PayPal Zettle Logo

PayPal Zettle

Mobile point of sale software to process online payments

PayPal Zettle Reviews - Page 4

1,970 reviews

Love Paypal Here For My Business

I use PayPal Here when selling my artwork, and it's been a lifesaver. It's been so easy to set up and accept payments from buyers. I wouldn't use any other app.

Pros

It's incredibly easy to accept payment from buyers, most of whom already have a PayPal account, but if they don't, normally have no problem setting one up to pay me, since it's super easy to do. The money always finds me, comes quickly, and is available for withdrawal immediately, which makes tracking my income really easy.

Cons

The only con I have has nothing to do with the app, but rather Paypal's customer service. Obviously they are a giant company so I wouldn't expect them to be ready to answer any question immediately. But on the couple of occasions I have had an issue and contacted them, the answers I've gotten back have been canned, robotic responses that didn't fix my issue.

PayPal Review

My overall experience has been great. I use PayPal for all my personal needs.

Pros

I have lots of Pro's. This is the easiest way to protect yourself while ordering on-line. They also have a dispute team if you use payment and don't receive, they contact seller and you are promised your money back. Also with family a safe way to send money for Birthdays and Holidays.

Cons

There is a small fee if you use your credit limit option verses direct debit from your bank account.

Very efficient

It is usually a nice option to have available for clients paying for their animal care, and I imagine it would be helpful in any client based buisisness.

Pros

This is a great alternative way to accept payment from clients. Instead of having to wait for someone to read a card number over the phone, they can simply log in and send us payment.

Cons

In order to use this service, the clients must have an account and be able to use the app. This is not the fault of PayPal, it is just an inconvenience.

Paypal for Payment of Services

Pros

I love how secure using Paypal Here is, if there is any error either on my part of through the fault of a client, I rely on Paypal Here's accessibility and purchase protection feature. Especially during a global pandemic, I love the touch free payment options and I am easily able to track my service fees, company purchases and invoices.

Cons

So far, so good! I am really impressed with Paypal Here's value for money.

Easy and Simple

Most of it I would like to say it very useful. I like it.

Pros

It's helpful and useful. It's very simple for use it. A lot of apps they use it for payment. And it has discount on some of these apps too. So more and more people would like to try to use it.

Cons

At the first time when I used it. And I no idea if it safe or not. If it can make this more simple for make sure it. People can trust it and don't have to think about it is really true.

practice

Even if I was not satisfied with my purchase, or if I was faced with a scam, I could cancel the transaction and request a refund. That's really a plus.

Pros

very easy to use, I was using this account for personal use. At the very beginning, in order to guarantee the security of my purchases on the internet

Cons

noting, but Now, I think they raised their fees. When you receive a refund, a management fee is charged, or because of the currency. The amount deducted is really exorbitant at times.

Great for what it is

I've enjoyed using this product because it's so small, so simple, & feels empowering.

Pros

It's becoming less common but I still have people buy art from me in person using a plastic credit card. For these occasions, I love having the PayPal Here app & the accompanying card reader that plugs into my smartphone. It's super easy to use & everyone recognizes it's legitimacy.

Cons

The thing I dislike is the same thing I dislike about all card readers.. the processing fees. I only use this when I have to, though, & the fees seem comparable to any other product of it's kind.

Smooth and gets the job done

Overall, great system. Very easy to use and implement.

Pros

Great features--makes it possible to accept financial transactions at any of our mobile locations with ease.

Cons

The transaction fees are a little steeper than some other options out there, but for the ease of use, it is worth it.

PayPal can be better

in general my experience is positive on the other hand I think that it is very important to have a good customer service and be present in the Arab countries as well

Pros

PP allows us to carry out online transactions without having to communicate my bank details. very practical to pay for our purchases or make a transfer, which is a real time saver. The platform also offers to settle any disputes between a buyer and a seller. Thus, in the event of a disagreement, if the buyer requests it, Paypal can take control of the dispute and try to find a solution.It's a principle of trust that I really like.

Cons

Paypal is not available on all merchant sites. we can only pay via Paypal when the site accepts it, which is not always the case. In addition, you should know that Paypal is entitled to resell your personal data, in particular to Facebook or Criteo for the purpose of "advertising recycling" is it makes you want to not use paypal often enough

Convenient way to pay for online purchases

Pros

Been using Paypal for as long as I used Ebay since it's the most secure way and sensible way to pay and get paid there. Over time more online stores have also adapted to Paypal and it's a very convenient. The best part is probably the ability to link your bank account and credit cards to paypal so loading the account with funds isn't required. Comparing to the banks this is a extra layer of protection and this app allows you to manage everything at your fingertips.

Cons

Not much complaints about the app but Paypal in general often gets abused by the users on the other side of the transaction. I try my best to stay away from buying on Ebay now since many sellers are very dishonest. Paypal will protect you some times but comparing to Amazon and the credit card company they are pretty bad at protecting consumers.

Great for paying bills!

So far, I’ve been able to send and receive money with no issues and have also been approved for a credit card that gives awesome cash backs rewards. What more could you ask for?

Pros

I love how it’s easy to use and navigate. Customer service is awesome! Very helpful! Also, the credit card reward points are great! Best cash back percentage compared to other major companies! No brainer!

Cons

Tough to say. I only had one issue before. I guess the fees associated with sending goods for services seemed very high.

Very Helpful!

Pros

Very easy to use, the features and layout of the app is simple it is not confusing which is important in dealing with your money, to not be confused. Also accessible and connects to almost all of the shopping online websites. Great!

Cons

At first I get confused and upset about it's service charge when you confirm your card but later on it will be return to your account. So all in all it is still worthy and must have application

Paypal is the Best Money Service

Pros

Paypal is almost the gold standard for money service now days. It is widely used on most websites you use, such as Ebay. I usually keep a balance in my Paypal because I use it all of the time. If you don't want to keep a balance there is no issue with that because it will take it directly from your bank account or debit card. The app is very easy to use and navigate on. You can set up a finger print login for better security and not having to type in a password every time you login. It is easy to navigate through all of your transactions that you have sent or received. If you use Paypal then you should be using the PapPal Here App for convenience.

Cons

I wish all of the functions were on the app likes the browser. I had a sender from an unknown source and I could not approve it from the app. I had to log into the browser version and approve this transaction. This may have changed though since then.

Great APP, but not the best in market.

It's a great app for sure, easy and simple to use. Good to receive your daily payments.

Pros

Paypal App is certainly a good way to receive your money everyday. It accept both credit and debit cards and you can transfer money to any person in the world, who has a paypal account, just by typing a e-mail or phone number. But, if your client/suplier don't have a paypal accountm you can't transfer to his bank account. Only through paypal.

Cons

It should have a option to transfer your money to a bank account, not only paypal accounts.

Paypal Here--Perfect for small business

Overall I like the ease of use and the fact that it allows me to accept cards in person over the phone or any other way.

Pros

I like the ease of use, and the fact that you can get paid anywhere. The software does come with a free card reader and a chip reader can also be purchased. The rates are fair. 2.7% on swipes and 3.5% to key in card numbers. It also works with other paypal products.

Cons

It can be complicated and the customer support is not always the best and it really isn'tfor personal or private use.

Easy to Use

Pros

I like that PayPal here is easy to use and the set up is not very difficult. If you already have an existing PayPal account you can easily link the two and which makes things even easier. You can take pictures of your product, set prices, tax and discounts all from the app on your phone if you like. You can fine tune descriptions and other details on your PC if you choose too. The card reader is free and works well with my Android phone and all cards. I have never had an issue with the reader.

Cons

You cannot really keep tabs on your inventory or it is not as detailed.

Makes online Payment so easy

I make payment for my online shopping both local and abroad with paypal here and haven't had issues. At some point when I had my account debited by the merchant wrongly and the payment refunded by the merchant, it took paypal here less than 24hr to refund into my account.

Pros

Very easy to use payment platform and it took less than a minute to configure with my cards. What's more intriguing is that I am able to use my virtual cards with it with ease. So many platform does not allow this but paypal took the stress away from me.

Cons

So far, I do not have any any reservation with paypal but I tried to help a first time user sometimes ago and keeps getting error message that the account cannot send or receive. Although, this is not mine and I do not know what is it that was wrong with the account.

"The best value for money"

Best regards to the teams cos I really love the software or let's say the company as a whole sometimes I will delete it and still comes back to it

Pros

PayPal is very easy to use like I said they are the best value software when it's comes to money transactions go anywhere in the world PayPal as been the back bone and their transactions fee is not that much compare to other money software

Cons

They are not that available mostly in Africa or let's say there is a limit to what you can do with PayPal when you are on the continent of Africa in general then to get your money from there you will have to wait more like three to four weeks before your transactions can be cleared for withdrawal and the issue of logging into the app is sometimes the most hurtful and painful one...

Paypal is a good product but not the cheapest

I think you should do your comparison shopping. If paypal does not need to be forward then you should look at other options.

Pros

It offers a really good universal interface, and comparability with a variety of different services. The platform process payments quick and easy and gives customers confidence in what they are providing

Cons

The fees are higher than other lesser known brands that are out there. There is a risk though associated with doing so.

The best way to save time using PayPal.

The customers use it daily and it is so much .ore comfortable and safe to use.

Pros

The product is extremely easy to use and very easy to understand. I also like that it can be used worldwide and is user-friendly.

Cons

I feel like if you request or expect payment from certain apps, you have to wait a while to receive the money so I think that should change and it should be made so that we receive it instantly.

Super easy to use

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. I have the app on all my devices and it makes accessing my account and viewing transactions super easy. Being a business owner, you need to be able to quickly access and view payments and transactions easily and this app works awesome for that

Cons

I wish the app showed the confirmed address of the buyer but it doesnt so I have to log into paypal from a web browser to view that info.

My thoughts on PaypalZettle

I love using PayPal. I have had many problems the whole time I've been using it.

Pros

My experience is great and I was utilizing PayPal starting around 2005 and I love to utilize it I can utilize PayPal Donation which is truly great for decorations and gamers.

Cons

You must be associated with a web sign to utilize it. We've been where the administration is frail and the application slacks or crashes.

Now its a breeze to pay for things!

Fantabulous!

Pros

I have always been a fan of PayPal, I find it to be very useful when paying for items across boarders, non-commercially and in general for internet purchases alike. Most online stores give you an option to pay via credit card or PayPal. I like the fact that I have multiple option to choose, to suite my financial requirements. Also it can be convenient when you are purchasing items for a merchant that does not accept credit cards. This way you can go through PayPal (which is linked to you credit card anyways) and pay through them. Making both merchant and customer happy!

Cons

No a lot really. Their platform could use a bit of a 2020 interface update, but other then that; great product, great service. Highly recommendable.

Good POS Software with Many Benefits

I am using PayPal Zettle for accepting payments with various cards and QR code scans. It is easy to set up and best suited for a small businesses like mine.

Pros

PayPal Zettle is a fast and reliable payment processing system designed perfectly for small businesses like mine.

Cons

The only issue that I found on PayPal Zettle is its scalability. There are many missing features that create an issue for large businesses.

Zettle integrates very well on websites and other apps

Pros

I was looking for a payment platform that was really easy to process payments. This was one of the POS that was a no brainer. It integrates very easily in websites and apps.

Cons

The is not much to dislike. It works and allows for easy processing.