OneBill Reviews

4.7

How would you rate OneBill?

Pros

I have increased my productivity by a significant amount using OneBill. It has been a great tool for my business.

AJ

Andy J.

I have worked with Onebill for over 2 years and have had a great experience with the team. We have never had an issue or downtime with the software.

Reza K.

I like the ease of use and out of box integration with QB online and payment processing platforms.

Reza K.

Cons

However, this is a limitation on our suppliers part.

Reza K.

Sometimes it's hard to find the reports we need.

Robert A.

OneBill for all products

Our experience has been really positive. Their team is really responsive to our needs and works with us to make sure that they are always developing and improving their product. They are receptive to the features that we find important.

Pros

1. Everything is highly automated, but it has flexibility that allows us to customize it to meet our needs. 2. Monthly invoices are a breeze to generate and send to customers. 3. Setting up new customers and getting their billing configured is a simple matter, straightforward and fast.

Cons

1. Being a company that customizes solutions for our customers we always end up in situations where the default configurations do not always work for us. In these situations I often have to reach out for support and I am glad that their quick response can lead me to a solution that can get me to where we need to be or they add it to their development plan for future deployment.

Thanks for your wonderful review, Philip. We're constantly improving our product and we take pride in supporting our customers.

OneBill Software Review

OneBill did an exceptional job of executing and extremely complex conversion from our previous platform we had used for 20+ years. Beyond billing our migration this project required complex integration with our custom built back office software which OneBill navigated skillfully and thoroughly. Onebill’s team provided excellent project management, a thorough understanding of our business needs and tremendous flexibility to accommodate our specific requirements.

Pros

Easy to use, very flexible and customizable

Cons

Very different then previous (but mostly in all good ways)

Pros and Cons...

Pros

Continuous upgrades and improvements and Support feedback

Cons

Rectifying invoices has limitations and a bit time consuming to navigate and understand the features

Great system, even better team!

We only use the platform for billing and it performs excellent. The staff and team are second to none when it comes to support and working with us.

Pros

There is a lot of flexibility to customize products and pricing but can still be managed effectively.

Cons

Rating of calls. The creation of usage rates is confusing and the rating and taxing process has some hurdles but I am told this has been resolved and improved upon.

OneBill Software

As our business has grown, OneBill has helped us support our billing operations every step of the way.

Pros

OneBill allowed us to automate our monthly billing saving hours of work for several people each month. The software is very reliable and the customer service and support are exceptional.

Cons

OneBill does everything we need it to do and more and over the years of our usage there have been many enhancements to the platform. Reports and export of data could use improving. Certain items that should be user customizable require technical support assistance.

OneBill improves my productivity

Pros

The best part of using Onebill is that it is such a time saver for me. Say goodbye to manual processes in billing. OneBill brings great automation tools to my billing department. I can set up a new customer and plug in their subscriptions in no time. After that, OneBill takes care of everything automatically. It can send the bill to the customer, collect payment, send receipts, remind customers who are overdue.

Cons

The big thing missing from OneBill is the ability to generate a statement of account for a customer. This would be useful to show a customer’s account history during a given period of time at a glance.

Flexible Billing and Agent Commissioning

There were times where we faced some issues with pulling reports but their team was very quick to solve the issues. Overall, happy customer :-)

Pros

We have been using OneBill for last 2 years and we're glad that we found OneBill for our agent commissioning. Their platform is very flexible to configure it based on our need and their product studio and price personalization is top notch. OneBill has a lot of features that we don't need. But one of the main reason we chose OneBill is that their real-time agent commissioning which we didn't find with other products.

Cons

I'm all good and happy with their features and product capabilities. But I think their UI design could have been slightly better. Sometimes it's hard to find the reports we need.

Thank you for sharing the wonderful review, Robert. We appreciate your feedback and we're always trying to improve our user experience.

Extremely Functional with good Flexibility

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a telecom billing solution.

Pros

The OneBill team put tremendous thought into bringing a channel friendly billing solution to the market. This allows our partners to utilize a fully functional tenant of OneBill.

Cons

The only major drawback is the limited ability for custom reporting. They provide a terriffic set of out of the box standard business and financial reporting but when custom reporting is needed, extracting exactly what you need can be a challenge. That said, we rarely need custom reports because their canned reports are pretty encompassing.

Feature Rich Software at a Reasonable price

Onebill cut our billing tasks and time consumption in half. Almost all billing tasks are automated, keeping us and our customers satisfied

Pros

Migrating from our old billing platform to onebill was seamless and the onebill staff guided us every step of the way. Integration with numerous third party services consolidates billing operations into one easy to use platform.

Cons

Certain functions could be streamlined for quicker daily access. Slow speeds during peak hours.

Tiered Billing

Everyone at OneBill has been very pleasant and patient with the process. We have a very complex setup requirement and OneBill worked patiently with us to implement our operation.

Pros

Single billing database, yet tiered to address, direct, partner, and white label billing.

Cons

Custom reports cannot be created directly and require that OneBill to create them. Data is not easily accessible and search for information can be tedious and time-consuming.

Thank you for sharing the wonderful review, Nick. We appreciate your feedback and taking your inputs to improve our product.

Can't live without OneBill

Customer support has been exceptional. My billing process used to take me literally a full week each month to complete the process. Now, with OneBill, I'm done in two to three hours.

Pros

The platform adapts to all of my needs. Rarely is there something that can't be accommodated. It is very intuitive and covers all of the bases for me.

Cons

Any implementation challenges were minor and simply due to the necessary learning curve.

I have worked with Onebill for over 2 years and have had a great experience with the team. we have never had an issue or downtime with the software.

Pros

Cons

I like to have this integrated with our suppliers. However, this is a limitation on our suppliers part.

Pros & Cons of OneBill

Easier to manage & follow up the aging report & manage telecom taxation issues.

Pros

The product is relatively easy to use. New hires can be trained fairly quickly.

Cons

Rectifying invoices has limitations & is complicated.

Always implementing new features, and customer service goes the extra mile - always.

We needed a billing system to allow us to work efficiently as we grow. OneBill has done just that.

Cons

Thank you for your review and we are always committed to your business growth through our platform support.