OnContact CRM 7

CRM with sales and marketing automation

OnContact CRM 7 Reviews

Chris S.

Chad H.

User friendly, ability to create great lists and get quick data from the results (of email blasts etc.).

Madison M.

Cons

There is nothing overall that was disliked, the only thing that was cumbersome was our initial data import.

Andrew F.

Deduplication can be difficult when individuals change addresses.

Drew N.

Lots of customizable search options and features, but it's too programmy in the language and execution, which makes it difficult for folks who aren't computer savvy to understand.

Jonathan C.

4.4

Great software for building and managing relationships

Using the dashboards, our sales team is able to track prospects through the selling process and manage the new customer funnel with ease. Management has much greater visibility into new business, which helps plan long term growth. We are also exploring the Opportunites functions to manage new product development, which will give sales better information when visiting customers.

Pros

The OnContact 10 update has brought so many feature enhancements, it basically a new piece of software. The adaptive interface is slick and intuitive and the integration with the Workwise ERP system helps easily us move marketing leads to customer sales orders. We like the mobile interface, which allows sales to plan more effective trips and have the most up-to-date data at their finger tips.

Cons

OnContact requires someone to "care and feed" it, but this is true of any software. I highly recommend anyone looking to implement OnContact invest resources for the indefinite future to be the owner of the data. Maintenance is key to getting the most out of this software package.

Excellent Product for Manufacturing Business

PFI's experience with OnContact has been great for our business. From our sales to implementation, OnContact has been with us every step of the way. This software is great for tracking leads, activities, opportunities, and customers. The integration with Outlook has been a big time saver for our sales staff. The mobile app helps our sales staff continue to be productive even when on the road. Overall our experience has been and continues to be great!

Pros

Ease of Implementation Ease of Use Training and Implementation Services Service and Support User Interface Integration with WorkWise ERP Integration with Outlook Mobile App

Cons

More automation could be built into the software for workflow processes

A good budget-friently contender

Been a great team to work with, just not super satisfied with the app execution in a lot of areas. But works well enough for the price, and they do a pretty good job on the support side.

Pros

Original attraction to the software was the ability to connect with Outlook, and have custom tie-ins with our in-house built CRM to port over the data. They worked super hard to properly map and port our existing data. Pretty much nailed the quote as far as time and expense if I remember correctly. Cost effective: we will save quite a bit over 5 years by hosting on-site, as we already had the internal...

Cons

Phone app is useless. It's not actually an app, just a webpage port. None of our staff can or will use it. Outlook connection isn't great, but I think that's more on Microsoft than OnContact. We switched to G-Suite several months ago and support for that is minimal, so waiting to see further development on this. Again, any upgrades and new features are still included in the price, so definitely worth...

OnContact CRM 7 review

Pros

I liked that, once updated to the cloud version, I was able to get all the features of a more expensive system even if it takes more clicks.

Cons

I don't like how many clicks or windows needed to add activities or find the information I need.

More available information about potential customers to make better informed decisions on how to close more sales and help assist on areas of focus for the company

• Our initial training on CRM, when we knew very little about the workings of the system was not very informative. Going into it I thought we would be told how we needed to use the system rather than We would have to develop how we use the system • The education week that you have every two years at Potawatomie has been a great event for multiple employees from our company. User group meetings helps...

Pros

Items that are beneficial • Common screens on all desktop and Mobil devices. Not until we upgrade to version 10 were our salesman able to use CRM when they were going or leaving the customer • Ability to download data to Excel. The features of Excel allow sorting and filtering of data for advanced sorting of data • Mapping – Visually seeing locations of customers and plants that are close to the salesman location is a great time saver • Calendar – As the manager, to have the ability to combine all the activities into one calendar as an over view of where everyone is going

Cons

• Link to Web Pages – We have linked our web page to CRM in November of 2017. We are still only getting about 20% of the contacts that are not automatically getting into CRM • Not all the fields on an opportunity are editable on the same screen. Example is interests are changed on the main opportunity Detail screen • In version 8 there was a more visual representation of parent companies and divisions a separate location. This was removed in version 10. It would also be beneficial to have the ability to see and org chart for the contacts from one company

Great Program, Awesome Service/Support

OnContact has truly taken our business to the next level. Our Sales team utilizes the system on a daily basis for all customer calls, meetings, quotes, Sales Funnel, and we have even included our Customer Service team to the program to keep track of all customer calls, incidents, etc. Our Product & Engineering team utilizes the system to review the Sales Funnel and keep track of forecasting all...

Pros

Customization of program to suite our company's needs Easy User ability Easy to export and import data

Cons

No dislikes to the program and if any questions arise from an utilization aspect, the OnContact team is always readily available for a quick webinar or phone call

OnContact CRM by Workwise

Our experience with OnContact has been very positive. We were able to bring more users onboard for a lower overall price than we had with a previous system. The responsive design has allowed our Team in the field to use the application on their mobile device when needed. OnContact provided additional features that allowed more of our Team to be engaged therefore reducing the amount of manual work we had done on our previous system.

Pros

OnContact was awesome during the onboarding process. Our contacts were very attentive and responsive to our needs. OnContact was able to guide us when converting from another system and then customizing various features to meet our needs. Being "cloud" based allows all our users to access the system no matter what their location. System speed and response time has been excellent. OnContact is releasing new useful features on a regular basis that benefit our organization. Example: Customized Searching, Mapping, Integration with Google, Bulk Emailing and being able to track marketing campaigns.

Cons

The application is NOT optimized for data entry. Although you can use "workflow" to change some data in bulk, it can take a lot of clicks to update some data points. User defined import is improving but not at the level of some systems that allow you to update data using an import.

Review of OnContact 8

I have noticed that our Loan Officer's that fully utilize this system get a lot of value out of it. It has been helpful for us to track which customers are working with which Loan Officers.

Pros

OnContact has helped our sales team to keep track of communications with potential customers. It is a versatile tool to track different opportunities, set reminders, and store information. The connectivity with Outlook makes it easy to track all email communications while not having to input much additional data.

Cons

There have been a few times when I've noticed the formatting of certain activities or opportunities changes after they have been input. Deduplication can be difficult when individuals change addresses. Importing can take some time to ensure that you are not adding duplicate information to the system (this is an issue with anything like this I realize, and not necessarily unique to this CRM).

OnContact CRM Software Solution

Love the people at Workwise! They are top notch. Service is amazing!!!

Pros

Customer service is over the top excellent. Working with the developers and trainers has been a great experience. They truly listen and understand your individual needs. Very reasonable pricing too. Like the dashboard for daily activities and the fact that you can add activities without them being tied to a contact or company. We've been able to incorporate our custom processes into the CRM system.

Cons

Not as easy to use and navigate as I would like. Would also like to see some canned, but sophisticated reports other than having to do individual searches, i.e. pipeline reporting. The marketing component of the CRM is not very easy to use compared to other systems. We're doing some work arounds.

Statistical Management

My representatives at OnContact have been very accommodating. They listen and assist me in a knowledgeable way. They work me into their schedule as soon as they can.

Pros

When I started at our nonprofit, I was challenged to find a CRM software that I could customize to capture statistical data, manage shared contact information, and measurable results. This software has accomplished that.

Cons

It is not as easy to run reports as I would like. Sometimes screens are slow to close and open.

OnContact

As with any tool, if it used consistently and properly it proves itself. OnContact has proven itself within the first 6mo of implementation. The Marketing Campaign module has allowed us to contact our customer base more seamlessly and quickly than our old process.

Pros

The ease of setup and customization and use of the system was key to evaluating and purchasing this solution. Customer service is key to any partnership, the interaction that we received from our OnContact team has been amazing. They have always been there when needed. Online Training Tools are very effective and readily available.

Cons

More Intuitive Sales Funnel and Dash board.

We considered a lot of CRM solutions and I couldn't be happier with OnContact!

Compared to our previous CRM, OnContact is a lot easier to use and learn. I like that I can drill down using the interactive dashboards, and I can also easily customize my own view of our data. As a manager, this allows me to better understand our sales process, and I always know what's in our pipeline. The Outlook and QuickBooks integration is also extremely helpful and saves us a lot of time. We are currently testing the website integration feature so we can start converting our online visitors into leads.

Pros

Compared to our previous CRM solution, OnContact was a million times easier to use and learn. Our sales and marketing teams love it. The interface is very intuitive and simple, yet robust. The interactive reports and dashboards are great and I love being able to easily customize my own view. I also like that it integrates with QuickBooks and Outlook, which saves us a lot of time. I was concerned about transferring all our data from our old CRM to OnContact, but it was a seamless switch. My interactions with their support team have also been good. You can tell they know their product inside and out and are always helpful and friendly.

Cons

I like that it offers a lot of "extras" such as an email designer, but I feel this feature needs enhancement. It meets our needs for now, but doesn't quite have all the bells and whistles we're used to in a stand-alone email marketing solution.

Easy to use and loaded with features - excellent value for the price.

Oncontact saves us a lot of time and money. Our customer service has improved a lot, and makes it much easier to manage our pipeline.

Pros

We are very impressed with Oncontact . It's very user-friendly - which means our team is actually using it this time, unlike other CRM solutions we've tried in the past. This was also a great value for us - the price includes a bunch of extra features, like marketing automation, sales automation, and an email designer. It's convenient to have one system to handle all these things, and it's been a big cost saver for us too.

Cons

Customer service is outstanding, but it's not available 24/7. The Oncontact email designer doesn't have as many features as a stand-alone email designer. I'm hoping they add to it in future versions.

Not the Best CRM, but a Good System

Pros

This software is very easy to use. I was introduced to it as a cold caller and later my company started using it as a CRM. I like that can customize the dashboard, save searches, and assign tasks to co-workers. I do this a lot since I track leads and follow up with prospective customers.

Cons

If you don't use the exact work or phrasing, you can have duplicate entries which are a headache. You can merge them, but when I first started using this software, there were several occurrences of my entering information only to be told that the entry already existed.

Excellent product and support!

Overall our experience with OnContact has been positive! The technical support we have received through the customization process has been outstanding. Rep and his team are great to work with!

Pros

We were able to customize the CRM to fit our unique needs of our business with the guidance of our project manager - who helped us through a huge conversion from our old system to OnContact. The transition between our old system and OnContact was seamless - and we had zero down time the day we cut over to the new system. Our staff is loving the new CRM - easy to use and so many capabilities that our old system did not have!

Cons

At times the system runs a little slow when generating larger reports. The system set-up area could use some updating - search features do not seem to work so one has to scroll down through the entire list to get to the item you want. It would also be nice to have an administrative feature that shows who is active in the system at any time. Currently you can see when someone has logged into the system last -- but have no way to see who is actively on the system at any time.

A very nimble CRM platform

They have been a long time partner. I have other vendors, Workwise is a true partner.

Pros

The agility it provides. I am able to pivot quickly and make changes that enhance my business. Within minutes I can track new data.

Cons

It needs to grow a little in the Social Media arena. The platform has done quite well with digital marketing, now lets expand to Social marketing

Great CRM Product

Pros

OnContact CRM is easy to use, easy to navigate, and easy to export the data to help understand our opportunity outlook. The flexibility to have an app on my phone helps be connected to OnContact at all times.

Cons

Currently have no complaints, any issues that have arisen have be handled quick and professionally.

Pros

It is the easiest CRM that we have looked into. For Sales people that are not IT savvy, they can pick it up and use it almost immediately. It has a clean look and the reports are easy to run.

Cons

Support is needed to customize reports. The mobile app is a simple version, it would be nice for the app to have full functions abilities.

Easy to use & great Customer Service

Pros

I like this easy to use program. If I have any problems whatsoever, I email & get an answer back usually same day.

Cons

Sometimes they offer upgrades and we're normally not notified as to "what the upgrade" consists of. It'd be nice to know what upgrades are happening .

OnContact CRM

Greatly improves our communication between our inside and outside sales people

Pros

User interface. Easy navigation. Clean screens. New home page with badges is very nice New mapping functionality is great

Cons

Lacks true workflow functionality. Have been told this is coming in a future release.

This CRM is robust and does the job

To customize this product it is required to employ a OnContact team. It requires a lot of building to get it to work based on business logic.

Pros

The on premise program us robust and does a solid job at keeping track of clients information. The cloud solution is more customizable compared to the program.

A CRM with Great Customer Support

Pros

OnContact has plenty of options and fits most of our needs. The Customer Support is very quick to respond and answer any questions.

Cons

It has less compatibility with other software compared to the larger CRMs. There is a learning curve to managing the software.

OnContact

We are tracking all activities of our sales staff and forecasting out deal closings. It has given us great optics on when things will close.

Pros

Ease of use. Right out of the box it was easy for us to get up and running. Within just days we were using the CRM. The support and service when getting set up was second to none. They walked us through everything and made sure we could use the product to the full potential. Any ongoing questions they are always there for us.

OnContact CRM

Pros

I think this CRM system is extremely easy to use. It's very intuitive to me.

Cons

The IOS app has glitches and doesn't fluidly scroll. It's constantly logging you out and making you log back in.

Outstanding CRM

Exceptional experience, easy to use, plenty of tutorials and not clunky.

Pros

The software is very intuitive and integrates seamlessly with Outlook. The mobile app has great functionality that helps me manage my activities on the go.

Cons

Sometimes the software can take a awhile to load