Nimble Logo

Contact management & social relationship software

Nimble Reviews - Page 6

1,875 reviews

TR

Thomas R.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Inexpensive and extensive with small quirks

Nimble has many benefits for sole proprietors and small businesses. As long as you don't mind the little things, Nimble is an affordable alternative to other CRM systems. However, I see an internationalization as difficult, because just such little things like the date format or the week start on Monday are a prerequisite for an international orientation.

Pros

Perfect Chrome integration Social media connection Multiple email accounts Multiple email senders All integrated Google calendars available Cheap All basic CRM functions

Cons

English only Date format not changeable (e.g. dd.mm.yyyy) Week start not changeable (always Sunday) Complicated setup Not always logically structured Partially outdated views that do not fit into the overall picture (e.g. calendar)

Alex L.

Events Services, 51-200 employees

Simple and robust for your small business!

We rolled out Nimble across our sales and marketing workflows and have found it is saving us time in prospecting, managing contacts and deals, and ensuring that nothing falls through the cracks. Very helpful!

Pros

Nimble provides many different great qualities and features. The deal section is entirely customizable and allows you to create your own sales process unique for your enterprise. It is extremely easy to input information. Since our team is remote across a few states, this makes it very easy for the team to all store information and track progress on deals collaboratively. Management can see deal status easily and check in on communication with current and potential clients. Very helpful also for mail merges/bulk emails. It isn't as powerful as other tools but is good for smaller campaigns. Along with that, the phone app and social media functionality is very handy.

Cons

Mail merge functionality could be stronger. Better integration with LinkedIn. Some of our sales team mentions that the Android app isn't as strong as the iOS app.

AP

Art P.

The only CRM that works with social media the right way!

We've been using Nimble for the past 2 years to manage our contacts (we have around 1000 contacts). We were looking for something that is easy to use. Nimble does just that. It has a good balance between features and affordability. My favorite 3 features: 1) Connection with social media When I create a new client or prospect profile, Nimble immediatelly finds matching profiles on Facebook,...

Cons

Hi Art, Thanks for providing such a detailed response that listed your 3 favorite features of Nimble! We're very happy to provide you with insight on your contacts by automatically linking data from the contact's social accounts to their Nimble record then extending that so you can view the contact's data on any webpage you are in, including Gmail with our Nimble Smart App. We're very proud of this feature and our Group Messaging feature that includes email templates and tracking capability! Thanks again for your wonderful feedback and being a Nimble customer. We'll be sure to share the feature request for an improved dashboard with our Product team. Cheers!

Christopher R.

Still has some minor functional issues, but it works well

My method of contacting potential buyers is easy; easy use of group messages; organizing my life; tracking my sales

Pros

Easy access to Contact's social media; calling possible sales deals; visually easy to look at; i like the reminder to check in with contacts feature

Cons

Organization of your tasks -- i wish there was a way to sort into a phone sheet so you can see every major who what phone and a quick mark to complete the task. Some issues with Nimble adding bad data into your contacts. No way to get rid of duplicate entries easily.

Hi Christopher, Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :) We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how Nimble locates your contacts social media when using the Social profile matching tool and adds your contacts information directly to your contacts record. You can definitely merge duplicate contact records within Nimble by selecting both contacts and selecting the option to merge these contacts. Best, Olivia Nimble Customer Success Ninja

DG

Debbie G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Nimble Review

Keeping track of all of our clients and prospects. Being able to stay in touch and know who we are staying in touch with and who we need to reach out to. Those are main benefits of this software.

Pros

Much easier to use than my previous database tracking system (InfusionSoft) Pretty easy to make sure I am staying in regular touch with my clients. Good price for what you get!

Cons

There are a few things I wish it could do differently. Example: When I send an email blast to my contacts thru Constant Contact, I import the list of who opened my email blast and add a tag for that blast. But then I have to manually update each contact in the list I pull up off the tag to reset the timer. Also, I've had some issues with font sizes changing or not being consistent in the email templates that I've created. I have to test and retest those usually several times to make sure they look right.

Hi Debbie, Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :) We are so glad that Nimble is helping to make sure that you remain in touch with your clients on a regular basis. Did you know that you can use the Task feature in order to set reminders to follow up with your contacts? You can definitely use the Stay-in-touch feature in order to set a reminder to follow-up with your contacts in bulk. Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more. -Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

Nimble - Relationships made easy

Overall, I have had a great experience with Nimble. It gives me a greater sense of organization. Having the software worry about contacts/clients rather than me is a dream come true.

Pros

I love how the integration with Office 365 and G Suite. It makes building my contact list fast and easy to do. I don't really have to worry about manually keeping tabs on my contacts. I can just login and see my dashboard and review the last time I've contacted my clients.

Cons

Navigating tends to difficult at first, but once you are over the learning curve then it tends to get easier. If you follow the tutorials and use Nimble for awhile then you can start to get a feel for it. It's hard to get use to at the start.

Hi there, Thanks so much for leaving your feedback! We are really glad to hear that you've enjoyed Nimble overall, especially when it comes to integrating with Office 365 and G suite. We understand that there can sometimes be a learning curve with new software. We are always here for help and provide many resources. You can reach us at care@ nimble.com and/or join our daily Q&A sessions! Best, Shani ¿¿ Customer Success Ninja | Nimble

Publishing, self-employed

Nimble

Now I’m easily able to keep up with my schedule from anywhere and am making much more meaningful connections with clients.

Pros

Easy to set up task and routines. Shareable across computer and smart phones. Makes it easy to be productive from anywhere. Great resources available for business owners.

Cons

Confusing when it comes to intergrating with social media. Tricky to get it to sync between devices the first time.

Hi there, Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :) Nimble enables users to log into their Nimble account from anywhere, and even use Nimble on their mobile device. There are many integrations Nimble offers with social media. We are always happy to share our best tips and tricks to make this seamless. Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more. -Olivia | Customer Success Ninja

JK

Jim K.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Great and yet Simple to use.

Very user-friendly and only offer what's really required so less clutter.

Pros

It is very user-friendly which is a big bonus. I have tried several different software and this was the easiest to use and offer only what's required so less complications. The best feature is being able to add contacts from Gmail Account.

Cons

I have not tested all of computers but it does not work 100% on chrome-book so I could not use all of functions on Gmail window and it occasionally does not show on the right hand side panel where it supposed to show.

Hi Jim, Thanks for your feedback about Nimble being user-friendly and adding contacts from your Gmail account! You're correct, Nimble is not 100% compatible with Chromebook, however, you'll be able to utilize all of our features from any Mac or Windows computer on a Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer browser. Thanks again for your feedback! Cheers, Samantha Lead Customer Care Ninja | Nimble CRM care@nimble.com

HS

Heather S.

Food Production, 1-10 employees

How did we before...

Have a regular monthly order, I can see on my dashboard what everyone in my base is showing or reminding. I was able to sit down look across the board and turn a regular monthly order into a professional yet fun/silly event based on National Taco Day and my purveyors had specials as well. It was an upsell but also an way to show them we see them as people and not a customer number. Now we do the order based on purveyors, day of the month and/or a request per them. Its like seeing the financial future and the ability to grab it.

Pros

How does it know!! We are small but have orders out months in advance and just did them as they came up. Now I get ideas from purveyors to customers just because base info matched. I can present my purveyors new item and idea to a customer a month out. I see future everything on my dashboard and can preview, brainstorm and have a great new idea and items before the customer knows they want to try something new!

Cons

Information overload and repeat reminders so I actually mentally blank over a contact or special because I see it every day. I feel like all the info we get on a customer is way more than we need, however it leads to new contacts. Win- Win

GZ

Gonzalo Z.

Great experience, I love his flexibility and suport. Help me grow faster than I can, I´m grateful.

Pros

I´m start a new service entrepreneurship until a year in my country Santiago of Chile. When I study a CRM to help my new business I decide to use Nimble basicaly for his performance whitout expectation. In a weak a learn to used the app it´s very friendly and organize my sales strategy. Now after a year I have to stop to sell cause a over sell. The app exced my expectation and help me to grow my sales from cero to more than US$ 10 millions in a year. I´m realy grateful to Customer support representative and his team.

Cons

I hope more integration with external apps like trello, or more functionallity to follow the closed contract strategy and his track steps implementation.

Hi Gonzalo, ¿Thanks for reaching out and for your feedback. (: We are so happy to hear that Nimble was able to provide support for your growing business, and that our Customer Success team was helpful in your endeavor. You can definitely integrate Trello and Nimble using a 3rd party integration called Zapier. Please feel free to reach out to us at care@nimble.com to learn more. Best regards, Olivia

SM

Stephan M.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Best SRM in the market.

After testing fews SRM/CRM, I decided to subscribe to Nimble. I am a real fan since then. I really love: the integration with all kind on Social Networks like Twitter, LinkedIN (even if LinkedIN has limited the access), FaceBook and some others. the integration with your Imap email the easy way to add a new contact the App in IOS. the customer care that is really nice and fast to answer. And now that Nimble has received a $ in Serie A funding, the team will probably develop new features. I can't wait !!! Congrats to Nimble team.

Pros

easy to use. easy to integrate with social networks.

Cons

not enough fast in release news features need to be more proactive with your activity export to CSV need to improve

Hi Stephan, Thank you for sharing your review of Nimble! We're so glad to hear that you are making the most of Nimble's integrations with social, email, and mobile. :) We are continuously working to bring new features to the table, as well as improve on existing features. Our team is very excited for what the next chapter of Nimble will bring! We'd love to hear more about your thoughts regarding CSV exports. Please feel free to share your feedback with us at care@nimble.com, and we'll be happy to assist! Best Regards,

Oil & Energy, 201-500 employees

Good CRM for building relationships

Pros

We recently started using Nimble. It synchronized all the contacts, calendar and emails, but the import works only for the last 3 months. It works to be integrated with Mail Chimp and Google G Suite, and some social media platforms. We can get the conversations from different social media platforms which makes easier to manage different projects.

Cons

Would be nice to see better integration with Linkedin and also Facebook messaging. Functionality can be improved.

Hi there, Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :) We are so glad to hear that you were able to connect your email account to your Nimble account. After you have made this connection that last 90 days worth of your emails will sync to your Nimble account and continue to sync moving forward. LinkedIn made the decision to close their API a few years back to all 3rd parties. However, you can definitely download the Nimble Contact Add-in to your browser and use this directly within your LinkedIn account in order to find information about your contacts and add this information directly to your Nimble account. Best, Olivia Nimble Customer Success Ninja

PC

Pearl C.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

You need to find your own workarounds to the system

Helps me stay organized, but sometimes leaves me more confused.

Pros

I asked for multiple pipelines and it happened! Good to know their R&D team is responsive. I chose it because it could open in my email provider (Gmail) and it was simply priced.

Cons

It was frustrating that there is only 2GB for email tho I don't need Nimble to store my emails, but some how Nimble needs to store my emails to work. I don't feel like that's my problem and I shouldn't have to pay extra for that. Updating a group of contacts is also difficult, and the easiest way is to re-upload and tag, then merge contacts, but it's quite tedious. It's imperfect for sure, and requires your own workarounds

Hi Pearl, Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :) Nimble users asked, and we listened. Our team recently released our multiple deals pipeline feature that enables Nimble users to create as many pipelines as possible, and add customized stages to each pipeline. After connecting your email account to Nimble, the last 90 days worth of your emails will sync to your Nimble account and continue to sync moving forward. These emails, and large attachments take up the majority of your storage. However, in order to reduce your storage users can always disconnect their email accounts from their Nimble accounts and reconnect it to Nimble. Best, Olivia Nimble Customer Success Ninja

DD

Dustin D.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

I use Nimble for my small business, and it's been a great tool for organization and prospecting.

CRM without the extreme complicated interface of Salesforce

Pros

Social media integration. It really gives a great snapshot of my contact. So when I call them, I have every latest detail right in front of me. This helps tremendously with conversation starters.

Cons

A little confusion when adding new People/Companies. This is mostly with the extension for Chrome. I wish you could convert a people contact to business and vice-versa.

Hi Dustin, Thank you kindly for your review! We're ecstatic to hear that you are using Nimble for your small business to organize and qualify potential prospects. I definitely agree that having the social media integrations right at your fingertips really help with getting the conversation started! Currently, contacts cannot be converted to companies or vice versa but I'm happy to offer some suggestions on how to avoid importing the incorrect type of contact. Feel free to reach out to me at care@nimble.com for details. :) Best Regards, Samantha

Biotechnology, 201-500 employees

Seamless integration and easy to use

Where nimble really shines is its almost artificial intelligence like ability to mine contact data and organize them. It can even pull info from signatures. It integrates basically into every software imaginable to make it easy to pull contact info, and then makes interacting with subsets of clients (using an easily searchable database) a breeze.

Pros

We are currently testing this software out mostly to track contacts and to better coordinate between project calendars. It was very easy to set up, mostly because Nimble makes it extremely easy to import existing contacts into its system. We originally we're afraid that having info from a variety of different programs that we tried to use in the past, or that different people exported in different...

Cons

I think the main weakness is trying to get data out of nimble to try and send to others. For example, if I try exporting a subset of my contacts to share with a colleague in another group, it usually comes with extra information and columns that I then have to either delete out myself or just explain to my colleague in person.

Tyson S.

Helps to keep track of my relationships with my prospects and customers

Pros

Love the social streaming. Helps me to learn more about people without needing to do as much research. Tags are awesome for organizing people and activities.

Cons

I would love to be able to integrate Nimble with Send Out Cards to schedule and send cards. Also it would be nice if it integrated with more email platforms than gmail and office 360.

Hi Tyson, Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :) We are so glad to hear that you are loving having the ability to connect your Twitter account directly to your Nimble account and view your feed, as well as schedule Tweets to go out at a later date. You can definitely use our IMAP connection within your Networks & Imports page in order to connect additional email providers. Best, Olivia Nimble Customer Success Ninja

JW

Jeff W.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Now with better integration into Outlook, this is a great CRM for my needs.

Tracking notes on specific deals or individuals and having those notes and related emails in one place. Connection to LinkedIn and Facebook.

Pros

Inexpensive, plugin for Outlook to quickly capture in from email contacts. Group emails come directly from my address, not a 3rd party "on behalf of" so it is less likely to be flagged as spam.

Cons

I wish the monthly subscription included more group email access (like the beta period did). I wish Nimble had 1-way or 2-way sync directly with Microsoft's People app so I could add contacts to one and selectively sync based on something easy to add/remove in bulk, like Tags.

Hi Jeff, Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :) We are glad to hear that the Nimble Contact Add-in within your Office 365 account has been helpful in locating more information about your contacts. Our Business plan includes 100 Group Message sends, 25,000 contact storage, 2GB of storage per user, and all other features for $25 per user per month, and $19 per user/per month when on an annual plan. However, you can definitely add additional Group Message sends. Reach out to our Success team at care@nimble.com to learn more. Best, Olivia Nimble Customer Success Ninja

SE

Shirin E.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Nimble is really designed to find clients, discover relationships and follow up in the best way.

We uncovered opportunities from clients based on the excellent follow-up capabilities of this application. We rarely "forget" about clients because of the keep in touch feature which we love.

Pros

I love the ability to follow up automatically with clients and to stay on top of current clients and prospects. Additionally, the social integration allows me to know the temperature of my client before reaching out to them. This is also one of the lowest cost CRM's I've seen on the market.

Cons

I'd love to see better native integration with an inbound marketing software package. There is decent integration now to Mailchimp and there are some 3rd party integrations. I'd love to see one where sales and marketing could be on the same page.

SS

Sanoussy S.

Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

Agile review

It's an application

Pros

it is interesting from there use,because it is unpopular all over the world.

Cons

This application allow us to fully understand the effects

Joseph R.

Machinery, 201-500 employees

My Favorite Storage Arrays

Overall experience has been amazing, their tech support is always helpful and quick to help.

Pros

Nimble Storage has quickly become my favorite go-to for storage arrays. Why? Because of the amount of out-of-the-box features they come with including ease of use, ease of administration, native deduplication and compression, and auto-replication.

Cons

They can be pricey, but rightfully so, there really isn't anything I like least about these.

Hi Joseph, Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :) We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to store your information in Nimble. Nimble offers a Contact plan for $9 a month when on the annual plan. Reach out to care@nimble.com to learn more. -Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Joel B.

Consumer Electronics, 1-10 employees

What I think about Nimble

I can quickly create, modify, or view contact data with Nimble's Prospector App from any location online. Due to the removal of API access to CRM tools by both LinkedIn and Facebook, this is very crucial. I also frequently use the group chat and email tracking.

Pros

It is simple to use with a small learning curve that makes it easy to switch from other CRM software to Nimble

Cons

Nimble costs a lot of money. I understand how incredibly helpful the software is but a little reduction of their prices can help onboard more users.

LJ

Latrice J.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

This CRM has my helped my company tremendously

An overall great CRM when it comes to company's organization needs.

Pros

Through customer follow-ups on social networks, we were able to gather client information, and the software reacts fast to the execution procedures in specialized marketing initiatives. It is without a doubt a fantastic tool that affects the dynamics and growth of tactics.

Cons

Even though Nimble refreshes all of our funnel information in real time, it does not permit us to directly compare data.

Garick C.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

be Nimble, be quick, never trust a salesman that sounds so slick

Learning experience for sure. Bled sweat and tears, pushing hard after hours and on weekends too. Shady, shady company. Uses people and throws them away. CSR told me he thought I was doing a great job, didn't look me in the face before he left on vacation and then his VP and HR fired me the week after.

Pros

I guess I am grateful that I learned to be more careful who I trust and where to dedicate my energy and efforts.

Cons

I was employee #7, accepted a starting salary less than my first entry level job because I believed in the dream of this product. Ask around and see if any of the original employees are still around. CSR sells a great story and at the end of the day, he's a salesman that lacks integrity.

Edwin O.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Best tool that makes delivery of service to customer simple, easy and effective.

It has helped me a lot in interacting with my customers thereby tracking the relationships between each other and mostly it has helped in securely storing information about my customers .

Pros

First this software not only helps in customer delivery but also it helps in storage and track of customer details where they are the relationships and what they ae doing. Next the layout of this nimble is not only nice and simple but also it has no difficulty in learning. Lastly it does not only track but keeps history of the last customer you interacted with.

Cons

Since I have not used for a long time, it is hard for me to say negative side of this software but there is this issue that it requires to reload the page every time I use the shortcut to move back.

SH

Steve H.

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

Mostly a good experience. The mobile experience is not so great.

All social interactions in one place ... As our office goes to Office 365 ... hope to integrate further ... but IT might not allow.

Pros

The auto integration of things ... Adding the new business card scan is a great example of stuff I love.

Cons

Mobile - Why do you make me hit EDIT to see a contacts spouse/children's names. If I am at an event and see a client across the room ... I need to get to this info fast. This is a frustrating user experience. If I put in a business address for an Account ... I would like it to be easy to copy over the address at the contact record level. I realize not every contact is located at the corporate address ... but for the people I call on ... most are located there.