All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

OnePageCRM

Action-Focused Sales CRM Software for Small Business.

OnePageCRM Reviews

Cool approach to CRM, and great support to go with it.

I don't like the bigger, more clunky CRM options out there, so was thrilled to find OnePage CRM. It's super customizable so we can use it for our membership organization to track everything from membership to events and sponsors. The "Next Action" feature is the best in the industry, and downloading to spreadsheets happens in seconds, so we can do everything we need to do. I gave 4 stars because...

Cons

Hi Ray, Thanks for recommending us! Appreciate your feedback. :) Did you know that OnePageCRM is integrated with MailChimp for mass email marketing. You could perhaps set up a next action "send email" and mark complete in bulk once you send the campaign: http://help.onepagecrm.com/article/208-how-assign-actions-to-multiple-contacts Would this help you guys out? Keep in touch! Carmel

OnePage drives my interest in selling

The greatest thing about OnePage is that I open it and I get to work. I used to force myself into a weekly discipline of reviewing an excel spreadsheet and outlook contact base. OnePage CRM has changed my attitude and approach. It's easy to access, engaging and it drives your interest in selling and business development. The interface is intuitive and simple, all the while OnePage offers powerful...

Pros

Helps get organized and increase sales, user-friendly interface, integration with mail & calendar, perfect for service companies, good value for money

Cons

They just added the multiuser function, so you can set a user as administrator and invite other members. But basically every user has the same permissions.

OnePageCRM is an excellent fit for our uses

We were using Salesforce. It seemed complicated for our use. We sell one time and if the prospect becomes a customer that is it, at least that is how we imagined it would be - we have expanded our use considerably now that we have discovered the power of OnePageCRM'S multi-layered filtering system. We probably would not have discovered all the ways we could use the filtering system without OnePageCRM's...

Cons

Hi Phil, Thanks for your generous review of OnePageCRM! Great to hear you were able to customize the CRM to suit your business needs using our Tags and Custom Fields features! Laura

I've used a free trial of this software and I really liked it!

Forces you to get things done!

Pros

It's different by design - it forces you too be make this next thing, to be in the flow, to work and to sale. It's a great motivator, while many other software suites are demotivators - they are too complicated and need an administrator to work properly.

Cons

I really liked it but it seems that it doesn't suit into our workflow, where people are overmotivated. We also missed some features, like Web forms captures and email tracking that can be found in other solutions.

Hello Yan. Thanks for your kind words. As users of OnePageCRM ourselves we agree when you say it's a great motivator! Happy selling ^Evelyn

Amazingly easy-to-use CRM

I am so glad that I discovered OnePageCRM. Our nonprofit has virtually no budget so it was nice to find one that was priced fairly. We could never afford the high-end CRM's. But this one, is a near-perfect fit. Great design, remarkable attention to details/features, and superb customer support. Bar none.

Pros

Elegant user interface, simple, clean, uncluttered (okay that last part was redundant). Super responsive customer support which is one of the main reasons I highly recommend this software.

Cons

Because OnePageCRM is primarily focused on sales, using it for our nonprofit means some workarounds. It's more like we don't use some of the features as sales tools.

CRM

Good in general. Customer support is excellent.

Pros

The report features as an administrator are good and the customer support has always been 100% excellent. Fast, helpful and reliable support.

Cons

Bulky - for fast use it could be easier.

Easy to Use

We've been using it for about a month now and so far it's going great. Everyone is easily getting the hang of it.

Pros

This software is easy to use. It allows you to track deals and contacts - while also being able to add your own custom fields to be filled in. We also use Zapier to automatically add contacts into OnePageCRM.

Cons

There are some fields that aren't available with Zapier to automatically be entered into contact and deal fields so we have to manually enter them. We hope they are working on a fix for that so that things can be more automatized.

Uncluttered, Simple but Sophisticated CRM

Customer service is absolutely fantastic. Very prompt, courteous and helpful.

Pros

It doesn't have over the top bells and whistles. Some CRM's assume have way too many options and it requires way too much time to learn how to use them.

Cons

I don't have any dislikes about OnePageCRM. It's a great service as is.

Just what I needed

For the price, Onepage CRM was the perferct solution for my business at the time I found it. It has saved me money and time so I don't have to enter a new client's info twice.

Pros

Simple and easy solution to track all my client emails. Love that I can track hone calls done from skype.

Cons

I really wish I could sort entries by first name. You can only sort by last name. There is no quickbooks integration. I wish I could integrate it with SendPulse (my email client). Mailchimp is the only email client option.

Excellent for first time CRM users

Keep up the great work.

Pros

This tool is really simple and it’s perfect for small teams who don’t need the complexity of a big CRM tool. We needed a tool to manage our contacts and reminders to follow up. This tool allows for just that and gets out of the way

Cons

It’s not possible to sync your gmail contacts automatically. You have to purchase a separate plugin. This is such a basic functionality that I expect for a CRM to have natively

Import Options

We haven't been using it for long, but so far it's been working well. However, it's like any change - you have to get accustomed to it.

Pros

We created zaps in zapier to automatically add contacts from several different triggers. The customers are created and then we just have to assign them to the correct owners. Creating deals is very easy as well.

Cons

There is no option to import deals (only contacts). I had to manually enter over 500 of them.

Simple and effective

Pros

Easy to use, great for personal use. It more than does what I need it to. The revolving follow up feature is great for easily seeing my overdue and daily tasks at a glance

Cons

There is currently limited customisability, although this works for me as I prefer using something simple. I can though see how it might have limited effectiveness with a large business who needs to have multiple departments and features.

Amazing product

OnePage is an affordable, straightforward and sleek product which has completely changed the way I do business forever. The thing that really separates OnePage from all the other CRM products I've used is its clear, simple and concise layout. Gone are all the cluttered tabs and annoying, messy interfaces, replaced with an easy to use and ergonomic platform. It also features a wide array of optional integrations with a variety of financial, communication and lead generation services which really help my workflow to run smoothly. The customer support team is friendly and helpful, they provide free webinars, videos and were always open to any feedback or suggestions I had. I honestly can't recommend this product enough, for 11 a month, you really can't get any better.

Cons

Simpler, but still fully-featured alternative to Salesforce

Great tool for sales forecasting and business planning overall

Pros

Interface is great, and it's really easy to add new projects and timelines for team collaboration. Way easier to navigate than Salesforce's complicated interface

Cons

No major cons. We've really enjoyed the functionality. Perhaps better exportable reporting into PDFs or something similar, or more dynamic email reminders

Great CRM Software!

Pros

Great for client management including contact information, sales, projects, invoicing, and solutions.

Cons

This software is great! I can't say anything bad. I do wish that it integrated with more programs; for instance, it does not sync with my Microsoft Outlook which would be fantastic!

Different and better in so many ways

After using Salesforce.com for many many years, and then trying out several different CRMs, I found OnePageCRM. What an eye-opening, refreshing experience. Actions clearly mapped out. Easy tagging of tasks and contacts. Adding Deals - no problem. And just the right amount of reporting and tracking. Seriously - this got me out of the "business" of feeding my CRM to the business of selling my services and servicing my customers. The support has been second to none also. ALWAYS a quick reply with helpful meaningful information. If you need fast, light, effective, and effective, OnePageCRM is the way to go.

OnepageCRM: The Name Says It All

Pros

What I really like about OnepageCRM is the ease of use. That may be an over-simplification, but it's very intuitive. The workflow is straightforward, guiding even the newest user in a logical workflow to make sure all the critical information is recorded. You're also not bogged down in the non-essentials. If you don't need to use it, you're not forced to click through it. It's a very click-efficient app.

Cons

Honestly, nothing really stands out. I could complain that I don't like the color scheme for some of the dashboards, but that would just be petty of me.

OnePageCRM is our favorite CRM Software to use hands down!

We've utilized and set up numerous CRM's for clients and have remained faithful to OnePageCRM since we discovered them in 2014. Their customer service can't be beat and the ease of integration of other applications makes our job that much easier. Training sessions are vital in our daily routines, which is something OnePage provides, so that we have more time to work on other tasks while our clients get hands-on guidance, directly from the source. It's been a treat getting to know the team at OnePage and I'm happy to give them a great recommendation!

Cons

OnePageCRM has been easy to use and effective in capturing the information I need to make a sale.

With CRMs I've tried them all, some had too much or too little of what I needed, sometimes the learning curve on those CRMs was ridiculous. OnePageCRM was so easy to use and get started. I love that I can quickly add a contact from LinkedIn to OnePageCRM. In the first two months of using it I found an increase in sales and bookings. Having been a GTD fan for a long time, OnePage fits the way I work. There are some features I would like OnePage to have but they are all minor. OnePage gets the job done.

Cons

Super Software for Sales and growing your business.

OnePage is an essential piece of software for our business. We have thousands of international contacts and OnePage facilitates us to organise them effortlessly. We have a very busy workload and OnePage ensures that nothing slips between the cracks. It allows us to measure our activities for our clients, saving us valuable time with reporting. It clearly sets out our employees' tasks for the day, improving our time management. We would highly recommend OnePage for any business.

Cons

A CRM the way it should be!

We love using One Page CRM because it is clean and simple. Easy to use and highly efficient. We love the next action feature. Makes things so much easier to manage.

Cons

Hi Steven, Thanks for reviewing OnePageCRM. Great to hear our simple, Next Action approach to sales is helping you Get Things Done! Laura

Great organizational tool for prospecting!

OnePageCRM has helped me to keep up with my business prospects and follow up with my current customers. I've found it to be wonderful software!

Pros

I loved how I could keep up with my customer prospecting and organization with this software! The reminders I could set helped me keep up with tasks to follow up with prospects!

Cons

While this software is very helpful, I also found that I could do the same organizing in a Google sheet. This does have the reminders and many other helpful features though.

Using OnePageCRM for SME to organise Customer information.

Pros

I like the out of the box up and running experience you get. The video tutorials showed us how to import customers and get the most out of the CRM. The pricing is good and meets the budget for SME companies.

Cons

A little to light on the reporting which requires exporting into excel to preform any detailed analysis.

Impressive!

OnePageCRM is a very impressive tool with a perfect overview and constant reminders for the next actions to be taken! I strongly recommend it.

Didn't care for it

Pros

The design of the program is pretty neat and the paid features are nice. Not for somebody who wants a free CRM.

Cons

I liked it and probably would have used it had I spend the money after the free trial. If you are willing to pay, then get it.

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to review OnePageCRM. I'm sorry to hear you did not sign up for our CRM but maybe you will consider us in the future may you ever need another CRM. All the best, Evelyn

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.