Onlive Reviews

Onlive

Ticketing and registration solution for event organizers

Onlive

Review Summary

4.8

User-friendly DIY software to promote on-ground events and track event performance

I was looking for a solution to design an event detail page along with an embedded registration form that I could customize. And be able to track sign-ups easily.

Pros

It’s user friendly! There are many customizable options, but it’s guided enough to ensure I don’t accidents create something hideous (like creating a personal blog page). I can add other administrators to help me with content population too :)

Cons

Nothing! Maybe having a mobile optimized version of the reporting pages? But then again, I’m usually on my laptop in the office...

Game changer for event management

Pros

Very smooth and clean interface, the check-in system that works flawlessly, the easy to set up app and website. The many insights we have found about our guests after starting to use onlive. It also integrates with our current analytics tools.

Cons

We don't have any complaints yet after using the system for several events.

Great value for the money - a user friendly end-to-end full package platform for any event!

We solve all of our offline and online meetings with one platform.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use. Takes 5 minutes to get familiar with the platform and start creating websites, registration forms and apps. Really like the curated experience that kick off the progress and its impossible to fail to build a beautiful site and yet it feels really robust.

Cons

I wish that you could get more features in the free version.

Great out of the box solution for events

The friendly team at Onlive are a delight to work with. Always willing to find a solution so matter how big or small the problem is.

Pros

The software is so easy so set up. Within days we were able to start taking transactions and selling tickets to our customers. The support team are fantastic and are always able to help when we need it.

Cons

More control over the look and feel of the programme and ticketing l would be appreciated but overall the solution they have provided has a very easy customer journey.

Intuitive, easy to use

Pros

The platform is very intuitively designed. I was able to find what I needed without much guidance. I love how quickly and easily I can set up registration websites I've also received great support from the team - helping to troubleshoot, customise solutions and answer all types of questions. The team is very responsive and accommodating.

Cons

There are a few small improvements can be made here and there. Hope to see them implemented soon in future product updates.

Can Highly Recommend!

Pros

It’s ease, functionality and design blend well to make the overall experience seamless and super user friendly!

Cons

Some of the colors can make it hard to decipher