PayPal Zettle Logo

PayPal Zettle

Mobile point of sale software to process online payments

PayPal Zettle Reviews - Page 7

1,970 reviews

Love My PayPal

Pros

This is an excellent platform. The templates are easy to use. There is little to no learning curve and you get/receive monies quickly. This is definitely a no hassles platform and one that I hope is around for a very long time.

Cons

I don't like that the service fee fluctuates. I feel it should be one set price (if at all).

super sensitive to fraud

this is my main money transfer platform to send and receive money with friends ad also online shopping.

Pros

I like the safety of paying using paypal in my online purchases. It let me to keep my credit cards information hidden and secured

Cons

the fraud detection algorithm is super sensitive to comments that cause many false alarms and hold on transactions.

Easy to use!

PayPal Here App has been so easy to use and best of all the customer can use any credit card. The fees are straightforward. No hidden fees! Very happy with the app.

Pros

This software has been so easy to use. They are fast at processing transactions and the fees are good. It's all self explanatory. Best of all you can use it on your phone or iPad!

Cons

The only thing I do not like is how big the receipt prints on my printer. There is no way to reduce the size of the receipt unless you purchase their recommended printers.

Great service

Pros

I love using all aspects of PayPal. They just get it right the first time and adapt to new and changing markets. I’ve never had any issues with them, if something is wrong customer service is fabulous at resolving things quickly.

Cons

No complaints here. I’ve been using PayPal and it’s products for well over a decade.

Pros

This software easily allows me to take credit cards, increasing my customer base. Fees are comparable to other softwares the business debit card attached creates ease of using the funds.

Cons

Chip reader is cost prohibitive. On the positive side though, it isn't necessary if your customers (like mine) are known to you.

My Review of Paypal

My whole experience with this application is very good, I have never had problems. I love it and I think it makes the process much easier.

Pros

I use the Paypal application to do some shopping and find it very easy to use, since I can make the direct link to the application I'm buying for paypal. All I have is balance and I can make purchases very quickly. Love it!

Cons

The only downside that I think I can point to is the possible insecurity of having debit cards associated with the account. I personally do not have mine, not because I have already had a bad experience, but because I have met people who have had problems. For this reason, I end up not trusting so much. However, as long as we do not have our account attached, I do not think it has any kind of problem. I even suggest that you use MbWay to feel more secure.

PayPal Here

its private and also safe to use. kept safe from breach

Pros

Easy way to transfer and receive money without having restrictions that some have because of region or country of residence

Cons

nothing much, great in saving money and also be paid when doing online jobs, which then can be transfered to physical card

My lifeline

I have had a great experience with this app. I have had to call customer support a few times but I have always been satisfied at the end of the phone call.

Pros

Ease of use, all my account information on one screen, easy to navigate the menu

Cons

The app is boring, they need to definitely update it. Everything else I love about it.

Easier communication and business management all over the world is the future

Make it easy for me to run a business online

Pros

In fact, before this application, remittances and online work were more complicated, and sometimes I failed to get my money from abroad, especially working online, and now it is the new future. Remittances, confidentiality, security, adding a bank visa and external transfers are easier and managing your sale online.

Cons

In fact, it is good and has many advantages, and I do not find any disadvantages

If PayPal were better this would be perfect.

Great app with awesome features. The free card reader is a nice bonus. If it worked with a different payment processor I'd recommend it but I have problems with PayPal, so I don't recommend this app.

Pros

Simple and easy to use app for taking in-person payments. Several options to take payments, from keying in the card info to working with one of the swipe/chip accessories. They give you a free chip/swipe reader when you sign up!

Cons

PayPal customer service. This app integrates with PayPal which has horrible customer service. I wrote a review about them on here too. I often get flagged by their security system which means I have to call customer support, wait an hour and sometimes longer just to use my money.

Paypal here has saved me

Paypal here has helped us especialy during live events by taking credit card payments in person. It has a very low transaction fees therefore helps me save on money use.

Pros

Paypal here is easy for small business owners to perfom a transaction in person or they can also use their phones when taking orders.

Cons

Although I love using paypal It took me sometime to understand how to use this app. It may require one to do some training in order to ensure donations are processed correctly.

Easy to Use

Overall my experience with PayPal Here is great and would highly recommend.

Pros

I feel the POS System is the best feature and how easy it is to process credit card payments. Even the reporting.

Cons

While the reporting is very easy to access and understand I feel it's lacking customization to ones business.

Been using for years

Pros

Easy payment processing Easy to view transaction history and other information

Cons

Would like it to be a bit easier to store customers information for repeat customers

Love PayPal

Overall I am very pleased with PayPal and its use.

Pros

I have used PayPal for many years and have not had any issues with its everyday use.

Cons

Sometimes when money comes in during the initial processing phase they withhold money for an extended period of time for new users, which is very aggravating.

a digital wallet that can be used by either IOS user or Android Users

Pros

What i really like in this product is that you can manage your card and choose on what card you will used in paying your payments.

Cons

what the least i like in this product is that you need to login in the website to confirm your card. i think much better if you can also confirm your card in the app, also its hard to check out because sometimes even though you set your card they still ask to add the card. but overall the product is very helpful and a must have product.

Excellent for sending/receiving money

I use PayPal daily to send and receive money, and overall paypal's app is excellent. I am able to get my business and personal financial exchanges done quickly and correct. I haven't had an issue with PayPal at all yet.

Pros

PayPal's app makes it easy to send and receive money on the go without the hassle of me having to log into my desktop to do so. I am an active user of PayPal, and find that this is the best way for me to exchange money for both business and personal manners. PayPal's app is easy to use and also provides buyer (and usually seller) protection in the event something goes wrong with a business transaction on either end. I will continue using PayPal as my primary source of exchanging money!

Cons

I don't have any cons; so far this app, and PayPal itself, has been a smooth process of using.

PayPal Review

Easy to use and download reports.

Pros

We use this on our website for donors to make donations and it is easy for us to put a link to PayPal in an email. Parents use it to place lunch orders for students.

Cons

The charges, even as a non-profit organization we found that the charges were high.

PayPal Here - Easy Transactions on-the-go!

Pros

The PayPal Here lets you safely process payments via credit cards, accepts touch-free payments, tracks your transactions and checkout from your smartphone/tablet.

Cons

Account holders are not able to immediately access their funds accessed from PayPal Here to their bank accounts.

Hard to Mess Up!

I have used this app to make payments for a variety of things - owing someone money, renting a condo and paying privately, sending money to different accounts. It's very easy, consistent, and the money typically arrives immediately. If there is a time delay, it tends to arrive before the anticipated delivery date.

Pros

The PayPal app is one of the easiest money-sending apps available, in my opinion. It's very user friendly and allows for ease of transactions with immediate confirmation of funds received. Also, you have the option to send money to friends/family or a business. I LOVE that it is connected to my account and I can easily deposit however much money I want FROM my PayPal to my account. Vice versa, I can send money FROM my account TO PayPal, though that is an option I've never utilized before.

Cons

When sending money to friends/family, there is no transaction fee. When sending money to a business, there is a transaction fee on behalf of the business. This is a perceived negative of whoever is being paid, but there are no fees for the sender.

PayPal

Overall a good program and would recommend for everypone

Pros

Payment solution compatible with most vendors and websites, easy conversion and relative universal accessibility

Cons

Susceptible to scammers and fraudulent activities that use its brand to lend an air of credibility to their activities

Great product.

It is positive for my company, it allows me to make transactions from all over the world and to the whole world.

Pros

It is a fast, efficient and very easy to use software.

Cons

It is a very good application, perhaps it could speed up the registration.

Paypal is very secure

Overall, this is the system I feel the most comfortable about adding my banking information. I do not have to worry about my information being exposed or compromised by someone trying to get my information from it.

Pros

What I love the most about Paypal is how secure my information is in the system. I do not have to worry about giving my bank account information or even being exposed to people to hack. I can just send my info to request payment or send payments.

Cons

There nothing bad about paypal. Paypal is amazing and keeps adding amazing functionalities where you can even use paypal to checkout in stores rather than always adding my bank information in the internet.

Great for Business

Pros

I appreciate the quick and easy format that is within the app, and that I don’t have to put a bunch of energy or time into getting my money where it needs to go.

Cons

I know I have to log in each time, but there seems to be a lag when I do and sometimes that hinders my transactions because I do not have time at that moment to log in.

Paypal is LIFE!

The paypal app is one of my most used app on my phone. It's easy to use when checking my balance and everything that you do on the actual website, can be done one the app!

Pros

I absolutely love everything about the paypal app, especially how easy it is to sign in (finger print scan).

Cons

No cons about the paypal app. I use it every single day.

PayPal here.

I’m extremely pleased overal, the fees are not a deal breaker for me.

Pros

It’s easy and convenient,I can bring it with me wherever I need to go. I have used PayPal for years for business and personal. I have the chip and swipe reader, we have a small home business, we frequent farmers markets and this makes it a lot easier to handle payments.

Cons

I don’t like that they take out 2.7% each swipe of a US debit card, also 3.5% + $0.15 to key in cards, maybe a smaller percentage would be better. Especially because y’all take a percentage of every other kind of transaction. I understand that the company has to make money too.