PayPal Zettle Logo

PayPal Zettle

Mobile point of sale software to process online payments

PayPal Zettle Reviews - Page 3

1,970 reviews

Best experience with PayPal Zettle

Overall, I appreciate using this program since it is so simple to go around all of my platforms, which are all connected to where I obtain all of my business information. It has truly been the best software.

Pros

With the Zettle card reader, small businesses may not only collect payments in person, but also handle sales, inventory, reporting, and payments.

Cons

Accounts can be frozen; multichannel sales are available; there is no offline mode.It could take up to two business days to get your funds. Customer service can be difficult to come by.

Review PayPal

I had a problem with my paypal account being hacked and by contacting customer service everything was resolved very quickly. I use it fluently and it is an excellent method of payment, I am very satisfied.

Pros

PayPal is an electronic wallet that allows you to pay online, send and receive money in a completely secure way. The great thing is how easy it is to make a payment.PayPal is an electronic wallet that allows you to pay online, send and receive money in a completely secure way. The great thing is how easy it is to make a payment.

Cons

Currency trading is a real drawback. The fees can be quite exorbitant for professionals. Despite the more than effective security of paypal the risks of scams are commonplace.

Fast and efficient

Paypal is an easily applicable tool. We use it every day in our activities to make purchases payments of products in small quantity, which gives us an advantage over payments quickly. Our suppliers waste time and suffer with excessive fees when we do not use Paypal. Its practicality makes the whole process easier for our employees. We began a recommendation process for business partners to create a large network of users.

Pros

Completely simple to use, user-friendly interface with tips and support, online explanatory material, huge competitiveness compared to competitors in the same industry.

Cons

There is not much criticism, just the need for a good internet for good use and investment in partnerships and marketing making it a more popular tool.

My Experience with PayPal

Overall, I love using PayPal, Once click transaction, I use it mostly for my in-app purchasing, never had to use any other payment app where PayPal.

Pros

So , I use PayPal mostly for my In-App purchase, it is good and safe for international transaction, all you need is the Paypal ID and the transaction can be done, securing fraud, and risk of bank detail release.

Cons

the least I like about PayPal is that it has not much promotional offer for its user. People would use it if they promote its user with its user like G-Pay or Paytm or other does.

The absolute best!!!

I've always used to paypal.com website for years then when they came out with that app I was ecstatic to try it!!! I downloaded it and that was it I love it!!! It's so convenient and so extremely easy to send money and get money in return the transfer to your bank account happens in seconds!!!

Pros

The app is so much more convenient than the website!!!with the app you don't even have to login you just click the app open and there it is all your information is ready for you to go!!!

Cons

They don't have a referral bonus for everybody it's only for selected individuals which seems a little bit unfair.

Easy to use and Good customer service

PayPal Zettle is a POS system that accepts payments, manages inventory, tracks sales, and generates reports. PayPal Here is replaced. A version of Zettle has been available in Europe since 2011. Zettle offers low-cost POS functionality with a modest commitment. The system can be expanded with hardware, but it doesn't offer plan upgrades or add-on services like Square POS's customer loyalty and email marketing programs.

Pros

Strong fundamentals. Non-monthly fees. Non-binding. Low start-up prices. User Friendly.

Cons

No add-ons. Integration issues. PayPal, not your bank, receives the funds.

Best app for sending and receiving money

Easily send and receive money quickly

Pros

PayPal is easy to use from both your computer and phone... The best part is that it works internationally and does auto currency conversion for you... The currency rate always matches the daily rate :) ...... Product purchases or sending /receiving money from friends or family, PayPal is the best and easiet way to deal with money digitally :)

Cons

It can be difficult to link with international bank accounts and getting cash out international with the PayPal debit card can sometimes be difficult....

Paypal

It's a very easy app to have when coming from business. It keeps my receipts tracking with every transaction through the app. Although I haven't gone through the despite in business wise I know it's there easily accessible.

Pros

I love that it's easy to access and function. Simple layout design that doesn't get you confused. I

Cons

I don't like the fees that have changed. Before I use to be able to send $$ to friends and not be charged now I'm being charged. I now stick to strictly business with the app and have chosen a different route for $$ transfer amongst friends and family

A very useful tool!

brilliant! very convenient!

Pros

The Paypal Here App along with the Paypal card reader is a must have for any on-the-go business that needs to take card payments. I have been using the app for about a year to take payments from my clients whilst on the go, it is immensely convenient! The app is very easy to use and only takes a few clicks to set up a payment on the reader - i'd recommend it to anyone!

Cons

I sometimes experience bluetooth connectivity issues with the card reader whilst using the Paypal Here App is the

It is a recommended electronic payment platform, easy to use.

Pros

You can make payment requests to your customers and make payment reminders, you can also share a link https://www.paypal.me/name/amount with which the customer can cancel more easily. Commissions are pre-established, so users have information on this important topic, if you have questions, you can request the commercial fee from the paypal website.

Cons

In the time of use of this tool we have not presented problems, it has worked very well for us. It has a resolution center for cases of nonconformities raised

Simple to use and your information is protected well

I can honestly say I have never had an issue with Paypal, they communicate well and respond quickly

Pros

Can invoice customers directly to their email, my website is linked to it directly so the funds are available quickly. They protect both buyers and sellers from fraud.

Cons

I have not found anything that paypal's program does not do, nor have I run into something that it did not do that I said, this might be a nice feature

Accept payments anytime and anywhere!

I first used paaypals square mobil payment device years ago and was instantly sold. I am able to travel to events and sell inventory while being able to accept credit cards just like I am at my bricks and mortar location. It has helped me grow my business.

Pros

Functionality and portability. The ability to take my business to the next level, traveling to events and new location marketing and selling product.

Cons

Word of mouth is not as wide spread as I thought about this wonderful app. People have trust issues, but I am helpung build their trust and gaining customers.

PayPal Here device works

In our case, as a small nonprofit who has just occasional need for a point of service sale, PayPal Here is our best option.

Pros

Since our Nonprofit already uses PayPal extensively for donations, selecting the PayPal Here device and app was a no-brainer of choice for taking Point of Service donations and sales payments. As long has one has connectivity to the Internet one is ready to take payments with ease

Cons

I don't really have any cons. PP Here has always worked well as long as I could get a phone signal with my cell phone. Our sanctuary is remotely located and there are no cell towers close. One must rely on a WiFi connection in these cases. That has nothing to do with PayPal's quality, though.

PAYPAL is the pay app that all other are measured against.

I've been using Paypal for over a decade. It has kept itself very relevant in the changes of modern mobile payment systems. I hope to see Paypal continue to lead the pack as the years move on. I have the utmost confidence with their security.

Pros

The user interface has remained much the same of the past few years, but with updated security. You know when you're using this program as long as I have that they take user information seriously. They do not change what works on the user's end which is a positive thing for older users. More importantly, updates on import areas such as security are common which keep them ahead of the pack.

Cons

It may not be as fast to go through and pay someone like some of the newer apps out there, but you can be rest assured that the app is secure. There is a reason why they are so well known and all other are compared the Paypal.

Daily Life Saver

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it is very simple and there are so many customization options. I can create invoices and add my logo. I can present my logos that way I don't have to type in the same information repeatedly. I get a notification every time money goes in and out of my account. I just love it and it makes getting paid easy.

Cons

The only con is the fees you have to pay as a business holder or if your sending over a certain amount of money you will have to pay a fee as well.

Love this app

Love it I'd recommend it to my friends and family

Pros

Who wouldn't want to accept payments thru the phone or computer and I heard they are merging also so thays better

Cons

The 5% fee for transferring to your bank but hey i5s better then the others go2bank charges me 10 a month even if u don't use it.

Easy, convenient payments with Paypal Here

Overall very happy with my experience with Paypal Here. It is quick and easy for both the customer and vendor, especially with contactless payments options. The fees are fair and one of the lowest I have encountered. Plus the Paypal name is trustworthy. I highly encourage anyone to look into this payment software and system.

Pros

The software offers a lot of convenient for my business because it allows for easy and instant payments from customers. It has also saved us a lot of payment processing fees, which are lower than most other services.

Cons

Setup is a little daunting but is worth doing right to take advantage of the convenience of having it.

Easy option payment

Its easy to use, their logo is well recognised for payments, they have a 2 step verification for logging in linked to my mobile and email, so the security is 100% safe

Pros

Paypal is a great convenience to pay things online without showing or submitting bank details, just log into your PayPal and submit your pay, most outlets online do accept PayPal payments.

Cons

They do charge fees for late payments or no money in your account if your purchasing items online, although you can use payment plans, PayPal credit

PayPal Here is Awesome

It is very convenient and has saved us in our business because I can swipe cards instead of using our other merchant services, which we are having issues with. My husband has a hard time using it because you have to plug in the cost, then confirm, then confirm again, then swipe. And he doesn't know how to enter all the info if the swipe doesn't work. I however, can use it fine.

Pros

I can take money anywhere! Don't need my computer.

Cons

Sometimes the swiper doesn't work. I retry several times and, if it still doesn't work, then I have to manually put in the number and that costs more.

PayPal

Great experience, easy to use. I recently setup my parents with an account so they can use it for their business. I would recommend it to everyone since its so universal.

Pros

Love that everyone of my customers has a PayPal account so its easy to get payment. Also love the ease of using the app to request or make payments. The online program has great details and is easy for me to use when I need to refund and customer.

Cons

Software is great, its just when I have had to call customer service I am on the phone forever .

Works well for point of sale

Being able to accept credit cards is a must for any point of sale business. This allows me to sell anywhere I am with just a phone.

Pros

You get a little triangle shaped card reader to accept credit cards. It’s a great way to accept another form of payment besides cash.

Cons

Not often but I have had the reader not want to read the card in which case you have to enter the card number manually. But this is rare.

Easy to Use, Costly Effects

PayPal brought ease to my worries by easily formatting their reports with the client transaction fee that I pay outlined for an easy organization for tax purposes. At least as a small business owner, I can save the client transaction fees for the end of the year as write-offs, but that doesn't seem fair just to send someone money to have to pay an arm and a leg. It is free through other sources as well.!!

Pros

The part I like most about this software is its compatibility features & the way that it seamlessly connects with everybody- everywhere. Being able to integrate Paypal Zettle with other products is fantastic and it is so seamless, it has award-winning capabilities.

Cons

The costs associated with the transactions! They are through the roof!! I'm not even joking with you, I save 40% by sending clients invoices through another source, which shall be named anonymous.

Best program for the payment operations

Pros

We use this program to take payments from our guests (I am the manager of a small Apart Hotel). It was really easy to order all the equipment. And also easy to configure and use. You can make as many options of the service as you need, group them into the folders and also make a special button for the discounts. It’s a really good program, because you can set also the different taxes for each position. The sales reports are also very convenient and visual. Money transfers to the bank account very quick (about 1-2 work days). We enjoy this program and don’t want to change it for anything.

Cons

For our company everything is good. It could be wonderful if you add an option to charge guests be credit cards before the check-in as a prepayment.

A great alternative to square

Many pay via cash app or venmo but many prefer card payment so it's a good option to have on hand its not like you are paying monthly fees.

Pros

Money goes straight into your PayPal account and it's safe there . You can use your debit card to cash out .

Cons

None that I saw maybe someone else has reserves about the product but for me it's been Great overall.

Easy way to shop online

Paypal is one of the most tech savyy firm and i always enjoy using the software.

Pros

I live the feature which enables to link paypal account while shoppong online. It avoids the hassle of entering card details which are hard to remember. Paypal also provides additional service like xoom to transfer money internationally which is a breeze to use.

Cons

Paypal should tie up with more retailers so we can directly link our paypal account to make payments.