OnContact CRM Reviews

4.28/5 (9 reviews)

Lora Wetzel

We considered a lot of CRM solutions and I couldn't be happier with OnContact!

Reviewed 2017-07-31

Compared to our previous CRM, OnContact is a lot easier to use and learn. I like that I can drill down using the interactive dashboards, and I can also easily customize my own view of our data. As a manager, this allows me to better understand our sales process, and I always know what's in our pipeline. The Outlook and QuickBooks integration is also extremely helpful and saves us a lot of time. We are currently testing the website integration feature so we can start converting our online visitors into leads.Compared to our previous CRM solution, OnContact was a million times easier to use and learn. Our sales and marketing teams love it. The interface is very intuitive and simple, yet robust. The interactive reports and dashboards are great and I love being able to easily customize my own view. I also like that it integrates with QuickBooks and Outlook, which saves us a lot of time. I was concerned about transferring all our data from our old CRM to OnContact, but it was a seamless switch. My interactions with their support team have also been good. You can tell they know their product inside and out and are always helpful and friendly.

Renee Dylan

Easy to use and loaded with features - excellent value for the price.

Reviewed 2017-08-04

Oncontact saves us a lot of time and money. Our customer service has improved a lot, and makes it much easier to manage our pipeline.We are very impressed with Oncontact . It's very user-friendly - which means our team is actually using it this time, unlike other CRM solutions we've tried in the past. This was also a great value for us - the price includes a bunch of extra features, like marketing automation, sales automation, and an email designer. It's convenient to have one system to handle all these things, and it's been a big cost saver for us too.

Anonymous

This CRM is robust and does the job

Reviewed 2018-03-14

To customize this product it is required to employ a OnContact team. It requires a lot of building to get it to work based on business logic.The on premise program us robust and does a solid job at keeping track of clients information. The cloud solution is more customizable compared to the program.

Jon Perman

Looked for a system to manage our customer relationships and this product hits a home run for us.

Reviewed 2017-07-31

some users need to just be reminded to enter their customer interactions. Management usage is the key to acceptance.The flexibility allowed us to easily taylor this product for our users and the intuitive interface was easily accepted by them.

Rachel Cusatis

Excellent ROI.

Reviewed 2017-08-11

The product is very user friendly. As someone who set up the software for our team, this was very important to me.

Melinda Sherwood

Small business

Reviewed 2014-10-27
Review Source: Software Advice

Simple to use, very easy to keep track of clients.

Chris Arthur

Good all in one CRM, no 24/7 support

Reviewed 2018-10-21
Review Source: Software Advice

Easy of use when setting up the products for our employees but also a very user-friendly platform for our agents to use as well.

Jim Pelting

CRM Review

Reviewed 2017-04-06

Easy to use and quick to learn. The customer support and free training seminars are offered frequently and a plus.

Justin Leonsteiner

Terrible CRM

Reviewed 2017-04-05

Very slow and tedious and slow. We used because of of the ERP system we use, but I would not recommend this to anyone. Some good features but it is more confusing than it is helpful.