Nimble Reviews

4.36/5 (1,400 reviews)

Tammy Davis

good way to keep up with client profiles and daily tasks

Reviewed 2018-04-22

Pros
I have easy access to client date online as well as on the mobile app. This is how I have primarily used the software. Just learning to use the activity and task options. I'm sure there are more ways to utilize the software but I haven't taken time to learn them

Cons
It would be great to customize some of the items to fit my business. I also am not sure if there is a way to be notified of client birthdays in advance. this would be very helpful.

Response from Nimble

Hi Tammy,

Thanks so much for your positive review and for being a long time Nimble subscriber! We are happy to hear that you are using Nimble to access your contact data online and within our mobile app.

We'd love to share more information on how you can utilize Tasks and receive notifications for your client's birthday! We have a great blog on our website that offers some tips! Check it out here: https://www.nimble.com/blog/celebrating-birthdays-in-nimble/

Anonymous

Easy to slip into use of this product and find new features as you go. Powerful way to connect.

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Quick monitoring of social media and ability to response swiftly to capture interest of followers, commentators and inquiries.

Pros
Ease of use and integrations with many different facets of the latest tools for communications i.e. email, social media etc. In addition, the tracking against contacts is helpful for drill down and contact updates. Great for sales and marketing collaboration.

Cons
Missing - Integration with email software tools such as Mailchimp. Missing - impact and sentiment analysis in Social Media. Missing - Blog post impact analysis stats would be useful as

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying integrating your email account to your Nimble account. After connecting your email account to Nimble, the last 90 days worth of your emails will sync to Nimble and continue to sync moving forward. You can also send and receive emails directly within your Nimble account.

You can definitely create an integration with Nimble and your MailChimp account. We offer a direct integration, in addition, you can use our native PieSync integration.

Mark Stonham

I've been using Nimble CRM for 8 years. I rely on it for Marketing, Sales and Fee earning activity.

Reviewed 2018-01-18

Pros
Ease of use and user interface make Nimble CRM a pleasure to use. The Browser Widget means it's available when I use other applications like LinkedIn and Google Search. The Discovery function means creating prospect records is much quicker because of the support the Nimble app provides. And there are many other aspects I could list.

Cons
Importing files of records and synchronisation has resulted in duplicate records and the system could provide better tools to identify duplicates - once identified the merge records function is very good.

Response from Nimble

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your feedback! :D

We are so glad to hear that the Nimble Contact Add-in has created ease in your marketing efforts!

You can definitely merge your contacts upon import in order to avoid duplicates! I would be happy to share the steps to complete this process. If you were interested, please write to us at care@nimble.com.

Looking forward to hearing from your,

Yurij Uvarov

Good service, but not all features are equally thought out

Reviewed 2019-04-10

Pros
It is convenient to negotiate with customers here - in Nimble, the history of previous transactions is saved, information from social networks is displayed. A file is attached to each customer. This feature is useful for supervisors who collect the achievements and failures of their employees.

Cons
It seems to me that Nimble is not suitable for the role of CRM - that’s how the developers position their services. Communication with customers, collecting information about them - this is done at the highest level. However, there are no functions for project management, etc.

Response from Nimble

Hi Yurij,

Thanks for leaving a review!

We are happy to hear you enjoy the benefits of the Pending & History tab on a contact record, which shows all interactions with a contact record! You can also attach files to the contact record as well as utilize our social profile matching function to connect their social profiles.

In regards to project management, Nimble actually offers multiple ways to manage projects. For one, you can use our deals and pipeline page, to keep track of projects as they move along in their stages. You can also assign tasks to your team members and create reminders to follow up with customers.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us at care@nimble.com.

Best,
Shani
Customer Success Ninja

Steve Corey

Good introductory CRM System

Reviewed 2018-04-14

Pros
Inexpensive, good social features, integration to Mailchimp. Easy to learn. ability to pull in data from social media.

Cons
Poor reporting, data merging, lack of canned integrations (Quickbooks, etc.). Need to have parent child relationships in product.

Response from Nimble

Hi Steve,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us and happy to hear that you are using Nimble for our social features, MailChimp integration and more!

I wanted to share that we now integrate with Quickbooks through PieSync. Learn all about the integration here: https://bit.ly/2Jqzon3

Your feedback about our reporting and data merging is important to us. We'd like to learn more about how you are currently utilizing these features. Please write us at care@nimble.com and we'll be happy to make some suggestion and collect additional feedback. :)

care@nimble.com

P.S. New To Nimble? Sign up for a group Q&A session to speak with a live person: http://www.nimble.com/company/webinars/

Kurt Massey

Nimble has been an asset to my sales efforts. It is easy to use and has many great features

Reviewed 2018-04-10

Pros
The support! The Nimble support team is fantastic! The key features - email tracking, accessing social media and building a target profile. Nimble is just a great sales tool.

Cons
There is not function to keep the database up to date (i.e., as contact change titles, and companies). Nimble has trouble acquiring the right data from LinkedIn and populating the appropriate fields.

Response from Nimble

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for sharing your feedback about our Customer Success Team (happy to hear we're fantastic), email tracking and social interactions!

My best suggestion for keeping your contact details up to date would be to utilize our Nimble Contacts App which can be taken with you anywhere you are on the web to keep contact details up to date! Write to our support team for more details or to share how you are currently updating contacts. Perhaps we'll have other workarounds to suggest. :)

As Seamless as Anyone Could Hope For

Reviewed 2019-10-03

Nimble makes my work life easier. It is as simple as that. Having a central tool to manage all of my day to day responsibilities, whether it is marketing related or just daily work, is incredibly helpful. If i need to track how a campaign is going, I can access this in seconds.

Pros
As the title suggests, Nimble integrates so seamlessly with the tools I already used in my day to day work. I use it mostly with the gsuite of tools and love it. Nimble keeps all of my meetings and tasks and responsibilities front and center. We also use Nimble for email templates for our email campaigns. Having everything managed from one central tool is incredibly important to us and our workflow.

Cons
Our sales rep mentioned integration with iOS software. We have never fully realized this functionality. it is not a huge miss, but I would be interested to see how this would work.

Renea Hanks

Wow! Super Fast Set Up And Fun To Use!

Reviewed 2018-06-01

I learn about my prospects and my current clients with this being a social crm. I don't waste time going back and forth between platforms. This one does it all!

Pros
I set up Nimble with my assistant watching. It's a time saver! I am so impressed with how much I learn about prospects and current clients!

Cons
It took me a few minutes to find the email templates but that was it. It is super, super easy to understand, fun to use and intelligent software! So many integrations!!!

Response from Nimble

Hi Renea,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that the Nimble Contact Add-in and prospector have been beneficial in learning more about your prospects and your current clients.

Nimble users can definitely create and save templates within Nimble in order to use these pre-created templates when sending emails and Group Messages directly within Nimble. To learn more, reach out to us at care@nimble.com.

Martin Pierce

The customer data mining from social media sites combined with the task reminder system is awesome!

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Helps me be organized, and take follow up action steps in a timely manner, with a ease about gathering and storing customer data.

Pros
I love the way Nimble let's me email customers directly inside the system, and even when I email outside the system these messages get picked up and stored in the customer communication history feature.

Cons
Sometimes the expanded editing fields are not as user friendly as I would like, although there is a new feature that I am excited to try soon for entering data from a new customer that might solve my concern.

Response from Nimble

Hi Martin,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are loving how you can send and receive emails directly within your Nimble account and how they are stored within your contacts record so that you can easily view your last conversations with a client or lead.

You can definitely use our Custom Fields feature in order to create fields that Nimble does not already have created for your contacts. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team at care@nimble.com in order to learn more.

Nataly Oprishchenko

Cool app for our business

Reviewed 2018-08-23

Pros
The first and very important point in Nimble is that the program does not need to be installed on a working machine, everything is accessible through the browser. That is, if you have a browser and an Internet connection, you can safely register in the application. The second important advantage for me is the ability to quickly and easily import contacts from social networks into the system. In general, the application is very decent and I recommend trying its features, especially since their mass!

Cons
If we talk about the possibility of importing customer contacts, then I personally did not get everything from Google the first time with Google. Another drawback? The system can not be called simple and intuitive, so it may take time to get used to.

Response from Nimble

Hi Nataly,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to access Nimble from any location as long as you have access to your internet. This enables users to take Nimble anywhere on the go.

You can definitely import your contacts directly from your Gmail account. We would be happy to assist. Please feel free to reach out to care@nimble.com.

Ed Bernstien

Great integration with email and social media, Packed with great features.

Reviewed 2017-09-18

We have 2 users that us it every day.

Pros
The social media, It was easy to integrate our data. Goldmine and Quickbooks and facebook were easy. We came over from Goldmine. We have held classes recommmending Nimble. it would be cool if we could just Import straight from Cam card another program we use.

Cons
You can not export out your records with notes. We are pushing up against the 30 records. It would be better if we could have more.

Response from Nimble

Hi Ed,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're always happy to welcome Goldmine users to Nimble and happy to hear that the setup went smoothly. I'd love to understand how you are using CamCard with Nimble and welcome you to share your use-case with me at care@nimble.com :)

I'm also happy to share some workarounds to make sure your notes are exported with the rest of your contact data and how to upgrade your account so you can upload more than 30K contacts.

Thanks again for your feedback.

-Samantha

DENNIS AMANYA

Organization at Your finger tips

Reviewed 2019-11-19

Using Nimble for close to one year has been exhilarating. Arranging my tasks and duties has turned out to be an interesting part of my daily routine thanks to Nimble. I would definitely advise any serious and focused manager or organizer to use the software for better outcomes.

Pros
Nimble is an excitingly easy software to install, use and set up for use. It comes as a very important tool to organize various tasks about the operations of the organization and employees. The user interface is attractive and makes managing tasks an interesting task always Incase of any mishaps or faults, the support team of Nimble is always ready to respond to clients' needs and questions and address them appropriately. This is one very strong bargaining point for its developer.

Cons
The software needs to provide NFS or CIFS straight from storage and omit the need to have multiple fragmented file servers. Otherwise, the Software is perfectly in order.

Brayan Agostinho De Freitas Gomes

good CRM with synchronization on our smartphone from your app. easy and fast to use

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Pros
Excellent customer relationship management application allows us to centralize a single database in the cloud to manage the data of all interactions between a company and its customers. It has a very comfortable and easy to use interface for the user and we can easily use it from our computer from your website or from a browser widget or from our phone from your application in google play and in the app store. with the smartfone application we can combine our contacts and calendars and allows us to create a daily agenda of tasks and meetings in an easy and fast way from your application and always be synchronized with our phone

Cons
we can try Nimble for free but it is a paid application and depends on its use it can be expensive, and if we take the contact record in your cloud we will not own them, you should have the option to download our contact list. It should be developed in more languages to keep growing.

Response from Nimble

Hi Brayan,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that having the ability to switch between Nimble in your web browser, and Nimble on your iOS device has been helpful in managing your customer relationships, as well as a daily agenda with your tasks.

Our Business plan includes 100 Group Message sends, 25,000 contact storage, 2GB of storage per user, and all other features for $25 per user per month, and $19 per user/per month when on an annual plan. However, you can definitely add additional Group Message sends. Reach out to our Success team at care@nimble.com to learn more.

Wayne Dunbar

I have used Enterprise CRMs like Salesforce and for a small company this CRM does a great job.

Reviewed 2017-09-18

I was able to get up and running on the platform fast and start using it right away.

Pros
I like the fact that you can track any opportunities through the sales cycle, quickly see all communications and tasks, and customers most recent social media posts before you follow-up on a call with them. The Group Messenger feature allows you to send emails to a group - which is very helpful.

Cons
I wished that there were an easier way to know who received a group message without having to tag the individual client record and sort them out with reports. I wished also you could see activity on emails within the client record.

Response from Nimble

Hi Wayne,

¿Thanks for reaching out and for your feedback.
¿

We are so excited to hear how Nimble has made it easier for you to track your opportunities and follow up with them through out Group Messaging feature.

You can definitely view your email history with a connection by visiting a contact record, viewing past emails under 'Pending & History.' To learn more about this feature, please reach out to us at care@nimble.com.

Best regards,

Patrick Poling

Highly Recommended

Reviewed 2018-08-03

Simple. Easy to use. Highly integrated with my email. We use Zapier and have created a highly integrated tool for working with clients and prospects that is very automated. And its a huge value.

Pros
We transitioned to Nimble from Salesforce shortly after Nimble launched. Nimble provides us more features and integration that SF at a much better value. Simply no reason to use anything but Nimble.

Cons
Haven't figured out the outbound email feature. don't really need it.

Response from Nimble

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the integrations with third party applications that Nimble offers. Did you know that Nimble is able to integrate with over 80 applications?

After connecting your email account to Nimble, you can definitely send and receive emails directly within Nimble. Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more.

JP Hesnan

Best of class CRM hands down.

Reviewed 2017-09-24

Pros
Ease of use and overall functionality is great. The ability to learn through social channels more about your client is great. Also, the ability to easily bring all your social and email conversations together is fantastic.

Cons
I'm not crazy about the help library. I just do not find it intuitive enough and a bit cumbersome. I really have little that I find a con for the product. I'm also a Salesforce user and find Nimble to be much less time consuming and fewer clicks of the mouse to get things done.

Response from Nimble

Hi JP,

Thanks for your feedback, and we are happy to hear that you are enjoying being able to view all social aspects and email conversations related to a contact in one location.

We have a great team of Customer Care Ninjas, and we are always happy to help. Please feel free to write into us at care@nimble.com if you ever have any questions.

Best regards,

Sr Rose Therese Mann

Nimble has worked pretty well for me. Doesn't do quite as much as I was expecting.

Reviewed 2017-09-22

I record more info on my contacts than I did when using Microsoft Access. It is easier to tie contacts to their social media profiles. I can more easily keep track of my past communications with contacts.

Pros
It is online, inexpensive, and ties in some social media. Works reasonably well with Gmail. It is the only CRM that I have really used.

Cons
While you can put in a regular mailing address, there is no way to mail in the app. You have to export your list and do your mail merge with your word processor. Although it integrates with MailChimp, it will not draw my new subscribers from there automatically. I have to export the subscriber list in MailChimp, and import it into Nimble. I usually get my new contacts through email, but Nimble doesn't draw that info from the emails automatically like I had hoped. You can open it up in the sidebar when you're in Gmail and then copy and paste the data into their fields.

Response from Nimble

Hi Rose,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

You can definitely connect a Gmail account to your Nimble account. This will then sync the last 90 days worth of your emails to Nimble and continue to sync moving forward. In addition, you can send an receive emails directly within your Nimble account.

We offer a direct integration with PieSync which will enable you to create a sync between Nimble and MailChimp in order to manage your mailing lists directly within your Nimble account.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Michael Clement

Solid.

Reviewed 2017-09-13

Organize contacts, candidates and leads. Find out more about them via social and consolidated view of interactions.

Pros
Template emails and connections to social networks. Connections via Zapier to other software is nice for automation.

Cons
Images aren't always right and hard to change. Lots of manual merging of contacts from multiple sources. Would be nice if suggested. Auto adding companies as contacts is sometimes premature for our use case.

Response from Nimble

Hi Michael,

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're happy to hear that you are sending template emails, using our 3rd party integraitons and connecting your social networks to gather insights on your contacts. In Nimble, we'll automatically sync pictures to a contact record from the contact's relevant social profiles. If at anytime you wish to change the photo, you may click the option to "Change Photo"! This should present you with other images to choose from as well as the option to upload an image.

We'd love to share some tips with you on how to avoid duplicates and clean up any existing duplicates. Please feel free to write us at care@nimble.com

- Samantha

Christopher Zippy Kaufman

A lifesaver; saves me from a having to keep up with a million spreadsheets in a thousand folders.

Reviewed 2018-04-12

Pros
Scraping and the ability to keep up with social media profiles in the CRM is my favorite feature by far- it's what brought me to Nimble in the first place.

Cons
The phone app is getting there, but not as robust as the desktop version yet. Some of the email & social media history doesn't show up in the phone app.

Response from Nimble

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! :D

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying Nimble that how our Contact Add-in tool for your browser enables you to keep up with your contacts social media profiles.

Are you currently using a iOS device? If so, we recently released our mobile 3.0 for iOS devices that enables Nimble users to view all email history within the contacts record in your mobile app!

We would be happy to share more about this recent update. Please feel free to reach out to us at care@nimble.com if you were interested!

I'd be lost without it

Reviewed 2019-03-06

Pros
Nimble helps hold me together. Really, I can be so scatterbrained that I would totally lose track of who I needed to follow up with, and where I was in the relationship building process. But this system makes it easy.

Cons
There seems to never be anyone on live chat for support. But when I leave a message, they always get back with me in less than 24 hours.

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are excited to hear that Nimble has helped you to manage your contacts and who you need to stay in touch with. Did you know that Nimble offers a Stay in Touch feature that will help to remind you to reach out to your contacts?

Our Customer Success team is always happy to help! We offer one-on-one screenshares, Q&A webinars, and even a great Youtube channel. Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more.

-Olivia | Customer Success Ninja

gunnar Kristiansen

We have increase of staff from 2 to 6 in the last months due to increase of sales using from nimble

Reviewed 2017-09-13

Great overview of quote and sales and customers

Pros
Contacts + Email + Deal = Efficient. Our Sales and Management team are able to communicate with each other and update each other. we also use the DEAL section to discuss projects and larger task. It would be even cooler the Nimble had an add on feature, just duplicate the DEAL section and call it project management and add milestone of each deal... please contact me and I will explain in details. Keep up the good work

Cons
deal function can be more functional and implement on the product tab and increase number of Product we can add to each client. also the window size and tabs on deal size need to be either customable, reduce in size and be put in full screen mode to maximise the users overview of the deals in motion

Anonymous

Helpful combination of different functions

Reviewed 2018-08-05

I truly enjoy the application and feel it will be helpful to many professionals like myself.

Pros
Nimble allows me to combine different client relationship management functions along with the social media and marketing functions. Very helpful in day-to-day operations, saves time and effort. Having the calendar and CRM information in one place is great!

Cons
The email edition feaures are not as helpful as some other apps.

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to manage your client relationships directly in your Nimble account using your connected Twitter and email accounts in Nimble.

Nimble enables users to send Group Messages in order to reach out to customer in regards to marketing. Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more.

sandra snyder

Nimble hosts a world of potential.

Reviewed 2017-01-12

Nimble has been our CRM for years now. The capabilities for managing contacts' details, then translating that into activity and tasks within the software are exactly what we need. From messaging, to tracking client interaction / history, to retaining vendors, even client birthdays. These items have been key for our business practices. The only obstacles we face come from keeping the information current and having enough staff know how to fully tap into the capabilities. We are protective of the site, and find we want one or two in-house experts only, that are allowed to manage the informational details. Overall, highly recommended for a team willing to learn and use it.

Pros
Functionality - information, turned into action.

Cons
Sometimes confusing within the searching, tags vs saved searches, and filters can be a little much.

Response from Nimble

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for sharing your review of Nimble! We're very glad to hear that your team is utilizing all of Nimble's features to manage your relationships with your contacts. :)

We'd love to assist with any questions you may have regarding the usage of tags, filters, and segments. Please feel free to write to us at care@nimble.com to share how you would like to organize your contacts, and we'll be happy to share best practices for how that can be achieved!

Ionut Ciobanu

Large service for interaction with partners

Reviewed 2019-01-20

Pros
To interact with business partners, I use the Nimble online service. This platform allows you to create a schedule for the day. It has the function of automatically importing contacts into the system. You can also share files with colleagues or partners inside the service - this is done very quickly and conveniently.

Cons
Of the difficulties, I can note that the system does not support the function of instant messaging in the live chat format, as well as no tools for managing resources and documents. There is still no feature for predictive analytics.

Response from Nimble

Hi Ionut,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

Nimble enables users to import contacts from many different locations such as Gmail, Office 365, as well as other CRMs.

Although Nimble does not offer analytics, you can definitely integrate an abundance of 3rd party applications to your Nimble account including analytic apps.

Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more.

-Olivia | Customer Success Ninja

Anonymous

Nimble provides affordable enterprise quality CRM for the small business

Reviewed 2018-08-03

Nimble has been great for managing leads and contacts along the sales lifecycle. The Prospector tool can not be understated, as it allows for really simple lead enrichment.

Pros
There are lots of great things about Nimble. My favorite features are the prospector tool, which allows you to pull and populate a leads information based off an email address. Additionally, the interface is user friendly and is the best value prop of any CRM I'm aware of. The integration to marketing automation like 366 Degrees also makes this a great option for small businesses looking to leverage CRM. If you choose not to integrate automation, there are some good templates for followups and messaging from the platform itself.

Cons
The only qualm I have with Nimble is the lack of a dedicated campaign function, but this is pretty easily worked around using tags and marketing automation suites. So far, this hasn't been an issue at all.