"Needs work"

Belinda Garner

Needs work

Reviewed 2019-12-06

I really love watching my sales flow and alot of other features. I called and asked a question with the support team which wasn't necessary and they were extremely nice and helpful.

Pros
Easiest program I've had to set up & use. The deals section is what I use the most. I set is up and watch my sales flow.

Cons
The mobile application is slow and that's what I use the most. But I can figure something else out. Other issue is I have problems with deleting messages. Not all the time but enough it gets annoying. Might be me but I will continue to use this unless I come across to many or something that really affects work.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Nimble

Contact management & social relationship software

4.37/5 (1,464 reviews)

Brad Banyas

The Best Profile Enrichment App for Business Professionals on the Market

Reviewed 2019-01-24

Nimble is our data enrichment application. We use it across departments for the purpose of enriching contact information in all our systems. The product as a plug in via the contact manager and prospecting widget is not only affordable, it 's ROI is immediate, compared to other data enrichment platforms that are very expensive. We leverage Nimble in several business use cases, Top of the funnel lead generation, Segmentation and Audience selection for Marketing and sales outreach campaigns and general profile updates across other platforms we use such as Salesforce, Google for Work, Calendars etc. Use it to save time and have accurate data for any business case. It is very strong at building profiles off of simple highlight features in Linkedin, Email and other daily sources of contact information. No Brainer...

Pros
Nimble's ability to work in all of our platforms google for work, Salesforce CRM, Mobile, Linkedin, 366 Degrees and web pages. Nimble's chrome app works across any page or application we work in. We use it to enrich profiles across all our engagements. Nimble prospector lets us highlight a contact across platforms to automatically update, enrich and push information to our Salesforce CRM or Marketing Platform 366 Degrees. It saves a 10-15 hours a week across departments eliminating manual research or contact and lead updates. The ability of Nimble to provide personal dosssiers on any contact across your business applications is unreal. The platform helps us drive better relationships and realtime data to use in our sales and marketing outreach.

Cons
Nimble is a little misunderstood in the market from my perspective. It can be used as a CRM and is a great solution for departmental or Small to Midsize businesses in this capacity. However the real power is in the enrichment of profiles and prospecting capabilities to find additional information that is missing already in key business platforms Billing, Sales, Marketing or Customer Support. We have no dislikes with Nimble related to the way we utilize it across Salesforce, Google and other key software services we use it with.

Response from Nimble

Thank you for your review Brad. We really appreciate your support of Nimble and the team.

David Mariez

Simple & Effecient

Reviewed 2020-03-02

Overall I have been happy with this product. It keeps evolving and keeps getting, generally better. The customer service is over the top. Quick response, always there if we have a questions. I like that!

Pros
Easy to assign tags and group the ones you want to use to target specific groups for marketing purposes.

Cons
New UI for data entry is not as efficient as it used to be. Still simple but simple data priorities such as which phone number is primary is no longer available. You actually need to open the whole contact window to see all the data while before the summary gave the most important info.

Scott A. Gorman

Nimble...pretty solid CRM

Reviewed 2020-01-14

Nimble is able to handle an extremely high volume of information in a way that makes sense and is useful to the user. Trying to run my business without the help of Nimble was overwhelming and unsustainable. With Nimble, I have been able to much more effectively plan and keep track of my contacts with customers, as well as knowing the content of those contacts...which makes for much more effective business building.

Pros
Nimble is able to keep track of, organize, schedule, and prioritize a vast number of contacts, prospects, clients, and colleagues which I would not otherwise be able to do effectively. The interface presents a wealth of information about each of the entries and is customizable, so I can choose what is most important to see and what is not. I like the social media search features, which have been steadily improving, as they provide multiple opportunities and reasons for regular contact. Being able to create email templates is also a big time saver, especially when making several new contacts a week. And these same templates make it much easier to keep in regular contact as each prospect is funneled toward the ultimate goal of becoming a client.

Cons
I've struggled with some of the manual features of social media integration within Nimble. When Nimble auto-detects a social media profile (or profiles), the integration is much more useful. If I have to input the address for the social media profile manually, then the integration is much more bare-bones. One of the features of Nimble that can be useful is a calendar integration that prompts for information regarding what was useful during a particular event. However, this integration very often asks about personal calendar events which have no bearing on customer relations and are not very useful for business building. I have not yet figures out how to select which calendar events should receive these post event prompts and which ones should not. So, this particular calendar integration has become somewhat instrusive and not easily mitigated.

Anonymous

Private Commercial Real Estate Debt Company Reviews Nimble

Reviewed 2015-06-23

We spent a good amount of time investigating our options and so with whatever drawbacks, we are still happy with our investment in nimble. Whatever its shortcomings, its much easier to use than our old system which was designed by a company called blue robin.

Pros
We like the simplicity, browser plug in is really interesting. its engaging but we don't use a lot of the features.

Cons
1) Like I said we do appreciate the simplicity but the biggest disappointment / the thing that would make the system a slam dunk for us if improved is simply the dropdown customization for contact categorizations. We have no use for "Hot Lead" we're not sales people, we're a capital source for the real estate world. We changed those to be subcategories of the lead type which we also customized. The disappointment is in that the system doesn't appreciate that more often than not, a Broker is often also a Buyer, an Attorney often dabbles as a Developer. It would be an easy thing for them to be both. For now we rely on tags although its prone to human error and I don't feel comfortable making mail lists off of them. In summary, our perfect system would allow for broad macro categories that we could customize and subcategories. As well as the ability to check multiple boxes 2) A couple of smaller things, When we connected our twitter account in uploaded all of the companies as people which was a disaster. There was no way to just flip them into companies. We had to delete them and remake them. 3) No customer service. It was a nightmare when we couldn't get an excel of contacts to upload properly, I think my associate had to tweet at Nimble to get any response. Eventually it was resolved. 4) For some reason we thought that connecting people's linkedin would tell us if they changed their job but so far it hasn't.

Response from Nimble

Thank you for taking the time to review Nimble.

I want to address a few of the concerns you brought up in the Cons to help out.

For 1. We recommend using the Custom Data fields feature in Nimble to create uniform data instead of Tags because they can definitely get messy.

For 2. Twitter doesn't differentiate between people or company accounts over their API, therefore, we can only import all contacts as a person or a company. We chose to go with "person" by default because this is more often the case than not. We're planning to add the option to convert a contact record from a person to a company in the future to help with this pain from Twitter.

For 3. We offer customer support via email M-F from 9-5 PM Pacific and you will always hear back from us if you write to care@nimble.com. We are also addressing CSV upload issues this summer to make it easier to bring your data into Nimble.

For 4. LinkedIn has limited their API from allowing CRM systems to sync job changes, therefore, you may update contacts with the Nimble Smart Contacts App while on LinkedIn if a contact changes their job. It's a different workflow, but it achieves the same result.

All in all, I really appreciate your feedback for Nimble. This is the kind of feedback we want so we can continue to stay at the top.

Joseph

Heather Sinclair

How did we before...

Reviewed 2020-02-21

Have a regular monthly order, I can see on my dashboard what everyone in my base is showing or reminding. I was able to sit down look across the board and turn a regular monthly order into a professional yet fun/silly event based on National Taco Day and my purveyors had specials as well. It was an upsell but also an way to show them we see them as people and not a customer number. Now we do the order based on purveyors, day of the month and/or a request per them. Its like seeing the financial future and the ability to grab it.

Pros
How does it know!! We are small but have orders out months in advance and just did them as they came up. Now I get ideas from purveyors to customers just because base info matched. I can present my purveyors new item and idea to a customer a month out. I see future everything on my dashboard and can preview, brainstorm and have a great new idea and items before the customer knows they want to try something new!

Cons
Information overload and repeat reminders so I actually mentally blank over a contact or special because I see it every day. I feel like all the info we get on a customer is way more than we need, however it leads to new contacts. Win- Win

Brian Popp

Nimble promised the moon and then delivered the stars too

Reviewed 2020-03-30

Not only was the software top notch at our time of purchase years ago, but they have consistently improved it. Support is exceptional. Most of the time, the issue has not been with the Nimble array but somewhere else in the stack, and support has helped me find and correct it. I think every time I've called them, I got an engineer in Colorado with exceptional knowledge and no hard-to-understand accent.

Pros
Before purchasing our first Nimble, we tested multiple other vendors. Nimble Storage was the only one that not only met all requirements but also exceeded expectations, which were already high due to some huge statements from their sales team.

Cons
I support a CAD 911 system that is exceptionally IO sensitive. When switching between controllers (I have only done this during a software update), there is a 5-10 second time frame when our CAD software is unresponsive.

Teresa Butler

Great software to keep database organized

Reviewed 2020-02-09

It has helped me keep clients organized and to make it a part of my daily routine to follow up with potential clients to make a sale.

Pros
This is a great program to keep my database organized. There are reminders to tell me who I should be talking to and also lets me know people I haven't talked to in a while. It is nice to have everything about a client in one place for easy follow up and to stay in touch to eventually make the sale.

Cons
It is not real estate specific but is easily customizable to make it feel like it is built exclusively for real estate. Great for any sales business.

Elizabeth Pastena

Nimble does an optimal job for my sales.

Reviewed 2019-12-13

We are totally focused with Nimble to channel sales through social networks. We use it frequently to have accurate information about potential clients and to perform automated monitoring. It helps us save time, increase revenue, increase workflow and make excellent updates via email of everything related to our company. We are totally convinced that Nimble does an excellent job, full-fledged integrations and great reach in commercial terms. Nimble has good and excellent features that make it a successful program.

Pros
I like it because I can extract multiple data from different social networks, this helps me to have a conglomerate of information to attract triggers processes that free my workflow. In turn, Nimble used it to load emails automatically. It is worth mentioning that the group messaging functionality is excellent, that is, I can send the message to most people with a simple process. It is important to note that it helps me to have an incredible optimization in terms of multiple sales channels.

Cons
I do not like that Nimble is presenting problems regarding the e-mail edition. From time to time when setting everything up before the campaign does not generate what I want and it stresses me a little. However, I wait a moment and I do the process again and this time it can it does.

Alex Wolk

An easy to use and affordable CRM

Reviewed 2020-03-09

I recently started using nimble and have been please so far

Pros
I love how it unifies my CRM contacts amongst many social media apps

Cons
Its a minor complaint, but it would be nice to not have to buy an annual subscription for the discount

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Chris Cordier

Great so far

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2020-03-27

Like I said before, I haven't been using it that long but it seems like I will be able to organize and be more original to each type of client I have.

Pros
I'm always looking for the next best CRM, so I have started the free trial on Nimble. So far, I'm pretty impressed and may switch.

Cons
I haven't been using it that long yet, but it seems like it will be a great fit for my company. I will let you know if I have any questions.

Jeffrey Gilgenbach II

Nimble Storage - Best in class

Reviewed 2019-11-07

We have been with Nimble for 5+ years and would recommend them to anyone looking for a fast, reliable storage solution with great customer support.

Pros
The solution is easy to install, easy to setup, and easy to use. The web interface makes managing the solution a breeze, and Infosight provides a plethora of data with insight into how the SAN is performing / capacity planning / any bottlenecks with virtual machines etc. Nimbles support team has always been amazing -- going above and beyond to resolve customer issues. Performance has never been an issue on this solution, even with it being hybrid.

Cons
There are some features that I miss coming from a Netapp solution prior to Nimble, one being breaking clones off from their parents into new volumes. This was a useful feature when wanting to clone data from one environment to another without permanently retaining a delta clone. Another feature I kind of miss is providing CIFS / NFS directly from the storage, removing the need to have separate file servers.

Greg Hawks

We are a small business, which Nimble is the Central heart. We love that it's simple & robust!

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Pros
It provides so many great qualities. My favorite is the Deals section. It is completely customizable and lets you create and follow your own sales process. Of course the ease of inputting information with the nimble prospector is genius as well. With all our people working remotely, Nimble is our hub of contact. We can see updates easily and research others communication with a potential client. On top of the deals & CRM, it offers a way to send bulk email. Granted it's limited, but still a super handy tool for small campaigns. I also love the iOS app. Not quite as robust as the online desktop, it still gives me everything I need, in a handy display. I'll say it again, we live in the deals section. By far my favorite element! Oh also, the social media integration is very helpful when researching potential clients as well. Finally, they provide great support. Both through twitter and email, I get quick responses with an attitude of helpfulness.

Cons
Hmmmm... I like a lot... I probably like least their "home page"... it seems useless to me, which I'm sure reflects how I like to work. I hope they expand how many emails you can send. In my favorite section - Deals - I don't love how when you lose or finish a deal where it goes. I'd like a better post-management system of deals. (could be user ignorance on that). That's probably it. I'm a big fan.

Response from Nimble

Hi Greg,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can customize your deals section within Nimble. We recently released a feature that enables Nimble users to create multiple custom pipelines and add custom stages to each pipeline.

In addition, we recently released our new and improved Today page that enables users to add a cover photo and a logo to their account. You can also customize where you would like to see your deals, tasks, events, important contacts, and and signals.

Richard Tubb

Great Social CRM system for industry experts, consultants and coaches

Reviewed 2018-02-08

Easily keep track of important relationships. Reminders to stay in touch with people. Strong integration with Google Apps.

Pros
I've been using Nimble CRM for a number of years now. I'm an IT business consultant who needs to stay in touch with clients, prospects and industry influencers. Nimble allows me to seamlessly connect with my email and calendar platform of choice -- Google Apps -- and centrally track my interactions with important contacts. The Nimble apps also allow me to update information, leads and contact details directly from within the Chrome web-browser. I'm also prompted to stay in touch with VIP contacts in a timely fashion. In short, Nimble works for me really well. I'd highly recommend it to any industry experts, coaches, authors or consultants who need to keep track of their important relationships.

Cons
The integration with LinkedIn isn't as strong as it used to be -- I appreciate this is due to LinkedIn removing API access. The Nimble Android app is lacking behind the iOS equivalent of features. I'd love to see the Android app brought up to date with business card scanning and more.

Response from Nimble

Hi Richard,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. :D

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying using out seamless integration with your Google email and calendar within Nimble.

At this time LinkedIn has their API closed to any third part applications, such as Nimble. We would love to create a stronger integration with LinkedIn if they were to ever open their API.

However, in the meantime you can definitely use our Nimble Contact Add-in that downloads into your browser to take this with you to LinkedIn. This tool enables you to find information about your contacts and add them to your Nimble data base directly from LinkedIn!

Ross Keating

Nimble is one of the best CRM I have used. For 6 years its played a key part in my daily activities.

Reviewed 2017-09-24

Pros
1. Nimble's ability to pull social and contact data reduces the amount of data I have to enter manually. 2. The Nimble Smart App for Browsers is the real point of difference. With browser extension you are able to hover over a person's name or company name, in say LinkedIn, and Nimble will build a profile of the person with position, social media profiles, of the business' company size and revenues (if available publicly available). You can then click a button and it adds them immediately to your Nimble database. It gives the option to add other information you have about them. While still in say LinkedIn, you can setup a task or even send a message to say their twitter handle if you follow them. Both task and message will display in the record when you open Nimble! Nimble has similar add-ins for GMail and MS Outlook 3. Having my e mail and calendar and CRM information in one place is invaluable. 4. The ability to easily create lists of contacts based on segments means I can provide more useful information and run small campaigns based on these lists. 5. The "Group Message" facility enables me to send a personalise email to segment lists (as created above) and track the responses. You are able to use specified merge tags such as First name, last name, Company. The key is the email are seen as being sent from your actual email address not a "mass e-mail" tool such as Mailchimp. Nimble has all standard CRM functions.

Cons
The email editor is not as good those in GMail and LinkedIn. However this is overcome by using your GMail or Outlook and you have access to the Nimble Add-in for both programs. While the Group Message function is an excellent feature it would great to see a full e-newsletter campability available from within Nimble.

Brad Banyas

Nimble has been a great addition to our Top of the Funnel Sales processes.

Reviewed 2017-09-22

Sales Prospecting, Lead and Contact profile enrichment through social dossier views. We have implemented Nimble across our Sales and Marketing processes through integration with our Marketing Automation Service 366 Degrees and into our main CRM Salesforce.com. Nimble saves us time in identifying, updating information on contacts and streamlines our sales and marketing segmentation for top of the funnel communication efforts.

Pros
Nimbles ability to build a social dossier on leads, contacts and prospects is the strength of the service. The service allows us to identify and learn more about individuals to fine common ground before initial engagement or outreach communications. The ability to work across email, linkedin and other platforms to enrich contact profile information is excellent. We like the ease of integration of Nimble to other platforms like Salesforce.com, 366 Degrees and Google. Nimble powers the enrichment of interactions and engagement across platforms.

Cons
We have specific use cases for Nimble defined in our communication process with leads, contacts and relationships so for this purpose it meets and exceeds our needs. Many companies try to compare to other CRM's like Salesforce.com which is not apples to apples. The power of Nimble is it can be used as SMB CRM or coupled with other larger enterprise CRM platforms for deeper personal communications at an individual level for customer facing employees like Sales or Support to add value through the social dossier views.

Response from Nimble

Hi Brad,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can take Nimble with your anywhere on the web when using the Nimble Contact Add-in directly within your browser.

David Gikandi

the BEST contact relationship management system by FAR! - and I have tried many.

Reviewed 2017-09-19

Nimble is a true Godsend. Nothing else even comes close to it. Yes, it is easy to use, it connects with everything out there, it has a fast and intuitive interface, and more. But what I like most is how it saves me COUNTLESS of hours, because it does all the research for me, and some of the data entry, building complete client profiles in seconds rather than hours. Literally saves maybe 30 minutes of agony, per contact. With thousands of contacts, thats like saving a lifetime. Its like being the superman of contacts. I also like how I am able to keep track of who to contact, who I contacted, etc, so easily, so easily. Overall, this thing is making my life super easy, and making it super easy to make money through finding and nurturing key partnerships and relationships. Nothing, nothing, comes close.

Pros

Cons
The Deal Management aspect is really, really weak. Really. At the very least, allow us to create categories for pipelines. I mean, I have like 5 different types of deals. Each deal type needs its own custom pipeline because the processes are all different for each deal type. But we are given the ability to only have one pipeline, and somehow make all the different deal types work. Thats crazy :)

Response from Nimble

Hi David,

Thanks for your review, and we are so glad that Nimble has been able to help you save time and energy managing your contact relationships!

The ability to create multiple pipelines is definitely on our current roadmap, and we hope to implement this feature in 2018.

Best Regards,
Olivia

Kurt Sørensen

Great when it connected to FB/Linkedin, tagging worked and we could trust the export to MailChimp

Reviewed 2017-09-18

All the benefits are gone with no real connection to FB and Linkedin and that we cannot trust the tagging and export to MailChimp works. And I'm not sure that we are allowed to use your software when EU/GDPR General Data Protection Resolution will be enforced in May 2018.

Pros
Tagging and export to MailChimp if we can trust it works. That you listened to suggestions in the beginning.

Cons
That we cannot trust the tagging and never knows when we can export to MailChimp. Also pretty irritating that I have suggested changes to the usability that is neglected. Do not ask med to spend time on describing the things that irritate me every day and then do not bother to at least give me an explanation on why it is not being solved. Some of it have worked the way I want it and you just change it without notice and I only hear that it is in the pipeline - and have been it for about two years.

Response from Nimble

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for sharing your review of Nimble.

I can assure that all feedback and feature requests, we receive have been shared with our Product team to further improve our CRM. Most of the key features we introduce have come from the feedback of our users, therefore, any feedback you give us is definitely taken into consideration. Although we are not always able to deliver on every feature request, all request are documented and shared with the team!

I would love to understand more about the issues you are experiencing with tags and exporting contacts from Nimble to MailChimp, I'm sure any issues you are experiencing can be resolved by our Care Team! We would also be happy to share insight on how to use your LI/FB accounts with Nimble :)

Additionally, we are compliant with all EU laws. View our Privacy Policy here: http://www.nimble.com/company/privacy/

Feel free to reach out to us at care@nimble.com where we can better assist.

- Samantha

Likelihood to recommend: 2/10

Thomas Olesen

The only CRM that I have found which actually saves you time and increases productivity.

Reviewed 2017-09-13

I have always used CRM but Nimble has become my only CRM because I can combine my business and private contacts into the one system, run groups using tags (I help administer several Not For Profits for instance), and save time using the unique features of the system.

Pros
The social connections are better than any other system that I have experienced. The ability to add contacts from web browsing and email is a serious time saver and means that you do capture contact details which you might otherwise not bother with. The ability to connect with multiple email addresses is, I believe, unique. What I would love would be to have a different email signature available for each email account in the system as it only allows one at present (I use my work one and have to delete it for non-work related emails).

Cons
The email limit is restricted unless you upgrade which simply means that some of my emailing takes place using other systems rather than upgrading my plan for something that I only use occasionally. The automatic reminders to get in touch with people are a good concept but in practice become overwhelming. The system seems to propose social accounts as possible matches even after you have rejected them (I guess it has to do that to trap new accounts in future but it is still annoying).

Response from Nimble

Hi Thomas,

¿Thanks for reaching out and for providing us with your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the ability to save time when using our Contact add-in.

Each Business plan comes with 100 Group Message sends! You can always upgrade these to 200 or 300. We would be happy to provide you with more information about these upgrades. Please feel free to reach out to us at care@nimble.com.

Best regards,
Olivia

Mike Schinkel

Best Thing/Worst Thing

Reviewed 2016-12-28

Nimble is a great little CRM that does a nice job of dealing with social media when compared to other solutions I have looked at. However, there are some "sore thumb" issues and missing features that leave me constantly wishing for more. One of it's best features is its Chrome plugin that allows you to grab contacts when you visit web pages like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc. However one of the worst features is that the plugin often does not work correctly and have some maddening aspects to it that cause you to loose information you've just entered and/or makes it difficult to capture the lead. Most all of these would be easy to fix if they just listened to customer complaints and prioritized fixing these issues. Another annoyance is that today I have far more channels for communications with people besides just Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The biggest one for me is Slack. Yet Nimble captures none of my discussions with Slack users so Nimble cannot capture any communication with anyone I am on a shared Slack (examples: https://make.wordpress.org/chat/, https://poststatus.com/club/, and http://tech404.io/) even though 100% of it is typed! Another major annoyance of a minor (easily fixed) issue is that Nimble captures URLs for you but does not check to see if they shortened. So Nimble captures, stores and displays http://t.co/iIrGzB9fzr for Microsoft instead of https://www.facebook.com/Microsoft like it should. And if I manually replace it Nimble will put http://t.co/iIrGzB9fzr back the first chance it gets! (I reported this problem well over a year ago and was told there was no way to solve this. Well I am a web developer and this is a trivially easy to solve it, their support just was not technical so decided to give me the "easy" answer.) After ranting, let me say I love how Nimble generally will find and present most social URLs for a contact or company once you've entered one of them. I assume that if one of their other customers has previously added the company or contact then they give me the benefit of not having to research them again too. (Some people might not like that they seem to use data this way but I do not mind it.) All in all, I am still happy with my selection I just wish they would address these issues which should be really easy to fix (except for Slack integration, and that should not be terribly hard.)

Pros
The Chrome Plugin The auto-aggregation of social media accounts

Cons
The Chrome Plugin The brain-deadness of the auto-aggregation of social media accounts Lack of integration with Slack

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Jeff Payne

A must for any small business owner

Reviewed 2016-12-14

I have provided my clients with many options over the years relating to CRM systems. Nimble is by far the easiest to use and easy to adopt. While Salesforce has all the bells and whistles, Nimble has focused on the features that most sales and business people require to maintain, grow and nurture relationships. I highly recommend Nimble.

Pros
Ease of use. Teams can easily adopt and use. Works with Gmail and Chrome Can create other rules within Zapier Great interface

Cons
Does not sync with other programs real efficiently. (For example, if I create a tag such as Newsletter to sync with my marketing automation system, if it's not done at the inception of creating the contact it will not sync. Not good. ) I also would like to see the ability to create an email signature with logo and links that is more robust than entering HTML code. It would also be nice it automatically created a contact in Google Contacts as well so you could easily sync both Nimble and Google Contacts.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jeff,

Thanks so much for sharing your review of Nimble! We're very glad to hear that Nimble's ease of use helps you to share it with others. :)

With regards to syncing contacts, have you checked out our integration with PieSync? This enables an automatic, two-way syncing of your contacts between Nimble and Google Contacts, as well as many other apps! Learn more here: http://help.piesync.com/connector-apps/nimble

Having a more robust built-in email signature feature would be a great addition to Nimble, and we will be sure to share this with our Product team for consideration!

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to care@nimble.com, and we'll be happy to assist!

Tamas Juhasz

Hands down the best contact manager there is!

Reviewed 2016-12-14

I think I reviewed all notable CRM solutions suitable for SMB-s and single entrepreneurs - and Nimble is the best in overall. I think it's an important point that by focus CRMs can be divided into several subcategories: Nimble is mainly and mostly an outstanding contact manager. You can manage 1 pipeline, and get basic conversation reminders, but there are other tools more focusing on those and do a better job (but failing in many basic things). And to be honest, if you need many pipelines across teams with various stages and data, an automated google sheet will do a terrific job. What makes Nimble so great in contact management? Features mean only a theoretical solution, unless it's a quick and easy functionality, and this is where I haven't found any better. If you are looking for new prospects, or contacts on LinkedIn, or on the net, with the Nimble App you can add them with the right tags immediately. Company details are handled intelligently, duplications are easy to solve...much easier than elsewhere. And since the last big update, the search and segment became really awesome. You can really micro-target who you want to contact, it also works great for recruiting work or client care. There are some things that are there but less useful in practice, and there are a few that could be improved. The contact manager and search functionality are perfect. What I found impractical: All messages shown unstructured. In theory, it's good to see twitter, email etc in the same list, but in practice, if you get 50 e-mails/day it already becomes less of a home than your Outlook or Gmail inbox. Templates and group messages with Merge tags are great productivity boosts. I understand the concept of the recommendations on the dashboard..but never ever used anything from it. Could be improved: on the contact profiles, there is a lot of micro-clicking. The UI could be a little bit cleaner. Also, there could be more pipeline than 1. I guess that's it! Great Contact management CRM, I highly recommend it!

Pros
Contact management, Nimble App, Search and segment options, templates with merge tags

Cons
only 1 pipeline

Response from Nimble

Hi Tamas,

Thanks so much for submitting your detailed review and feedback for Nimble! We love to see our users taking full advantage of our contact management and messaging tools. :)

Did you know that your Messages tab has sorting options? From within any folder, you may choose to display only email or Twitter, as well as only a specific email account, and only DM's or retweets! See screenshot: http://www.screencast.com/t/Fv55e9TyqoBg

While we don't have an ETA to share at this time, having multiple pipelines for the Deals tab is definitely on our roadmap! Please keep an eye out for updates. ;)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at care@nimble.com!

Cheers,

Kate McKeon

It's fine for social crm and selling. Don't try to get too creative with it.

Reviewed 2015-06-23

This is best for those actively selling with fairly normal sales cycles. For those of us who have less common sales cycles, clients who are not on social media, or need more workflow functionality, it isn't much better than a spreadsheet. It's not expensive for a small shop, but the per person fee is obnoxious. My assistant has to have a 2nd account even though she's connecting with clients on my behalf and we need all the information/emails in one spot. I keep nimble, but I'm not much of a user at this point. I'm looking forward to watching it improve. The customer support tries and that's worth a decent review.

Pros
Social metrics for contacts in one spot (though linkedin is a fail) - good concept, needs work I can add notes to my students each time I work with them so I have a persistent record Daily update of your calendar (not updated 12 hours prior?) and List of social connections made within the past day (twitter followers) so you can thank them the old fashioned way rather than with a bot.

Cons
My clients do not use twitter so that aspect is not essential for us. My assistant has to have a separate account which seems silly, adds nominal expense, but also doesn't actually give her access to my calendar/tasks/emails/etc. That has been a big disappointment. I end up not using nimble as much as I had hoped because we couldn't create our workflows through it. We had hoped she could auto schedule tasks for us based on my interaction with a student. ie send thank you note x days after last meeting, find out how the self study is going, etc. None of this appears to be possible. So nimble is not super functional for us. If we ever have a mass market or b2b client base this may become more interesting. I give decent marks to nimble, but frankly it doesn't serve us very well.

Response from Nimble

Hi Kate,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about Nimble.

Regarding the shared calendar, you can now set the "Nimble Default Calendar" to be shared between team members in Settings >> Users.

For your tasks, your team member can navigate to the "Activities" tab and sort tasks by different team members to see their activities.

Lastly, for message privacy, you may "unlock" your message account within Nimble by selecting the lock icon in Settings >> Networks & Imports, or you can set a specific thread to public by clicking on the lock icon at the thread-level.

If you're having any trouble setting up these features, please send me a message at care@nimble.com and my team will be happy to help.

Joseph

James DiPilla

Great Integration with Outlook 365.

Reviewed 2018-08-11
Review Source: Software Advice

As a smaller business, it is important to create a relationship with your clients. Nimble really helps us realize our goals in this aspect. The affordability is important for us, and with Nimble you really get the bang for your buck. I just really wish that they would make it easier for us to manage the duplicates in our system. It is just very tedious to go one by one and edit or delete them. A merge option would be very handy and would make this already awesome software even better.

Pros
I really love the integration with Outlook 365. Most other CRMs require manually inputting your information, but Nimble does not. I also really like the plugins. They make using the software easy to use and my preferred CRM. The ability to look at the calendar while also looking at the customer information is very handy. I’ve had many times where I found this was useful. The best part is the price. This is one of the most affordable options available and the ease of use makes it a no-brainer to purchase. I have used Nimble for a few years and definitely don’t regret changing from my old CRM to Nimble.

Cons
I really wish that this was integrated with MailChimp. I have used MailChimp in the past for my email blasts, and really like the features. If it were integrated with Nimble, I would be very happy. I also found that sorting through duplicate contacts was a little difficult. I’ve had more than once where a customer had two or three contacts in my system, and I would like to have either deleted duplicates or merged them. I know there are third-party apps that could work to fix this issue, but it really shouldn’t be an issue.

Charlene Kingston

Great tool for organizing my communications

Reviewed 2017-09-12

Nimble keeps me organized about people. I add people when I meet them, along with a note to help me remember them, and I can set up a follow up task for the future while it's all fresh in my mind. I'm able to pull up lists of connections to help me with my projects. I love that I've also got their social media connections so I can connect more deeply with the people I feel are important to my business growth.

Pros
I love the way Nimble integrates with my email program so I can track contacts with important connections. I've customized the deals feature so I track activities and people to my business projects and networking strategies so I can see at a glance how effective my actions are, and I can see my progress at a glance. The tags allow me to quickly find people I want to focus on, and makes it easy to keep track of the details about hundreds of people--more than I could ever do if I had to remember these small facts. I love that I can add contacts right from email.

Cons
I love that Nimble interacts with my Gmail and iCloud calendars, but I wish events would show up across my calendars faster. The keep in touch features seems helpful, but I wish there was a way to manage their reminders. I tend to get too many follow up reminders in clumps so large that I can't managed them. I'd like to be able to spread them out more evenly across my weeks. As a result. I end up canceling the keep in touch for many people when I'm overloaded.

André de Bruin

Very advanced CRM program that is fun to work with

Reviewed 2017-09-13

Overview on prospects, overview on offers, easier to do business.

Pros
Links to social media, a lot of options to tag relations and make selections, easy to create mailings and able to see all contact moments/e-mail under 'pending and history'

Cons
Links to social media is not optimal. Would wish to see which relations I am connected to on Linkedin and Facebook. And suggest to connect if that is not the case or other way around (if linkedin connection not in Nimble, auto add). I would like to see social media publications/activity of the relation in Nimble. Ofcourse if FB/Linkedin do not allow, you cannot offer it. Integration with Whatsapp would also be a very huge plus. That opens an extra communication channel for use from desktop without losing time/double entry of adresses and history complete. I am on the original price. Don't know if I would also choose Nimble for the current price. Am small business. Currently sending an e-mail to selection more than 50 people is a hassle or expensive. What I don't understand is why all persons e-mailed are in Nimble. Have 2.000 contacts without lead type. These can be already in (use different e-mail adresses) or can be contacts I don't want to stay in touch with. I am a franchisee of an organisation that operates in 12 countries (30 in NL, 30 abroad) and growing. If Nimble can do an offer I can introduce it to other franchisees an the management?

Response from Nimble

Hi Andre,

¿Thanks for sharing your feedback. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our social media integration, as well as how easy it is to send and receive emails directly within Nimble.

Recently, LinkedIn and Facebook closed their API so that other 3rd party integration, such as Nimble, are no longer able to integrate. However, you can most definitely download the Nimble Contact Add-in to your browser in order to locate contacts and their information directly within LinkedIn and Facebook and add these contacts to your records within Nimble.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10