Nimble Reviews

Nimble

Contact management & social relationship software

4.37/5 (1,464 reviews)

Sr Rose Therese Mann

Nimble has worked pretty well for me. Doesn't do quite as much as I was expecting.

Reviewed 2017-09-22

I record more info on my contacts than I did when using Microsoft Access. It is easier to tie contacts to their social media profiles. I can more easily keep track of my past communications with contacts.

Pros
It is online, inexpensive, and ties in some social media. Works reasonably well with Gmail. It is the only CRM that I have really used.

Cons
While you can put in a regular mailing address, there is no way to mail in the app. You have to export your list and do your mail merge with your word processor. Although it integrates with MailChimp, it will not draw my new subscribers from there automatically. I have to export the subscriber list in MailChimp, and import it into Nimble. I usually get my new contacts through email, but Nimble doesn't draw that info from the emails automatically like I had hoped. You can open it up in the sidebar when you're in Gmail and then copy and paste the data into their fields.

Response from Nimble

Hi Rose,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

You can definitely connect a Gmail account to your Nimble account. This will then sync the last 90 days worth of your emails to Nimble and continue to sync moving forward. In addition, you can send an receive emails directly within your Nimble account.

We offer a direct integration with PieSync which will enable you to create a sync between Nimble and MailChimp in order to manage your mailing lists directly within your Nimble account.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Michael Clement

Solid.

Reviewed 2017-09-13

Organize contacts, candidates and leads. Find out more about them via social and consolidated view of interactions.

Pros
Template emails and connections to social networks. Connections via Zapier to other software is nice for automation.

Cons
Images aren't always right and hard to change. Lots of manual merging of contacts from multiple sources. Would be nice if suggested. Auto adding companies as contacts is sometimes premature for our use case.

Response from Nimble

Hi Michael,

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're happy to hear that you are sending template emails, using our 3rd party integraitons and connecting your social networks to gather insights on your contacts. In Nimble, we'll automatically sync pictures to a contact record from the contact's relevant social profiles. If at anytime you wish to change the photo, you may click the option to "Change Photo"! This should present you with other images to choose from as well as the option to upload an image.

We'd love to share some tips with you on how to avoid duplicates and clean up any existing duplicates. Please feel free to write us at care@nimble.com

- Samantha

Christopher Zippy Kaufman

A lifesaver; saves me from a having to keep up with a million spreadsheets in a thousand folders.

Reviewed 2018-04-12

Pros
Scraping and the ability to keep up with social media profiles in the CRM is my favorite feature by far- it's what brought me to Nimble in the first place.

Cons
The phone app is getting there, but not as robust as the desktop version yet. Some of the email & social media history doesn't show up in the phone app.

Response from Nimble

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! :D

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying Nimble that how our Contact Add-in tool for your browser enables you to keep up with your contacts social media profiles.

Are you currently using a iOS device? If so, we recently released our mobile 3.0 for iOS devices that enables Nimble users to view all email history within the contacts record in your mobile app!

We would be happy to share more about this recent update. Please feel free to reach out to us at care@nimble.com if you were interested!

I'd be lost without it

Reviewed 2019-03-06

Pros
Nimble helps hold me together. Really, I can be so scatterbrained that I would totally lose track of who I needed to follow up with, and where I was in the relationship building process. But this system makes it easy.

Cons
There seems to never be anyone on live chat for support. But when I leave a message, they always get back with me in less than 24 hours.

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are excited to hear that Nimble has helped you to manage your contacts and who you need to stay in touch with. Did you know that Nimble offers a Stay in Touch feature that will help to remind you to reach out to your contacts?

Our Customer Success team is always happy to help! We offer one-on-one screenshares, Q&A webinars, and even a great Youtube channel. Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more.

gunnar Kristiansen

We have increase of staff from 2 to 6 in the last months due to increase of sales using from nimble

Reviewed 2017-09-13

Great overview of quote and sales and customers

Pros
Contacts + Email + Deal = Efficient. Our Sales and Management team are able to communicate with each other and update each other. we also use the DEAL section to discuss projects and larger task. It would be even cooler the Nimble had an add on feature, just duplicate the DEAL section and call it project management and add milestone of each deal... please contact me and I will explain in details. Keep up the good work

Cons
deal function can be more functional and implement on the product tab and increase number of Product we can add to each client. also the window size and tabs on deal size need to be either customable, reduce in size and be put in full screen mode to maximise the users overview of the deals in motion

Anonymous

Helpful combination of different functions

Reviewed 2018-08-05

I truly enjoy the application and feel it will be helpful to many professionals like myself.

Pros
Nimble allows me to combine different client relationship management functions along with the social media and marketing functions. Very helpful in day-to-day operations, saves time and effort. Having the calendar and CRM information in one place is great!

Cons
The email edition feaures are not as helpful as some other apps.

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to manage your client relationships directly in your Nimble account using your connected Twitter and email accounts in Nimble.

Nimble enables users to send Group Messages in order to reach out to customer in regards to marketing. Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more.

-Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

sandra snyder

Nimble hosts a world of potential.

Reviewed 2017-01-12

Nimble has been our CRM for years now. The capabilities for managing contacts' details, then translating that into activity and tasks within the software are exactly what we need. From messaging, to tracking client interaction / history, to retaining vendors, even client birthdays. These items have been key for our business practices. The only obstacles we face come from keeping the information current and having enough staff know how to fully tap into the capabilities. We are protective of the site, and find we want one or two in-house experts only, that are allowed to manage the informational details. Overall, highly recommended for a team willing to learn and use it.

Pros
Functionality - information, turned into action.

Cons
Sometimes confusing within the searching, tags vs saved searches, and filters can be a little much.

Response from Nimble

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for sharing your review of Nimble! We're very glad to hear that your team is utilizing all of Nimble's features to manage your relationships with your contacts. :)

We'd love to assist with any questions you may have regarding the usage of tags, filters, and segments. Please feel free to write to us at care@nimble.com to share how you would like to organize your contacts, and we'll be happy to share best practices for how that can be achieved!

Ionut Ciobanu

Large service for interaction with partners

Reviewed 2019-01-20

Pros
To interact with business partners, I use the Nimble online service. This platform allows you to create a schedule for the day. It has the function of automatically importing contacts into the system. You can also share files with colleagues or partners inside the service - this is done very quickly and conveniently.

Cons
Of the difficulties, I can note that the system does not support the function of instant messaging in the live chat format, as well as no tools for managing resources and documents. There is still no feature for predictive analytics.

Response from Nimble

Hi Ionut,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

Nimble enables users to import contacts from many different locations such as Gmail, Office 365, as well as other CRMs.

Although Nimble does not offer analytics, you can definitely integrate an abundance of 3rd party applications to your Nimble account including analytic apps.

Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more.

Anonymous

Nimble provides affordable enterprise quality CRM for the small business

Reviewed 2018-08-03

Nimble has been great for managing leads and contacts along the sales lifecycle. The Prospector tool can not be understated, as it allows for really simple lead enrichment.

Pros
There are lots of great things about Nimble. My favorite features are the prospector tool, which allows you to pull and populate a leads information based off an email address. Additionally, the interface is user friendly and is the best value prop of any CRM I'm aware of. The integration to marketing automation like 366 Degrees also makes this a great option for small businesses looking to leverage CRM. If you choose not to integrate automation, there are some good templates for followups and messaging from the platform itself.

Cons
The only qualm I have with Nimble is the lack of a dedicated campaign function, but this is pretty easily worked around using tags and marketing automation suites. So far, this hasn't been an issue at all.

Leo Dregier

Awesome, Love Nimble.

Reviewed 2016-12-26

Nimble is awesome, except for the limits on group mail. The application seems to be updated fairly regularly however there are features that I would like to use. particularly the tag interface could be improved, if you use a lot of tags, then it's cluttered.

Pros
interaction with the product

Cons
tag and group mail featues

Response from Nimble

Hi Leo,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear how easy it is to interact with your contacts from directly within your Nimble account after connecting your email accounts to Nimble and connecting your social media.

Our Business plan includes 100 Group Message sends, 25,000 contact storage, 2GB of storage per user, and all other features for $25 per user per month, and $19 per user/per month when on an annual plan. However, you can definitely add additional Group Message sends. Reach out to our Success team at care@nimble.com to learn more.

Anna Mason

The quality is good. Nimble is not always easy to use, however it works well.

Reviewed 2017-09-17

Pros
Nimble is a useful go-to CRM, easy to use on the whole, is reliable and I have never had to contact customer services.

Cons
Nimble is not as intuitive as it could be and therefore I am sure I am not using all the necessary functions. Yes there are videos and dial in's to help with this but frankly there is not time to use this facility. Overall I like the product very much, have been using it for at least two years now and will continue to do so.

Response from Nimble

Hi Anna,

Thanks for sharing your feedback and for being a Nimble customer for two years! We're so glad that you find Nimble to be reliable for your business and we're happy to work with you on best practices to ensure that you are using your Nimble account to the fullest.

Feel free to write us at care@nimble.com and share your specific use-case. :)

Cheers,

Stephan Maisons

Best SRM in the market.

Reviewed 2017-03-29

After testing fews SRM/CRM, I decided to subscribe to Nimble. I am a real fan since then. I really love: the integration with all kind on Social Networks like Twitter, LinkedIN (even if LinkedIN has limited the access), FaceBook and some others. the integration with your Imap email the easy way to add a new contact the App in IOS. the customer care that is really nice and fast to answer. And now that Nimble has received a $ in Serie A funding, the team will probably develop new features. I can't wait !!! Congrats to Nimble team.

Pros
easy to use. easy to integrate with social networks.

Cons
not enough fast in release news features need to be more proactive with your activity export to CSV need to improve

Response from Nimble

Hi Stephan,

Thank you for sharing your review of Nimble!

We're so glad to hear that you are making the most of Nimble's integrations with social, email, and mobile. :)

We are continuously working to bring new features to the table, as well as improve on existing features. Our team is very excited for what the next chapter of Nimble will bring!

We'd love to hear more about your thoughts regarding CSV exports. Please feel free to share your feedback with us at care@nimble.com, and we'll be happy to assist!

Hakeem Parke-davis

Nimble is the way of the future

Reviewed 2016-12-30

I have been using nimble for 5 months and switched from insightly. It has been an upgrade with regard to functionality and tools and api integrations. I would like to continue to grow my efficiencies and my company using nimble. I would like to see the following in the future. : 1) More call center integration. I would like to be able to track phone calls and integrate my voip service to dail directly from nimble. I currently have my chrome browser set up to recognize phone number links. Furthermore I use google voice to handle the outbound dailing. 2) mail chimp integration enhancement. I use mailchimp already tosend out my periodic mailers. I wish the mail chimp data set synced with nimble as a last contact stamp. As in when i send a mail chimp campain and my subscribers open the emai, i want nimble to show the person was successfully contacted. That way we can successfully reach out to prospects who opened a campaign mailer.

Pros
The ease of use. Ive manage to build a call center framework. Im still looking for a complete option though

Cons
The integrations dont do much othet than sycronize contact lists. The syncs dont capitalize on data collected from other services. My company runs on google devices, need better integration with tags. On the home page of nimbe system, you need to put customizable widgets because the tags thing is not working and my nimble home page iss pretty much useless. Every time i log in im reminded that it doesnt keep me up with the people who are most important effectively.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Alex Lane

Simple and robust for your small business!

Reviewed 2018-12-06

We rolled out Nimble across our sales and marketing workflows and have found it is saving us time in prospecting, managing contacts and deals, and ensuring that nothing falls through the cracks. Very helpful!

Pros
Nimble provides many different great qualities and features. The deal section is entirely customizable and allows you to create your own sales process unique for your enterprise. It is extremely easy to input information. Since our team is remote across a few states, this makes it very easy for the team to all store information and track progress on deals collaboratively. Management can see deal status easily and check in on communication with current and potential clients. Very helpful also for mail merges/bulk emails. It isn't as powerful as other tools but is good for smaller campaigns. Along with that, the phone app and social media functionality is very handy.

Cons
Mail merge functionality could be stronger. Better integration with LinkedIn. Some of our sales team mentions that the Android app isn't as strong as the iOS app.

Art Palva

The only CRM that works with social media the right way!

Reviewed 2016-12-14

We've been using Nimble for the past 2 years to manage our contacts (we have around 1000 contacts). We were looking for something that is easy to use. Nimble does just that. It has a good balance between features and affordability. My favorite 3 features: 1) Connection with social media When I create a new client or prospect profile, Nimble immediatelly finds matching profiles on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, etc. This is great, because I can get a lot of imformation about the prospect in preparation for our sales calls. 2) Integration with Gmail / Google Apps The addon that allows contact information to be visible right inside my Gmail account is valuable for me and I use it daily. When I open an email from a prospect, I get an overview of all activity right inside my Gmail account. 3) Canned responses I created 5-6 email 'template' responses inside Nimble. So, when I need to reply to customers or prospects emails with similar messages, then I use the template (Nimble automatically substitutes [name] and other fields inside the message). This saves me a few hours each month. What I would improve: The interface for handling "Sales stages" and the main "Dashboard". Both of these are very valuable parts of the CRM, but they could use small tweaks to make them easier to use. Overall, great software - highly recommend it!

Response from Nimble

Hi Art,

Thanks for providing such a detailed response that listed your 3 favorite features of Nimble! We're very happy to provide you with insight on your contacts by automatically linking data from the contact's social accounts to their Nimble record then extending that so you can view the contact's data on any webpage you are in, including Gmail with our Nimble Smart App.

We're very proud of this feature and our Group Messaging feature that includes email templates and tracking capability!

Thanks again for your wonderful feedback and being a Nimble customer. We'll be sure to share the feature request for an improved dashboard with our Product team.

Cheers!

Christopher Ryan

Still has some minor functional issues, but it works well

Reviewed 2018-04-05

My method of contacting potential buyers is easy; easy use of group messages; organizing my life; tracking my sales

Pros
Easy access to Contact's social media; calling possible sales deals; visually easy to look at; i like the reminder to check in with contacts feature

Cons
Organization of your tasks -- i wish there was a way to sort into a phone sheet so you can see every major who what phone and a quick mark to complete the task. Some issues with Nimble adding bad data into your contacts. No way to get rid of duplicate entries easily.

Response from Nimble

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how Nimble locates your contacts social media when using the Social profile matching tool and adds your contacts information directly to your contacts record.

You can definitely merge duplicate contact records within Nimble by selecting both contacts and selecting the option to merge these contacts.

Debbie Grattan

Nimble Review

Reviewed 2018-08-09

Keeping track of all of our clients and prospects. Being able to stay in touch and know who we are staying in touch with and who we need to reach out to. Those are main benefits of this software.

Pros
Much easier to use than my previous database tracking system (InfusionSoft) Pretty easy to make sure I am staying in regular touch with my clients. Good price for what you get!

Cons
There are a few things I wish it could do differently. Example: When I send an email blast to my contacts thru Constant Contact, I import the list of who opened my email blast and add a tag for that blast. But then I have to manually update each contact in the list I pull up off the tag to reset the timer. Also, I've had some issues with font sizes changing or not being consistent in the email templates that I've created. I have to test and retest those usually several times to make sure they look right.

Response from Nimble

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad that Nimble is helping to make sure that you remain in touch with your clients on a regular basis. Did you know that you can use the Task feature in order to set reminders to follow up with your contacts?

You can definitely use the Stay-in-touch feature in order to set a reminder to follow-up with your contacts in bulk. Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more.

-Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Nimble - Relationships made easy

Reviewed 2019-04-03

Overall, I have had a great experience with Nimble. It gives me a greater sense of organization. Having the software worry about contacts/clients rather than me is a dream come true.

Pros
I love how the integration with Office 365 and G Suite. It makes building my contact list fast and easy to do. I don't really have to worry about manually keeping tabs on my contacts. I can just login and see my dashboard and review the last time I've contacted my clients.

Cons
Navigating tends to difficult at first, but once you are over the learning curve then it tends to get easier. If you follow the tutorials and use Nimble for awhile then you can start to get a feel for it. It's hard to get use to at the start.

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thanks so much for leaving your feedback! We are really glad to hear that you've enjoyed Nimble overall, especially when it comes to integrating with Office 365 and G suite.

We understand that there can sometimes be a learning curve with new software. We are always here for help and provide many resources. You can reach us at care@
nimble.com and/or join our daily Q&A sessions!

Best,
Shani ¿¿
Customer Success Ninja | Nimble

Nimble

Reviewed 2019-01-17

Now I’m easily able to keep up with my schedule from anywhere and am making much more meaningful connections with clients.

Pros
Easy to set up task and routines. Shareable across computer and smart phones. Makes it easy to be productive from anywhere. Great resources available for business owners.

Cons
Confusing when it comes to intergrating with social media. Tricky to get it to sync between devices the first time.

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

Nimble enables users to log into their Nimble account from anywhere, and even use Nimble on their mobile device.

There are many integrations Nimble offers with social media. We are always happy to share our best tips and tricks to make this seamless. Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more.

Jim Kim

Great and yet Simple to use.

Reviewed 2018-04-09

Very user-friendly and only offer what's really required so less clutter.

Pros
It is very user-friendly which is a big bonus. I have tried several different software and this was the easiest to use and offer only what's required so less complications. The best feature is being able to add contacts from Gmail Account.

Cons
I have not tested all of computers but it does not work 100% on chrome-book so I could not use all of functions on Gmail window and it occasionally does not show on the right hand side panel where it supposed to show.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your feedback about Nimble being user-friendly and adding contacts from your Gmail account!

You're correct, Nimble is not 100% compatible with Chromebook, however, you'll be able to utilize all of our features from any Mac or Windows computer on a Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer browser.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Cheers,

Lead Customer Care Ninja | Nimble CRM
care@nimble.com

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

David Huie

Solid desktop CRM

Reviewed 2016-12-14

After trying dozens of CRM options, I settled on Nimble because the interface is pretty straightforward, it has great email integration including the rare option of allowing multiple addresses (and does not require bcc'ing messages). It does have a cool widget for Safari and Chrome that works in pretty much any website to allow you to view relevant info and add a contact/company to your account. After using it for quite some time, it's still very functional, but it the UI has started feeling dated and the iOS app is well behind the times and lacking a lot of functionality.

Pros
Ability to use multiple email accounts with this CRM. It can import emails from Outlook, Gmail, Exchange, etc. and display the communication history under each contact.

Cons
The iOS app is pretty awful, rarely updated, and honestly feels abandoned at this point. The UI and iOS app both feel stale at this point.

Response from Nimble

Hi David,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Nimble! We're glad to hear that you are utilizing many of our features, such as the browser widget and the Pending & History section of your contact records.

We definitely plan to make new changes to our UI in the future, and our mobile team is currently working to improve the iOS app with the addition of the Deals tab, and the Messages tab will follow afterwards. Please keep an eye out for updates! :)

Thank you for your review! If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to write to us at care@nimble.com.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Gonzalo Zapata

Great experience, I love his flexibility and suport. Help me grow faster than I can, I´m grateful.

Reviewed 2017-09-12

Pros
I´m start a new service entrepreneurship until a year in my country Santiago of Chile. When I study a CRM to help my new business I decide to use Nimble basicaly for his performance whitout expectation. In a weak a learn to used the app it´s very friendly and organize my sales strategy. Now after a year I have to stop to sell cause a over sell. The app exced my expectation and help me to grow my sales from cero to more than US$ 10 millions in a year. I´m realy grateful to Customer support representative and his team.

Cons
I hope more integration with external apps like trello, or more functionallity to follow the closed contract strategy and his track steps implementation.

Response from Nimble

Hi Gonzalo,

¿Thanks for reaching out and for your feedback. (:

We are so happy to hear that Nimble was able to provide support for your growing business, and that our Customer Success team was helpful in your endeavor.

You can definitely integrate Trello and Nimble using a 3rd party integration called Zapier. Please feel free to reach out to us at care@nimble.com to learn more.

Best regards,
Olivia

Larry Twersky

I never thought I would find CRM Nirvana - I did with Nimble.

Reviewed 2017-01-12

I have been looking for a sales program to meet my need since I stopped using GoldMine and now I have with Nimble. It anticipates my needs and adds new features all the time that I never know I wanted. Thanks Nimble

Pros
Great program. I like the add a new record from linked-in or other websites and the social stream Love that I can see what has happened with a customer no matter who has touched (digitally) the client.

Cons
I wish the send to group feature had more flexibility.

Response from Nimble

Hi Larry,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are do glad to hear that the Nimble Contact Add-in that you can download into your browser and use anywhere on the web has been helpful in managing your relationship with your contacts.

We would love to hear your feedback about what you would like to see within the Nimble Group Messaging feature. In order to share more, please reach out to us at care@nimble.com.

Good CRM for building relationships

Reviewed 2018-02-28

Pros
We recently started using Nimble. It synchronized all the contacts, calendar and emails, but the import works only for the last 3 months. It works to be integrated with Mail Chimp and Google G Suite, and some social media platforms. We can get the conversations from different social media platforms which makes easier to manage different projects.

Cons
Would be nice to see better integration with Linkedin and also Facebook messaging. Functionality can be improved.

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you were able to connect your email account to your Nimble account. After you have made this connection that last 90 days worth of your emails will sync to your Nimble account and continue to sync moving forward.

LinkedIn made the decision to close their API a few years back to all 3rd parties. However, you can definitely download the Nimble Contact Add-in to your browser and use this directly within your LinkedIn account in order to find information about your contacts and add this information directly to your Nimble account.

Dustin Dellinger

I use Nimble for my small business, and it's been a great tool for organization and prospecting.

Reviewed 2017-09-15

CRM without the extreme complicated interface of Salesforce

Pros
Social media integration. It really gives a great snapshot of my contact. So when I call them, I have every latest detail right in front of me. This helps tremendously with conversation starters.

Cons
A little confusion when adding new People/Companies. This is mostly with the extension for Chrome. I wish you could convert a people contact to business and vice-versa.

Response from Nimble

Hi Dustin,

Thank you kindly for your review!

We're ecstatic to hear that you are using Nimble for your small business to organize and qualify potential prospects. I definitely agree that having the social media integrations right at your fingertips really help with getting the conversation started!

Currently, contacts cannot be converted to companies or vice versa but I'm happy to offer some suggestions on how to avoid importing the incorrect type of contact. Feel free to reach out to me at care@nimble.com for details. :)