moments I've added them to Nimble and launch a prospecting process. Helps me stay connected with existing clients to build better relationships.

Cons
I would love to see some training to take advantage of the advanced features. I when I type in a new first and last name, I'd like to see the software start a new contact and insert the names in the form.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the convenience of using the Nimble Contact Add-in directly within your browser to locate information about leads and add them to your Nimble data base.

Our Customer success team is always happy to assist Nimble users in becoming acquainted with all of the great features that Nimble has to offer. Please feel free to reach out to us at care@nimble.com.

Martin Brossman

It works, it is easy and reliable!

Reviewed 2017-09-13

Pros
How it look for the contact on the web and suggestion additions. Integrates well with Chrome. Fast look up and more.

Cons
When the price wend up it was outside the budget of most of the micro business owners I teach at the community college. Like to see a old version back.

Response from Nimble

Hi Martin,

¿Thanks for reaching out and for your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our Contact app, and how you can take it anywhere on the web with you to help you build profiles on your connections.

The Nimble Business plan includes, 100 Group Message sends a day, up to 25,000 contacts for the entire team, and 2 GB of storage for email per user for $25 per user/per month. In addition, this gives you and your team access to features such as Group Messaging, and Deals.

Our Contact plan enables users to store up to 5,000 contact records, use 1 GB of storage, and have 5 users or less. You can find more about our Contact plan here: Nimble Contact Plan Overview

Our new Contact plan is $12, and can help manage connections within Nimble, without additional robust features that Nimble users may not necessarily need.

Best regards,
Olivia

Kevin Masi

Mr

Reviewed 2017-09-18

Pros
Mobile app, tags, tasks, searching, pipeline, image capture, messaging are the best parts of the app

Cons
missing: it would be great to be able to link contacts to each other (or even to generate an org chart or tree). Also, it would be great to link people to multiple organizations with a designation for that link, such as: prior, spouse, reports to. In fact if these can be customized as drop downs that would be great. For reference, Daylite has this functionality in place (we moved from Daylite to nimble after years on that CRM). On other fronts, it's important to synchronize with Google contacts so that iPhone contacts can recognize caller ID. Currently we use PiSync for this, but if it were native, that would be better.

Response from Nimble

Hi Kevin,

I am happy to hear that you are enjoying the convenience of our Mobile app! It is definitely a great way to have access to your connections while on the go.

We are appreciate your feedback, and would like to invite you to share more at care@nimble.com.

Best regards,
Olivia

Ross Keating

Nimble - Easy to Use, Awesome features

Reviewed 2015-06-21

I use Nimble for the usual CRM features, lists, opportunities, Email, follow-ups. However, the key benefit for me is the ability to see contact's details in one place, see and send emails from within Nimble. See and share social media posts by person and more. Including scheduling. The really awesome feature is the new Nimble Smart App for Browsers. I'm Chrome a lot particularly in social media. The ability to highlight a person's name then Nimble builds a profile before your eyes based on their on-line presence is so useful and time saving. Then, I can add them to Nimble on the click of a button and edit the details. No need to open Nimble. Then, I can send them a message or add a note, task or opportunity. Again without going into Nimble itself. You can also do similar stuff from within Hootesuite. Nimble is so good at helping you build contact relationships in real time. It saves time because you can access so much from your browser or within Nimble itself. It has lots of connections. Nimble is a really great CRM if you want standard CRM features plus interactivity through social media.

Pros
Simple to set-up Intuitive to use "Today Page" gives you the quick of what is happening and what needs to happen. Nimble Smart App for Browsers Ability to add customise fields Mobile app useful when on the road.

Cons
Email is a little basic for formatting. Lack of link to Outlook Calendar Can't crate a report on Birthdays even they are displayed Can't set contacts as private. Despite these points I highly recommend Nimble for people wanting to proactively build relationships bases on the fullest possible information yet still use standard CRM features.

Response from Nimble

Thank you for the review, Ross! We appreciate having you as a Nimble user and advocate!

Mike O'Neil

Saves me lots of time, gets me an "in"

Reviewed 2017-01-12

We have been using Nimble on and off for 4 years and we are ON in a big way in 2016-2017. It lets me see all of the social info for a prospect and see what they are doing. It's really helpful when I'm reaching out. The Nimble look/feel is really slick and the cross-referencing is super. I had pulled in my 30,000 LinkedIn connections, but blew that up and now I only bring in people I am really interested in. It's great that you can bring them in from LInkedIn, Facebook, etc., and that will be great for many people, but the 1 at a time or small lists (in CSV) is much better for me.

Pros
The social media lookups.

Cons
Needs a better HOME page.

Response from Nimble

Hi Mike,

Thanks so much for sharing your review of Nimble! We're very happy to see that you are utilizing our social media features to gather insights on your contacts and nurture your relationships.

We definitely plan to change up Nimble's Today tab in a future update, although we don't currently have further details or an ETA to share for this. We'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see, however! Please feel free to share your feedback with us at care@nimble.com, and we'll be happy to share with our Product team! :)

Anonymous

Invaluable tool with strong feature set

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Candidate tracking and tagging.

Pros
The overall layout of the candidate view is very intuitive and easy to use. I also like the search functionality. Very powerful, esp with proper keyword tagging.

Cons
Integration with LinkedIn used to be better. We used to be able to pull full profiles easily. now it often does not work and you need to select the persons name to grab their info, but it does not always work. I realize LinkedIN might have shut down part of the their API, but perhaps the data could be scrapped?

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how intuitive Nimble is in locating your contacts social profiles based on the information that you provide us with.

LinkedIn made the decision to close their API closing all access to 3rd parties. However, you can definitely download the Nimble Contact Add-in to your browser in order to locate information about your contacts and add it directly to your Nimble account.

Lisa Rogers

My experience has been wonderful. Everyone at Nimble is very responsive and wants to help!

Reviewed 2017-09-12

It's nimble. It's easy to use and has what many small businesses are looking for. The cost is great and very affordable even for a small company just starting out. The new app is great so we now have our contacts on the go and the customer service is so responsive. That alone is enough for me to recommend Nimble.

Pros
I like that it integrates with Social Media channels and its ability to easily install contacts from multiple channels. I also love the app. I downloaded it last week for IOS and it was extremely user-friendly. Everything I heard about this product was true. Nimble is exactly what the name represents. The training videos are wonderful and the staff is extremely responsive which makes using the application even more enticing. I have used many other CRM platforms and none were this easy or affordable. I recommend Nimble for companies and sales people that desire a CRM platform that allows you the opportunity to load and go! It was well worth the money and the customer service is by far the best in the industry. I've actually already recommended it to a former colleague who is starting a business. Thanks Nimble for being everything Jon said it would be!

Cons
There isn't enough reporting capabilities built into this sprint. It would be great to have an activity and lead reporting tool. If I want to provide a report to the CEO on leads or activities, I have to export and make my own charts and graphs. The functionality is already built in to the deal reporting, so hopefully Nimble has considered this and will be adding other reporting functions in the future. More BI functionality would be a plus.

Anonymous

Nimble is a great Storage solution for enterprise networks and provides ease of management

Reviewed 2018-09-16

Nimble provides highly available main data storage for enterprise networks. If you need more storage on your network you should evaluate Nimble to see if it is the right solution for your company. A main benefit is that the product is very easy to manage compared to some enterprise storage solutions.

Pros
Nimble's Storage solution provides several excellent features. Nimble is easy to manage. It's web console is powerful but easy. It is highly reliable due to its architecture and its innovative analytic predictive software which will let you know when you will run out of space or when drives will need to be replaced. It is cost effective as it uses a combination of high speed flash drives and slower non-flash drives. The embedded software marries this all together and provides the speed of an all flash solution at a lower cost. Nimble was recently acquired by HP Enterprise. Please note that this an Enterprise solution and is not appropriate for home or most small businesses.

Cons
While the cost is good compared to other enterprise storage solutions this is still a very expensive product.

Fraser Cain

Great customer relationship manager that lets connect with all the social networks.

Reviewed 2018-04-09

It allows me to manage all my contacts in a single place. To automatically import them from email, and various social networks, and then to engage with them on the platforms that they like best.

Pros
Nimble is a really powerful tool that makes it easy to import contacts from all your social media accounts. Since each of us have activity across each platform, it's hard to keep track of it all in a single place. I can engage with my contacts by email, or on Twitter, and even on Google Plus.

Cons
There are a bunch of interface issues that regularly bug me as a power user. But it's not enough to stop me from using it all day long.

Response from Nimble

Hi Fraser,

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! Happy to hear that you are utilizing all of Nimble's features on a daily basis! :)

We'd love the opportunity to investigate even the small UI issues you are running into. Feel free to send us an email at care@nimble.com with some details and we'll look into it.

Thomas Olesen

Real Time Saver

Reviewed 2018-08-10

I have always used a CRM and have been a slave to whatever system I use. With Nimble I find that the CRM is now my slave which is how it should be.

Pros
The fact that Nimble builds profiles for you when you are browsing the web or using your email so that you can add them to the CRM with a single click and not have to add them manually.

Cons
Each user has different requirements and in my case, I don't use the Deals feature. But looking at the functionality and the ability to have different workflows it looks like a really useful tool for companies that need it.

Response from Nimble

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

The Nimble Social profile matching tool builds records of your contacts based on the social records for that contact. As you visit your contacts records this tool builds the profile that you can now use to help build relationships.

The Deals feature enables users to track sales, campaigns, and projects. To learn more reach out to care@nimble.com.

-Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Jason Weiss

Great CRM for sales but could use additional customization

Reviewed 2018-04-15

Pros
All in 1 functionality with email, email templates, tasks, contacts, etc. Helps remind me of most important contacts and finds additional contacts. After a short training it's relatively easy to use and effective.

Cons
It's built for traditional sales, but if you want a CRM for other types of business it's less effective. For example, we broker deals between 2 types of companies and its hard in Nimble to monitor this as effective as I would like. Also, when it synced to my email it added hundreds of irrelevant contacts that it didn't fill in contact details correctly, so I would have to do a lot of manual work. It would be nice if it helped identify people to companies a bit better.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your feedback and thanks for using Nimble for your email marketing, followup reminders and contact management!

Currently, you can manage one business within Nimble but what many users will do is utilize tags and custom fields to support both of their businesses in Nimble. In regards to contacts from your email account, Nimble does not automatically import contacts but you can add them by clicking the "Import contacts" option and all contacts in your Gmail (for instance) will be added to Nimble. If you'd like to remove this group of contacts you can do this by locating the tag in your Contacts.

Feel free to write to our Customer Success Team for more details. :)

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Jack Perri

Really easy to use. A significant help when organising contacts, helping us to reach out properly.

Reviewed 2018-04-13

While organising our list of contacts, this helps us communicate with our current clients more professionally, while collating potential clients details to help our team reach out.

Pros
The fact it shows what each of our team has written to our clients, and when each of them were last spoken to.

Cons
Love having the tags. However I think there could be a smarter way to organise them, or re-select certain groups, so you're not un-tagging each time you want another group of contacts.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your positive feedback and happy to hear that you are utilizing Nimble for your team to effectively track communication with your clients!

In regards to your feedback about tags, we'd love to hear more about how you are currently utilizing this feature and whether you have tried our Segmentation feature. This is another way to organize your contacts into groups! Learn more here: https://bit.ly/2Fdv5sL

Feel free to write us at care@nimble.com with any questions.

Miguel Garica

Nimble is a great storage solution and support is very dependable

Reviewed 2018-05-17

Able to manage all of my storage in one place

Pros
Nimble is able to manage our storage well with their software and equipment. They are able to check files for duplicates and filter out unnecessary space needed, so you can use all your space very efficiently. Their support is the best I've had, they will send out parts that are needed, and even let you know if things are going wrong with your equipment. Always very helpful over the phone.

Cons
Few things that I didn't like are, the console page on the web uses alot of flash, so certain web browsers won't work fully. Also, price is pretty high. But as they say, you get what you pay for.

Response from Nimble

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that our Customer Success team has been helpful in your Nimble journey and that you have been able to store all of your contacts in Nimble without creating duplicates.

Michael McKenna

The best prospecting tool I have ever used.

Reviewed 2015-06-23

Full disclosure: SmartCloud is a Nimble partner and we have been since Nimble was in Beta. it is the CRM we use internally to support our own sales and marketing efforts and I really like it. Nimble has an attractive UI, it is deceptively simple and easy to use but really powerful. It is simply the best prospecting tool that I have ever used.

Pros
Nimble is a SOCIAL CRM, it is built around social from the ground up and it gathers and imports contact data from all of the major social networks and your email, reducing the data input you need to do. The new Nimble Smart Widget will build a profile of a contact where ever you find it on the web, on social networking sites or just a name in a blog post, from that fragment of information Nimble builds a complete record of the contact based on their social media footprint, giving you a complete picture of who they are and what they do, and importing them into Nimble is then just a simple one click process.

Cons
For organisations and small teams with a longer sales cycle, where the relationship with the customer is the important factor, Nimble is ideal. Companies with a high volume of transactional sales might not find it as appropriate. Reporting could be stronger, but I understand that area of the application should be addressed shortly in an upcoming release. The ability to build a complete profile of a contact on the fly is the real differentiator and I would strongly recommend Nimble.

Response from Nimble

Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to review us for the GetApp audience :)

Joseph