PayPal Zettle Logo

PayPal Zettle

Mobile point of sale software to process online payments

PayPal Zettle Reviews - Page 5

1,970 reviews

Still The Best

My experience with PayPal has been nothing but smooth.

Pros

I have been using PayPal since the beginning. It has made doing business online easy. It has grown and evolved along with the internet and is still my preferred option for purchase processing for both buying and selling.

Cons

As I am in Canada there is still no option to get a PayPal debit card like you can get in the U.S.A.

Paypal é um facilitador de transações internacionais

Muito importante nas transações de valores vindos de outros países.

Pros

Facilidade de utilização; Velocidade do aplicativo; Funcionalidades interessantes, como a conversão automática de moedas; Poder sacar quando quiser, sem cobranças adicionais; Fácil utilização tanto no navegador quanto no aplicativo;

Cons

Através do aplicativo não consigo aceitar pagamento, não encontro essa opção.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Best option to send and receive payments

Pros

Paypal allows you to send and receive invoices and pay with the click of a button. 1 day transfers are FREE. Also when you have issues with payments sent and products not received paypal will jump in and play the roll of negotiator to retrieve your funds. Highly recommended

Cons

The fees for transactions is a bit on the high end in my opinion, however, still on par with industry standards.

PayPal Here Pays Off

I can process an art sale anywhere I am, in person or remotely, then immediately transfer the money to my bank account and have access to it within a day or so. And my clients feel secure with the process.

Pros

Immediate and secure processing of credit cards helps confirm the trust I ask my collectors to place in me when they decide to purchase pricey original art. The app allows processing via the chip card reader or manual entry of the number, which is a good back up and also phone order option. It is quick and easy to transfer the money to my bank. Love the fingerprint ID function for my iPhone.

Cons

Sometimes the wifi/bluetooth connection gets confused and I must shut everything down and reboot and reenter my password etc, which is awkward with a client waiting to check out.

Amazing PayPal

Pros

Ease of use Excellent face Ease of creating an account for financial transactions in online commerce Security of your information

Cons

It is good. This is something that no two people disagree about, but you may encounter some difficulties, especially since it does not work completely in some countries. It may be an excellent choice if you use it to buy products online.

Pay Pay has been there every step of the way

My experience with PayPal has been amazing they have really helped me build my business. I truly can not say enough good about this company.

Pros

Ease of use - simple fast and really super software in all the years that I have been using PayPal I have never had any problem with their software at all..

Cons

I wish that PayPal would offer a full POS system right now you need to utilize one of their partners for a POS system

Why Do I Have This?

I don't really use it because it doesn't work well.

Pros

PayPal has so many different applications I assume that I need them all in order to do what I need. So, I have downloaded them all onto my phone. Generally, the website is the best bet, but I thought PayPal Here would make accepting and sending payments easier.

Cons

I have no idea how this application is supposed to work. I keep downloading it, but never end up using it because each time I login to do so something goes wrong. It's bulky, difficult to edit, and appears cheap. I end up just using a different application that looks better instead.

A bit expensive to get paid through but works fine!

I have a lot of customers using this to pay me for my services. It's easy to send a payment request after finishing a job!

Pros

Easy to setup a recurring revenue stream with customers.

Cons

They charge a bit more than some alternatives.

Give me my $$

Pros

The ease of use, convenience, and my clients like it.

Cons

Wish I could get my $$ without waiting few days or paying a % to get instantly.

Great for on the go

It’s great and easy to use. It’s great for on the go especially for shows.

Pros

It’s great for when you take your work with you. If someone you meet wants to buy one of your products you can do it right then and there with your phone. It’s easy to set up and use as well.

Cons

If the app is down it causes issues. Sometimes you have to restart the app to get it going but other than that no complaints.

Great free substitute for a checking account that rewards you every month for all transactions made

Pros

I like the monthly cash rewards I receive. I set up all my recurring payments in my account now since I get rewarded for all my debits. The more activity I have, the bigger my reward. I even used it to purchase my car.

Cons

It takes up to three business days to transfer money to my regular checking account. Also, some customers don't like using PayPal so I risk losing their business.

Great app, great service, and great terms of use!

Benefits of PayPal include secured storage for user information. Other benefits of PayPal include obtaining a secured way to transfer funds. Additional benefits of PayPal include less than 0% of data usage after downloading the mobile application.

Pros

Great linkage to banking or financial institutions. Great linkage to eBay's website. Great overview of previous purchases and resolution center to help further assist with purchases. Great touch ID recognition, to access information regarding PayPal account much faster. Great QR code to share PayPal link to share or send funds to a registered PayPal account. Certain restaurants may participate in "ordering ahead" online. As a result, users are able to purchase meals online using a search engine to find a location. Send or request funds from anywhere with an available network or wifi access. Overall, PayPal is a great resource to utilize or recommend to friends and family.

Cons

The software is provided "as is" without warranty. The copyright holder are not liable for damages such as substitute of services or goods. The contributors are not liable for loss of data. data

Paypal Here App

My overall experience with Paypal Here App has been very good. I love the app and how I can log in to it from my phone and know exactly what is going on and see all my statements. It helps keep me organized which is very important to me.

Pros

What I like most about paypal Here App is the fact it is easier to keep track of your statements and also your credit cards to be able to keep track of the statements for them. It helps a lot of keep your on going spending or selling easy and to simply keep track of everything your doing.

Cons

My cons with paypal overall I do not really have any. The only problem I've ever had with paypal software at all is a few times with companies taking money from my account which paypal would instantly fix and pay back.

Paypal is the most practical way to save your electronic money.

Pros

Paypal is an application that has always been the most practical and safe way to save your money. With a confidence that the page gives to its users that they deposit their money in them, it is the base of the good functioning of the page. For more than 10 years paypal is the electronic portfolio with the greatest contribution to society. It has a nice interface to the eye. It also has an optimal speed when making economic transactions from one account to another.

Cons

The only complaint I can give about paypal is that its customer service seems pretty poor. They take months to solve your problems, even if it is your own money. They should improve in an exaggerated way the way in which customer service helps you solve problems.

Good Payment platform

It is good app and work well.

Pros

I have been using Paypal for a few years. I think that it is secure and easy to use online payment when I need to buy something. If you are looking for online payment with high security then it is good for you. It gave me a full report of the history of the transaction. Cheers

Cons

I have no issue on it as it work well and never face any problem.

Make sales on the Go!

Very positive experience. It has added much needed flexibility to my small business.

Pros

It does not take up excessive memory. Works well whether you use the card reader or process transactions manually. Extremely helpful to use either way. You can preset amounts to charge. Options for receipts are great. Automatic transfer of information to email.

Cons

Sometimes the confirmation information that comes to the seller is missing details. Not sure if this is based on whether the purchaser is new. The amount is always correct so that is good. You can provide a receipt and not always get the email or phone number in the confirmation.

Great for personal and business use!

Pros

Paypal here app is great for personal and business use! I really like using for business because shopping online it protects my business credit cards from getting hacked. They are very helpful with resolving any issues. Would recommend to others!

Cons

Not really anything bad to say, maybe a number to contact help a little more convenient to find. Other than that its great!

I use it as my wallet.

I like the incentive to refer a friend to receive Paypal credit. And I found it really easy to use and I also recommend it to my friends and to my surprise me and my friends both got credits. I like to use it when I shop online because sometimes I get very good deals.

Pros

I can buy online and get many incentives when I pay with Paypal. It works very well and if I have a sale I can also get my money back from it. And if necessary I can transfer it to my bank.

Cons

There are some places that still don't accept Paypal which is what I don't like the most, But not much.

Improving Business on the Go

Overall it has been an amazing experiance and We look forward to continue working with Paypal, and our customers enjoy the ability to be able to pay with card or paypal as well..

Pros

The ability to have PayPal on Multiple Devices and be able to have customers pay for there sercives in more than one location, The ability to have more than one Card Reader Plugged into more than 1 device at a time for payments Customers can have their receipts emailed or sent to them via a SMS instead of having a paper reciept.

Cons

The set up on mutiple devices seemed to be a little time consuming

PayPal Picks Pockets

I started using PayPal here long ago first with a fleamarket booth and then with some online sales things like that it is a really great software tool to use for small commerce transactions but as far as anything larger I do not use that because I have lost the money sent to me they have lost payments it’s very difficult to get any kind of help as far as tracking this money down so yeah they pick my pocket and I would use them for my business but for personal yes

Pros

What I like most Out the PayPal here are software is that it’s really easy to use quick to set up and have a lot of tools for a business.

Cons

What I least like about it is the fact that transactions can be lost and PayPal does not give adequate support to help find these monies.

10 OUT OF 10

10 out of 10. the fact my transactions go through immediately is just AMAZING and I can control it all at a fingertip

Pros

EVERYTHING! It is so easy to use and navigate and contact my customers when it comes to transactions!!!

Cons

I literally love everything about this program! So easy to use and navigate through and to be able to contact my customers through it makes it even better!!!

PayPall Excelent

I've been using the app for almost 3 years, daily I use it for everything, both to pay and to receive, I highly recommend it.

Pros

I love this app, it helps me a lot to receive it in many ways, simple and practical. I use it daily to do motions is excellent.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that many features do not work in the app just through the browser, if they do everything in the app is perfect.

PayPal Here App is really a smart way to pay and convenient

My overall experience with PayPal Here App is great. It has some limitation. However, PayPal Here App made few things easy for me.I like to use it.

Pros

PayPal Here App allows you to access your account from various kinds of smartphones at any time. For business its secure to pay to the unknown person. It's made the checkouts secure and quick when we buy items online from the different stores. We don't need to enter or save credit cards for every time. PayPal Here App is a quick way of sending /receiving the money to/from a friend or family who uses this too. Where ever you go it's always with you which is really makes checkouts super quick.

Cons

I think the inability to use PayPal balance to pay off credit card. is a limitation.There is no way to use it for in store shopping.The fee to send small amount of money is too much for some people . I think fee should be waived.

Analysis of the PayPal platform

It is an application that I recommend to receive in dollars, reais, euros, pounds, all converted. I loved.

Pros

This PayPal platform I always use to receive my external payments from websites to which I provide services. I liked that when creating a registration I had no difficulty, it is very clear and accessible, free. I liked it even more that when downloading the android application that has a digital readout, the application to be opened also needs the digital recognition. I like that my payments fall properly, I can transfer any amount to my bank account.

Cons

So far I have this application as complete, so I have nothing against saying just to praise.

Quick PayPal app

Pros

This application is easy to use, smooth and fast in sending and receiving money

Cons

Yes, there is a problem with this application, and it is as follows: The main interface is slow. This is the only problem that I encountered, thank God that I did not face any other problem, and despite all this, this remains the first application in its field.