Nimble Reviews

4.36/5 (1,400 reviews)

Sherri McLendon

Nimble integrates my real world and virtual relationships and helps me move leads into clients.

Reviewed 2017-09-12

Integrates all my contacts and leads from a range of sources into one easily accessible dashboard. I am also able to track leads and deals through the commitment process, benchmark progress, identify what works, and better understand return on investment at the project level.

Pros
I most like opening a contact to find their social streams featured alongside my emails and notes. It makes remaining current and personal much easier, and saves me hours in research time. I also like that the deals board is customizable. I tailored it to include benchmarks for projects so those can be tracked incrementally through the completion process.

Cons
The "today" dashboard is duplicated within the activities tab. Adding tasks and updating calendars isn't something I do here. I also find the "keep in touch" rotation a bit of a distraction.

Shavonne Pounders

Another Favorite of Mine

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-04-09

I use this software to learn more about clients as well as software developers or other people I am needing to get in touch with. I love how it provides me their profiles and additional information about them which allows me to better meet client needs as well as create winning proposals. Definitely, a great tool to have a freelancer, entrepreneur, or solopreneur.

Pros
This software is PERFECT for CRM, especially if you are wanting to learn more about potential clients or anyone in general. It pulls up information quickly, software is user-friendly, and the software can easily be used right from the start if for those who aren't the best with technology. If you're want to take it to another level the integrations allows for you to pull in and sync with your calendar, you can create and track tasks, track emails and respond, and much more with this software.

Cons
Again, I don't have any complaints. This is another software that is priced at a great price point for Entrepreneurs, even Solopreneurs and is definitely one I would list as a must have!

Michelle Alexander

Nimble is critical for my business

Reviewed 2016-12-28

The Nimble system has so much great functionality built in, the ability to track deals, client conversations, important VIP's etc. but gets even more amazing with its tagging, custom fields, and search features. You can easily make it your own, and I use it constantly to help train my clients on how to manage their contacts.

Pros
The ability to bring in contact information via the sidebar on Gmail, facebook, LinkedIn etc. I also really like the ability to customize my client stages, and tags.

Cons
I wish it had more functionality with tasks and project management, especially an ability for tasks to show up on my google calendar.

Ostii Ananda

A great 'nimble' way to reach out to contacts

Reviewed 2017-01-09

I love Nimble. It is easy to use with a great user interface and allows me to keep in touch with my contacts with ease. The features I love are: * Bulk mail to segments of my contacts * Track who opens emails * Ease of adding tags * The pipeline to manage the process * Easy adding of contacts inside Gmail This last feature - the Gmail Chrome extension - is probably my favorite. I can add a contact and tag them or add them to a pipeline without leaving Gmail. Brilliant. And customer service is great. Always friendly and so quick to respond.

Pros
Gmail extension. Price. Ease of use. Sync with contacts. Bulk emails.

Cons
There is only a single pipeline for all sales. You can't send bulk emails easily to everyone in the sales pipeline.

Barry Rawlings

Nimble use by pan African business

Reviewed 2017-01-13

Generally been good, we use it across 4 regional offices for our sales teams and to track deals. It has been very useful in giving a good group picture. Weak points have been some of the functionality around emails as well as some of the general flexibility but I think its pretty much as good as it gets for a low cost over the counter system - highly recommended.

Pros
commended elsewhere.

Response from Nimble

Hi Barry,

Thanks so much for sharing your review of Nimble! We're very glad to hear that Nimble has helped you to track deals and contacts across multiple offices. :)

We'd definitely love to hear more about the functionalities you'd like to see regarding emails and flexibility! Please feel free to share your feedback with our Care Team at care@nimble.com, and we'll be happy to assist.

Best Regards,

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Beth Bridges

Nimble Makes Me a Better Business Owner and Networker

Reviewed 2017-09-22

I have a database of contacts that I can confident in using because it's updated.

Pros
One of the things I love most about Nimble is that it's such a simple, clean, easy-to-use interface that it doesn't feel like hard work to update my contacts. I pretend it's a game to help make me want to regularly get in there and update. I think it also feels good to use because the team, from the CEO down to tech support is always so friendly and helpful that it makes the software feel that way.

Cons
I could be picky about a few things in the layout but that could just be me :-) I do find it funny that "social selling" and/or "networking" aren't options in the Lead Source drop down. As I said, only very small picky things.

Response from Nimble

Hi Beth,

Thanks for your feedback, and we are happy to hear you are enjoying Nimbles easy to use interface.

You can definitely create fields for Social Selling and Networking by using our Custom Fields feature. We would be happy to share more about this, please write into us at care@nimble.com.

Mariia Petrovych

With the help of this service we process contacts and requests

Reviewed 2018-08-26

Pros
Nimble is an excellent system through which we conduct a database of contacts between our employees, partners and customers, and also monitor the working relationship between them. In fact, we use Nimble not for scheduling a to-do list, but as an "intelligent" address book, into which people's contacts from virtually any social network are easily copied. Also, the opportunities for integration with other software are also welcome.

Cons
Some of our employees do not like the fact that Nimble does not support Russian. I am dissatisfied with the lack of multi-factor authorization.

Response from Nimble

Hi Mariia,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to build and monitor your relationships between your company and your contacts.

You can definitely customize the language in your preferred browser so that Nimble reads in Russian. Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more.

An effective and lightweight CRM

Reviewed 2019-12-05

Nimble has been an overall positive experience that is affordable and has the right amount of features that I need for its use case.

Pros
All web-based, so I could easily update and access from any device, anywhere. The Google Chrome extension that allows me to automatically add profiles from names I highlight is one of the best features. There is also a business card scanning feature for your phone which helps save a lot of time when having to enter new contacts after conferences and events.

Cons
Overall the software doesn't react as fast because it is web-based. I notice there is usually a little lag after hitting a button or clicking a link. Also, information from LinkedIn sometimes is outdated and will not show appropriate bio photos or information from some users.

Viveka von Rosen

I couldn't do without Nimble

Reviewed 2017-01-06

I teach and train on LinkedIn, and with all the new changes and limitations, I literally could not do my job without the Nimble CRM! The customer service is amazing, Nimble is easy to use and I think should be in every business owner's arsenal. Even if you already use a CRM system, I recommend using Nimble to supplement your information.

Pros
It's easy to use and with the mobile app and Chrome extension is literally with me wherever I am in the digital space.

Cons
I'm probably not using all the features that I can be.

Anonymous

Nimble is the best software I've used so far.

Reviewed 2018-03-21

It allows me to manage the information of my social profiles from a single platform, allowing to send messages, consult data and have the information of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Email in a single place. It is wonderful and I love it!

Pros
Nimble is a unique and exceptional software. My way of connecting from my work to my social networks has drastically combined. It is very efficient, its interface is simple which makes it easy to use. It is very intuitive, what makes it truly indispensable.

Cons
What I did not like is that you should be on a waiting list to be able to make use of this software wonder and it is worth waiting for it.

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are loving Nimble and how it has assisted you in managing your social networks along with your contact communication.

All users can definitely begin using Nimble the minute you sign up for a 14-day free trial and continue using Nimble with a paid subscription.

Excellent

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Pros
Easy interface easy to navigate contacts update , deals easy to navigate, good connection with gmail read reviews good add on

Cons
Home page bit of a waste of time , mobile app sync annoying , read records not consistent , twitter records not shown, no direct link with linkedin

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that the Nimble interface has been easy ti navigate, and update your different features, such as your deals within your Nimble account.

We recently released our updated homepage which enables you to customize how and what data you would like to view on your homepage.

Dominic Yeomans

Good value CRM

Reviewed 2017-09-13

Able to track customer/prospect more easily and monitor team tasks. Ability to track and produce reports on lead generation and monitor inbound queries.

Pros
- Easy to use - Web based - Easy to set up and configure - Competitive pricing - Ability to create your own data fields - Ability to easily segment contacts - CSV outputs can be used to create custom reports

Cons
- Functionality is lacking in places - Seemingly simple features are not there (for instance being able to view tasks across the whole team, rather than by each user) - No calendar integration for Office 365 - More out of the box integration is needed (for instance more integration with Mailchimp and Microsoft products)

Response from Nimble

Hi Dominic,

¿Thanks for reaching out and for your feedback. ¿

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our Custom Data fields feature.

We recently released out native integration with PieSync, that enables users to connect and sync MailChimp contacts to and from Nimble. For more information, please reach out to us at care@nimble.com.

Brad Fossen

Nimble: dream for a consulting company

Reviewed 2016-12-29

I've been using nimble since 2014. At that time, it felt like I had my own little secret. The power of the chrome tool and ability to suck in social media profiles for potential leads is a game changer. The basic CRM functionality is more than I need (but remains usable). And it integrates with all my other tools...so Nimble ends up being perfect for me! Always excited when I see new features rolling out - their contact search and remove duplicates tools are getting there. Looking forward to seeing the option of multiple pipelines!

Pros
Functionality; robustness; social media profile aggregation; chrome add-on.

Cons
One-by-one contact duplicate removal; only one pipeline; lack of smart syncing with google contacts. I realize there are third party integrations on the contact side of things. But that get's unnecessarily expensive. I always relate it to gsuite or one drive. Think of how much I get / how much I need gsuite and onedrive and yet the subscription cost is very reasonable.

David Monteith

My experience has been very good. Nimble is simple to use - quick to get up and running.

Reviewed 2017-09-25

Keeping track of interactions with my database. I know that I am not using the software any where near its potential, need to work on that.

Pros
I like most that Nimble captures the social media accounts of people in my database. This makes it easier for me to catch up with a potential client right before I chat with the.

Cons
the website times out quickly. It is annoying to always have to be 'waking' it up.

Response from Nimble

Hi David,

Thanks for the feedback, and we are happy to hear that you are enjoying Nimble's Social profiling feature!

We would like to look more into why you you may be experiencing these time out issues. Please write into us at care@nimble.com!

Salvador Arauzo

Incredible CRM for really to know about your customers

Reviewed 2017-09-18

All users access to customer data and discover in real time who they are and how they are conneceted with the company

Pros
A lot of info about customers is available in a very easy way. You can discover, update and connect them online while you are navigating over your browser. Very easy to integrate with third apps to increase the customer management Everyday it generates a list of leads, based on keywords, to be review, so it is easy to you to manage the quality of new leads for your business You can integrate with the most popular social networks Available to sync with google apps and microsoft office, even you can view your contact info from inside outlook!

Cons
Managing duplicates, as it can receive new data from different sources: google contacts, facebook, twitter, linkedin,.. it can duplicate the same contact several times. When you have a great number of contacts it is very difficult to keep them updated Only available on english

Sena Eki

Great tool, need improvements.

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-04-11

Pros
We use nimble to organize our customers and help in keeping in touch with them. Nimble does a great job of providing a visual snapshot of our customers. It also good for tracking that when an email opened, clicked, etc. with group message feature.

Cons
I did come across with a problem in my former company when we use it. It becomes overwhelming if you have a large database when you want to use keeping in touch with your contacts.

Response from Nimble

Hi Sena,

Thank you for leaving a review!

We are so happy to hear that you find Nimble to be a great way to organize and stay in touch with your customers! In addition to tracking, our Group Message feature allows you to send messages that appear as one to one conversations with your recipients. This creates a more personable and authentic communication.

More contacts in your database can definitely make for a more overwhelming workflow. However! Nimble offers many ways to keep even an overwhelming number of contacts organized through saved search segmentation as well as tags and custom fields.

To learn more email us at care@nimble.com

Best,
Shani

Nancy Rutherford

Easy to use and does the trick.

Reviewed 2018-04-09

The benefits include easy access and easy to teach other users. Also, the company often emails you for tutorials and I like that. Once or twice I needed to actually speak to a human and they were very polite and helpful.

Pros
What I like most about this software is how easy it is to use and the flexibility it allows me. I can use it on my Iphone.

Cons
There really isn't much I don't like about the software other then there were times I had trouble with a drop down.

Response from Nimble

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback!

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy and flexible Nimble is to use, and the fact that you can take Nimble anywhere with you on your mobile device!

We would be happy to look further into the issue that you may have been experiencing with a drop-down. In order to assist, can you please write to us at care@nimble.com?

Freddie Laker

Overall Feedback: Excellent App

Reviewed 2015-06-23

I use Nimble every day. I have one installation just for my personal contact. I have had it implemented it at five different businesses that I have either been the CEO, CMO, or a business development advisor to. It always receives excellent feedback. Most CRM implementations fail as the user doesn't put in the effort to add or manage contacts. Nimble makes that part so painless which above all other features and this has what has lead to users actually keeping up their activity, not lectures or reminders from the CEO.

Pros
If you use Google mail and Chrome then the Nimble Chrome widget is game changing. It brings the whole CRM into gmail and allows for instant contact management. You can even mouse contacts in web pages and add them instantly. It's cost at $15 a user is also amazing. SalesForce is too expensive and clunky for most businesses.

Cons
I wish there was more control around data segregation. Although you can prevent users from downloading the database it would be nice be able to hide your contacts from other users in special circumstances.

Response from Nimble

Hi Freddie,

Thank you for taking the time to write about us :)

We're working on increased privacy restrictions and hope to have a solution or two out by the end of 2015, we know this is important for everyone trying or currently using Nimble.

Best,

Joseph

Jimmie Powell

Much better than our previous data program.

Reviewed 2017-09-18

Easyh tracking of prospects.

Pros
User friendly. Search feature is great. I refer to data frequently and have no trouble finding what I need. It is helpful that I can e-mail prospects directly from Nimble is a good advantage.

Cons
I'd like prospects to be arranged alphabetically. I find myself using the search feature too often.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jimmie,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. :)

We are you glad to hear that you are enjoying having the ability to send and receive emails directly within Nimble.

You can definitely organize your contacts alphabetically by using the Table Settings located within your Contacts tab.

Simple. Easy. Affordable.

Reviewed 2018-08-07

Easy to purchase. Free webinars are informative. Software is easy to use.

Pros
The software is very user-friendly. For sales or simple tracking, this tool has little to no learning curve.

Cons
The plug-ins require one too many steps. The error percentage when predicting/completing a profile using the automated search is still a little high, its a new feature though.

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to track your sales directly in Nimble. Our Deals pipeline enables users to manage multiple deals piplelines.

The Nimble Contact Add-in can be taken anywhere with you in your browser and can be used to locate information about your leads based on the information available.

Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more.

Anonymous

Nimble: the importance of contacts

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-01-09

Pros
If your company, or personally, need to have a wide range of connection between all your contacts, then Nimble is ideal. Through this software, which can be downloaded simply, can give you the facilities to update, contact, and organize a list of people through a platform created to describe the function of each of them, and also imports their social tools as Gmail, Twitter, Facebook and web pages with just one click. Which creates and enriches the contact record. But Nimble goes beyond just having a list of contacts enriched. The application offers a large number of tools with which to organize contacts with labels, create notes and perform tasks to track the person. We could say that this useful option would be in good hands with a 2.0 secretariat. The best thing of all, is that its use is super simple and it is easy to carry thanks to the news that web servers give today. Undoubtedly, it is the most attractive social selling tool today to nourish the main network of relationships between all the important contacts, not to mention if it is used in organizations and companies.

Cons
Few things can be criticized to this application, because it is aimed at a very specific audience. The only reprehensible thing is that it does not offer very different options to those that other applications that work like Nimble can have.

Samuel Jimenez

Nimble equals smart.

Reviewed 2018-09-15

I like Nimble, but the support team needs to improve, it takes forever to get things fixed.

Pros
I like that once a contact is added to Nimble I can see other social media from that contact. Nimble prospector is also a great way to see If the interest of that contact is the same as mine.

Cons
It was a pain when I tried to send emails to multiple contacts, that didn't synced properly and it send the emails to everyone and created a conversation. Customer tech support is really bad as well, so when I had any questions I started trying to figure these out myself.

Response from Nimble

Hi Samuel,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to locate more information, such as phone numbers and email addresses, of your contacts when using the Nimble prospector.

You can definitely use the Nimble Group Message feature in order to send emails to groups of contacts! Reach out to care@nimble.com.

Stefon John

Nimble is effective CRM tool for small and mid-size organizations.

Reviewed 2019-07-31

Nimble has been used in our organization for lead generations and social media lookup. It allows us to easily integrate with the social media and perform the required marketing procedure.

Pros
Nimble is a highly customized CRM tool which can efficiently used for customer relations. It is quite easy to setup in the organization and quite reliable and intuitive tool for usage. We can also easily integrate the social media apps and can perform more vigilant and precise sales and marketing with this tool.

Cons
The dashboard is not very user friendly and needs lots of improvements in sorting of tools and plugins. There are not much reliable reporting features. In short, we can say it is not so user-friendly and requires lots of improvements in many ways.

Karyn Buxman

Nimble Gets 2 Thumbs Up!

Reviewed 2018-08-03

It's been a great source for me to manage my CRM, and the price is excellent.

Pros
I like the interface with social media. I can see what my contacts are up to and also update my contact info.

Cons
Not able to set up any custom fields (at least that I'm aware of)

Response from Nimble

Hi Karyn,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to integrate your social media with your Nimble account. Nimble enables users to manage Twitter and Facebook directly within their Nimble accounts.

You can definitely create custom fields within Nimble. Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more.

Amy Collette

Great integration with Gmail

Reviewed 2017-09-13

Keeping track of my prospects and customers

Pros
I like how easy it is to put information into Nimble. It works seamlessly with Gmail to add contacts and edit them on the fly. This way it's easy to see at a glance who your contacts are and where they are in the sales cycle.

Cons
I would love to be able to design better-looking email campaigns from Nimble. That feature would be worth the price of upgrading.

Response from Nimble

Hi Amy,

Thanks so much for sharing your review of Nimble! We're glad to hear you've found our Gmail integration so easy. :)

We agree that there should be more formatting options for template and group messages within Nimble, and we've gone ahead and shared this feedback with our Product team for consideration! For now, many of our users have found success with composing emails in Google Docs to obtain the desired formatting, and then pasting into Nimble's group message or template composer.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out at care@nimble.com. We're happy to help!

Best Regards,