PayPal Zettle Logo

PayPal Zettle

Mobile point of sale software to process online payments

PayPal Zettle Reviews - Page 2

1,970 reviews

They Keep Making it Better

Overall PayPal has been fantastic to use. With features like PayPal Here and their new online invoicing for business accounts we have been pleased with the product. Fortunately we don't need customer service often but in the cases we do, we are hoping they'll work to improve the training of their team so that they sound like they care about helping.

Pros

What I like most is that the brand is trusted when it comes to online payments. People know that if they pay through PayPal, their payments are secure.

Cons

Their customer service has gone downhill over the past 12 months. Their team seems indifferent to helping and they seem to communicate a "this is our policy" style of customer service instead of a genuine desire to help.

This is where the e-money is

The PayPal Here app is great to view and maintain the e-money with ease. However, with your bank in the pocket, you have to be extremely careful to protect your phone.

Pros

PayPal is a great solution to pay in the e-commerce platform as it'll secure your transactions while securing your money. Many freelancers use PayPal to get their payments and many vendors support PayPal as their primary transaction platform.

Cons

They are strict in policies and will block your account in case if they suspect you have violated their policies. However, some countries do not support PayPal. I think it should be available for more regions as some businesses only allow PayPal for their transactions.

I use it to check in on my funds, see what clients have made payments, and to see about any issues.

A place for my clients to make payments safely, easily; and I can check up on that when I need to.

Pros

It's easy to use, I can use my fingerprint to sign in and right away get a view of my funds. Also, I can easily send funds to someone/business.

Cons

When I have had to deal with "cases" or payment issues, it's impossible to get any information on the app, it's impossible to check in and write back on any issue-- you need to jump on the website to do that. Also, it would be great if more info was provided to small business in regards to protecting the funds, or dealing with a charge dispute. The funds are immediately removed from the account for up to 75 days, that's too long.

Paypal

Its worth it! I travel alot so when I'm on the go an need to check out something or write and invoice I need it right then and there and i just log into paypal and handle what i need to handle

Pros

I love pay-pal for all my small business needs so when I saw the app was available I had to have it. I installed it on my smart phone and let me just say it lives up to the pay-pal brand. I love it everything I need is at the touch of my fingers.

Cons

Sometimes I feel like I get a little unorganized with it and it takes me a while to find something simple that I could find easier on the website. However I feel like its not hard at all to get back on track and find what your looking for

PayPal Zettle's POS is Gold

I love the flexibility Zettle brings for my customers. Contactless payments were just not an option before for my buisness, and now I don't have to miss out on those sales because I've included everything from gift card to credit cards. The POS is gold. I I personally feel Zettle's dashboard is a little more effective in displaying payment history but overall great option for small to medium size businesses.hope it can work for you tool!

Pros

PayPal Zettle comes out of the woodworks with an easy way to navigate. From tracking my sales to managing a vast variety of customer payments, I have no problem with finding everything on their dashboard for easy referral. The Purchase Protection for buyers made it extremeley easy to settle a payment dispute last week. Their grace period of 180 days was pretty fair for me to contact their Resolution center which ultimately escalated to a longer date. However, it's very easy to link bank accounts and receive your payments just like regular PayPal!

Cons

it was very easy to contact the Resolution center, customer service took an obscene amount of time trying to convince me my dispute wasn't in my favor... They claimed I wasn't eligible for a refund, so I did not recieve a full refund and was not reimbursed for the full price and shipping costs. Prepaid Cards are NOT eligible for Purchase Protection!

Crítica Paypal Zettle

A principal experiência é referente a pagamentos internacionais e movimentação da conta, que ocorre com extrema agilidade e sem burocracias.

Pros

O paypal zettle é um software de fácil utilização e que é bastante utilizado para pagamentos internacionais, o que faz dele um excelente aplicativo, pois o dinheiro já cai com a conversão. Por ser um banco digital, apresenta diversas facilidades, sem processos burocráticos para movimentar a conta e com um excelente atendimento ao cliente. Destaca-se em relação aos outros aplicativos por ser bastante utilizado em transferências internacionais.

Cons

Sinto que falta uma opção de "poupança", no qual o dinheiro renderia a uma determinada taxa quando deixado lá. Também sinto falta de recursos como "cashback" e cupons exclusivos da paypal.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Zettle is our payment device for our 2 showrooms

Zettle is the easiest way to receive mobile payments; the only thing is that the percentage taken on the sales is quite high but for a start it is perfect.

Pros

It is very easy to add products on Zettle, and to make payments with it as long as you have wifi and your phone. It is quick for the customers, and reassuring. It is also very easy to extract the data from the app.

Cons

Sometimes on my phone I can't find a product that has been created in the app, for some reason... It is also impossible to customize the VAT rate on a specific product. It is also not very easy to find back the transaction of customers that want to have a refund.

Paypal Here is our choice for merchant solutions

Tp described our overall satisfaction, i would say 10/10 or 5 stars, we been using it for 5 years and business has been amazing with their product services and customer service. We were able to expand and reach people online door to door and in store and management is easy with details transactions and info. Highly recommended.

Pros

We loved everything about paypal here their rates a very competitive and their software is really great im able to use it for online, in store, or on the go transactions. There easy to use free spftware and hardware allows you to use ur phone to swipe cards or take cash where ever you are.

Cons

We can't even think of something we don't like about paypal here.

PayPal works well for my small business

This is such a helpful tool for my business. Making daily transactions easier and faster, and making clients feels safe and secure with the purchase.

Pros

This is such a great tool for my business. It works especially well for older folks who do not have a PayPal app and that "don't trust" online purchase. With a swipe of there card they can quickly purchase items and move along.

Cons

I do not have any dislikes as this product has helped me tremendously. I'm not sure what could make the app better.

Paypal, Expensive but profitable.

eBay buyer and seller. I gave them 9/10 just because of the costumer support, I hope every company will hold such great costumer support.

Pros

Paypal has really good security and the best consumer protection. Paypal is an eBay app. I have been a seller on eBay and I'm still a buyer. A lot of times I was not in really terrible situations and Paypal's costumer support saved me, and brought my money back. The whole amount.

Cons

Paypal are taking a lot of commission for every transaction. They're really expensive than the alternatives. Their website is really terrible and pretty old. The new design its a little messy but you can still see some old pages.

Highly Recommend PayPal

Pros

I love the way PayPal is set up and super easy to use. The layout with categories of tabs and simple labels really helps the not so skilled people to be see and understand and be able to use quickly. The downloadable reports are great for reconciling and keeping records straight. There was a problem once with transactions not being emailed to us and the PayPal reps helped us work it out.

Cons

I don't really have much to say about not liking it. I really like most everything about PayPal. Maybe one thing I wish is that we could print a label directly from PayPal instead of having to copy it down.

I own a seasonal business so I don’t need a regular POS system. PayPal is perfect for my application. I don’t need to have a minimum of sales so it’s very flexible. It was a life saver this past fall for us.

Pros

This credit card system was very easy to set up and use. It was a last minute decision as our previous credit card mobile system kept crashing causing long wait times. PayPal saved the day. We only need a mobile system seasonally and they are the go-to for us. I highly recommend PayPal.

Cons

There’s nothing to not like! My business loves it!

A very good but expensive payment processor

It is a very useful app, both to make payments or receive payments, as to be used as a payment gateway on our websites, its integration is simple and has the characteristic of being able to handle euros or dollars which is very good.

Pros

I love how easy it is to pay or receive payments through this platform and the accepted that is worldwide makes it very commercial, and that its use is very necessary, it should also be noted that the process of payment and receiving money is very fast. In addition this app has something very important for programmers and is that its integration to different websites or systems is super simple, and is easy to use as a payment gateway.

Cons

It also has things that I do not like, I think the technical support is bad, in addition to the commissions charged for transfers in my opinion are too high and finally it sometimes lends to cheat because when the person transferring, claims the money, usually wins the dispute without really being right.

So much better than Cash App

Pros

I like how easy it is to transfer money.

Cons

I would like more cash giveaways as incitive.

Best payment Gateway for International Payments.

There are very few Payments gateways in India which offer International Payment Transfers with minimum transaction fees so worth a try.

Pros

It is one of the best payment gateway available with lot of security for International Payments. Mobile app is quite simple but with limited features. Transaction fees are low. Customers don't need a PayPal account. Transferring money is quite fast.

Cons

Takes a lot of time and data to register the account. Can't Edit even your name once you create an account. Mobile app Should have more features like web version. Although money transfer is fast but they hold the money.

Glad I switched!

It connects very easily to your phone right out of the box but you should charge it fully for an hour or two before first use.

Pros

Taking payments in person is a problem that needs solved for solopreneurs like myself who doesn't work out of a building. So getting a free card reader from Square was awesome and it worked well. But when Paypal Here offered their better bluetooth wireless card reader free, I switched fast! Customers always asked about it especially older customers who thought it was neat to keep it in my pocket.

Cons

My only con is that I forget to charge the device a lot which is my fault! Once fully charged it does it's job and last a very long time on a single charge. I wish it had an auto turn off function when it's idle for a bit.

Pay and gt paid instantly with Paypal

Pros

Fastest and most convenient way to pay and get paid. I am also a Freelancer providing services to different countries and I would normally receive payments through Paypal. My clients find Paypal safe, easy to use, and flexible when it comes to payimg salaries and services where employees are of different country. I like Paypal because i can also link my mobile wallet where transferring of money is easy with less fee.

Cons

They should improve more on customer support because there are certain inquiries where direct answers and assistance can take more than 48hrs.

Send money with a click

I use the app a lot when I buy online, I put my email and I make the purchase only with that, since it is affiliated with my bank account.

Pros

Paypal has been one of the pioneers of sending payments with a click from your cell phone, wherever you are and from anywhere in the world. Something I like about this app, is that it is in almost all the shopping pages, and easily add the email and your payment data are automatically placed, it saves you time writing your card numbers and all that process tedious that we hate when buying online. He has made several good updates that helps you facilitate the entire purchase process and send money to your friends.

Cons

This app asks for a transfer fee to other accounts. The calculation is depending on the amount you transfer. I think it is the negative side of this, since there are other app that do not ask for a fee, although this is quite reliable that your money will arrive where it is intended.

PayPal Zettle Review

With the Pay Pal Zettle card machine, it is possible for me to provide my services to my customers and they have the possibility to pay for them by card, and they can even pay in installments.

Pros

What I liked best about this software was its practicality. It manages to bundle the card machine with excellent rates along with an excellent and functional business management application.

Cons

Although they are excellent, I believe they could offer even better rates. With lower rates they could bring in more clients, which could be a great alternative for growth and expansion of the company.

Use It Almost Daily

Pros

Paypal has become such an easy way to pay for items, place soemthing on credit and overall has been a nice way to engage with clients payments. I love that it tracks all you're transactions, and you can pay others as well. Friends in need of extra cash, money in the account, or just a gift you'd like to send!

Cons

There is very little I actually don't like about PayPal. They have awesome cash back, great deals or spending so much money, and money recieved back for spending. It really has transformed the way I spend and cash flows.

Paypal App

I've had a terrific overall experience with Paypal Here app and it is one of my key payment processing companies plus the app makes it a breeze to login and get a quick snapshot of sales.

Pros

It's easy to use- you can set notifications too so when you received a payment you will receive an email. Lots of great features and integrates well with website or even email links etc. I can create sales buttons for my site or links for payment within seconds.

Cons

Not much to complain about here. as with all payment processing platforms the transaction charges can mount up with volume. 2.9% + .30 per transaction

Life saver for small businesses!

This app allowed us to accept credit cards for our small business and basically have faster access to our money.

Pros

The Pay Pal Here App was an absolute savior for our small business. It allows you to get the sales from credit cards that you would not have been able to get without using this App. In todays world it is ABSOLUTELY crucial to be able to accept credit cards because very few customers carry cash. This raised our sales for our small business ten fold.

Cons

The only issue that we noticed is that it does not have an off line mode which to work and if you have bigger sales - I believe it's over $4000/week it takes longer to get your money. I believe it's a 30 day wait. All and all the pros definitely outweigh the cons.

Pay pal is great for buying online

I think that it is exceptionally protected and great to use for online buying.

Pros

I like the usability, as both a client when I'm purchasing an item on the web, and as an entrepreneur, getting installments on the web. I likewise like that PayPal upholds business accounts and consistently attempts to offer the opportunity to be vindicated, assuming there are at any point any issues.

Cons

I accept that there is as yet an issue with finding another Paypal client's name rapidly. It actually takes some time longer than different organizations.

PAYPAL REVIEW

Fantastic product! Easy to use. The employees that have access to it, already know how to use it. Most my employees have been using PayPal for years for personnel use, so I don't have to train them.

Pros

Paypal is so easy to use. What's not to like about? Easy to add funds from my bank account and to refund customers on returns. I have access to all my history of sales and returns. reconcile my bank statements vs paypal is painless.

Cons

I have no complaints about Paypal. It's super easy to use. I havent even tried other products, because I have no issues with Paypal.

Pay Pal App

My overall experience is nothing but happiness and a great tool to invest in for the future and now.

Pros

This software is great for people who use paypal for shopping and paying for internet stuff like food or clothing or anything that accepts PayPal. I find this an easy app, because it directs you where you need to go and like how much you can take out of ATM, and daily balances if you have a good bit of money in paypal. You can send money to people as well as people can send money to you, like in case of emergency or anything of that matter and it will show within no time at all and I think this is an app many should get and try because this PayPal is the future of apps.

Cons

I did not see anything wrong with this app. I have had no problems and I see it as a future tool even for the younger generation and everyone alike. So I would recommend this for sure.