Nimble Reviews

Nimble

Contact management & social relationship software

4.37/5 (1,514 reviews)

Freddie Laker

Overall Feedback: Excellent App

Reviewed 2015-06-23

I use Nimble every day. I have one installation just for my personal contact. I have had it implemented it at five different businesses that I have either been the CEO, CMO, or a business development advisor to. It always receives excellent feedback. Most CRM implementations fail as the user doesn't put in the effort to add or manage contacts. Nimble makes that part so painless which above all other features and this has what has lead to users actually keeping up their activity, not lectures or reminders from the CEO.

Pros
If you use Google mail and Chrome then the Nimble Chrome widget is game changing. It brings the whole CRM into gmail and allows for instant contact management. You can even mouse contacts in web pages and add them instantly. It's cost at $15 a user is also amazing. SalesForce is too expensive and clunky for most businesses.

Cons
I wish there was more control around data segregation. Although you can prevent users from downloading the database it would be nice be able to hide your contacts from other users in special circumstances.

Response from Nimble

Hi Freddie,

Thank you for taking the time to write about us :)

We're working on increased privacy restrictions and hope to have a solution or two out by the end of 2015, we know this is important for everyone trying or currently using Nimble.

Joseph

Jimmie Powell

Much better than our previous data program.

Reviewed 2017-09-18

Easyh tracking of prospects.

Pros
User friendly. Search feature is great. I refer to data frequently and have no trouble finding what I need. It is helpful that I can e-mail prospects directly from Nimble is a good advantage.

Cons
I'd like prospects to be arranged alphabetically. I find myself using the search feature too often.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jimmie,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. :)

We are you glad to hear that you are enjoying having the ability to send and receive emails directly within Nimble.

You can definitely organize your contacts alphabetically by using the Table Settings located within your Contacts tab.

Simple. Easy. Affordable.

Reviewed 2018-08-07

Easy to purchase. Free webinars are informative. Software is easy to use.

Pros
The software is very user-friendly. For sales or simple tracking, this tool has little to no learning curve.

Cons
The plug-ins require one too many steps. The error percentage when predicting/completing a profile using the automated search is still a little high, its a new feature though.

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to track your sales directly in Nimble. Our Deals pipeline enables users to manage multiple deals piplelines.

The Nimble Contact Add-in can be taken anywhere with you in your browser and can be used to locate information about your leads based on the information available.

Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more.

Anonymous

Nimble: the importance of contacts

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-01-09

Pros
If your company, or personally, need to have a wide range of connection between all your contacts, then Nimble is ideal. Through this software, which can be downloaded simply, can give you the facilities to update, contact, and organize a list of people through a platform created to describe the function of each of them, and also imports their social tools as Gmail, Twitter, Facebook and web pages with just one click. Which creates and enriches the contact record. But Nimble goes beyond just having a list of contacts enriched. The application offers a large number of tools with which to organize contacts with labels, create notes and perform tasks to track the person. We could say that this useful option would be in good hands with a 2.0 secretariat. The best thing of all, is that its use is super simple and it is easy to carry thanks to the news that web servers give today. Undoubtedly, it is the most attractive social selling tool today to nourish the main network of relationships between all the important contacts, not to mention if it is used in organizations and companies.

Cons
Few things can be criticized to this application, because it is aimed at a very specific audience. The only reprehensible thing is that it does not offer very different options to those that other applications that work like Nimble can have.

Samuel Jimenez

Nimble equals smart.

Reviewed 2018-09-15

I like Nimble, but the support team needs to improve, it takes forever to get things fixed.

Pros
I like that once a contact is added to Nimble I can see other social media from that contact. Nimble prospector is also a great way to see If the interest of that contact is the same as mine.

Cons
It was a pain when I tried to send emails to multiple contacts, that didn't synced properly and it send the emails to everyone and created a conversation. Customer tech support is really bad as well, so when I had any questions I started trying to figure these out myself.

Response from Nimble

Hi Samuel,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to locate more information, such as phone numbers and email addresses, of your contacts when using the Nimble prospector.

You can definitely use the Nimble Group Message feature in order to send emails to groups of contacts! Reach out to care@nimble.com.

Stefon John

Nimble is effective CRM tool for small and mid-size organizations.

Reviewed 2019-07-31

Nimble has been used in our organization for lead generations and social media lookup. It allows us to easily integrate with the social media and perform the required marketing procedure.

Pros
Nimble is a highly customized CRM tool which can efficiently used for customer relations. It is quite easy to setup in the organization and quite reliable and intuitive tool for usage. We can also easily integrate the social media apps and can perform more vigilant and precise sales and marketing with this tool.

Cons
The dashboard is not very user friendly and needs lots of improvements in sorting of tools and plugins. There are not much reliable reporting features. In short, we can say it is not so user-friendly and requires lots of improvements in many ways.

Karyn Buxman

Nimble Gets 2 Thumbs Up!

Reviewed 2018-08-03

It's been a great source for me to manage my CRM, and the price is excellent.

Pros
I like the interface with social media. I can see what my contacts are up to and also update my contact info.

Cons
Not able to set up any custom fields (at least that I'm aware of)

Response from Nimble

Hi Karyn,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to integrate your social media with your Nimble account. Nimble enables users to manage Twitter and Facebook directly within their Nimble accounts.

You can definitely create custom fields within Nimble. Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more.

Amy Collette

Great integration with Gmail

Reviewed 2017-09-13

Keeping track of my prospects and customers

Pros
I like how easy it is to put information into Nimble. It works seamlessly with Gmail to add contacts and edit them on the fly. This way it's easy to see at a glance who your contacts are and where they are in the sales cycle.

Cons
I would love to be able to design better-looking email campaigns from Nimble. That feature would be worth the price of upgrading.

Response from Nimble

Hi Amy,

Thanks so much for sharing your review of Nimble! We're glad to hear you've found our Gmail integration so easy. :)

We agree that there should be more formatting options for template and group messages within Nimble, and we've gone ahead and shared this feedback with our Product team for consideration! For now, many of our users have found success with composing emails in Google Docs to obtain the desired formatting, and then pasting into Nimble's group message or template composer.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out at care@nimble.com. We're happy to help!

Best Regards,

Krystan

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Eddie Rivera

Nimble Brings San storage to the masses

Reviewed 2019-07-04

The true gem in the nimble structure is their support staff. They truly can take any situation and make you feel like it can be handled.

Pros
From the first time I encountered nimble I was very skeptical of their claims on iops and manageability but after taking several admin courses I became a fan it truly is everything the company makes it out to be.

Cons
Like any San/Nas project setup is steep curve stuff but Nimble’s team made it easy and as pain free as possible

Mike Kunkle

Review of Nimble - Mike Kunkle

Reviewed 2015-06-22

Overall. I really like what Jon and team are doing here. The ability to coordinate contacts across social networks is a major convenience. Keep in mind that I'm not selling or consulting today, but I am a power user of several social networks and an avid publisher of content and networker. For me, in my situation, it's very helpful. If I *were* selling, though, this would be a complete no-brainer. And Jon is listening to the market and having regular discussions with sales thought leaders, so I'd predict the app is only going to evolve in positive ways that deliver even more value.

Pros
Nimble pulls together not just the various social profiles of your network connections and what they're doing on social sites, but email as well. It's a one-stop shop source for everything related to your connections. I don't use Activities today, but the calendaring function could also be helpful and I may try it in the near. I'm also not selling, but like that there is a Value Proposition piece in the Deals section.

Cons
It's a shame that LinkedIn isn't more cooperative and now requires CSV imports. I get the competitive angle, and I'm sure LinkedIn views Nimble as a threat to their burgeoning CRM/Sales Navigator business, but it's short-sighted for the industry, in my opinion. I don't believe the closed approach is going to help elevate the sales profession. (They'll allow me to export my contacts, and import them into Nimble, so why not make it easier for me?) This isn't within Nimble's control, but it is a downside. I add 10-15 connections a week, easily, so my system is always out of date.

Response from Nimble

Hi Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to review us. You can always add your new connections to Nimble at the time of connecting on LinkedIn if you use our Nimble Smart Contacts app, available at nimble.com/widget :)

Joseph

Jesse Spohn

Effortlessly used for sales and business development tracking

Reviewed 2018-04-05

It's a huge time saver for me

Pros
It scrapes so much useful information on customers, beyond simple contact info, saving me a lot of of time.

Cons
Some improvements could be made to search mechanism, sometimes it doesn't find what I'm looking for.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback with us! :D

We are excited to hear that you are enjoying the ability to find useful information about your customers through Nimble.

We would definitely love to hear more feedback about the searching you are interested in being able to accomplish within Nimble. In order to hear more of your feedback, can you please write to us at care@nimble.com?

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Jody Wall

An amazing management tool!

Reviewed 2016-12-28

As a small business owner, I struggled to find a tool that would help me keep everything in order while managing my social accounts and many prospects & clients. Nimble made this one less thing for me to worry about by creating an intuitive platform that works in our fast paced society. I love how easy Nimble is for me to use.

Pros
Ease of use Mobile friendly

Cons
Took me a minute to learn all of the features

Response from Nimble

Hi Jody,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can take Nimble on the go with your when using the Nimble mobile application for your Android of iOS devices.

We definitely understand that there is an abundance of features within Nimble. Our Customer Success team is always happy to help in getting you set up with Nimble. You can reach out to us at care@nimble.com anytime.

Matthew Vaughn

Not really sure how to use all the social media parts. Seems confusing.

Reviewed 2018-04-12

Pros
Being able to set tasks for other members of the team. I like the idea that it can link with social media and build a large email list, we just don't know how to use it.

Cons
Not being able to copy and paste text from tasks that team members give. Extremely irritating. When another team members gives us an email address, we have to keep looking at the screen to copy it instead of copy and paste.

Response from Nimble

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for your feedback!

We have some great support article that cover how to utilizing social media, group messaging and task. Take a look at our support channel here: https://support.nimble.com/

Or reach out to us at care@nimble.com. We'd like to know how you are copying and pasting comments/notes from tasks as you should be able to copy and paste this information. ;)

Best Regards,

Samantha
Lead Customer Care Ninja | Nimble CRM
care@nimble.com

P.S. New To Nimble? Sign up for a group Q&A session to speak with a live person: http://www.nimble.com/company/webinars/

Craig Squires

what can i say BRILLIANT

Reviewed 2017-09-12

Pros
I have used nimble for nearly 2 years and never being disappointed always great help from the staff too

Cons
Only con i can think of that really causes issues for me any many other numble users is that with the mobile app when setting events and meetings the info doesnt save within the contacts history if they dont have an email address to invite them to it, this causes issues as i have to add a note in there file about the event of there is no email address but i always forget to leave a note so any events and info from the events os not saved in the contacts history

Mike Plesha

Great product, super value. Tremendous support. Knowledgeable people. Incredibly patient & friendly.

Reviewed 2017-09-13

Pros
I am in professional services in a narrowly defined niche. The ability to customize the product to the specific needs of my business and industry is crucial to successfully delivering brand awareness and thought leadership.

Cons
1. Only portrait views available. Landscape views seem more efficient. 2. Not sure there is enough training material suitable for my particular learning bias (a combination of written instructions combined with video instruction) that I need for reinforcement.

Response from Nimble

Hi Mike,

Thanks so much for leaving your review of Nimble! We're very glad to hear that you are enjoying the way Nimble can be customized to fit your needs. :)

We've gone ahead and passed your feedback for landscape view in Nimble to our Product team for consideration in future updates. We definitely plan to record more videos that show how to use Nimble's features! You may locate the videos we currently have on our YouTube channel here: http://bit.ly/2x4bbjU

We're also more than happy to jump on a screenshare with you, to show you how to use any feature you'd like! Please feel free to sign up here: https://calendly.com/nimblecare/

For written training, our Support Portal is available with a comprehensive library of articles about all of Nimble's features: https://support.nimble.com/

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out at care@nimble.com and we'll be happy to help out!

Krystan

Anonymous

Good contacts manager with potential thwarted by so-so UI, too much sales focus and persistent bugs.

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Contact information. Group emails. Task tracking.

Pros
I like the idea of an integrated contacts manager and the social function is helpful. It's also good for group emails. It's better than the sales-focused CRM software I've looked at, but still needs a lot of work IMHO. Keep in mind, I'm a startup founder and not a sales person, which seems to be the primary target.

Cons
Lots of unresolved glitches or not-great UX. For example, Nimble shows activity for an email being read if I open it, this should only happen if the recipient did. Also, the Nimble window in Gmail is inconsistent, sometimes it appears, other times it doesn't. Finally, it will mysteriously show hundreds of new activity updates, often for the same few emails, when none have occurred. Another issue is upselling. I requested multiple pipelines since min-2017. They said it was in the works. When they finally added it, they didn't contact me as they said they would and also required a subscription upgrade to use it. Overall, I'm not a fan of the UI. It's not terribly intuitive and dated. AngelList covers some of the same functionality, like pipelines and messaging, in a much more elegant and efficient interface.

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to here that you have enjoyed Nimble's Social Profile matching tool that locates your contacts social profiles based on the information provided.

We recently released our multiple pipeline feature that enables Nimble users to create as many pipelines with custom stages in each pipeline. This is included within our Business plan, which also enables users to send up to 100 Group Message sends per day, storage 2 GB of storage, and import up to 25,000 contacts. Users can definitely upgrade storage and contacts.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Alexandre Tan

A simple solution for developing a contact database

Reviewed 2019-01-20

Pros
I use the online manager Nimble to develop my own contact database. Using this platform, you can send files and documents to colleagues and partners, the service supports the function of monitoring and reporting on sales.

Cons
The Nimble platform lacks useful tools for time management: tracking project development, setting priorities for tasks. There is also no document management feature.

Response from Nimble

Hi Alexandre,

Thank you sharing your feedback with our team. :)

Nimble offers a multiple deal pipeline feature that enables users to track all different sales, whether that by product or style.

You can definitely use the Nimble pipeline feature in order to track your project development. Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more.

-Olivia | Customer Success Ninja

Nimble Storage CS300

Reviewed 2019-01-17

Pros
the compression that we get is amazing. The UI is very friendly and best of all plays very well with VMware. Talk about about zero down time when updating the software version on these guys. Amazing

Cons
I wouldnt mind being a bit cheaper, but over all they are great

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how Nimble has made it a seamless process to begin use and continue use.

Nimble offers a 25% discount when subscribed to the annual plan. Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more.

Jonathan Salinger

Great way to stay up to date with all my contacts and on top of follow up!

Reviewed 2017-01-06

Easy to use... I can see recent social media interests of clients and contacts when reaching out... Makes efficient use of downtime (when driving, on the train, sitting in a waiting room) because it so easy to keep up with calls and email on the phone app..

Pros
Scheduling in my Gmail calendar, grabs new contacts from my iphone. I can sort by tags within my Important contact list for prospecting calls...

Cons
This is a tiny issue that doesn't even matter, but its all I can thing of that is not great... slight delay when dialing from mobile app as it opens phone. (as compared to calling right from phone contacts)

Tia Sorensen

I use Nimble everyday and it makes connecting with clients and leads so easy. Can't live without it.

Reviewed 2017-09-18

It's easier to gather and maintain leads and clients, therefore I'm more likely to book jobs, which equals more income.

Pros
Not having to worry about when I should be contacting my leads and clients. The notifications speed up my networking time. I also love the ability to have email templates ready to go.

Cons
Some of the features aren't the most user friendly. It took me some time to figure out how to narrow down my searches, for example, just having a list of my contacts with a "lead" status. I also wish the was a "6 month" option for contacting clients.

Response from Nimble

Hi Tia,

¿Thanks for reaching out and for your feedback. ¿

We are so happy to hear that Nimble has made it easier to not worry about getting in contact with your ¿leads with our Task, Events, and Log touch features.

You can definitely use our Task feature to create an update for 6 months down the line. Please feel free to reach out to us at care@nimble.com to learn more about this.

Lisa McAlister

As a promoter, Nimble is great for keeping in touch with the multiple audiences I work with.

Reviewed 2017-09-12

Keeps me more organized, communications are streamlined and automated for recurring events. When there is more than one person handling a contact, I love that we can see all communications with that contact so there is no double work.

Pros
It's very intuitive and super easy to set up different groups. I manage multiple projects and nimble is great for helping me keep contacts separated into groups and my communications with them seamless.

Cons
The sales pipeline tool doesn't fit my process as well as I'd like it to. I've tried to customize it a few different ways, but end up not going back to it.

Vicki Winters

Nimble is a really excellent business CRM tool that is more robust than anything else out there

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-09-13

I have been a big fan of Nimble since it came on the market. I like keeping control of clients, potential sales, email, social media contacts, being able to contact people as soon as I enter them in my database. I love that it integrates with all of my contacts across networks and adds them to my data base.

Pros
Versatility. Ease of contacting people via Social Media. It's very organizing and helpful. I like being able to make groups. Widget feature (hovering), intuition, aggregated info for clients. I love the new photo/camera feature for taking pics of business cards.

Cons
Can only send 100 emails per day on my plan. I'm not using it enough (my problem). I don't have enough cons to submit my post. How funny is this!

Response from Nimble

Hi Vicki,

Thank you for being an avid Nimble user!

We are so glad to hear you are enjoying the versatility, and our new business card scanner as much as you are!

Did you know you can also upgrade your Group message sends up to 300 group per day? Write us at care@nimble.com to find out more details!

Rock Solid!

Reviewed 2018-12-18

Pros
I have been using Nimble SANs for almost 4 years now (2 locations, production and failover) and have never had a single outage. Their support is top notch and upgrades have always gone smoothly. It is also pretty crazy that we still have not have 1 single failed drive!

Cons
I have no issues to speak of at this moment.

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying Nimble and its reliability!

If you ever have any questions please reach out to us at care@nimble.com.

Maire Murphy

Stellar software at a value price, perfect for small business - couldn't be happier

Reviewed 2017-09-12

Keeping tracking of leads and my relationship with them is the single biggest advantage to me that Nimble provides

Pros
Nimble is definitely the answer for our small business. Before tracking leads was very cumbersome. Now loading one prospect immediately populates their contact information with all their social media information. No more trawling, stalking potential customers on LinkedIn and swapping back n forward to different sites - hallelujah! Tasks pop up daily so the to do list is no longer manual but digitally viewable on a phone or pc. Synced with email I can see my whole history with one contact and in one place, no more fishing through old emails to update myself on communication.

Cons
That some of the contacts I put in don't immediately populate with social media information but this may be because they don't have social media accounts.

Virginia Graham

Super Helpful For Out Reach For Referrers & Media and Staying In Touch With Customers

Much better social selling

Pros
It's about ten tools in one. It helps you connect to people more easily and authentically. It helps you cut time corners but still allows you to be authentic. Its a hybrid social selling system and it has too be to not automate everything as you need to make genuine contact at some point with anyone you are selling to.

Cons
Because it does so many amazing things it takes a while to work out how to use everything. It took me a long time to look at how it actually helps me and not just play with all the cool things I could do with it.

Response from Nimble

Hi Virginia,

¿Thanks for reaching out and for your feedback. (:

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying Nimble and how it has helped you build connections with your leads more authentically.

Our Customer Success team is more than happy to assist you get familiar with all of the features that Nimble has to offer. Please feel free to reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more.