Nimble Reviews

4.36/5 (1,400 reviews)

Kevin Mowery

Nimble is easy to use and is a very affordable product. There are no hidden charges like other CRMs

Reviewed 2017-09-22

I have always had trouble staying in contact with clients in between their buying cycles. Nimble allows me to stay in touch with them and store information relevant to them.

Pros
I like the pricing structure. Some of the other CRMs make it hard to justify using them because they are so expensive. Nimble is easy to learn and navigate. My information was easily imported. I can track my deals and keep in contact with my customers.

Cons
I wish Nimble had a mass email client included with the product. This would make it simpler to operate without having another third party subcription.

Response from Nimble

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that Nimble has been easy to learn and adjust to, as well as within your budget.

Our Business plan includes 100 Group Message sends, 25,000 contact storage, 2GB of storage per user, and all other features for $25 per user per month, and $19 per user/per month when on an annual plan. However, you can definitely add additional Group Message sends. Reach out to our Success team at care@nimble.com to learn more.

Barry Frain

Nimble CRM is an easy to use cost effective CRM for small businesses!

Reviewed 2017-09-14

Time savings & cost effective pricing, a phone App that I can use to look up sales leads / contacts when I am not at my desk top.

Pros
It is an easy to use software which keeps me on top of sales & marketing efforts. It integrates the social media feeds and allows me to easily track customize the sales calls integrating them with my e-mails.

Cons
The challenges associated with e-mail integration particularly if the connection / integration between your e-mail server and Nimble is lost.

Response from Nimble

Hi Barry,

Thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback with us on Capterra. We're thrilled to hear that Nimble helps you stay on top of sales and marketing efforts and that you are using our mobile app. As of now, we do require that you have an actively connected email to store and sync messages from the account ro Nimble!

If you ever have questions or want to share additional feedback, you may always reach out to us at care@nimble.com

Samantha

Maureen Scholefield

Overall this is a good package.

Reviewed 2018-04-26

A cloud based CRM system

Pros
The way it gathers data from Social Media. The new look is good

Cons
The fact that company addresses are not automatically added to the contact record - you have to input it twice Also you cannot export specific fields. You cannot have more than 1 administrator

Response from Nimble

Hi Maureen,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how the Nimble Profile matching tool locates your contacts social media information based on the information that you have provided the platform with.

Once these social profiles have been located for your contacts, Nimble will then add any additional information, such as addresses and phone numbers to your contacts record directly.

Jessica Lim

Good system, but has its issues

Reviewed 2018-08-08

Pros
Integrating email and calendar so that everything is connected

Cons
Very click heavy, sometimes glitches, doesn't cancel email group messages when you want it to (I recently had it continuously send when I opened a second tab to make sure after cancelling), no group tag deleting, limitations with workflow.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to connect and manage your email and calendar directly within your Nimble account. Having your email account connected enables users to sync emails to and from Nimble, as well as send and receive emails directly within Nimble.

Our Customer Success team would be happy to work with you in order to share the best tips and tricks for workflows within Nimble based on your business needs.

If you were interested in scheduling some time to chat, please reach out to us at care@nimble.com.

-Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Jolie Gonzalez-Padilla

Nimble has helped me to get organized with leads and contacts!

Reviewed 2017-09-13

Nimble has been a great took for me to get organized with contacts, as well as establish and maintain communication with contacts, leads, clients, etc.

Pros
I like that it makes it much easier to get thru my day, and has made my marketing and communication efforts way more productive.

Cons
there is really not too much that I don't like - the task area should have a way to drag and drop tasks to different dates -rather than having to go into each individually to change the date -this helps when you fall behind.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jolie,

¿Thanks for reaching out and for your feedback. ¿

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is making it to market and communicate with your connections.

You can definitely update a Tasks due date my manually editing this within your task. I think this is a great idea, and we would love to hear more about it. If you were interested in sharing more, please reach out to us at care@nimble.com.

Best regards,
Olivia

Rosalee Gladden

Nimble is great tool to keep track of your people!

Reviewed 2017-09-14

Keep track of my many many contacts.

Pros
The customer support is awesome and always ready to help. With most companies would take a note from Nimble's page on this. I was looking for a tool that would help me keep track of the 12K or so contacts

Cons
I wish email addresses could be identified and part of the tool. Also, wish that the option to "track" individual emails when opened were part of the actual Nimble tool. You can keep track through g-mail emails, but I work out of the Nimble tool versus my gmail account. In the big scheme of things, this isn't a deal breaker, but would help and make it more UI. Otherwise, great job! Keep up the good work.

Response from Nimble

Hi Rosalee,

Thanks so much for sharing your review of Nimble! We're glad to that you are enjoying Nimble and would recommend it to others. :)

We do hope to have more options for individual emails in the future, although we don't currently have further details or an ETA to share.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to write to us at care@nimble.com and we'll be happy to assist!

Krystan

Joseph Kurian

It just helped the way I could manage my contacts using nimble!

Reviewed 2019-03-08

Pros
With Nimble, we can work in multiple platforms all in one go. We get to highlight one particular contact and check it out through the different platforms. I just love the way they have featured the deals part, where we can create customization according to our requirements and manage the sales process. It has helped us in researching more about prospective clients and leads. We can send bulk emails according to our requirement without creating much hassle. Everyone can use this application, irrespective of the type of industry. The search feature as well as the segmenting features are just spot on! If we manually try to pull in contacts, it takes hell lot of time, but with nimble, it has been made so simple!

Cons
They got to improve on the email editor features which isn't as good compared to other counterparts. I found it quite difficult to manage and collaborate deals. I would love to find a google contact synchronization.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Jerun Trajko

Nimble is a great CRM tool for all organizations

Reviewed 2018-02-27

Pros
Nimble has proved very beneficial for us the past year or so. We finally have a better understanding as to different entities within our organizations. Seamless integration with Office 365!

Cons
There is a bit of a learning curve but that's just because the software offers a lot of functionality for its users.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jerun,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our seamless integration with your Office 365 account. After connecting your email account to Nimble the last 90 days worth of your emails will sync to Nimble and continue to sync moving forward.

Nimble offers an abundance of great features. Our Success team is here to help! You can always reach out to our team at care@nimble.com with any questions that you may have. In addition, we provide an OnBoarding and Q&A session Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 9:30 AM Pacific time.

Nimble Customer Success Team

Keith Norton

I probably only use a sliver of the product's capabilities.

Can communicate better

Pros
Mass mailing; tracking of sent messages; I love knowing it and when people opened my message. I also like the social liking capabilities.

Cons
limits on number of messages one can send in a batch, as opposed to a day. ability to make mass edits.

Response from Nimble

Hi Keith,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying using the Group messaging feature that enables users to track when the receiver has opened the email that you have sent them, or if they have selected to view a URL that you have shared in your message.

Brad Fuhr

The best I've found, but there are limitations

Reviewed 2018-04-09

Pros
Integration of email and social media into profiles. It's great to be able to see connections with my social nets. Email integration is good. Scan a business card feature on mobile app is great.

Cons
Search can be slow. App lacks some of the features of the web version and doesn't fill in a company name from "memory" when adding new contacts.

Response from Nimble

Hi Brad,

Thanks for your feedback about seeing connections with your social network, integrating multiple email accounts and utilizing the business card scanner on mobile! We're so happy you are enjoying all of these features!

We'll be sure to share your feedback regarding the app with our Product team.

Cheers,

Samantha
Lead Customer Care Ninja | Nimble CRM
care@nimble.com

Evan Dorn

Mixed results. Flawed, but still the best match for us.

Reviewed 2015-09-28
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
We researched ~10 CRM solutions for our small software contracting company (9 people), to help keep track of leads and communications. We have some frustrations with Nimble, but at least as of the last round of reviews it was the best match for our business. Things we like: * Price point is reasonable * Automatic integration with gmail - communications over email with a contact show up with no extra work from us * Automatic integration with social media * Shared information with several people on our team * Reminders to stay in touch with people can be easily created at the same time the contact is created

Cons
I have a number of frustrations with ranging from small to moderate. They are: 1) Can only integrate one social media account of each type. Fixing this has been "coming soon" for about eight months. Right now it means I need to decide between my business Twitter account (the official face of the company), and my individual Twitter account (which has 20 times as much traffic). I interact with business contacts via both and can only track one. 2) The Deals tracking tool has several deficiences: 2.1) The Deals view is wider than the page, which requires annoying scrolling with an embedded horizontal scrollbar, and you can't see it all at once. (Deals columns: 1570 pixels. Page width: fixed 1200 pixels, even if your browser is 2000 pixels wide.) 2.2) The "stages" of a deal have an arbitrary maximum limit of 99 days in stage. In my industry, initial contacts often turn into paying work 8-12 months later after companies complete fundraising. Nimble can't handle this. 2.3) There's no way to hide or "put on ice" a deal that is suspended temporarily. You can only close the deal as "won" or "lost". See above, I frequently have leads disappear for a year and then come back to hire us. Unless I want to lose the work I've entered, my only option is to keep all possible leads visible in case they come back eventually. 3) Nimble has its own separate contacts database from my Gmail contacts and no tool built in to synchronize them automatically. I have to use a 3rd-party tool to sync them, and it's fiddly to keep working right. Right now, I think it hasn't worked in a couple of months. 4) The Chrome plug-in to help you enter contact info from Gmail or from a web page is inconsistent. Frequently I select or hover contact name or info, but the plug-in doesn't detect it and I end up having to enter the contact manually anyway.

Private Commercial Real Estate Debt Company Reviews Nimble

Reviewed 2015-06-23

We spent a good amount of time investigating our options and so with whatever drawbacks, we are still happy with our investment in nimble. Whatever its shortcomings, its much easier to use than our old system which was designed by a company called blue robin.

Pros
We like the simplicity, browser plug in is really interesting. its engaging but we don't use a lot of the features.

Cons
1) Like I said we do appreciate the simplicity but the biggest disappointment / the thing that would make the system a slam dunk for us if improved is simply the dropdown customization for contact categorizations. We have no use for "Hot Lead" we're not sales people, we're a capital source for the real estate world. We changed those to be subcategories of the lead type which we also customized. The disappointment is in that the system doesn't appreciate that more often than not, a Broker is often also a Buyer, an Attorney often dabbles as a Developer. It would be an easy thing for them to be both. For now we rely on tags although its prone to human error and I don't feel comfortable making mail lists off of them. In summary, our perfect system would allow for broad macro categories that we could customize and subcategories. As well as the ability to check multiple boxes 2) A couple of smaller things, When we connected our twitter account in uploaded all of the companies as people which was a disaster. There was no way to just flip them into companies. We had to delete them and remake them. 3) No customer service. It was a nightmare when we couldn't get an excel of contacts to upload properly, I think my associate had to tweet at Nimble to get any response. Eventually it was resolved. 4) For some reason we thought that connecting people's linkedin would tell us if they changed their job but so far it hasn't.

Response from Nimble

Thank you for taking the time to review Nimble.

I want to address a few of the concerns you brought up in the Cons to help out.

For 1. We recommend using the Custom Data fields feature in Nimble to create uniform data instead of Tags because they can definitely get messy.

For 2. Twitter doesn't differentiate between people or company accounts over their API, therefore, we can only import all contacts as a person or a company. We chose to go with "person" by default because this is more often the case than not. We're planning to add the option to convert a contact record from a person to a company in the future to help with this pain from Twitter.

For 3. We offer customer support via email M-F from 9-5 PM Pacific and you will always hear back from us if you write to care@nimble.com. We are also addressing CSV upload issues this summer to make it easier to bring your data into Nimble.

For 4. LinkedIn has limited their API from allowing CRM systems to sync job changes, therefore, you may update contacts with the Nimble Smart Contacts App while on LinkedIn if a contact changes their job. It's a different workflow, but it achieves the same result.

All in all, I really appreciate your feedback for Nimble. This is the kind of feedback we want so we can continue to stay at the top.

Best,

Joseph

May Costa

Worth every penny.

Reviewed 2018-12-05

Nimble is great! I don't have to import my contacts into a CRM one by one, Nimble just does it automatically, once I integrated Nimble to my email and gave all the permissions I opened the applications and all of my contacts where in there already, even people who I thought I lost their info. Definitely worth every penny.

Pros
Nimble has so many features ( I still think I haven't figure them all out) but it integrates with existing email applications and pulls out your contacts from there. You can also add people as you read their emails by clicking on the icon that appears below the email (if you have added the Nimble Contact widget to your browser). There's real time data being pulled out as you open someone's email (sources are facebook, linkedin, instagram, twitter, and other applications where people create profiles) so you can link a person to the email contact and then select the right social media profile to link the person. It has so many cool stuff it's impossible to name them all.

Cons
It has so many features that it gets a little overwhelming if you're a beginner with Nimble, even though it's relatively easy to figure out how things work, still takes time to get used to a new way of keeping track of leads, clients, and everything else. All the features are completely amazing and so useful, just don't expect to get it right away.

Cayla Layman

An Efficient Social CRM for Small Business

Reviewed 2016-12-28

Nimble has come a long way since we first started using it a few years ago, and their customer service is second to none. They are constantly updating their offerings and providing a solid experience. It's the best CRM for juggling various contacts and clients as well as social integration. Importing and exporting is a strong suit. It's one of the most inexpensive of it's kind and is, in my opinion, the best value for the money.

Pros
-social integration -contact managemention -tagging feature

Cons
-inability to sync with certain programs like Microsoft 365

Response from Nimble

Hi Cayla,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the Nimble tagging feature that enables users to label contacts based on information that may be important to your businesses workflow.

You can definitely sync Nimble with your Office 365 account using our native integration with PieSync. To learn more, reach out to us at care@nimble.com.

Adrienne McLean

Like Nimble

Reviewed 2018-08-04

Very good - I know there are free CRMs available but pay for Nimble because of the ease of use and the functionality.

Pros
The functionality and the pleasant way it presents I really like the group messages and the information displayed. Excellent.

Cons
I would like to have Mailchimp and Sendoutcards integrated into the platform. Mailchimp - my newsletters etc sent out on Mailchimp do not follow in my touchpoints for an email address so my connection with the client/prospect is not fully accurate Sendoutcards - is a rather nice platform to send out cards - relationship marketing - having the details in Nimble means I don't need to put the details in two places.

Mathieu Laferrière

Nimble is always there and easy to use, the learning curve was fast.

Reviewed 2017-09-22

I already know that a CRM is useful. But to get the most out of it, you must use it. And I do, because it's easy.

Pros
I don't have to think to open another software while I'm on the web. It's integrated in my gmail and in my browser. Also: - able to see social presence with one-click - I can add my contacts easily - all emails are logged

Cons
I would love that the app logged automatically the calls in the software. This is missing, so we have to enter the information manually.

Response from Nimble

Hi Mathieu,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that having all of your information in one location, just as your emails, Twitter, and business Facebook, has helped to manage your business.

You can definitely use our Notes feature in order to track the calls that you are making. To learn more, reach out to us at care@nimble.com.

Fantastic CRM

Reviewed 2018-08-15

Great software and not sure what I would do without it at this point.

Pros
Easy to use as it has one of the most intuitive interfaces I've ever used. Connects to anything and everything which makes it super useful. Nimble makes more productive every day!

Cons
Can run into email limit if you don't upgrade, but can always just do some outside the system. No other major cons I can think of.

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to connect your emails, calendars, and social media directly within Nimble. Did you know that you can even connect your Twitter account to Nimble, and engage is social listening?

The Nimble Business plan includes 100 Group Message sends, however, this can always be upgraded to either 200 or 300 depending your needs. Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more.

-Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Carrie Dankoff

Overall, this is a great tool for a small business owner and sales staff.

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Pros
Great for relationship management and prospect tracking Vastly improved mobile functionality - this really improved our user adoption

Cons
Reporting could be more robust, pipeline data can be wonky Team Sharing/Visibility functionality needs to be more flexible

Response from Nimble

Hi Carrie,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying using Nimble in order to manage your relationships with your prospects when using the Nimble mobile application within your Android or iOS device.

You can definitely manage your deal privacy for each team member within your Nimble account. In order to adjust these settings you can visit your Users page.

Fantastic Contact Management Software

Reviewed 2019-12-04

Overall, my experience with Nimble has been great. It is so helpful to have a contact list created without having to do any work of your own, and the software makes it so easy to manage your contacts. I have a few annoyances and pet peeves, but overall, this is the best contact management software out there, hands down.

Pros
The best part about Nimble is that it does all the contact information collection itself, building your contact list, including from web browsing, and then filling in all important information quickly and without you having to do anything. That's an incredible timesaver, cause having to create a new contact yourself every time is such an annoyance. It also has an incredibly helpful function that tracks every contact you have made. Lastly, the software also has a very intuitive interface and is very easy to use/figure out.

Cons
The deal management function could use an upgrade - it would help if you could create categories for certain pipelines and conversations rather than having everything somewhat jumbled together. Also, small annoyance, but it would be nice if your email signature could be more creative and unique, with links and logos/pictures.

Colin Maxwell

A convenient and practical system

Reviewed 2018-03-10

Pros
Nimble gives us the opportunity to collect information about customers from the services of contacts and social networks. The system can associate business contacts with accounts on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and also notify about mentions of the employee through the same platforms. In the modern world, this is simply necessary.

Cons
The cost of a paid license seems to me overstated, and the guys from technical support do not always respond quickly to requests.

Response from Nimble

Hi Colin,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the Nimble Contact add-in for your browser in order to locate your leads contact information.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Anonymous

Surprising, extraordinary, effective and easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-06-14

Pros
It is very useful for organizations because of the exchange that exists between the company and the client, allowing the status to be improved, and NIMBLE has the peculiarity of operating without complications, allowing to update information and other skills easily and without any problem. It should be noted that NIMBLE also has a large number of applications that allow us to link them to the account.

Cons
NIMBLE, although it is a very good tool, it would be advisable to work on the improvements to carry out more efficiently the completion and completion of more businesses, in addition to the synchronization of the email that is sometimes a bit difficult.

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the how Nimble locates your contacts social profiles and the information within the contacts record just from the information that you provide us.

You can definitely use our Task feature in order to set up reminders to follow up with your contacts using the Group Messaging feature. To learn more, please reach out to us at care@nimble.com.

Alex Kattler

Nimble is a great helper

Reviewed 2018-03-15

Pros
Nimble helped us optimize all processes and reduce the burden on employees. This is a good system for performing important tasks. You can use convenient filters that increase the speed of search and make the work more efficient. Access control is also provided. Maximum daily monitoring of the entire infrastructure of the company.

Cons
As a minus system, you can note the lack of messaging, there is no task list, the interface is in English. Also there are no specialized diagrams that are used for projects.

Response from Nimble

Hi Alex,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the Nimble Task feature that enables users to create tasks for deals, events, and directly within a contacts record in order to remind your team for when it is time to reach out to a potential client.

When viewing your Today page you can view your task list, as well as when you visit your Activities tab you can view your lists of tasks based on overdue, upcoming, etc.

Bheesam Jangra

Nimble Storage is well suited to small to mid budget conscious organization

Reviewed 2018-05-24

Pros
Nimble storage is fast with very low latency and proactive customer support.De-Duplication and compression feature is good and effectively able to save the space under utilisation.Web GUI is straightforward and easy to use. other thing is it is very compact in size and significantly save your rack space.Chrome plug-in and it's feature/ability to pull social and contact data reduces the amount of data we need to enter manually.

Cons
power button is easily accessed on the front chassis. This button should be covered. Homepage can be improved further.Deal management aspect is relatively weak.

Response from Nimble

Hi Bheesam,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback about your Nimble experience! I'm glad to hear that you find Nimble visually enjoyable, and that you are taking advantage of our Chrome plug-in. :)

We'd love to hear more about your thoughts regarding the Nimble homepage, as well as how Deal management can be improved, so that we can share your workflow with our Product team for consideration in future updates to these features.

To reach out to us with any further feedback, or if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out at care@nimble.com. We're always happy to help!

Krystan
Care Ninja | Nimble

Jason Carter

I've had a great experience with Nimble. I love its integration w/ social media tools and updates

Organization, general CRM features

Pros
Compatibility with social media. The value for the features I receive. The integration with email is awesome and makes it easy to upload contacts.

Cons
It would be great if it integrated with LinkedIn, but I understand that this is because of LinkedIn, not because of Nimble.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jason,

thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying being able to integrate your Twitter into your Nimble account so that you can view your Twitter feed and even schedule Tweets to go out at a later time.

LinkedIn made the decision to close their API to all 3rd parties. However, you can definitely download the Nimble Contact Add-in and use this directly within your LinkedIn account in order to locate information about your leads and add their information directly to your Nimble account.

John Whelan

Nimble, it's part of our team!

Reviewed 2015-09-26
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Contacts: brings all information from the major SM platforms which automatically fills out the profiles. You can also add lead type, source type and many other options to build your profiles. With contacts you can add Tags and Search, When used properly Nimble's tag and search system saves so much time. You can add unlimited tags and then create searches based on those tags and contact details. The vendor is very responsive and in many ways makes you feel as part of the team.

Cons
No complaints about the vendors, but about the product, the Social Media aspect is limited, ie, only one Twitter feed. I would love to be able ditch a scheduling platform for Nimble, but currently I have to use Nimble and a 2nd platform.