OnePageCRM Logo

OnePageCRM

#1 Action-Focused CRM Software for Small Business

OnePageCRM Reviews - Page 3

A SalesPerson Crm

I really took 3 weeks off recently and decided to move from the Outlook Desktop world to all online and based around Google Apps. I needed A Crm that focused on follow up and keeping good notes and also keeping track of my calls and actions. I Checked out dozens of other Crms on the free trial basis and most are the same. They keep track of notes and calls, and put your next actions into a to do list...

Pros

Action Stream, Action Stream, Action Stream better than any to do list or task manager I have seen. Simple Interface Skype Caller built in Call Tracker Built in Pleasing to the Eye Descent Customer Support it is possible to get someone on the phone Tagging They are in Ireland ( kinda cool)

Cons

Google Contact Integration by Pie Sync, Does not bring Picture or Address over and slow to sync to Google Contacts, sometimes does not show up for a long time and I always have to check to make sure it made it over, then manually add photo and address if important to me. This alone is very bothersome to me and if I left would be for this. Have to add +1 in front of phone number to work with Skype,...

Easily to Use, Friendly UI, Vertical Management

So with $15/ monthly, it fit with self-user like me (

Pros

+ Pipeline & Goal is visible, you could use easily and custom. It appear front of your eyes. + Like the name, everything show in a page for all (different with other UI as Agile/ Salemate/ Hubspot/ Bitrix...) - kind a classic, I love it after try dozen of 3-column-page of other CRM: messy eyes + CUSTOMER SERVICES: they are a live and help you strongly, friendly also. I love to work with people and OnepageCRM did great for user (I luckily talked with Sarah, Lecetia - both kindness) + Vertical Management as "Status", as you "Category" to work not eye-looking to many column. + Commission rate, we are already to know how we gain after we help our customer solve their problem.

Cons

- Need more UX, friendly click as "Add a Contact/ Deal/ Company" - Should plus "+" icon somewhere for short-cut add new Contact/ Deal/ Company - Add multiple "Contact" to a "Deal" (B2B normally require more than a person in a purchase)

Hi there, thanks so much for the positive review. I'm delighted that you enjoy using OnePageCRM. Noted about the UX ! ~Sarah

Easy to use and cost effective

Easy to use and cost effective. Great support

Pros

Easy to use and cost effective. Great support

Cons

Email Templates are very difficult to use and needs big upgrade. Should include recent history list so you dont have to search again.

OnePageCRM, the best tool to close sales

It is the best software for sales that can exist. It has helped us a lot to close deals and increase the sales of the company. It has a very good system for tracking customers and following up with them in such a way that we can achieve successful sales and satisfied customers.

Pros

It integrates many of the applications that are used daily such as Gmail and Facebook, so we can keep in touch with customers through these platforms. I recommend OnePageCRM to all companies that want to increase their sales and attract new customers, because it is a useful tool, where you can follow clear objectives to meet the goals and not lose contact with regular customers and potential buyers. Everything is in a single software without the need to install any additional application. It is very easy to meet the goals of the sales process, because it has an easy monitoring of the activities that are performed with each client.

Cons

Sometimes it is a bit tedious to search for customer information as they are easily lost. They should use a search system where this problem is solved, especially for salespeople who have large customer portfolios. For new salespeople, it has been a little difficult to use the software, although in a few days, they have already managed to use most of the functions.

Thanks very much for your great comments, Helene! We're delighted to hear that OnePageCRM has been a very useful tool for you and helped you during your sales process. We'd love to get more details on your feedback about our Search functionality and what we could do better to improve this feature based on your needs. Can you please reach out to our support team at support@onepagecrm.com with more details on this? Thanks very much in advance :) Cheers - Larry

Great for small business owners

This is far and away the cleanest way to both keep a client database and to map out good times to interact with or follow up with each of them to push them down the sales pipeline. There are no more unknowns, or questions about when I should call--I just open the app and see who's on my list for today.

Pros

Besides the initial tour around the program, no training was necessary (although provided in free seminars). It's very intuitive to use, and while it's not a quite one-stop-shop like Hubspot, it's pretty darn close. The best part is the underlying philosophy, where once you act on a client you are encouraged to set the next step or goal for them to keep them moving down the sales pipeline. Nobody gets forgotten, no deadlines passed; it's great!

Cons

Importing mass contacts can be a little difficult, mainly due to the likely ubiquitous issue that import data doesn't often neatly match the software you're using (ex, First Name, Last Name vs Last Name, First Name).

Hi Rebekah, thank you so much for such a great and positive review. I love hearing how easy you've adapted to the system, and the fact that no deadline passes and nobody gets forgotten is proof that you're using OnePageCRM to its full potential. Noted about the import! ~Sarah

We Used Many CRM Platform Before Falling in Love w OnePage

Outstanding. I am a CRM fanatic and have used OnePage to build my business for several years now. We went thru many different platforms over our company history, even developing our own CRM software at one point, but we needed cultural acceptance to get our team to buy in. OnePage provided that along with terrific training, ease of use, great customer support, human engagement and a platform that drives sales (as long as you work it every day).

Pros

Ease of use was critical. CRM is as much about cultural acceptance as tech capability. If the team won't use it and won't learn it, it doesn't matter what it can do. Ease of use of OnePage and the training and customer support that come with it are exceptional and provided quick cultural acceptance from our team.

Cons

Some functionality is yet to be developed to match their bigger (more expensive/complex) competitors. But this con was relatively easy to accept. The team at OnePage continues to innovate and develop improvements.

Hi Marty, wow what great feedback, thank you! I'm so happy to hear that OnePageCRM is helping you grow your business and that your team is equally as happy with the CRM. We always say that you don't need an IT degree to use a CRM so ease of use is part of our ethos! ~Sarah

Hidden Gem

Excellent, from the product/user experience through to their sales and support.

Pros

Having worked in the CRM sector and having been a user of multiple CRM platforms, I have to say this is a simple, functional and effective tool. They have nailed the features that you actually need and avoided adding a vast array of options that only confuse and often sit dormant as they are 'nice to have' but not really needed. When you do need a specific function, they have add-on features available.

Cons

May appear too basic for some users but i think you need to make sure you are selecting features that are really needed and beneficial.

Switched to OnePage and couldn't be Happier

We made the switch from high-rise CRM and found the transition to be extremely easy for the entire staff.

Pros

I think the live support is one of my favorite things about the company. Especially during setup, when then questions were very important, it was wonderful. They quite literally had our backs..

Cons

Not much to complain about, it really keeps us Task orientated.

Hi Kevin, thanks for the positive review! I'm part of the Customer Success team and I'm so happy to hear that you've had such a great experience with us. It's brilliant to see you use OnePageCRMto help you keep track of your tasks! ~Sarah

One Page CRM

Working with the team at OP has been a wonderful experience. Carmel in particular went above and beyond during the onboarding experience and training to ensure we were equipped with the knowledge and tools we needed to begin our CRM journey. The customer support we have received to date has been incredible. The software is so easy to use and manage and is a major asset to our team.

Pros

A major benefit of One Page CRM is how easy it is to use it. The next action functionality is beyond very beneficial as is the lead capture tool.

Cons

In order to integrate this solution better in our business, we would love an improved quoting functionality. This would eliminate the need for multiple software.

Hi Tracey, thanks so much for the positive review. I'm part of the Customer Success team, and I'm delighted to hear that you've had such a great experience with us. I love hearing that you've found OnePageCRM easy to use and beneficial (specifically by using the Next Action)! Noted re the quote functionality. ~Sarah

OnePage CRM review

This has really helped us to become more efficient and potentially grow our reach.

Pros

This software was so easily customisable and easy to use.

Cons

It would be great if it was integrated not just with whatsapp but also zoom. It would be great if users could email each other (making it easier to communicate as a team and stay on the CRM all day) It would be great if you could ask to remove some fields you do not use.

Hi there, thanks so much for the great review. I'm so happy to hear that OnePageCRM has helped you become more efficient and grow! I love that your introduction to the CRM was nice and easy. Noted about the integration with Zoom! ~Sarah

Super simple CRM

Again, OnePage is great for many business types. I've never had a reason to move CRMs for my needs. If your business is hugely transactional and you need to manage a large sales team and their productivity, this might not be for you. But if you and your team are pretty self sufficient I think it's a great tool.

Pros

I've been using OnePage for over 4 years and have always liked it for its simplicity and ease of use. It's not the most feature rich CRM but for many small businesses or sales orgs you don't need all the bells and whistles. The Action page makes tracking your to-do list easy and contact management is intuitive and full of good features like Tags which make sorting via your contacts, your team members or groups really easy. They have solid app connections with other platforms and I've always had quick responses from their customer service teams. Base price includes BCC emailing directly into your contact file which many competitors charge for. Adding/removing users and subscriptions is super simple and the price is great for the value OnePage provides.

Cons

There are definitely some limitations but it really depends on your business needs. If I had to pick one it's the Action page. As much as I also think this is a great feature of OnePage, it can get a bit unmanageable if you aren't keeping up with it. Many of my BD targets take numerous attempts to reach or there is a big gap between each contact so if you don't update your dates in the Action stream it looks like your entire book of business is behind. Also they have a great Evernote integration but it's really annoying because your formatting is lost from Evernote to OnePage, so a super long set of bullets in Evernote just becomes one long paragraph in OnePage which makes reviewing yours or your colleagues notes very difficult.

Hi Andy, thank you for the positive review! It sounds like you're using OnePageCRM to its full potential and we seem to be a good fit for your business. You're right about the Action Stream, if you don't keep up with the Next Actions, then you'll find some overdue action build-up, and that is as intended because we don't want your leads to falling through the cracks. Also, noted regarding the Evernote integration! ~Sarah