Nimble Reviews

Nimble

Contact management & social relationship software

4.37/5 (1,464 reviews)

Anonymous

Invaluable tool with strong feature set

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Candidate tracking and tagging.

Pros
The overall layout of the candidate view is very intuitive and easy to use. I also like the search functionality. Very powerful, esp with proper keyword tagging.

Cons
Integration with LinkedIn used to be better. We used to be able to pull full profiles easily. now it often does not work and you need to select the persons name to grab their info, but it does not always work. I realize LinkedIN might have shut down part of the their API, but perhaps the data could be scrapped?

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how intuitive Nimble is in locating your contacts social profiles based on the information that you provide us with.

LinkedIn made the decision to close their API closing all access to 3rd parties. However, you can definitely download the Nimble Contact Add-in to your browser in order to locate information about your contacts and add it directly to your Nimble account.

Lisa Rogers

My experience has been wonderful. Everyone at Nimble is very responsive and wants to help!

Reviewed 2017-09-12

It's nimble. It's easy to use and has what many small businesses are looking for. The cost is great and very affordable even for a small company just starting out. The new app is great so we now have our contacts on the go and the customer service is so responsive. That alone is enough for me to recommend Nimble.

Pros
I like that it integrates with Social Media channels and its ability to easily install contacts from multiple channels. I also love the app. I downloaded it last week for IOS and it was extremely user-friendly. Everything I heard about this product was true. Nimble is exactly what the name represents. The training videos are wonderful and the staff is extremely responsive which makes using the application even more enticing. I have used many other CRM platforms and none were this easy or affordable. I recommend Nimble for companies and sales people that desire a CRM platform that allows you the opportunity to load and go! It was well worth the money and the customer service is by far the best in the industry. I've actually already recommended it to a former colleague who is starting a business. Thanks Nimble for being everything Jon said it would be!

Cons
There isn't enough reporting capabilities built into this sprint. It would be great to have an activity and lead reporting tool. If I want to provide a report to the CEO on leads or activities, I have to export and make my own charts and graphs. The functionality is already built in to the deal reporting, so hopefully Nimble has considered this and will be adding other reporting functions in the future. More BI functionality would be a plus.

Anonymous

Nimble is a great Storage solution for enterprise networks and provides ease of management

Reviewed 2018-09-16

Nimble provides highly available main data storage for enterprise networks. If you need more storage on your network you should evaluate Nimble to see if it is the right solution for your company. A main benefit is that the product is very easy to manage compared to some enterprise storage solutions.

Pros
Nimble's Storage solution provides several excellent features. Nimble is easy to manage. It's web console is powerful but easy. It is highly reliable due to its architecture and its innovative analytic predictive software which will let you know when you will run out of space or when drives will need to be replaced. It is cost effective as it uses a combination of high speed flash drives and slower non-flash drives. The embedded software marries this all together and provides the speed of an all flash solution at a lower cost. Nimble was recently acquired by HP Enterprise. Please note that this an Enterprise solution and is not appropriate for home or most small businesses.

Cons
While the cost is good compared to other enterprise storage solutions this is still a very expensive product.

Fraser Cain

Great customer relationship manager that lets connect with all the social networks.

Reviewed 2018-04-09

It allows me to manage all my contacts in a single place. To automatically import them from email, and various social networks, and then to engage with them on the platforms that they like best.

Pros
Nimble is a really powerful tool that makes it easy to import contacts from all your social media accounts. Since each of us have activity across each platform, it's hard to keep track of it all in a single place. I can engage with my contacts by email, or on Twitter, and even on Google Plus.

Cons
There are a bunch of interface issues that regularly bug me as a power user. But it's not enough to stop me from using it all day long.

Response from Nimble

Hi Fraser,

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! Happy to hear that you are utilizing all of Nimble's features on a daily basis! :)

We'd love the opportunity to investigate even the small UI issues you are running into. Feel free to send us an email at care@nimble.com with some details and we'll look into it.

Cheers,

Thomas Olesen

Real Time Saver

Reviewed 2018-08-10

I have always used a CRM and have been a slave to whatever system I use. With Nimble I find that the CRM is now my slave which is how it should be.

Pros
The fact that Nimble builds profiles for you when you are browsing the web or using your email so that you can add them to the CRM with a single click and not have to add them manually.

Cons
Each user has different requirements and in my case, I don't use the Deals feature. But looking at the functionality and the ability to have different workflows it looks like a really useful tool for companies that need it.

Response from Nimble

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

The Nimble Social profile matching tool builds records of your contacts based on the social records for that contact. As you visit your contacts records this tool builds the profile that you can now use to help build relationships.

The Deals feature enables users to track sales, campaigns, and projects. To learn more reach out to care@nimble.com.

Jason Weiss

Great CRM for sales but could use additional customization

Reviewed 2018-04-15

Pros
All in 1 functionality with email, email templates, tasks, contacts, etc. Helps remind me of most important contacts and finds additional contacts. After a short training it's relatively easy to use and effective.

Cons
It's built for traditional sales, but if you want a CRM for other types of business it's less effective. For example, we broker deals between 2 types of companies and its hard in Nimble to monitor this as effective as I would like. Also, when it synced to my email it added hundreds of irrelevant contacts that it didn't fill in contact details correctly, so I would have to do a lot of manual work. It would be nice if it helped identify people to companies a bit better.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your feedback and thanks for using Nimble for your email marketing, followup reminders and contact management!

Currently, you can manage one business within Nimble but what many users will do is utilize tags and custom fields to support both of their businesses in Nimble. In regards to contacts from your email account, Nimble does not automatically import contacts but you can add them by clicking the "Import contacts" option and all contacts in your Gmail (for instance) will be added to Nimble. If you'd like to remove this group of contacts you can do this by locating the tag in your Contacts.

Feel free to write to our Customer Success Team for more details. :)

care@nimble.com

P.S. New To Nimble? Sign up for a group Q&A session to speak with a live person: http://www.nimble.com/company/webinars/

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Jack Perri

Really easy to use. A significant help when organising contacts, helping us to reach out properly.

Reviewed 2018-04-13

While organising our list of contacts, this helps us communicate with our current clients more professionally, while collating potential clients details to help our team reach out.

Pros
The fact it shows what each of our team has written to our clients, and when each of them were last spoken to.

Cons
Love having the tags. However I think there could be a smarter way to organise them, or re-select certain groups, so you're not un-tagging each time you want another group of contacts.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your positive feedback and happy to hear that you are utilizing Nimble for your team to effectively track communication with your clients!

In regards to your feedback about tags, we'd love to hear more about how you are currently utilizing this feature and whether you have tried our Segmentation feature. This is another way to organize your contacts into groups! Learn more here: https://bit.ly/2Fdv5sL

Feel free to write us at care@nimble.com with any questions.

Miguel Garica

Nimble is a great storage solution and support is very dependable

Reviewed 2018-05-17

Able to manage all of my storage in one place

Pros
Nimble is able to manage our storage well with their software and equipment. They are able to check files for duplicates and filter out unnecessary space needed, so you can use all your space very efficiently. Their support is the best I've had, they will send out parts that are needed, and even let you know if things are going wrong with your equipment. Always very helpful over the phone.

Cons
Few things that I didn't like are, the console page on the web uses alot of flash, so certain web browsers won't work fully. Also, price is pretty high. But as they say, you get what you pay for.

Response from Nimble

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that our Customer Success team has been helpful in your Nimble journey and that you have been able to store all of your contacts in Nimble without creating duplicates.

Michael McKenna

The best prospecting tool I have ever used.

Reviewed 2015-06-23

Full disclosure: SmartCloud is a Nimble partner and we have been since Nimble was in Beta. it is the CRM we use internally to support our own sales and marketing efforts and I really like it. Nimble has an attractive UI, it is deceptively simple and easy to use but really powerful. It is simply the best prospecting tool that I have ever used.

Pros
Nimble is a SOCIAL CRM, it is built around social from the ground up and it gathers and imports contact data from all of the major social networks and your email, reducing the data input you need to do. The new Nimble Smart Widget will build a profile of a contact where ever you find it on the web, on social networking sites or just a name in a blog post, from that fragment of information Nimble builds a complete record of the contact based on their social media footprint, giving you a complete picture of who they are and what they do, and importing them into Nimble is then just a simple one click process.

Cons
For organisations and small teams with a longer sales cycle, where the relationship with the customer is the important factor, Nimble is ideal. Companies with a high volume of transactional sales might not find it as appropriate. Reporting could be stronger, but I understand that area of the application should be addressed shortly in an upcoming release. The ability to build a complete profile of a contact on the fly is the real differentiator and I would strongly recommend Nimble.

Response from Nimble

Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to review us for the GetApp audience :)

Cheers,

Joseph

Tammy Davis

good way to keep up with client profiles and daily tasks

Reviewed 2018-04-22

Pros
I have easy access to client date online as well as on the mobile app. This is how I have primarily used the software. Just learning to use the activity and task options. I'm sure there are more ways to utilize the software but I haven't taken time to learn them

Cons
It would be great to customize some of the items to fit my business. I also am not sure if there is a way to be notified of client birthdays in advance. this would be very helpful.

Response from Nimble

Hi Tammy,

Thanks so much for your positive review and for being a long time Nimble subscriber! We are happy to hear that you are using Nimble to access your contact data online and within our mobile app.

We'd love to share more information on how you can utilize Tasks and receive notifications for your client's birthday! We have a great blog on our website that offers some tips! Check it out here: https://www.nimble.com/blog/celebrating-birthdays-in-nimble/

Anonymous

Easy to slip into use of this product and find new features as you go. Powerful way to connect.

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Quick monitoring of social media and ability to response swiftly to capture interest of followers, commentators and inquiries.

Pros
Ease of use and integrations with many different facets of the latest tools for communications i.e. email, social media etc. In addition, the tracking against contacts is helpful for drill down and contact updates. Great for sales and marketing collaboration.

Cons
Missing - Integration with email software tools such as Mailchimp. Missing - impact and sentiment analysis in Social Media. Missing - Blog post impact analysis stats would be useful as

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying integrating your email account to your Nimble account. After connecting your email account to Nimble, the last 90 days worth of your emails will sync to Nimble and continue to sync moving forward. You can also send and receive emails directly within your Nimble account.

You can definitely create an integration with Nimble and your MailChimp account. We offer a direct integration, in addition, you can use our native PieSync integration.

Mark Stonham

I've been using Nimble CRM for 8 years. I rely on it for Marketing, Sales and Fee earning activity.

Reviewed 2018-01-18

Pros
Ease of use and user interface make Nimble CRM a pleasure to use. The Browser Widget means it's available when I use other applications like LinkedIn and Google Search. The Discovery function means creating prospect records is much quicker because of the support the Nimble app provides. And there are many other aspects I could list.

Cons
Importing files of records and synchronisation has resulted in duplicate records and the system could provide better tools to identify duplicates - once identified the merge records function is very good.

Response from Nimble

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your feedback! :D

We are so glad to hear that the Nimble Contact Add-in has created ease in your marketing efforts!

You can definitely merge your contacts upon import in order to avoid duplicates! I would be happy to share the steps to complete this process. If you were interested, please write to us at care@nimble.com.

Looking forward to hearing from your,

Yurij Uvarov

Good service, but not all features are equally thought out

Reviewed 2019-04-10

Pros
It is convenient to negotiate with customers here - in Nimble, the history of previous transactions is saved, information from social networks is displayed. A file is attached to each customer. This feature is useful for supervisors who collect the achievements and failures of their employees.

Cons
It seems to me that Nimble is not suitable for the role of CRM - that’s how the developers position their services. Communication with customers, collecting information about them - this is done at the highest level. However, there are no functions for project management, etc.

Response from Nimble

Hi Yurij,

Thanks for leaving a review!

We are happy to hear you enjoy the benefits of the Pending & History tab on a contact record, which shows all interactions with a contact record! You can also attach files to the contact record as well as utilize our social profile matching function to connect their social profiles.

In regards to project management, Nimble actually offers multiple ways to manage projects. For one, you can use our deals and pipeline page, to keep track of projects as they move along in their stages. You can also assign tasks to your team members and create reminders to follow up with customers.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us at care@nimble.com.

Best,
Shani
Customer Success Ninja

Steve Corey

Good introductory CRM System

Reviewed 2018-04-14

Pros
Inexpensive, good social features, integration to Mailchimp. Easy to learn. ability to pull in data from social media.

Cons
Poor reporting, data merging, lack of canned integrations (Quickbooks, etc.). Need to have parent child relationships in product.

Response from Nimble

Hi Steve,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us and happy to hear that you are using Nimble for our social features, MailChimp integration and more!

I wanted to share that we now integrate with Quickbooks through PieSync. Learn all about the integration here: https://bit.ly/2Jqzon3

Your feedback about our reporting and data merging is important to us. We'd like to learn more about how you are currently utilizing these features. Please write us at care@nimble.com and we'll be happy to make some suggestion and collect additional feedback. :)

Kurt Massey

Nimble has been an asset to my sales efforts. It is easy to use and has many great features

Reviewed 2018-04-10

Pros
The support! The Nimble support team is fantastic! The key features - email tracking, accessing social media and building a target profile. Nimble is just a great sales tool.

Cons
There is not function to keep the database up to date (i.e., as contact change titles, and companies). Nimble has trouble acquiring the right data from LinkedIn and populating the appropriate fields.

Response from Nimble

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for sharing your feedback about our Customer Success Team (happy to hear we're fantastic), email tracking and social interactions!

My best suggestion for keeping your contact details up to date would be to utilize our Nimble Contacts App which can be taken with you anywhere you are on the web to keep contact details up to date! Write to our support team for more details or to share how you are currently updating contacts. Perhaps we'll have other workarounds to suggest. :)

As Seamless as Anyone Could Hope For

Reviewed 2019-10-03

Nimble makes my work life easier. It is as simple as that. Having a central tool to manage all of my day to day responsibilities, whether it is marketing related or just daily work, is incredibly helpful. If i need to track how a campaign is going, I can access this in seconds.

Pros
As the title suggests, Nimble integrates so seamlessly with the tools I already used in my day to day work. I use it mostly with the gsuite of tools and love it. Nimble keeps all of my meetings and tasks and responsibilities front and center. We also use Nimble for email templates for our email campaigns. Having everything managed from one central tool is incredibly important to us and our workflow.

Cons
Our sales rep mentioned integration with iOS software. We have never fully realized this functionality. it is not a huge miss, but I would be interested to see how this would work.

Renea Hanks

Wow! Super Fast Set Up And Fun To Use!

Reviewed 2018-06-01

I learn about my prospects and my current clients with this being a social crm. I don't waste time going back and forth between platforms. This one does it all!

Pros
I set up Nimble with my assistant watching. It's a time saver! I am so impressed with how much I learn about prospects and current clients!

Cons
It took me a few minutes to find the email templates but that was it. It is super, super easy to understand, fun to use and intelligent software! So many integrations!!!

Response from Nimble

Hi Renea,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that the Nimble Contact Add-in and prospector have been beneficial in learning more about your prospects and your current clients.

Nimble users can definitely create and save templates within Nimble in order to use these pre-created templates when sending emails and Group Messages directly within Nimble. To learn more, reach out to us at care@nimble.com.

Martin Pierce

The customer data mining from social media sites combined with the task reminder system is awesome!

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Helps me be organized, and take follow up action steps in a timely manner, with a ease about gathering and storing customer data.

Pros
I love the way Nimble let's me email customers directly inside the system, and even when I email outside the system these messages get picked up and stored in the customer communication history feature.

Cons
Sometimes the expanded editing fields are not as user friendly as I would like, although there is a new feature that I am excited to try soon for entering data from a new customer that might solve my concern.

Response from Nimble

Hi Martin,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are loving how you can send and receive emails directly within your Nimble account and how they are stored within your contacts record so that you can easily view your last conversations with a client or lead.

You can definitely use our Custom Fields feature in order to create fields that Nimble does not already have created for your contacts. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team at care@nimble.com in order to learn more.

Nataly Oprishchenko

Cool app for our business

Reviewed 2018-08-23

Pros
The first and very important point in Nimble is that the program does not need to be installed on a working machine, everything is accessible through the browser. That is, if you have a browser and an Internet connection, you can safely register in the application. The second important advantage for me is the ability to quickly and easily import contacts from social networks into the system. In general, the application is very decent and I recommend trying its features, especially since their mass!

Cons
If we talk about the possibility of importing customer contacts, then I personally did not get everything from Google the first time with Google. Another drawback? The system can not be called simple and intuitive, so it may take time to get used to.

Response from Nimble

Hi Nataly,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to access Nimble from any location as long as you have access to your internet. This enables users to take Nimble anywhere on the go.

You can definitely import your contacts directly from your Gmail account. We would be happy to assist. Please feel free to reach out to care@nimble.com.

Ed Bernstien

Great integration with email and social media, Packed with great features.

Reviewed 2017-09-18

We have 2 users that us it every day.

Pros
The social media, It was easy to integrate our data. Goldmine and Quickbooks and facebook were easy. We came over from Goldmine. We have held classes recommmending Nimble. it would be cool if we could just Import straight from Cam card another program we use.

Cons
You can not export out your records with notes. We are pushing up against the 30 records. It would be better if we could have more.

Response from Nimble

Hi Ed,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're always happy to welcome Goldmine users to Nimble and happy to hear that the setup went smoothly. I'd love to understand how you are using CamCard with Nimble and welcome you to share your use-case with me at care@nimble.com :)

I'm also happy to share some workarounds to make sure your notes are exported with the rest of your contact data and how to upgrade your account so you can upload more than 30K contacts.

Thanks again for your feedback.

-Samantha

DENNIS AMANYA

Organization at Your finger tips

Reviewed 2019-11-19

Using Nimble for close to one year has been exhilarating. Arranging my tasks and duties has turned out to be an interesting part of my daily routine thanks to Nimble. I would definitely advise any serious and focused manager or organizer to use the software for better outcomes.

Pros
Nimble is an excitingly easy software to install, use and set up for use. It comes as a very important tool to organize various tasks about the operations of the organization and employees. The user interface is attractive and makes managing tasks an interesting task always Incase of any mishaps or faults, the support team of Nimble is always ready to respond to clients' needs and questions and address them appropriately. This is one very strong bargaining point for its developer.

Cons
The software needs to provide NFS or CIFS straight from storage and omit the need to have multiple fragmented file servers. Otherwise, the Software is perfectly in order.

Brayan Agostinho De Freitas Gomes

good CRM with synchronization on our smartphone from your app. easy and fast to use

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Pros
Excellent customer relationship management application allows us to centralize a single database in the cloud to manage the data of all interactions between a company and its customers. It has a very comfortable and easy to use interface for the user and we can easily use it from our computer from your website or from a browser widget or from our phone from your application in google play and in the app store. with the smartfone application we can combine our contacts and calendars and allows us to create a daily agenda of tasks and meetings in an easy and fast way from your application and always be synchronized with our phone

Cons
we can try Nimble for free but it is a paid application and depends on its use it can be expensive, and if we take the contact record in your cloud we will not own them, you should have the option to download our contact list. It should be developed in more languages to keep growing.

Response from Nimble

Hi Brayan,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that having the ability to switch between Nimble in your web browser, and Nimble on your iOS device has been helpful in managing your customer relationships, as well as a daily agenda with your tasks.

Our Business plan includes 100 Group Message sends, 25,000 contact storage, 2GB of storage per user, and all other features for $25 per user per month, and $19 per user/per month when on an annual plan. However, you can definitely add additional Group Message sends. Reach out to our Success team at care@nimble.com to learn more.

Wayne Dunbar

I have used Enterprise CRMs like Salesforce and for a small company this CRM does a great job.

Reviewed 2017-09-18

I was able to get up and running on the platform fast and start using it right away.

Pros
I like the fact that you can track any opportunities through the sales cycle, quickly see all communications and tasks, and customers most recent social media posts before you follow-up on a call with them. The Group Messenger feature allows you to send emails to a group - which is very helpful.

Cons
I wished that there were an easier way to know who received a group message without having to tag the individual client record and sort them out with reports. I wished also you could see activity on emails within the client record.

Response from Nimble

Hi Wayne,

¿Thanks for reaching out and for your feedback.
¿

We are so excited to hear how Nimble has made it easier for you to track your opportunities and follow up with them through out Group Messaging feature.

You can definitely view your email history with a connection by visiting a contact record, viewing past emails under 'Pending & History.' To learn more about this feature, please reach out to us at care@nimble.com.

Best regards,

Patrick Poling

Highly Recommended

Reviewed 2018-08-03

Simple. Easy to use. Highly integrated with my email. We use Zapier and have created a highly integrated tool for working with clients and prospects that is very automated. And its a huge value.

Pros
We transitioned to Nimble from Salesforce shortly after Nimble launched. Nimble provides us more features and integration that SF at a much better value. Simply no reason to use anything but Nimble.

Cons
Haven't figured out the outbound email feature. don't really need it.

Response from Nimble

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the integrations with third party applications that Nimble offers. Did you know that Nimble is able to integrate with over 80 applications?

After connecting your email account to Nimble, you can definitely send and receive emails directly within Nimble. Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more.

JP Hesnan

Best of class CRM hands down.

Reviewed 2017-09-24

Pros
Ease of use and overall functionality is great. The ability to learn through social channels more about your client is great. Also, the ability to easily bring all your social and email conversations together is fantastic.

Cons
I'm not crazy about the help library. I just do not find it intuitive enough and a bit cumbersome. I really have little that I find a con for the product. I'm also a Salesforce user and find Nimble to be much less time consuming and fewer clicks of the mouse to get things done.

Response from Nimble

Hi JP,

Thanks for your feedback, and we are happy to hear that you are enjoying being able to view all social aspects and email conversations related to a contact in one location.

We have a great team of Customer Care Ninjas, and we are always happy to help. Please feel free to write into us at care@nimble.com if you ever have any questions.

Best regards,