Nimble Reviews

Nimble

Contact management & social relationship software

4.37/5 (1,464 reviews)

Tyson Smith

Helps to keep track of my relationships with my prospects and customers

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Pros
Love the social streaming. Helps me to learn more about people without needing to do as much research. Tags are awesome for organizing people and activities.

Cons
I would love to be able to integrate Nimble with Send Out Cards to schedule and send cards. Also it would be nice if it integrated with more email platforms than gmail and office 360.

Response from Nimble

Hi Tyson,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are loving having the ability to connect your Twitter account directly to your Nimble account and view your feed, as well as schedule Tweets to go out at a later date.

You can definitely use our IMAP connection within your Networks & Imports page in order to connect additional email providers.

Jeff Williams

Now with better integration into Outlook, this is a great CRM for my needs.

Reviewed 2017-09-22

Tracking notes on specific deals or individuals and having those notes and related emails in one place. Connection to LinkedIn and Facebook.

Pros
Inexpensive, plugin for Outlook to quickly capture in from email contacts. Group emails come directly from my address, not a 3rd party "on behalf of" so it is less likely to be flagged as spam.

Cons
I wish the monthly subscription included more group email access (like the beta period did). I wish Nimble had 1-way or 2-way sync directly with Microsoft's People app so I could add contacts to one and selectively sync based on something easy to add/remove in bulk, like Tags.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are glad to hear that the Nimble Contact Add-in within your Office 365 account has been helpful in locating more information about your contacts.

Our Business plan includes 100 Group Message sends, 25,000 contact storage, 2GB of storage per user, and all other features for $25 per user per month, and $19 per user/per month when on an annual plan. However, you can definitely add additional Group Message sends. Reach out to our Success team at care@nimble.com to learn more.

Shirin Elkoshairi

Nimble is really designed to find clients, discover relationships and follow up in the best way.

Reviewed 2017-09-12

We uncovered opportunities from clients based on the excellent follow-up capabilities of this application. We rarely "forget" about clients because of the keep in touch feature which we love.

Pros
I love the ability to follow up automatically with clients and to stay on top of current clients and prospects. Additionally, the social integration allows me to know the temperature of my client before reaching out to them. This is also one of the lowest cost CRM's I've seen on the market.

Cons
I'd love to see better native integration with an inbound marketing software package. There is decent integration now to Mailchimp and there are some 3rd party integrations. I'd love to see one where sales and marketing could be on the same page.

Joseph Russell

My Favorite Storage Arrays

Reviewed 2018-08-15

Overall experience has been amazing, their tech support is always helpful and quick to help.

Pros
Nimble Storage has quickly become my favorite go-to for storage arrays. Why? Because of the amount of out-of-the-box features they come with including ease of use, ease of administration, native deduplication and compression, and auto-replication.

Cons
They can be pricey, but rightfully so, there really isn't anything I like least about these.

Response from Nimble

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to store your information in Nimble.

Nimble offers a Contact plan for $9 a month when on the annual plan. Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more.

Tingbin Tang

Overall satisfied

Reviewed 2017-01-12

It is good for us to manage our contacts, customers. Hope can also allow us to send group email, etc.

Pros
Can collaborate with my teammates. Can track if some other teammates had contacted the customers or not.

Cons
If can be more powerful with less cost for small startups like us will be better.

Response from Nimble

Hi Tingbin,

Thank you very much for sharing your review of Nimble! We're very glad to hear that you are using Nimble with your team to keep track of communications with your contacts. :)

We do offer a group messaging feature, which enables you to send personalized and trackable emails in bulk, to lists of your Nimble contacts! Learn more here: http://support.nimble.com/customer/portal/articles/2106213

We also offer a discount for users who wish to sign up for annual payments! If you would like to learn more about our annual pricing option, please feel free to write to us at care@nimble.com. Additionally, please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have!

Richard Nelson

CRM Makes Social Selling Easy

Reviewed 2016-12-28

I have been a Nimble user for 5 years. Nimble does everything a solopreneur through to a company size of 200 employees, would need. It is elegantly simple. You can add contacts on the fly from your email, browser, LinkedIn and more. Monitor social media for opportunities. Send and receive email from the app. The deal tool helps manage all of your opportunities in an easy to customize pipeline. In my opinion, it is the best CRM there is for SMB's!

Pros
Nimble works everywhere.

Cons
It could benefit from more levels of authorization.

Response from Nimble

Hi Richard,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

You can definitely take Nimble anywhere with your when using the Nimble Contact Add-in that can be downloaded directly to your browser.

Steve Harris

Mostly a good experience. The mobile experience is not so great.

Reviewed 2017-09-12

All social interactions in one place ... As our office goes to Office 365 ... hope to integrate further ... but IT might not allow.

Pros
The auto integration of things ... Adding the new business card scan is a great example of stuff I love.

Cons
Mobile - Why do you make me hit EDIT to see a contacts spouse/children's names. If I am at an event and see a client across the room ... I need to get to this info fast. This is a frustrating user experience. If I put in a business address for an Account ... I would like it to be easy to copy over the address at the contact record level. I realize not every contact is located at the corporate address ... but for the people I call on ... most are located there.

Anna Larsson

A cup of coffe and Nimble to schedule my day is my morning ritual.

Reviewed 2017-09-12

Easy to use and get information about connections from social media. Auti fill in saves a lot of tim

Pros
Easy to add new connections with email and browser add-on. Even easyer to conecct them to different tasks and deals.

Cons
There is no integration with Trello that is essential to me. Sometimes the App for Android is disconnected to the server have to log out and reconnect.

Response from Nimble

Hi Anna,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to connect all of your email accounts to your Nimble account, and begin to create tasks and deals within Nimble.

You can definitely create an integration with Nimble and Trello. Learn more here: https://zapier.com/apps/nimble/integrations/trello

Jacob Fischer

Nimble CRM Review

Reviewed 2018-10-12

Pros
Easily synchronizes your contacts across other platforms like office or gmail. It was easy to deploy and answered a lot of problems our sales team was facing.

Cons
Some times our users will customize themselves and forget where they placed items, this is easily fixed by checking the options for what they are looking for. This is a small and arbitrary complaint and only because I have to put something here. Nimble is a great CRM and gets the job done.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are glad to hear you are enjoying how easy it is to synchronize all of your information directly within your Nimble account. Nimble enables users to connect email accounts, social media, calendars, etc. all to Nimble to manage your business.

Our Customer Success team would be happy to assist you in managing your Nimble account at care@nimble.com.

Kevin Mowery

Nimble is easy to use and is a very affordable product. There are no hidden charges like other CRMs

Reviewed 2017-09-22

I have always had trouble staying in contact with clients in between their buying cycles. Nimble allows me to stay in touch with them and store information relevant to them.

Pros
I like the pricing structure. Some of the other CRMs make it hard to justify using them because they are so expensive. Nimble is easy to learn and navigate. My information was easily imported. I can track my deals and keep in contact with my customers.

Cons
I wish Nimble had a mass email client included with the product. This would make it simpler to operate without having another third party subcription.

Response from Nimble

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that Nimble has been easy to learn and adjust to, as well as within your budget.

Barry Frain

Nimble CRM is an easy to use cost effective CRM for small businesses!

Reviewed 2017-09-14

Time savings & cost effective pricing, a phone App that I can use to look up sales leads / contacts when I am not at my desk top.

Pros
It is an easy to use software which keeps me on top of sales & marketing efforts. It integrates the social media feeds and allows me to easily track customize the sales calls integrating them with my e-mails.

Cons
The challenges associated with e-mail integration particularly if the connection / integration between your e-mail server and Nimble is lost.

Response from Nimble

Hi Barry,

Thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback with us on Capterra. We're thrilled to hear that Nimble helps you stay on top of sales and marketing efforts and that you are using our mobile app. As of now, we do require that you have an actively connected email to store and sync messages from the account ro Nimble!

If you ever have questions or want to share additional feedback, you may always reach out to us at care@nimble.com

Samantha

Maureen Scholefield

Overall this is a good package.

Reviewed 2018-04-26

A cloud based CRM system

Pros
The way it gathers data from Social Media. The new look is good

Cons
The fact that company addresses are not automatically added to the contact record - you have to input it twice Also you cannot export specific fields. You cannot have more than 1 administrator

Response from Nimble

Hi Maureen,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how the Nimble Profile matching tool locates your contacts social media information based on the information that you have provided the platform with.

Once these social profiles have been located for your contacts, Nimble will then add any additional information, such as addresses and phone numbers to your contacts record directly.

Jessica Lim

Good system, but has its issues

Reviewed 2018-08-08

Pros
Integrating email and calendar so that everything is connected

Cons
Very click heavy, sometimes glitches, doesn't cancel email group messages when you want it to (I recently had it continuously send when I opened a second tab to make sure after cancelling), no group tag deleting, limitations with workflow.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to connect and manage your email and calendar directly within your Nimble account. Having your email account connected enables users to sync emails to and from Nimble, as well as send and receive emails directly within Nimble.

Our Customer Success team would be happy to work with you in order to share the best tips and tricks for workflows within Nimble based on your business needs.

If you were interested in scheduling some time to chat, please reach out to us at care@nimble.com.

Jolie Gonzalez-Padilla

Nimble has helped me to get organized with leads and contacts!

Reviewed 2017-09-13

Nimble has been a great took for me to get organized with contacts, as well as establish and maintain communication with contacts, leads, clients, etc.

Pros
I like that it makes it much easier to get thru my day, and has made my marketing and communication efforts way more productive.

Cons
there is really not too much that I don't like - the task area should have a way to drag and drop tasks to different dates -rather than having to go into each individually to change the date -this helps when you fall behind.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jolie,

¿Thanks for reaching out and for your feedback. ¿

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is making it to market and communicate with your connections.

You can definitely update a Tasks due date my manually editing this within your task. I think this is a great idea, and we would love to hear more about it. If you were interested in sharing more, please reach out to us at care@nimble.com.

Best regards,
Olivia

Rosalee Gladden

Nimble is great tool to keep track of your people!

Reviewed 2017-09-14

Keep track of my many many contacts.

Pros
The customer support is awesome and always ready to help. With most companies would take a note from Nimble's page on this. I was looking for a tool that would help me keep track of the 12K or so contacts

Cons
I wish email addresses could be identified and part of the tool. Also, wish that the option to "track" individual emails when opened were part of the actual Nimble tool. You can keep track through g-mail emails, but I work out of the Nimble tool versus my gmail account. In the big scheme of things, this isn't a deal breaker, but would help and make it more UI. Otherwise, great job! Keep up the good work.

Response from Nimble

Hi Rosalee,

Thanks so much for sharing your review of Nimble! We're glad to that you are enjoying Nimble and would recommend it to others. :)

We do hope to have more options for individual emails in the future, although we don't currently have further details or an ETA to share.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to write to us at care@nimble.com and we'll be happy to assist!

Krystan

Joseph Kurian

It just helped the way I could manage my contacts using nimble!

Reviewed 2019-03-08

Pros
With Nimble, we can work in multiple platforms all in one go. We get to highlight one particular contact and check it out through the different platforms. I just love the way they have featured the deals part, where we can create customization according to our requirements and manage the sales process. It has helped us in researching more about prospective clients and leads. We can send bulk emails according to our requirement without creating much hassle. Everyone can use this application, irrespective of the type of industry. The search feature as well as the segmenting features are just spot on! If we manually try to pull in contacts, it takes hell lot of time, but with nimble, it has been made so simple!

Cons
They got to improve on the email editor features which isn't as good compared to other counterparts. I found it quite difficult to manage and collaborate deals. I would love to find a google contact synchronization.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Jerun Trajko

Nimble is a great CRM tool for all organizations

Reviewed 2018-02-27

Pros
Nimble has proved very beneficial for us the past year or so. We finally have a better understanding as to different entities within our organizations. Seamless integration with Office 365!

Cons
There is a bit of a learning curve but that's just because the software offers a lot of functionality for its users.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jerun,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our seamless integration with your Office 365 account. After connecting your email account to Nimble the last 90 days worth of your emails will sync to Nimble and continue to sync moving forward.

Nimble offers an abundance of great features. Our Success team is here to help! You can always reach out to our team at care@nimble.com with any questions that you may have. In addition, we provide an OnBoarding and Q&A session Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 9:30 AM Pacific time.

Nimble Customer Success Team

Keith Norton

I probably only use a sliver of the product's capabilities.

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Can communicate better

Pros
Mass mailing; tracking of sent messages; I love knowing it and when people opened my message. I also like the social liking capabilities.

Cons
limits on number of messages one can send in a batch, as opposed to a day. ability to make mass edits.

Response from Nimble

Hi Keith,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying using the Group messaging feature that enables users to track when the receiver has opened the email that you have sent them, or if they have selected to view a URL that you have shared in your message.

Brad Fuhr

The best I've found, but there are limitations

Reviewed 2018-04-09

Pros
Integration of email and social media into profiles. It's great to be able to see connections with my social nets. Email integration is good. Scan a business card feature on mobile app is great.

Cons
Search can be slow. App lacks some of the features of the web version and doesn't fill in a company name from "memory" when adding new contacts.

Response from Nimble

Hi Brad,

Thanks for your feedback about seeing connections with your social network, integrating multiple email accounts and utilizing the business card scanner on mobile! We're so happy you are enjoying all of these features!

We'll be sure to share your feedback regarding the app with our Product team.

Cheers,

Samantha
Lead Customer Care Ninja | Nimble CRM
care@nimble.com

Evan Dorn

Mixed results. Flawed, but still the best match for us.

Reviewed 2015-09-28
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
We researched ~10 CRM solutions for our small software contracting company (9 people), to help keep track of leads and communications. We have some frustrations with Nimble, but at least as of the last round of reviews it was the best match for our business. Things we like: * Price point is reasonable * Automatic integration with gmail - communications over email with a contact show up with no extra work from us * Automatic integration with social media * Shared information with several people on our team * Reminders to stay in touch with people can be easily created at the same time the contact is created

Cons
I have a number of frustrations with ranging from small to moderate. They are: 1) Can only integrate one social media account of each type. Fixing this has been "coming soon" for about eight months. Right now it means I need to decide between my business Twitter account (the official face of the company), and my individual Twitter account (which has 20 times as much traffic). I interact with business contacts via both and can only track one. 2) The Deals tracking tool has several deficiences: 2.1) The Deals view is wider than the page, which requires annoying scrolling with an embedded horizontal scrollbar, and you can't see it all at once. (Deals columns: 1570 pixels. Page width: fixed 1200 pixels, even if your browser is 2000 pixels wide.) 2.2) The "stages" of a deal have an arbitrary maximum limit of 99 days in stage. In my industry, initial contacts often turn into paying work 8-12 months later after companies complete fundraising. Nimble can't handle this. 2.3) There's no way to hide or "put on ice" a deal that is suspended temporarily. You can only close the deal as "won" or "lost". See above, I frequently have leads disappear for a year and then come back to hire us. Unless I want to lose the work I've entered, my only option is to keep all possible leads visible in case they come back eventually. 3) Nimble has its own separate contacts database from my Gmail contacts and no tool built in to synchronize them automatically. I have to use a 3rd-party tool to sync them, and it's fiddly to keep working right. Right now, I think it hasn't worked in a couple of months. 4) The Chrome plug-in to help you enter contact info from Gmail or from a web page is inconsistent. Frequently I select or hover contact name or info, but the plug-in doesn't detect it and I end up having to enter the contact manually anyway.

May Costa

Worth every penny.

Reviewed 2018-12-05

Nimble is great! I don't have to import my contacts into a CRM one by one, Nimble just does it automatically, once I integrated Nimble to my email and gave all the permissions I opened the applications and all of my contacts where in there already, even people who I thought I lost their info. Definitely worth every penny.

Pros
Nimble has so many features ( I still think I haven't figure them all out) but it integrates with existing email applications and pulls out your contacts from there. You can also add people as you read their emails by clicking on the icon that appears below the email (if you have added the Nimble Contact widget to your browser). There's real time data being pulled out as you open someone's email (sources are facebook, linkedin, instagram, twitter, and other applications where people create profiles) so you can link a person to the email contact and then select the right social media profile to link the person. It has so many cool stuff it's impossible to name them all.

Cons
It has so many features that it gets a little overwhelming if you're a beginner with Nimble, even though it's relatively easy to figure out how things work, still takes time to get used to a new way of keeping track of leads, clients, and everything else. All the features are completely amazing and so useful, just don't expect to get it right away.

Cayla Layman

An Efficient Social CRM for Small Business

Reviewed 2016-12-28

Nimble has come a long way since we first started using it a few years ago, and their customer service is second to none. They are constantly updating their offerings and providing a solid experience. It's the best CRM for juggling various contacts and clients as well as social integration. Importing and exporting is a strong suit. It's one of the most inexpensive of it's kind and is, in my opinion, the best value for the money.

Pros
-social integration -contact managemention -tagging feature

Cons
-inability to sync with certain programs like Microsoft 365

Response from Nimble

Hi Cayla,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the Nimble tagging feature that enables users to label contacts based on information that may be important to your businesses workflow.

You can definitely sync Nimble with your Office 365 account using our native integration with PieSync. To learn more, reach out to us at care@nimble.com.

Adrienne McLean

Like Nimble

Reviewed 2018-08-04

Very good - I know there are free CRMs available but pay for Nimble because of the ease of use and the functionality.

Pros
The functionality and the pleasant way it presents I really like the group messages and the information displayed. Excellent.

Cons
I would like to have Mailchimp and Sendoutcards integrated into the platform. Mailchimp - my newsletters etc sent out on Mailchimp do not follow in my touchpoints for an email address so my connection with the client/prospect is not fully accurate Sendoutcards - is a rather nice platform to send out cards - relationship marketing - having the details in Nimble means I don't need to put the details in two places.

Mathieu Laferrière

Nimble is always there and easy to use, the learning curve was fast.

Reviewed 2017-09-22

I already know that a CRM is useful. But to get the most out of it, you must use it. And I do, because it's easy.

Pros
I don't have to think to open another software while I'm on the web. It's integrated in my gmail and in my browser. Also: - able to see social presence with one-click - I can add my contacts easily - all emails are logged

Cons
I would love that the app logged automatically the calls in the software. This is missing, so we have to enter the information manually.

Response from Nimble

Hi Mathieu,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that having all of your information in one location, just as your emails, Twitter, and business Facebook, has helped to manage your business.

You can definitely use our Notes feature in order to track the calls that you are making. To learn more, reach out to us at care@nimble.com.

Anonymous

Fantastic CRM

Reviewed 2018-08-15

Great software and not sure what I would do without it at this point.

Pros
Easy to use as it has one of the most intuitive interfaces I've ever used. Connects to anything and everything which makes it super useful. Nimble makes more productive every day!

Cons
Can run into email limit if you don't upgrade, but can always just do some outside the system. No other major cons I can think of.

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to connect your emails, calendars, and social media directly within Nimble. Did you know that you can even connect your Twitter account to Nimble, and engage is social listening?

The Nimble Business plan includes 100 Group Message sends, however, this can always be upgraded to either 200 or 300 depending your needs. Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more.