Nimble Reviews

4.36/5 (1,400 reviews)

Leo Dregier

Awesome, Love Nimble.

Reviewed 2016-12-26

Nimble is awesome, except for the limits on group mail. The application seems to be updated fairly regularly however there are features that I would like to use. particularly the tag interface could be improved, if you use a lot of tags, then it's cluttered.

Pros
interaction with the product

Cons
tag and group mail featues

Response from Nimble

Hi Leo,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear how easy it is to interact with your contacts from directly within your Nimble account after connecting your email accounts to Nimble and connecting your social media.

Our Business plan includes 100 Group Message sends, 25,000 contact storage, 2GB of storage per user, and all other features for $25 per user per month, and $19 per user/per month when on an annual plan. However, you can definitely add additional Group Message sends. Reach out to our Success team at care@nimble.com to learn more.

Anna Mason

The quality is good. Nimble is not always easy to use, however it works well.

Reviewed 2017-09-17

Pros
Nimble is a useful go-to CRM, easy to use on the whole, is reliable and I have never had to contact customer services.

Cons
Nimble is not as intuitive as it could be and therefore I am sure I am not using all the necessary functions. Yes there are videos and dial in's to help with this but frankly there is not time to use this facility. Overall I like the product very much, have been using it for at least two years now and will continue to do so.

Response from Nimble

Hi Anna,

Thanks for sharing your feedback and for being a Nimble customer for two years! We're so glad that you find Nimble to be reliable for your business and we're happy to work with you on best practices to ensure that you are using your Nimble account to the fullest.

Feel free to write us at care@nimble.com and share your specific use-case. :)

Cheers,

Stephan Maisons

Best SRM in the market.

Reviewed 2017-03-29

After testing fews SRM/CRM, I decided to subscribe to Nimble. I am a real fan since then. I really love: the integration with all kind on Social Networks like Twitter, LinkedIN (even if LinkedIN has limited the access), FaceBook and some others. the integration with your Imap email the easy way to add a new contact the App in IOS. the customer care that is really nice and fast to answer. And now that Nimble has received a $ in Serie A funding, the team will probably develop new features. I can't wait !!! Congrats to Nimble team.

Pros
easy to use. easy to integrate with social networks.

Cons
not enough fast in release news features need to be more proactive with your activity export to CSV need to improve

Response from Nimble

Hi Stephan,

Thank you for sharing your review of Nimble!

We're so glad to hear that you are making the most of Nimble's integrations with social, email, and mobile. :)

We are continuously working to bring new features to the table, as well as improve on existing features. Our team is very excited for what the next chapter of Nimble will bring!

We'd love to hear more about your thoughts regarding CSV exports. Please feel free to share your feedback with us at care@nimble.com, and we'll be happy to assist!

Hakeem Parke-davis

Nimble is the way of the future

Reviewed 2016-12-30

I have been using nimble for 5 months and switched from insightly. It has been an upgrade with regard to functionality and tools and api integrations. I would like to continue to grow my efficiencies and my company using nimble. I would like to see the following in the future. : 1) More call center integration. I would like to be able to track phone calls and integrate my voip service to dail directly from nimble. I currently have my chrome browser set up to recognize phone number links. Furthermore I use google voice to handle the outbound dailing. 2) mail chimp integration enhancement. I use mailchimp already tosend out my periodic mailers. I wish the mail chimp data set synced with nimble as a last contact stamp. As in when i send a mail chimp campain and my subscribers open the emai, i want nimble to show the person was successfully contacted. That way we can successfully reach out to prospects who opened a campaign mailer.

Pros
The ease of use. Ive manage to build a call center framework. Im still looking for a complete option though

Cons
The integrations dont do much othet than sycronize contact lists. The syncs dont capitalize on data collected from other services. My company runs on google devices, need better integration with tags. On the home page of nimbe system, you need to put customizable widgets because the tags thing is not working and my nimble home page iss pretty much useless. Every time i log in im reminded that it doesnt keep me up with the people who are most important effectively.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Alex Lane

Simple and robust for your small business!

Reviewed 2018-12-06

We rolled out Nimble across our sales and marketing workflows and have found it is saving us time in prospecting, managing contacts and deals, and ensuring that nothing falls through the cracks. Very helpful!

Pros
Nimble provides many different great qualities and features. The deal section is entirely customizable and allows you to create your own sales process unique for your enterprise. It is extremely easy to input information. Since our team is remote across a few states, this makes it very easy for the team to all store information and track progress on deals collaboratively. Management can see deal status easily and check in on communication with current and potential clients. Very helpful also for mail merges/bulk emails. It isn't as powerful as other tools but is good for smaller campaigns. Along with that, the phone app and social media functionality is very handy.

Cons
Mail merge functionality could be stronger. Better integration with LinkedIn. Some of our sales team mentions that the Android app isn't as strong as the iOS app.

Art Palva

The only CRM that works with social media the right way!

Reviewed 2016-12-14

We've been using Nimble for the past 2 years to manage our contacts (we have around 1000 contacts). We were looking for something that is easy to use. Nimble does just that. It has a good balance between features and affordability. My favorite 3 features: 1) Connection with social media When I create a new client or prospect profile, Nimble immediatelly finds matching profiles on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, etc. This is great, because I can get a lot of imformation about the prospect in preparation for our sales calls. 2) Integration with Gmail / Google Apps The addon that allows contact information to be visible right inside my Gmail account is valuable for me and I use it daily. When I open an email from a prospect, I get an overview of all activity right inside my Gmail account. 3) Canned responses I created 5-6 email 'template' responses inside Nimble. So, when I need to reply to customers or prospects emails with similar messages, then I use the template (Nimble automatically substitutes [name] and other fields inside the message). This saves me a few hours each month. What I would improve: The interface for handling "Sales stages" and the main "Dashboard". Both of these are very valuable parts of the CRM, but they could use small tweaks to make them easier to use. Overall, great software - highly recommend it!

Response from Nimble

Hi Art,

Thanks for providing such a detailed response that listed your 3 favorite features of Nimble! We're very happy to provide you with insight on your contacts by automatically linking data from the contact's social accounts to their Nimble record then extending that so you can view the contact's data on any webpage you are in, including Gmail with our Nimble Smart App.

We're very proud of this feature and our Group Messaging feature that includes email templates and tracking capability!

Thanks again for your wonderful feedback and being a Nimble customer. We'll be sure to share the feature request for an improved dashboard with our Product team.

Cheers!

Christopher Ryan

Still has some minor functional issues, but it works well

Reviewed 2018-04-05

My method of contacting potential buyers is easy; easy use of group messages; organizing my life; tracking my sales

Pros
Easy access to Contact's social media; calling possible sales deals; visually easy to look at; i like the reminder to check in with contacts feature

Cons
Organization of your tasks -- i wish there was a way to sort into a phone sheet so you can see every major who what phone and a quick mark to complete the task. Some issues with Nimble adding bad data into your contacts. No way to get rid of duplicate entries easily.

Response from Nimble

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how Nimble locates your contacts social media when using the Social profile matching tool and adds your contacts information directly to your contacts record.

You can definitely merge duplicate contact records within Nimble by selecting both contacts and selecting the option to merge these contacts.

Debbie Grattan

Nimble Review

Reviewed 2018-08-09

Keeping track of all of our clients and prospects. Being able to stay in touch and know who we are staying in touch with and who we need to reach out to. Those are main benefits of this software.

Pros
Much easier to use than my previous database tracking system (InfusionSoft) Pretty easy to make sure I am staying in regular touch with my clients. Good price for what you get!

Cons
There are a few things I wish it could do differently. Example: When I send an email blast to my contacts thru Constant Contact, I import the list of who opened my email blast and add a tag for that blast. But then I have to manually update each contact in the list I pull up off the tag to reset the timer. Also, I've had some issues with font sizes changing or not being consistent in the email templates that I've created. I have to test and retest those usually several times to make sure they look right.

Response from Nimble

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad that Nimble is helping to make sure that you remain in touch with your clients on a regular basis. Did you know that you can use the Task feature in order to set reminders to follow up with your contacts?

You can definitely use the Stay-in-touch feature in order to set a reminder to follow-up with your contacts in bulk. Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more.

Nimble - Relationships made easy

Reviewed 2019-04-03

Overall, I have had a great experience with Nimble. It gives me a greater sense of organization. Having the software worry about contacts/clients rather than me is a dream come true.

Pros
I love how the integration with Office 365 and G Suite. It makes building my contact list fast and easy to do. I don't really have to worry about manually keeping tabs on my contacts. I can just login and see my dashboard and review the last time I've contacted my clients.

Cons
Navigating tends to difficult at first, but once you are over the learning curve then it tends to get easier. If you follow the tutorials and use Nimble for awhile then you can start to get a feel for it. It's hard to get use to at the start.

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thanks so much for leaving your feedback! We are really glad to hear that you've enjoyed Nimble overall, especially when it comes to integrating with Office 365 and G suite.

We understand that there can sometimes be a learning curve with new software. We are always here for help and provide many resources. You can reach us at care@
nimble.com and/or join our daily Q&A sessions!

Best,
Shani ¿¿
Customer Success Ninja | Nimble

Reviewed 2019-01-17

Now I’m easily able to keep up with my schedule from anywhere and am making much more meaningful connections with clients.

Pros
Easy to set up task and routines. Shareable across computer and smart phones. Makes it easy to be productive from anywhere. Great resources available for business owners.

Cons
Confusing when it comes to intergrating with social media. Tricky to get it to sync between devices the first time.

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

Nimble enables users to log into their Nimble account from anywhere, and even use Nimble on their mobile device.

There are many integrations Nimble offers with social media. We are always happy to share our best tips and tricks to make this seamless. Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more.

-Olivia | Customer Success Ninja

Jim Kim

Great and yet Simple to use.

Reviewed 2018-04-09

Very user-friendly and only offer what's really required so less clutter.

Pros
It is very user-friendly which is a big bonus. I have tried several different software and this was the easiest to use and offer only what's required so less complications. The best feature is being able to add contacts from Gmail Account.

Cons
I have not tested all of computers but it does not work 100% on chrome-book so I could not use all of functions on Gmail window and it occasionally does not show on the right hand side panel where it supposed to show.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your feedback about Nimble being user-friendly and adding contacts from your Gmail account!

You're correct, Nimble is not 100% compatible with Chromebook, however, you'll be able to utilize all of our features from any Mac or Windows computer on a Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer browser.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Cheers,

Lead Customer Care Ninja | Nimble CRM
care@nimble.com

David Huie

Solid desktop CRM

Reviewed 2016-12-14

After trying dozens of CRM options, I settled on Nimble because the interface is pretty straightforward, it has great email integration including the rare option of allowing multiple addresses (and does not require bcc'ing messages). It does have a cool widget for Safari and Chrome that works in pretty much any website to allow you to view relevant info and add a contact/company to your account. After using it for quite some time, it's still very functional, but it the UI has started feeling dated and the iOS app is well behind the times and lacking a lot of functionality.

Pros
Ability to use multiple email accounts with this CRM. It can import emails from Outlook, Gmail, Exchange, etc. and display the communication history under each contact.

Cons
The iOS app is pretty awful, rarely updated, and honestly feels abandoned at this point. The UI and iOS app both feel stale at this point.

Response from Nimble

Hi David,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Nimble! We're glad to hear that you are utilizing many of our features, such as the browser widget and the Pending & History section of your contact records.

We definitely plan to make new changes to our UI in the future, and our mobile team is currently working to improve the iOS app with the addition of the Deals tab, and the Messages tab will follow afterwards. Please keep an eye out for updates! :)

Thank you for your review! If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to write to us at care@nimble.com.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Gonzalo Zapata

Great experience, I love his flexibility and suport. Help me grow faster than I can, I´m grateful.

Reviewed 2017-09-12

Pros
I´m start a new service entrepreneurship until a year in my country Santiago of Chile. When I study a CRM to help my new business I decide to use Nimble basicaly for his performance whitout expectation. In a weak a learn to used the app it´s very friendly and organize my sales strategy. Now after a year I have to stop to sell cause a over sell. The app exced my expectation and help me to grow my sales from cero to more than US$ 10 millions in a year. I´m realy grateful to Customer support representative and his team.

Cons
I hope more integration with external apps like trello, or more functionallity to follow the closed contract strategy and his track steps implementation.

Response from Nimble

Hi Gonzalo,

¿Thanks for reaching out and for your feedback. (:

We are so happy to hear that Nimble was able to provide support for your growing business, and that our Customer Success team was helpful in your endeavor.

You can definitely integrate Trello and Nimble using a 3rd party integration called Zapier. Please feel free to reach out to us at care@nimble.com to learn more.

Best regards,
Olivia

Larry Twersky

I never thought I would find CRM Nirvana - I did with Nimble.

Reviewed 2017-01-12

I have been looking for a sales program to meet my need since I stopped using GoldMine and now I have with Nimble. It anticipates my needs and adds new features all the time that I never know I wanted. Thanks Nimble

Pros
Great program. I like the add a new record from linked-in or other websites and the social stream Love that I can see what has happened with a customer no matter who has touched (digitally) the client.

Cons
I wish the send to group feature had more flexibility.

Response from Nimble

Hi Larry,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are do glad to hear that the Nimble Contact Add-in that you can download into your browser and use anywhere on the web has been helpful in managing your relationship with your contacts.

We would love to hear your feedback about what you would like to see within the Nimble Group Messaging feature. In order to share more, please reach out to us at care@nimble.com.

Good CRM for building relationships

Reviewed 2018-02-28

Pros
We recently started using Nimble. It synchronized all the contacts, calendar and emails, but the import works only for the last 3 months. It works to be integrated with Mail Chimp and Google G Suite, and some social media platforms. We can get the conversations from different social media platforms which makes easier to manage different projects.

Cons
Would be nice to see better integration with Linkedin and also Facebook messaging. Functionality can be improved.

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you were able to connect your email account to your Nimble account. After you have made this connection that last 90 days worth of your emails will sync to your Nimble account and continue to sync moving forward.

LinkedIn made the decision to close their API a few years back to all 3rd parties. However, you can definitely download the Nimble Contact Add-in to your browser and use this directly within your LinkedIn account in order to find information about your contacts and add this information directly to your Nimble account.

Dustin Dellinger

I use Nimble for my small business, and it's been a great tool for organization and prospecting.

Reviewed 2017-09-15

CRM without the extreme complicated interface of Salesforce

Pros
Social media integration. It really gives a great snapshot of my contact. So when I call them, I have every latest detail right in front of me. This helps tremendously with conversation starters.

Cons
A little confusion when adding new People/Companies. This is mostly with the extension for Chrome. I wish you could convert a people contact to business and vice-versa.

Response from Nimble

Hi Dustin,

Thank you kindly for your review!

We're ecstatic to hear that you are using Nimble for your small business to organize and qualify potential prospects. I definitely agree that having the social media integrations right at your fingertips really help with getting the conversation started!

Currently, contacts cannot be converted to companies or vice versa but I'm happy to offer some suggestions on how to avoid importing the incorrect type of contact. Feel free to reach out to me at care@nimble.com for details. :)

Tyson Smith

Helps to keep track of my relationships with my prospects and customers

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Pros
Love the social streaming. Helps me to learn more about people without needing to do as much research. Tags are awesome for organizing people and activities.

Cons
I would love to be able to integrate Nimble with Send Out Cards to schedule and send cards. Also it would be nice if it integrated with more email platforms than gmail and office 360.

Response from Nimble

Hi Tyson,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are loving having the ability to connect your Twitter account directly to your Nimble account and view your feed, as well as schedule Tweets to go out at a later date.

You can definitely use our IMAP connection within your Networks & Imports page in order to connect additional email providers.

Jeff Williams

Now with better integration into Outlook, this is a great CRM for my needs.

Reviewed 2017-09-22

Tracking notes on specific deals or individuals and having those notes and related emails in one place. Connection to LinkedIn and Facebook.

Pros
Inexpensive, plugin for Outlook to quickly capture in from email contacts. Group emails come directly from my address, not a 3rd party "on behalf of" so it is less likely to be flagged as spam.

Cons
I wish the monthly subscription included more group email access (like the beta period did). I wish Nimble had 1-way or 2-way sync directly with Microsoft's People app so I could add contacts to one and selectively sync based on something easy to add/remove in bulk, like Tags.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are glad to hear that the Nimble Contact Add-in within your Office 365 account has been helpful in locating more information about your contacts.

Shirin Elkoshairi

Nimble is really designed to find clients, discover relationships and follow up in the best way.

Reviewed 2017-09-12

We uncovered opportunities from clients based on the excellent follow-up capabilities of this application. We rarely "forget" about clients because of the keep in touch feature which we love.

Pros
I love the ability to follow up automatically with clients and to stay on top of current clients and prospects. Additionally, the social integration allows me to know the temperature of my client before reaching out to them. This is also one of the lowest cost CRM's I've seen on the market.

Cons
I'd love to see better native integration with an inbound marketing software package. There is decent integration now to Mailchimp and there are some 3rd party integrations. I'd love to see one where sales and marketing could be on the same page.

Joseph Russell

My Favorite Storage Arrays

Reviewed 2018-08-15

Overall experience has been amazing, their tech support is always helpful and quick to help.

Pros
Nimble Storage has quickly become my favorite go-to for storage arrays. Why? Because of the amount of out-of-the-box features they come with including ease of use, ease of administration, native deduplication and compression, and auto-replication.

Cons
They can be pricey, but rightfully so, there really isn't anything I like least about these.

Response from Nimble

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to store your information in Nimble.

Nimble offers a Contact plan for $9 a month when on the annual plan. Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more.

Tingbin Tang

Overall satisfied

Reviewed 2017-01-12

It is good for us to manage our contacts, customers. Hope can also allow us to send group email, etc.

Pros
Can collaborate with my teammates. Can track if some other teammates had contacted the customers or not.

Cons
If can be more powerful with less cost for small startups like us will be better.

Response from Nimble

Hi Tingbin,

Thank you very much for sharing your review of Nimble! We're very glad to hear that you are using Nimble with your team to keep track of communications with your contacts. :)

We do offer a group messaging feature, which enables you to send personalized and trackable emails in bulk, to lists of your Nimble contacts! Learn more here: http://support.nimble.com/customer/portal/articles/2106213

We also offer a discount for users who wish to sign up for annual payments! If you would like to learn more about our annual pricing option, please feel free to write to us at care@nimble.com. Additionally, please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have!

Richard Nelson

CRM Makes Social Selling Easy

Reviewed 2016-12-28

I have been a Nimble user for 5 years. Nimble does everything a solopreneur through to a company size of 200 employees, would need. It is elegantly simple. You can add contacts on the fly from your email, browser, LinkedIn and more. Monitor social media for opportunities. Send and receive email from the app. The deal tool helps manage all of your opportunities in an easy to customize pipeline. In my opinion, it is the best CRM there is for SMB's!

Pros
Nimble works everywhere.

Cons
It could benefit from more levels of authorization.

Response from Nimble

Hi Richard,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

You can definitely take Nimble anywhere with your when using the Nimble Contact Add-in that can be downloaded directly to your browser.

Steve Harris

Mostly a good experience. The mobile experience is not so great.

Reviewed 2017-09-12

All social interactions in one place ... As our office goes to Office 365 ... hope to integrate further ... but IT might not allow.

Pros
The auto integration of things ... Adding the new business card scan is a great example of stuff I love.

Cons
Mobile - Why do you make me hit EDIT to see a contacts spouse/children's names. If I am at an event and see a client across the room ... I need to get to this info fast. This is a frustrating user experience. If I put in a business address for an Account ... I would like it to be easy to copy over the address at the contact record level. I realize not every contact is located at the corporate address ... but for the people I call on ... most are located there.

Anna Larsson

A cup of coffe and Nimble to schedule my day is my morning ritual.

Reviewed 2017-09-12

Easy to use and get information about connections from social media. Auti fill in saves a lot of tim

Pros
Easy to add new connections with email and browser add-on. Even easyer to conecct them to different tasks and deals.

Cons
There is no integration with Trello that is essential to me. Sometimes the App for Android is disconnected to the server have to log out and reconnect.

Response from Nimble

Hi Anna,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to connect all of your email accounts to your Nimble account, and begin to create tasks and deals within Nimble.

You can definitely create an integration with Nimble and Trello. Learn more here: https://zapier.com/apps/nimble/integrations/trello

Jacob Fischer

Nimble CRM Review

Reviewed 2018-10-12

Pros
Easily synchronizes your contacts across other platforms like office or gmail. It was easy to deploy and answered a lot of problems our sales team was facing.

Cons
Some times our users will customize themselves and forget where they placed items, this is easily fixed by checking the options for what they are looking for. This is a small and arbitrary complaint and only because I have to put something here. Nimble is a great CRM and gets the job done.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are glad to hear you are enjoying how easy it is to synchronize all of your information directly within your Nimble account. Nimble enables users to connect email accounts, social media, calendars, etc. all to Nimble to manage your business.

Our Customer Success team would be happy to assist you in managing your Nimble account at care@nimble.com.