LoveAdmin Reviews

Paul H.

Duncan H.

We'relooking forward to a long and successful association and would recommend Pay Subs Online to any sports club. Paul Hand Chairman Rushmoor Saints Football Club.

Paul H.

Cons

It is difficult to train others. It’s costly as compared to the features.

Mirza Muhammad I.

Sarah S.

I complained and they denied they said it. We were so far in and had promised our customers we were moving to a new better system so decided to continue.

Sarah S.

4.1

Great client based software

Pros

The software has helped our facility manage memberships, events, and payments thoroughly and efficiently. I especially appreciate the flexibility in customizing almost every feature to fit our needs.

Cons

It was a bit hard to train others how to use the software but we eventually got the hang of it and enjoy using it.

Running Club membership

The time I have saved using Pay Subs has been very considerable, no longer is there a need to produce hundreds of renewal letters each year which all needed to be stuffed into envelopes and posted. The overall cost to the club has not been great as the Pay Subs fees are offset by the reduction in mailing and printing costs. The ability to put out email messages to the membership is also an asset. We now only use the online system for accepting new members and only a very small minority have a problem signing up. The sequence for adding date of birth has stumped a few, but it has not caused a significant problem. I would not even consider the option of going back to our previous method of dealing with membership matters as the Pay Subs system suit our needs perfectly.

Cons

Good idea but poorly executed

Our dance school has now gone into liquidation. I believe some of this is down to the problems we had with paysubs. I would strongly recommend finding an alternative to your organisational needs.

Pros

We chose this software because it could be adapted to fit in with how we already ran our organisation. Most class management software is very unflexible, but this gave us the choice to fully customise the customer experience.

Cons

When I first contacted paysubs about their software I was told that it could do pretty much everything, that it would be a substitute for mailchimp, accounting software and that it could create landing pages for my events. All of this was sold to me as being 'free'. Apparently what they meant was that I should charge my customers what extra to cover it. We were quite a long way through the set up...

Hi Sarah, We’re sorry you feel this way about your time with us, but we have to say, we disagree with a lot of what you’ve said. It is true that we are a free software as we don’t charge for initial purchase – we do, however, have a transaction fee of between 2.95%-3.95% which (when compared to other businesses who do this, such as eBay, who charge 8% and up) we think is reasonable. It’s also clearly...

Save your Administration Time

Overall performance is good.

Pros

It gives us the fully customised and very flexible solution for payments and manage memberships. It fits our overall needs.

Cons

It is difficult to train others. It’s costly as compared to the features. Customer support is not good.

Safe & secure.

I must admit to being concerned about setting up someone else to collect our Club membership fees with so many people willing to scam you but I need not have worried! Dave and Paysubsonline have been wonderful in setting up our complicated system for our Club and every penny is accounted for. For the majority of our 300 members it has been a dream using the system and Pay Subs Online is so helpful in ironing out any problems, issues or glitches that they or us have. We'relooking forward to a long and successful association and would recommend Pay Subs Online to any sports club. Paul Hand Chairman Rushmoor Saints Football Club

A real time saver

Thanks where credit is due to PaySubsOnline.com on making it a smooth transition from a paper system to be fully online. There were a few hickups at the start as we would expect but was resolved quickly with the support given. The club has now been setup online for over a year and would never go back to what we had before. Super efficient and a lot less admin. Highly recommended.

Best System ever used

Cons

PaySubsOnline was selected after reviewing several packages and has met expectations fully.

I have been using the software since July 2013 during which time much has been developed and enhanced. Initially much depended on trial and error as a user but this was resolved when the comprehensive User Guide was published. The platform has proved very reliable. I use the software on behalf of an athletic club and the software meets our needs adequately.

Paignton Cricket Club

Paysubsonline is invaluable in in allowing our club to keep member's details in one accessible online location. It has helped us to communicate with membership more successfully, collect money more efficiently and share essential information with team managers. The support for the system is exceptional and is available immediately as required.

Cons

Reduce time organising our club

Pay Subs Online has been extremely helpful towards reducing the time processing paperwork and visiting the bank. It also allows satellite clubs to pay without the club secretary having to attend all the sessions to collect fees. Payment reminders and emails have been a god send too. Technical support is outstanding

Cons

good features, a bit hard to see what it's doing, a bit buggy and support not brilliant

Information that I can extract and present does not satisfy other members of our committee. We will be looking for a new system next season in all liklihood

Pros

It has good features. Worked easily with direct debits and GoCardless, it is collection 90% of our subs due.

Cons

Support when frequent problems arise. Its not cheap and needs to be much more effective to make it worthwhile in the long term. Not much support in chasing up outstanding subs. One or two bugs.

First Class Service form the People Involved and The Software Package

Pay Subs Online has really helped to streamline our membership and subscription processes and keep our membership information up-to-date. The advice and support I have received through the setting up, going live and on-going since the introduction of our online payment system has been first class. We would most definitely recommend them.

Cons

Love the features, but needs to run better.

Pros

I love ALL the features of PaySubsOnline; -Event management -Allows members to update their membership information -Can provide for a members only event and a non-members payment. -A commission payment % of each payment (which is worth it for our organisation of 65- 80 members, and infrequent ) - Web-based and can be added to your website through adding a HTML code. -A reasonable number of tutorials to show how one uses it. - Reasonable customer service

Cons

Although I love the features, if I could find another alternative that was running faster than Paysubs with all these features and the same price, I would swap instantly. It is rather outdated, and needs to be streamlined a bit better. It often lags, and my members are frequently sending me emails about issues with payment through Paypal or credit card, so it has not made my life easier when collecting dues, because I am frequently replying emails and asking members to pay again. I love it, but needs some work.

PaySubsOnline has revolutionised SNCC's "back office"!

Very easy to get started and the ongoing technical support/troubleshooting has been excellent. Hugely reduced the time required to collect subs and circulate group emails. Has significantly increased our collection rate for subs.

Very easy to use

User friendly. The reports are easy to export.

Cons

Excellent for our sports club - does everything we need

Excellent customer service