Nimble Logo

Contact management & social relationship software

Nimble Reviews - Page 3

1,875 reviews

UK

Uttam K.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Nimble has been a great savior since I have started using it 2 years back.

1. Easy to upload lead CSV's 2. Easy to integrate with social media channels 3. Fast in terms of response time 4. LinkedIn bio feature is fantastic 5. Group messaging helps when I need to broadcast news to a certain group of people 6. Setting reminder is easy in terms of future connect with leads 7. Extension is good, it helps but needs some modifications 8. Easy to learn and train people to use the tool 9. The existing template is well enough to use for a business who are getting into CRM 10. I also use it to create mini profiles of leads that help in connecting with them with the right message

Pros

I train people on how to use Nimble since I started using it, I just fell in love with the simplicity of the software. Most of my work is around nurturing leads and that's where I find this tool super relevant. You just need a name and the email ID, rest the tool will do for you. It will literally figure out where all this email has been used in the digital space. You will get all the details and social presence of that person and even in one of the features you could see what they have been posting on Twitter and Facebook. Out of all the features, the way it will fetch the LinkedIn bio is outstanding. Last but not the least, I have been using it for a diverse set of industries to identify, nurture and build relationships with people and this tool has reduced my efforts up to 40%.

Cons

I face problems while using the extension to scout for leads as sometimes I get redundant or irrelevant leads even if I use the right credentials. Another concern is with the Facebook integration for the streams, it won't allow with your Facebook profile, there has to be a Facebook page.

Andrew R.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great product all around!

Great! Easy to setup, kind of a set it and forget it system. When you need to manage it it is easy to navigate and use. Very few issues at all, HPE is great about finding potential issues before they become and actual issue.

Pros

Almost everything! Speed, reliability, ease of upgrading, and support!

Cons

Some of the software front end is a bit hard to read. The ability to use it is easy and okay but some of the information is presented to you in a way which isn't the easiest to understand (still way better than other products though)

Mike W.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Don't 'hard sell', just be nice

Set up and import were easy. Make sure that you tag your contacts properly before importing (I can't stress that enough). Support is quick and to the point. Compared to other cloud-based services, this one is very easy to learn and easy to become expert with. The company does a good job of continually introducing new features that add value to prospects and clients and make my work easier at the same time.

Pros

Nimble is all about social selling which, to me, means gently guiding people to become interested in what you do by first showing interest in them, learning about them, engaging them, then helping them (with what you do, make, or sell). From the ground up, Nimble was built to be personable. It lets me communicate individually and personally with a much greater number of people than I could do with the support of software. My clients tell me that they like how friendly things are now that I'm on Nimble.

Cons

Nimble only lets you send out 300 emails at a time in a group. It's not MailChimp or Hubspot. However, now that I think about it, that's a good thing. Nimble is about personalized communications and you don't get to do that in large batches ;-)

Hi Mike, Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :) We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how Nimble's social insights help you to build relationships with your prospects and contacts and begin a relationship using common interests. Nimble enables users to upgrade their Group Messaging to a max of 300. This is to ensure that sending bulk emails available through your email provider that you connect to Nimble. -Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Market Research, 201-500 employees

""""My review on Nimble""""

The software is comprehensive and offers a range of features and benefits, including contact management, social media integration, email management, sales and marketing automation, and reporting and analytics.

Pros

I particularly appreciate the reporting and analytics capabilities of Nimble. The software provides valuable insights into my customer relationships and interactions, allowing me to make data-driven decisions. Additionally, the sales and marketing automation tools, including lead capture, lead nurturing, and lead scoring, are a great asset in streamlining and optimizing my sales and marketing processes. Lastly, the integration with popular social media platforms is a fantastic feature as it allows me to manage my social media interactions from within the software.

Cons

I am impressed with the software's ability to streamline and simplify my business processes, and I have found it to be a valuable tool for managing my customer and prospect interactions. Overall, I have no complaints about my experience with Nimble and am very satisfied with its performance.

Tawanda S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 employees

Making customer relationship management a breeze and exciting experience

Customer relationship management is made easy; this is probably one area not taken so seriously by marketers but once used you will notice how much you have been missing. Nimble has been straightforward from roll-out through to implementation. Product support is satisfying and encouraging

Pros

For the greater part I am impressed by the dashboard presentation of Nimble; it gives all the needed information at a sign glance, you can keep track of new connections and keep them in the loop. It is well integrated into other productivity applications like G-Suite, LinkedIn and Office 365 among others

Cons

Email limitations may be annoying but then that makes it a business as options are available if you would subscribe to premium priced packages

FA

Fidelis A.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Nimble 2021 review

My overall experience is great. The cost is good compared to other software. I can easily add anyone as my contact from social media platforms via a browser extension.

Pros

Nimble is a professional CRM software, great at integration with social media. On the dashboard, it has great features such as Deals, Events, Tasks, pipeline, Email Tracking, and stage funnel. The new contact features help me to have one-page information about my activities with my contacts including our chat history and social media channels. I can easily track my contacts and know when they open...

Cons

I'd like to see a more relaxed and adjusted GUI to streamline different features, one of which is the ability to easily see priority contacts without having to open the entire database. Having the most up-to-date or important knowledge would be ideal; it would be a more intuitive method for our work, and we would save a significant amount of time.

PW

Paul W.

Construction, 1-10 employees

You Are On Your Own

Pros

Simple way to organize contacts and deals. The email organization was why I signed up for their service.

Cons

Customer service is non-existent when you need them. Takes forever for them to respond. There is plenty of back and forth with them on issues, which would be so much easier if they just went into your account and fixed it. They require you to find the problem and fix it yourself. Very poor mobile.

Hi Paul, First, we would like to take the time to thank you for your review of Nimble as it is through feedback such as yours that our team can maintain and improve upon the service that we provide to our valued customers. We're very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the response time of our Customer Care Team. This is definitely not the standard of service our customers have come to...

CS

Chad S.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Best Strategic Weapon I have!

The ability to keep track of our customers and stay engaged with them is key. It saves us countless hours inputting data. It integrates with systems we use so that we obtain a clearer picture of what's important to do and what isn't done.

Pros

The simplicity of it! By far, the best aspect of this tool is the contacts builder; the ability to build a contact record with ease on any social media site. The integration with systems which we use is nice. What is refreshing is that Nimble's focus is on the core of what most small business owners require; relevant information about the people they do business with, the interactions they have/don't have, and relationships strength. The email marketing template is a nice value add which was introduced in the last year. Social intelligence.

Cons

Account Management relationship abilities. Example: Relating accounts to contacts is good but if an address needs to "flow" down to other contacts/or not this is problematic. Relating Accounts to Accounts is not possible. Forecasting and opportunity management is not it's strength. The key is knowing the best fit for your needs.

AA

Alhassan A.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

If you can't afford to hire a systems administrator, Nimble can be a great substitute

My overall experience with Nimble has been great. When I decided on starting a part-time business management consultancy gig on the side, my biggest worry was how I was going to find the time to merge both effectively. Nimble has made that process seamless and absolutely stress-free.

Pros

What I like the most are it's automation and contacts management features. The ease with which I signed up for the free trial and subsequently upgraded after successful testing was my first indication of how good working with Nimble would be. Doing this as a part time consultancy gig, the effectiveness and efficiency of Nimble's automated processes allows me to save a lot of time on tasks and activities that would have taken up a whole lot of time from my work week.

Cons

Some features are not easily accessible with the way the interface is laid out. Which means for a first time user, you might have to spend a bit of time acquainting yourself with the program. But honestly, since it hasn't interfered much with my work or that of my clients' whose accounts I manage, I couldn't complain.

PT

Philip T.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Good solid CRM system; works well for a solopreneur with over 7000 contacts

Just getting all your contacts into one place with social profiles and email history is a great. The amount of data entry is significantly less than other products (like Sugar CRM) that i have used in the past.

Pros

The integration with gSuite is great; its also pretty easy to create contacts and find their social profiles (linkedin, twitter etc.) Very easy to see past emails, schedule tasks and reminders for followups. Finding/Segmenting customers is good.

Cons

People join companies, leave and go to a new company. As such its important to see your personal relationship with that person across all the companies they have worked. Unfortunately there is no way to mark emails as "archived" so you don't really know quickly (without reading a bunch of history) that the email you selected is the wrong email. Also with the smaller version you are limited to the...

RT

Roderick T.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Nimble is a Cool Drink of Water in the vast Desert of CRMs

It is helping me get and stay organized.

Pros

I can tell that a lot of thought and user experience went into its design and layout. I like the simplicity of seeing and editing multiple functions on a single page. Literally, I can do 80% of my daily work on three Page Views. But Nimble offers eight Page Views in its Menu. Let me talk about the ones I use the most: PAGE ONE: TODAY is the HOME PAGE. It offers the Menu Bar at the top beside the Search...

Cons

I haven't really found something I don't like. As with anything new to me, I have to get used to the way certain features work.

Tv

Trudie v.

Great software for a small business

This software keeps our CRM up to date and organized.

Pros

I use this software daily and it's very convenient. I really like the way it integrates LinkedIn profiles with the contacts. It sometimes even transfers the avatar and if not, it's easy to add it manually. It's nice to be able to see a face to a client contact, so you know who you're dealing with. Customer support is awesome. I have had some questions and issues and they always respond in a timely manner, work with me on the issue and follow up with an email.

Cons

When I add a new contact, the software wants to be smart and automatically tries to find the social profiles for this person. I like that, but it doesn't give me a choice before it saves the social profiles to the person. Of course I can delete the social profile if it turns out it's not right, but I'd rather have a choice to add it or not.

Hi Trudie, Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :) We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the Nimble Contact add-in within your browser that enables you to import information from your LinkedIn to your Nimble account, including a photo in order to put a face to the name. Our Customer Success team is always available to assist. You can reach out to us at care@nimble.com. Best, Olivia Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Tolu A.

Internet, 1-10 employees

An easy tool for managing my contacts

I like the features of Nimble and is one of the best CRM tools out there. Its integration with Google workspace and Microsoft 365 is really cool, but its integration with Facebook and LinkedIn isn't as good as it used to be. The interface is intuitive and when it comes it to prospecting and finding new contacts, it is one of my favourite tool.

Pros

Easy integration with Google workspace and Microsoft 365 Easily import data from excel, gmail, outlook and some social media sites like twitter, LinkedIN Easily add new contacts from across the web Provides me all the data I need about my contacts like finding a social media profile match and other details that can help me prospect better to new clients. It keeps all the communication that I have with my contact so I can easily find pout what stage of negotiations I am in with a new client. I like that the today dashboard is widget-based, as I can easily customise it to suit to my working needs.

Cons

I could easily link my Facebook account to Nimble and message my contacts directly from Nimble but this feature isn't available anymore. It exports my data and sends it to my email. I believe it should give me the option to have it downloaded straight to my system not just only sending to my mail. There is a limit to the numbers of contact I can store on nimble

FH

Frederique H.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Nimble makes CRM easy!

lots of benefits: One central customer database, always updated with sales tracking. I forgot to mention that the APP and the Business Card Scanning feature are super helpful while in tradeshows or at events!

Pros

Intuitive platform/ great social media and marketing integrations/ quick extractions and Filtering through tags/ great integration to Microsoft Outlook / Affordable platform for small to medium size businesses

Cons

Very limited reporting features / Duplicate feature & merger is not very powerful/ difficult to upload excel list, need to do a lot of cleanup in the fields first

Hi Frederique, Thanks for your positive feedback and happy to hear that you are utilizing several of our features including the business card scanner, social media and marketing integrations, contact management, etc. I will be sure to share your feedback regarding our reportings and duplicate feature to our Product team. In regards to uploading your Excel spreadsheet to Nimble, the process should...

JR

Janelle R.

They introduce new features before fixing the ones that are broken and never get fixed. Frustrating!

Pros

Connection to social media, email templates, customer service helpful via email, email tracking (opens & clicks).

Cons

1. Contact social media don't sync properly. For instance, another person's image pops up in place of my assistant with the gmail nimble contact feature. 2. Doesn't always pull all the tags. Have to email customer support to fix. Terrible for pr that is fast paced. 3. Sorting - Can't sort by company or by the last time I contacted (only by team). Also, doesn't always sort correctly. 4. Page skipping on lists. If on record and use arrow to go to next record, it can skip multiple records. 5. No reporting or analytics. Have to use multiple apps to create what I need.

Hi Janelle, Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :) We are so glad to hear that our Customer Success team has been helpful through email. Did you know that you can always schedule a screenshare with our Success team? We also hold OnBoarding and Q&A sessions Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 9:30 AM Pacific time. To learn more reach out to us at care@nimble.com. Best, Olivia Nimble Customer Success Ninja

PL

Paule L.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1,001-5,000 employees

Réseautage et collaboration efficaces

J'utilise Nimble depuis plus d'un an maintenant, et c'est devenu un outil essentiel pour mon entreprise.

Pros

J'aime la façon dont Nimble simplifie la gestion des contacts, ce qui facilite la recherche et la connexion avec les prospects. Je trouve que l'intégration avec les plateformes de médias sociaux est un énorme avantage, car elle me permet de recueillir des informations précieuses sur mes contacts.

Cons

Un inconvénient que j'ai rencontré est l'application mobile, qui, à mon avis, pourrait bénéficier de certaines améliorations en termes de fonctionnalité et de stabilité.

Showing original review in French. See translation

JG

Jerry G.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Nimble is a high-value resource that eliminates the need for cold calling.

Nimble dramatically cuts the time it takes to conduct lead generation as well as managing the touchpoints I need for lead nurturing. The Today Page presents Engagement Opportunities when I'm just too busy to figure out who I should connect with today.

Pros

It is so easy to use. I discover a lead and in a few moments I've added them to Nimble and launch a prospecting process. Helps me stay connected with existing clients to build better relationships.

Cons

I would love to see some training to take advantage of the advanced features. I when I type in a new first and last name, I'd like to see the software start a new contact and insert the names in the form.

Hi Jerry, Thanks for sharing your feedback. :) We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the convenience of using the Nimble Contact Add-in directly within your browser to locate information about leads and add them to your Nimble data base. Our Customer success team is always happy to assist Nimble users in becoming acquainted with all of the great features that Nimble has to offer. Please feel free to reach out to us at care@nimble.com. Best, Olivia Nimble Customer Success Ninja

RT

Rachel T.

Excellent, Affordable Cloud Based CRM Tool

Pros

I really enjoy Nimble's intuitive interface and the social media linking features available. For the monthly price, Nimble is worth the low monthly rate for the customer management/database aspect alone. Nimble also tracks your conversations and email history, if you link it to your email. This can be handy when you have a large contact database. If you are inclined to use it as a task management tool, the functionality is there as well, and I understand that they have just added group emailing within the system.

Cons

My company uses Mailchimp as an email marketing tool, and we use Nimble to back up all of those contacts and lists. Nimble technically can upload new contacts directly to Mailchimp. However, it only uploads the email address, sometimes the name. I wish there were a more robust sync option or webhook development to enable real-time or schedule syncs, with option to upload all fields, as well as Groups....

AF

Agustin F.

Market Research, 51-200 employees

Business management at the level of organizations

Nimble software is a quality technological solution for business management. All in all, the investment of time and resources in this tool is worth it, since it offers numerous advantages to improve the efficiency and productivity of your company.

Pros

I like it because this software has tools such as Kanban boards, analysis dashboards, and other resources to help users plan and manage projects effectively. In addition, Nimble software also allows you to automate tasks such as sending and tracking emails, recording data, and performing other functions that require time and attention.

Cons

To use this tool effectively, it is necessary to invest some time in understanding its functionalities but it is still one of the best of its kind.

HS

Harsha S.

Computer Software, self-employed

Nimble: This Tool Can Boost Your Productivity and Efficiency.

Overall, Nimble is a powerful tool that can greatly improve your business's customer relationships and workflow, making it a worthwhile investment for many organizations. Nimble offers a mobile app that allows you to access and manage your customer data on-the-go, ensuring that you can stay productive and responsive even when you're away from your desk.

Pros

Nimble's ability to consolidate customer data from various sources into one easily accessible platform. This allowed me to quickly and effectively manage my customer relationships, resulting in better communication and increased productivity. Additionally, I may appreciate the software's intuitive interface and customizable dashboards, which can be tailored to suit my specific needs and preferences.And its ability to integrate with various third-party applications and tools, such as Gmail, Outlook, and Slack, among others. This allowed me to streamline my workflow and reduce the time spent switching between different tools and platforms.

Cons

One potential downside is that I personally find the pricing to be relatively high compared to other customer relationship management (CRM) tools on the market, but these are minor issues that can be overcome with a bit of investment and effort. Additionally, I perhaps find that the software's advanced features and customization options can be somewhat overwhelming at first, requiring a bit of a learning curve before they can be fully utilized.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Nimble the platform that uniquely manages customer relationships

Initially we ran Nimble to manage our customer database, since we did not have a platform that was responsible for recording the data of business contacts, however Nimble offered us much more than data management, it also provided us with sales information, integration with multiple tools to import data without having to hire another platform to help us keep the satisfaction of our customers up to date

Pros

Nimble is a platform that is responsible for managing relationships, as it has multiple intelligent functions that monitor and nurture business contacts providing extensive conversations, Nimble focuses most of its functions in the organization of data, sales information, customer commitments, as well as easily import contact information through Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Facebook, LinkedIn, Skype, managing to keep data and customer records fully updated

Cons

Mainly among the features that I dislike about Nimble is that it does not have a technical support via telephone obstructing a real-time interaction solution to solve any problem caused with data management, however this platform has many positive features so it is good to run it

MB

Martin B.

It works, it is easy and reliable!

Pros

How it look for the contact on the web and suggestion additions. Integrates well with Chrome. Fast look up and more.

Cons

When the price wend up it was outside the budget of most of the micro business owners I teach at the community college. Like to see a old version back.

Hi Martin, ¿Thanks for reaching out and for your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our Contact app, and how you can take it anywhere on the web with you to help you build profiles on your connections. The Nimble Business plan includes, 100 Group Message sends a day, up to 25,000 contacts for the entire team, and 2 GB of storage for email per user for $25 per user/per month....

KM

Kevin M.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Mr

Pros

Mobile app, tags, tasks, searching, pipeline, image capture, messaging are the best parts of the app

Cons

missing: it would be great to be able to link contacts to each other (or even to generate an org chart or tree). Also, it would be great to link people to multiple organizations with a designation for that link, such as: prior, spouse, reports to. In fact if these can be customized as drop downs that would be great. For reference, Daylite has this functionality in place (we moved from Daylite to nimble after years on that CRM). On other fronts, it's important to synchronize with Google contacts so that iPhone contacts can recognize caller ID. Currently we use PiSync for this, but if it were native, that would be better.

Hi Kevin, I am happy to hear that you are enjoying the convenience of our Mobile app! It is definitely a great way to have access to your connections while on the go. We are appreciate your feedback, and would like to invite you to share more at care@nimble.com. Best regards, Olivia

Santiago A.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

The best platform to help your business grow.

Knowing the clients, studying each one of the client prospects, is one of the most difficult tasks at present. Since we use Nimble, we have a platform that puts at your disposal that information to minimize marketing errors that are usually repeated, which is to focus commercial strategies in only one way, the general, and do not offer to potential buyers, personalized attention. People like to feel...

Pros

It is always a headache to put together effective strategies to increase sales and to attract new customers, thanks to Nimble it is one of the most pleasant activities we have achieved. I like that detailed but complex vision that gives you the whole scene of your business. One of the aspects that I have enjoyed most, is to be able to make a digital radiograph of each client, to have all the relevant...

Cons

So far I have not presented any inconvenience, I think they are very aware of the improvements that must be made because I have not generated any difficulties, that is why I can not qualify negatively none of the aspects they offer. I really believe that its potential is vital for all entrepreneurs who are looking for a strong tool to increase their sales.

Ross K.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Nimble - Easy to Use, Awesome features

I use Nimble for the usual CRM features, lists, opportunities, Email, follow-ups. However, the key benefit for me is the ability to see contact's details in one place, see and send emails from within Nimble. See and share social media posts by person and more. Including scheduling. The really awesome feature is the new Nimble Smart App for Browsers. I'm Chrome a lot particularly in social media....

Pros

Simple to set-up Intuitive to use "Today Page" gives you the quick of what is happening and what needs to happen. Nimble Smart App for Browsers Ability to add customise fields Mobile app useful when on the road.

Cons

Email is a little basic for formatting. Lack of link to Outlook Calendar Can't crate a report on Birthdays even they are displayed Can't set contacts as private. Despite these points I highly recommend Nimble for people wanting to proactively build relationships bases on the fullest possible information yet still use standard CRM features.

Thank you for the review, Ross! We appreciate having you as a Nimble user and advocate!