PayPal Zettle Logo

PayPal Zettle

Mobile point of sale software to process online payments

PayPal Zettle Reviews - Page 6

1,970 reviews

Paypal Review

Financial transactions are done in real time without the stress of going to the bank for international transfer makes it unique

Pros

It is the best online financial service providers as it is secured and transactions are delivered in real time

Cons

Delisting of some countries from its services is not encouraging, and too many complicated policies makes it hard for users

Went from great to just okay

I used to love this app, and use it on a weekly basis for my business, but after a few updates it has just gone down hill. It started with just not working on my personal phone, then it stopped functioning on my computer and on my wife's phone. We uninstalled and updated on all devices, but it would no longer allow us to complete a purchase by typing the card numbers in, in fact it wouldn't even let...

Pros

I liked the functionality of it in that it was easy to take payments where ever you are. It was simple to use, easy to understand, and great for being able to instantly send receipts to clients.

Cons

I dislike the fact that the fee is higher if you are not swiping the card, because in my business I have clients all over the world and very few that are local that could actually just swipe the card.

Paypal is GREAT for small businesses!

Pros

We use Paypal to accept payments in our office for our residential applications and lease payments. We use this to give our applicants another option to pay for their app without having to bring cash into the office that we are responsible for keeping up with.

Cons

The app freezes a lot and really needs and update.

Feature rich app

Customer support should be enhanced.

Pros

Pros: One of the best app for low volume merchants, trusted by consumers, extensive device compatibility, and Free sub user accounts

Cons

I don't find any much flaws in Paypal except the following two major issues, which i believe improving them will definitely improves the rating, 1. Poor customer support 2. Stability issues in accounts

Very convenient to use

Pros

I can easily put my orders online and just click payment thru paypal then poof my orders were already paid and just wait for pick-up or delivery. No extra encoding/typing and No hassle of searching for my cards at all.

Cons

I encounter few error while transacting orders but when I retry it, it continue anyway. Don't know if because of my connection or the app itself.

A great all around app for payment

If you want customers all around the world and want to progress then definitely give it a try.

Pros

The main factor leading to the success of PayPal is its presence. It is widely accepted in almost every country.I buy and sell a lot of stuff online so most of the time there is an issue with payment either with currency or wired transfer due to bank difference and policy. But using PayPal you can pay almost anywhere. Every major e-commerce site, every provisional or take any site, if it is booming then it will definitely be using PayPal for paying option.

Cons

The only issue with PayPal I have is of customer support. Sometimes if you are seller then a customer may ask for a refund in a fraud manner either telling the product is damaged or any other in that case most of the times paypal support the customers.It is kinda bad and good at same time.Proving your side is kinda tough here.

Takes the overhead of carrying cash

i been using Paypal for quite a while now and i dont remember when was the last time i carried cash with me. its the convenient way to do shopping

Pros

Paypal really helps enduser to avoid cash while travelling anywhere in the world, Just share your id and you are good to go

Cons

There are lot of other vendors who offers cashback when we do transactions which i feel is missing over here

Paypal Review

Great experience, I use it for all my payment and would strongly reccomend to anyone.

Pros

I like that it allows you to pay and receive money in total safety, I have never been disappointed in none of my selling/buying situations.

Cons

Essentially nothing, it is perfect as it is in this moment. Maybe just to be clearerin the type of payments.

I accept most payments through PayPal

Besides the currency exchange problem, it works wonderfully!

Pros

It is very easy to use and the notifications of payments are very helpful. I mainly use this to make and accept payments so I am very happy that this works so well!

Cons

It is hard to exchange currency on the app. I usually have to do it on the computer if I want to exchange foreign currency to USD.

Great product

Overall my experience with PayPal is wonderful I truly appreciate the fact of being able to get all of my information when I run my card on something whether it's the internet or what have you I love the protection I get that they don't even allow my car to come through on a site that might not be legitimate. I can even have a merchant account through them you can't get more business easy.

Pros

I absolutely love the ease of being able to invoice companies in an instant, aswell as setting it up for our type of business. the ease of getting our customers being able to pay their bills right online whether or not they belong to PayPal is also a bonus, with funds put into our account and being available next to immediate. Another new added feature of being able to deposit checks that is incredible. I also love learning 1% back when I do use my card throughout the month.

Cons

I'm not really thrilled with the percentage that they do take if somebody uses your PayPal email address , asking somebody to PayPal me. It's much easier and less costly to my account to use an invoice.

Awesome

Amazing. I love this product. I can have take chip cards now as well which is a big help

Pros

I love being able to take cards for payment any and everywhere. Sales have boosted for me and my business with the use of this tool

Cons

Having to take the time to connect everything for the first transaction but it is really not that hard it can just take a few minutes to set up

Great Job

Pros

I love paypal, because you can pay for something and you information will not get leaked out anywhere. When I started selling Avon I knew nothing about it until a friend told me and I've been using it since 2015.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like, was when I got married and wanted to change my last name they needed a copy of my marriage.

Convenient payment method

satisfy, good and bad experience while using it, hoping to see some improvements

Pros

Convenient payment method, fast transactions, can do oversea transactions, including pay and request payments

Cons

PayPal always treats me as merchant even though I kept telling them to update my status as consumers they have never changed my status

Overall Good

No hidden fees

Pros

I love most about PayPal is the Denit card and I have access to my money immediately and I can use my card at the gas station even if I have a dollar in my account.

Cons

I least like that PayPal doesnt pay attention to paid transactions. They expire transactions if the merchant doesn't collect the money fast enough. I think thats foul.

Pay Pal for YOU!

I've been able to track payments to vendors. Keep up with what's sold with ease

Pros

The ease to accept, track and reverse payments in a timely manner is priceless. It only takes 5 min to set up.

Cons

Nothing at all. The ease of use is a bonus for the customers that are not tech savvy. All you need is an email address or phone number.

Best app for businesses

Paypal makes my daily life so easier, I can pay anywhere any time without any card information

Pros

Is it so easy and the best app for transferring money without using your cards, it is so safe and trustworthy app

Cons

Actually, there are no cons to this software, I really like this software and the best part is it is so trustworthy

Safe and easy

Pros

My favorite thing about this is when I travel, I can often make payments for hotels or dine ahead options and not have to use my card. Not a big deal, but if someone steals your card number or you have fraudulent transactions in a city that’s not close to home, perhaps that could cause you some issues. Additionally, I like the receiving payments and making payments from this source as it is reliable and protects the user against theft. Many great and easily navigated options.

Cons

I have only had limited interaction with the support team, and in the end my issues have been resolved, but telephone wait time was excessive and the people didn’t seem knowledgeable.

Safe and secure

Overall, I am satisfied how convenient money handling is with Paypal.

Pros

I like how safe, secure and fast this is. Even though most of its features are free, its fast and very convenient solution for money handling.

Cons

Sometimes over the weekend it takes longer to process payments and transfers. I guess that's logical.

The best secure payment method

Pros

It's the best secure payment for me. It's very convenient, you can forget about your wallet, but your phone is always with you and it's on your phone, it's a perfect salvation. And not just on the phone, you can have it on your watch, it's my favorite. Pay with one click very fast. You can make payments with one click, and the most important thing is that you always back up your payments with the program, you are always aware of any of your payments. It has a secure security system. It is a multifunctional payment method.

Cons

The best the best the best. All you have to do is make a lot of money or it will be a great way to pay.

Paypal is great

I would take paypal over any other payment service there is out there.

Pros

Probably one of the most secure platforms to date. Also now that you can buy crypto with it it's been a one stop shop for us.

Cons

I wish i could use PayPal with more services. especially services in person. That is really my old complaint about it.

Shopping Online Made Simple

Pros

The ease of use when checking out with online retail. You do not have to create an account if you use Pay Pal, you just simply sign into Pay Pal and the account is created for you. This saves so much time. I also really love how easy it is to manage your Pay Pal account. Pay Pal is also safer than putting your credit card or bank information when purchasing products online.

Cons

The only Con is sometimes I have problems searching for people.

What you would expect from a PayPal app .

Pros

No problem with using it remotely ,as the works great on all types of devices . It is probably the safes way to handle payments online ,while also having one of the richest selections of payment options .

Cons

Dealing with customer service can be frustrating and the cards are stacked against your favor ,if you are a seller. Depending on the number of transactions you do on the regular ,the fees also add up quickly . The user interface can do with some work to make it more easy to navigate .

Easy to Sent Transactions all Over the world wide

I am using this last 3 Years its very fantastic app.

Pros

Its very mush useful me sending money to all the world wide also I got money from my clients. the App also User friendly app its easy to sent transaction. sent and received money easy to get the information.

Cons

The PayPal is taking High commission its very unlike thing happen with me

Excellent user friendly

It is an excellent tool and I am really happy using it.

Pros

We can process payments quickly and securely with PayPal Zettle. I prefer the pay as you go concept because it means you only pay a predetermined commission regardless of how much you sell. From a software standpoint, I especially enjoy the bulk uploading of products/services you sell, as well as the clear dashboard that displays the most crucial POS data.

Cons

I did not get anything that dislikes me.

Love My PayPal

Pros

This is an excellent platform. The templates are easy to use. There is little to no learning curve and you get/receive monies quickly. This is definitely a no hassles platform and one that I hope is around for a very long time.

Cons

I don't like that the service fee fluctuates. I feel it should be one set price (if at all).