Nimble Reviews

Nimble

Contact management & social relationship software

4.37/5 (1,464 reviews)

Carrie Dankoff

Overall, this is a great tool for a small business owner and sales staff.

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Pros
Great for relationship management and prospect tracking Vastly improved mobile functionality - this really improved our user adoption

Cons
Reporting could be more robust, pipeline data can be wonky Team Sharing/Visibility functionality needs to be more flexible

Response from Nimble

Hi Carrie,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying using Nimble in order to manage your relationships with your prospects when using the Nimble mobile application within your Android or iOS device.

You can definitely manage your deal privacy for each team member within your Nimble account. In order to adjust these settings you can visit your Users page.

Fantastic Contact Management Software

Reviewed 2019-12-04

Overall, my experience with Nimble has been great. It is so helpful to have a contact list created without having to do any work of your own, and the software makes it so easy to manage your contacts. I have a few annoyances and pet peeves, but overall, this is the best contact management software out there, hands down.

Pros
The best part about Nimble is that it does all the contact information collection itself, building your contact list, including from web browsing, and then filling in all important information quickly and without you having to do anything. That's an incredible timesaver, cause having to create a new contact yourself every time is such an annoyance. It also has an incredibly helpful function that tracks every contact you have made. Lastly, the software also has a very intuitive interface and is very easy to use/figure out.

Cons
The deal management function could use an upgrade - it would help if you could create categories for certain pipelines and conversations rather than having everything somewhat jumbled together. Also, small annoyance, but it would be nice if your email signature could be more creative and unique, with links and logos/pictures.

Colin Maxwell

A convenient and practical system

Reviewed 2018-03-10

Pros
Nimble gives us the opportunity to collect information about customers from the services of contacts and social networks. The system can associate business contacts with accounts on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and also notify about mentions of the employee through the same platforms. In the modern world, this is simply necessary.

Cons
The cost of a paid license seems to me overstated, and the guys from technical support do not always respond quickly to requests.

Response from Nimble

Hi Colin,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the Nimble Contact add-in for your browser in order to locate your leads contact information.

Our Business plan includes 100 Group Message sends, 25,000 contact storage, 2GB of storage per user, and all other features for $25 per user per month, and $19 per user/per month when on an annual plan. However, you can definitely add additional Group Message sends. Reach out to our Success team at care@nimble.com to learn more.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Anonymous

Surprising, extraordinary, effective and easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-06-14

Pros
It is very useful for organizations because of the exchange that exists between the company and the client, allowing the status to be improved, and NIMBLE has the peculiarity of operating without complications, allowing to update information and other skills easily and without any problem. It should be noted that NIMBLE also has a large number of applications that allow us to link them to the account.

Cons
NIMBLE, although it is a very good tool, it would be advisable to work on the improvements to carry out more efficiently the completion and completion of more businesses, in addition to the synchronization of the email that is sometimes a bit difficult.

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the how Nimble locates your contacts social profiles and the information within the contacts record just from the information that you provide us.

You can definitely use our Task feature in order to set up reminders to follow up with your contacts using the Group Messaging feature. To learn more, please reach out to us at care@nimble.com.

Alex Kattler

Nimble is a great helper

Reviewed 2018-03-15

Pros
Nimble helped us optimize all processes and reduce the burden on employees. This is a good system for performing important tasks. You can use convenient filters that increase the speed of search and make the work more efficient. Access control is also provided. Maximum daily monitoring of the entire infrastructure of the company.

Cons
As a minus system, you can note the lack of messaging, there is no task list, the interface is in English. Also there are no specialized diagrams that are used for projects.

Response from Nimble

Hi Alex,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the Nimble Task feature that enables users to create tasks for deals, events, and directly within a contacts record in order to remind your team for when it is time to reach out to a potential client.

When viewing your Today page you can view your task list, as well as when you visit your Activities tab you can view your lists of tasks based on overdue, upcoming, etc.

Bheesam Jangra

Nimble Storage is well suited to small to mid budget conscious organization

Reviewed 2018-05-24

Pros
Nimble storage is fast with very low latency and proactive customer support.De-Duplication and compression feature is good and effectively able to save the space under utilisation.Web GUI is straightforward and easy to use. other thing is it is very compact in size and significantly save your rack space.Chrome plug-in and it's feature/ability to pull social and contact data reduces the amount of data we need to enter manually.

Cons
power button is easily accessed on the front chassis. This button should be covered. Homepage can be improved further.Deal management aspect is relatively weak.

Response from Nimble

Hi Bheesam,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback about your Nimble experience! I'm glad to hear that you find Nimble visually enjoyable, and that you are taking advantage of our Chrome plug-in. :)

We'd love to hear more about your thoughts regarding the Nimble homepage, as well as how Deal management can be improved, so that we can share your workflow with our Product team for consideration in future updates to these features.

To reach out to us with any further feedback, or if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out at care@nimble.com. We're always happy to help!

Best Regards,

Krystan
Care Ninja | Nimble

Jason Carter

I've had a great experience with Nimble. I love its integration w/ social media tools and updates

Organization, general CRM features

Pros
Compatibility with social media. The value for the features I receive. The integration with email is awesome and makes it easy to upload contacts.

Cons
It would be great if it integrated with LinkedIn, but I understand that this is because of LinkedIn, not because of Nimble.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jason,

thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying being able to integrate your Twitter into your Nimble account so that you can view your Twitter feed and even schedule Tweets to go out at a later time.

LinkedIn made the decision to close their API to all 3rd parties. However, you can definitely download the Nimble Contact Add-in and use this directly within your LinkedIn account in order to locate information about your leads and add their information directly to your Nimble account.

John Whelan

Nimble, it's part of our team!

Reviewed 2015-09-26
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Contacts: brings all information from the major SM platforms which automatically fills out the profiles. You can also add lead type, source type and many other options to build your profiles. With contacts you can add Tags and Search, When used properly Nimble's tag and search system saves so much time. You can add unlimited tags and then create searches based on those tags and contact details. The vendor is very responsive and in many ways makes you feel as part of the team.

Cons
No complaints about the vendors, but about the product, the Social Media aspect is limited, ie, only one Twitter feed. I would love to be able ditch a scheduling platform for Nimble, but currently I have to use Nimble and a 2nd platform.

Sherri McLendon

Nimble integrates my real world and virtual relationships and helps me move leads into clients.

Reviewed 2017-09-12

Integrates all my contacts and leads from a range of sources into one easily accessible dashboard. I am also able to track leads and deals through the commitment process, benchmark progress, identify what works, and better understand return on investment at the project level.

Pros
I most like opening a contact to find their social streams featured alongside my emails and notes. It makes remaining current and personal much easier, and saves me hours in research time. I also like that the deals board is customizable. I tailored it to include benchmarks for projects so those can be tracked incrementally through the completion process.

Cons
The "today" dashboard is duplicated within the activities tab. Adding tasks and updating calendars isn't something I do here. I also find the "keep in touch" rotation a bit of a distraction.

Shavonne Pounders

Another Favorite of Mine

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-04-09

I use this software to learn more about clients as well as software developers or other people I am needing to get in touch with. I love how it provides me their profiles and additional information about them which allows me to better meet client needs as well as create winning proposals. Definitely, a great tool to have a freelancer, entrepreneur, or solopreneur.

Pros
This software is PERFECT for CRM, especially if you are wanting to learn more about potential clients or anyone in general. It pulls up information quickly, software is user-friendly, and the software can easily be used right from the start if for those who aren't the best with technology. If you're want to take it to another level the integrations allows for you to pull in and sync with your calendar, you can create and track tasks, track emails and respond, and much more with this software.

Cons
Again, I don't have any complaints. This is another software that is priced at a great price point for Entrepreneurs, even Solopreneurs and is definitely one I would list as a must have!

Michelle Alexander

Nimble is critical for my business

Reviewed 2016-12-28

The Nimble system has so much great functionality built in, the ability to track deals, client conversations, important VIP's etc. but gets even more amazing with its tagging, custom fields, and search features. You can easily make it your own, and I use it constantly to help train my clients on how to manage their contacts.

Pros
The ability to bring in contact information via the sidebar on Gmail, facebook, LinkedIn etc. I also really like the ability to customize my client stages, and tags.

Cons
I wish it had more functionality with tasks and project management, especially an ability for tasks to show up on my google calendar.

Ostii Ananda

A great 'nimble' way to reach out to contacts

Reviewed 2017-01-09

I love Nimble. It is easy to use with a great user interface and allows me to keep in touch with my contacts with ease. The features I love are: * Bulk mail to segments of my contacts * Track who opens emails * Ease of adding tags * The pipeline to manage the process * Easy adding of contacts inside Gmail This last feature - the Gmail Chrome extension - is probably my favorite. I can add a contact and tag them or add them to a pipeline without leaving Gmail. Brilliant. And customer service is great. Always friendly and so quick to respond.

Pros
Gmail extension. Price. Ease of use. Sync with contacts. Bulk emails.

Cons
There is only a single pipeline for all sales. You can't send bulk emails easily to everyone in the sales pipeline.

Barry Rawlings

Nimble use by pan African business

Reviewed 2017-01-13

Generally been good, we use it across 4 regional offices for our sales teams and to track deals. It has been very useful in giving a good group picture. Weak points have been some of the functionality around emails as well as some of the general flexibility but I think its pretty much as good as it gets for a low cost over the counter system - highly recommended.

Pros
commended elsewhere.

Response from Nimble

Hi Barry,

Thanks so much for sharing your review of Nimble! We're very glad to hear that Nimble has helped you to track deals and contacts across multiple offices. :)

We'd definitely love to hear more about the functionalities you'd like to see regarding emails and flexibility! Please feel free to share your feedback with our Care Team at care@nimble.com, and we'll be happy to assist.

Best Regards,

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Beth Bridges

Nimble Makes Me a Better Business Owner and Networker

Reviewed 2017-09-22

I have a database of contacts that I can confident in using because it's updated.

Pros
One of the things I love most about Nimble is that it's such a simple, clean, easy-to-use interface that it doesn't feel like hard work to update my contacts. I pretend it's a game to help make me want to regularly get in there and update. I think it also feels good to use because the team, from the CEO down to tech support is always so friendly and helpful that it makes the software feel that way.

Cons
I could be picky about a few things in the layout but that could just be me :-) I do find it funny that "social selling" and/or "networking" aren't options in the Lead Source drop down. As I said, only very small picky things.

Response from Nimble

Hi Beth,

Thanks for your feedback, and we are happy to hear you are enjoying Nimbles easy to use interface.

You can definitely create fields for Social Selling and Networking by using our Custom Fields feature. We would be happy to share more about this, please write into us at care@nimble.com.

Mariia Petrovych

With the help of this service we process contacts and requests

Reviewed 2018-08-26

Pros
Nimble is an excellent system through which we conduct a database of contacts between our employees, partners and customers, and also monitor the working relationship between them. In fact, we use Nimble not for scheduling a to-do list, but as an "intelligent" address book, into which people's contacts from virtually any social network are easily copied. Also, the opportunities for integration with other software are also welcome.

Cons
Some of our employees do not like the fact that Nimble does not support Russian. I am dissatisfied with the lack of multi-factor authorization.

Response from Nimble

Hi Mariia,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to build and monitor your relationships between your company and your contacts.

You can definitely customize the language in your preferred browser so that Nimble reads in Russian. Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more.

-Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

An effective and lightweight CRM

Reviewed 2019-12-05

Nimble has been an overall positive experience that is affordable and has the right amount of features that I need for its use case.

Pros
All web-based, so I could easily update and access from any device, anywhere. The Google Chrome extension that allows me to automatically add profiles from names I highlight is one of the best features. There is also a business card scanning feature for your phone which helps save a lot of time when having to enter new contacts after conferences and events.

Cons
Overall the software doesn't react as fast because it is web-based. I notice there is usually a little lag after hitting a button or clicking a link. Also, information from LinkedIn sometimes is outdated and will not show appropriate bio photos or information from some users.

Viveka von Rosen

I couldn't do without Nimble

Reviewed 2017-01-06

I teach and train on LinkedIn, and with all the new changes and limitations, I literally could not do my job without the Nimble CRM! The customer service is amazing, Nimble is easy to use and I think should be in every business owner's arsenal. Even if you already use a CRM system, I recommend using Nimble to supplement your information.

Pros
It's easy to use and with the mobile app and Chrome extension is literally with me wherever I am in the digital space.

Cons
I'm probably not using all the features that I can be.

Anonymous

Nimble is the best software I've used so far.

Reviewed 2018-03-21

It allows me to manage the information of my social profiles from a single platform, allowing to send messages, consult data and have the information of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Email in a single place. It is wonderful and I love it!

Pros
Nimble is a unique and exceptional software. My way of connecting from my work to my social networks has drastically combined. It is very efficient, its interface is simple which makes it easy to use. It is very intuitive, what makes it truly indispensable.

Cons
What I did not like is that you should be on a waiting list to be able to make use of this software wonder and it is worth waiting for it.

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are loving Nimble and how it has assisted you in managing your social networks along with your contact communication.

All users can definitely begin using Nimble the minute you sign up for a 14-day free trial and continue using Nimble with a paid subscription.

Excellent

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Pros
Easy interface easy to navigate contacts update , deals easy to navigate, good connection with gmail read reviews good add on

Cons
Home page bit of a waste of time , mobile app sync annoying , read records not consistent , twitter records not shown, no direct link with linkedin

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that the Nimble interface has been easy ti navigate, and update your different features, such as your deals within your Nimble account.

We recently released our updated homepage which enables you to customize how and what data you would like to view on your homepage.

Dominic Yeomans

Good value CRM

Reviewed 2017-09-13

Able to track customer/prospect more easily and monitor team tasks. Ability to track and produce reports on lead generation and monitor inbound queries.

Pros
- Easy to use - Web based - Easy to set up and configure - Competitive pricing - Ability to create your own data fields - Ability to easily segment contacts - CSV outputs can be used to create custom reports

Cons
- Functionality is lacking in places - Seemingly simple features are not there (for instance being able to view tasks across the whole team, rather than by each user) - No calendar integration for Office 365 - More out of the box integration is needed (for instance more integration with Mailchimp and Microsoft products)

Response from Nimble

Hi Dominic,

¿Thanks for reaching out and for your feedback. ¿

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our Custom Data fields feature.

We recently released out native integration with PieSync, that enables users to connect and sync MailChimp contacts to and from Nimble. For more information, please reach out to us at care@nimble.com.

Brad Fossen

Nimble: dream for a consulting company

Reviewed 2016-12-29

I've been using nimble since 2014. At that time, it felt like I had my own little secret. The power of the chrome tool and ability to suck in social media profiles for potential leads is a game changer. The basic CRM functionality is more than I need (but remains usable). And it integrates with all my other tools...so Nimble ends up being perfect for me! Always excited when I see new features rolling out - their contact search and remove duplicates tools are getting there. Looking forward to seeing the option of multiple pipelines!

Pros
Functionality; robustness; social media profile aggregation; chrome add-on.

Cons
One-by-one contact duplicate removal; only one pipeline; lack of smart syncing with google contacts. I realize there are third party integrations on the contact side of things. But that get's unnecessarily expensive. I always relate it to gsuite or one drive. Think of how much I get / how much I need gsuite and onedrive and yet the subscription cost is very reasonable.

David Monteith

My experience has been very good. Nimble is simple to use - quick to get up and running.

Reviewed 2017-09-25

Keeping track of interactions with my database. I know that I am not using the software any where near its potential, need to work on that.

Pros
I like most that Nimble captures the social media accounts of people in my database. This makes it easier for me to catch up with a potential client right before I chat with the.

Cons
the website times out quickly. It is annoying to always have to be 'waking' it up.

Response from Nimble

Hi David,

Thanks for the feedback, and we are happy to hear that you are enjoying Nimble's Social profiling feature!

We would like to look more into why you you may be experiencing these time out issues. Please write into us at care@nimble.com!

Salvador Arauzo

Incredible CRM for really to know about your customers

Reviewed 2017-09-18

All users access to customer data and discover in real time who they are and how they are conneceted with the company

Pros
A lot of info about customers is available in a very easy way. You can discover, update and connect them online while you are navigating over your browser. Very easy to integrate with third apps to increase the customer management Everyday it generates a list of leads, based on keywords, to be review, so it is easy to you to manage the quality of new leads for your business You can integrate with the most popular social networks Available to sync with google apps and microsoft office, even you can view your contact info from inside outlook!

Cons
Managing duplicates, as it can receive new data from different sources: google contacts, facebook, twitter, linkedin,.. it can duplicate the same contact several times. When you have a great number of contacts it is very difficult to keep them updated Only available on english

Nancy Rutherford

Easy to use and does the trick.

Reviewed 2018-04-09

The benefits include easy access and easy to teach other users. Also, the company often emails you for tutorials and I like that. Once or twice I needed to actually speak to a human and they were very polite and helpful.

Pros
What I like most about this software is how easy it is to use and the flexibility it allows me. I can use it on my Iphone.

Cons
There really isn't much I don't like about the software other then there were times I had trouble with a drop down.

Response from Nimble

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback!

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy and flexible Nimble is to use, and the fact that you can take Nimble anywhere with you on your mobile device!

We would be happy to look further into the issue that you may have been experiencing with a drop-down. In order to assist, can you please write to us at care@nimble.com?

Freddie Laker

Overall Feedback: Excellent App

Reviewed 2015-06-23

I use Nimble every day. I have one installation just for my personal contact. I have had it implemented it at five different businesses that I have either been the CEO, CMO, or a business development advisor to. It always receives excellent feedback. Most CRM implementations fail as the user doesn't put in the effort to add or manage contacts. Nimble makes that part so painless which above all other features and this has what has lead to users actually keeping up their activity, not lectures or reminders from the CEO.

Pros
If you use Google mail and Chrome then the Nimble Chrome widget is game changing. It brings the whole CRM into gmail and allows for instant contact management. You can even mouse contacts in web pages and add them instantly. It's cost at $15 a user is also amazing. SalesForce is too expensive and clunky for most businesses.

Cons
I wish there was more control around data segregation. Although you can prevent users from downloading the database it would be nice be able to hide your contacts from other users in special circumstances.

Response from Nimble

Hi Freddie,

Thank you for taking the time to write about us :)

We're working on increased privacy restrictions and hope to have a solution or two out by the end of 2015, we know this is important for everyone trying or currently using Nimble.

Best,