All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Perkville Reviews

Pros

Very easy to launch, customer service is amazing, ability to change perks if very easy.

Donyel C.

Read the full review
I liked how easy it was to reward our customers using this software. It gameifys the customer experience.

Kari D.

Read the full review
My experience has been great. Members LOVE this service.

Donyel C.

Read the full review

Cons

The CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS HORRIBLE. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WELL it does not matter to perkville!!!!! We lost sales today because we could not get a response from customer service.

Sylvia A.

Merideth H.

Read the full review
Members have a hard time figuring out how to merge accounts. We have a hard time getting an admin off.

Ellen H.

4.5

Easy Reward System

Awesome way to offer a loyalty program in our store. It sets us apart from other similar stores. It also keeps our customers loyal by rewarding them for shopping with us.

Pros

The software is easy to use and explain to customers. Our customers love that we have a loyalty program that rewards them for shopping. It is easy and fast for customers to register their accounts even for those that may not be as technically savvy. We are able to simply help them register with their phones in-store or explain over the phone. Customer service is quick and helpful with any issues that may arise.

Cons

I have not come across any cons. Any time we have a technical issue it is quickly resolved by contacting customer service.

If you are not using this, you are missing out

My experience has been great. Members LOVE this service. A member loyalty program is a must in today's market. People want to be rewarded for behaviors and this software does that without a lot of work from your end.

Pros

Cons

I don't feel there is any thing that needs to be improved.

Almost Really Great

Great customer service, but expensive for only having limited functions

Pros

The syncing with MINDBODY online, the easy to use interface

Cons

There is no email newsletter or text messaging function

Great Program for Increasing Customer Retention

All around an excellent experience for both internal and external stakeholders.

Pros

Easy to set up and easy to customize the earning activities to what makes sense for our users.

Cons

I would like to see Perkville offer more in the way of customization of marketing materials as we are not a gym or studio so our messaging is a bit different than it would be for a gym member or studio goer. Makes it awkward to run referral programs when the messaging is geared for gym members only.

great community builder

people seem happy and willing to engage in the use of the program

Pros

we are really finding perkville has increased our direct referrals. It is doing a great job at building continuity and community in our studio.

Cons

no complaints that I am aware of - also don't make me write extra stuff

Flawless Integration with ABC Financial and user friendly

Pros

Perkville syncs with ABC Financial Software flawlessly. Setting up earning and adding perks doesn’t take a lot of time. You don’t need any designing experience to make your email or point website look professional.

Cons

I hope they have text messages ability for initial set up and points reminders.

Amazing Customer Care

I love this software and it has made our point system easy to use and easily manageable.

Pros

The system is very easy to navigate with little to no experience. The customer care team responds within a day and is able to help with any question. When members have questions about if they have received their points it is very easy for me to check for them.

Cons

Sometimes members get confused on how to merge their account with a new email, but the Perks team helps very quickly!

Fitness Review

Very positive. The people at Perkville are great to work with.

Pros

The integration with my billing platform.

Cons

I had to learn a new software package and integrate it with our app. But that was really on me not Perkville.

Perkville, more than rewarding

Pros

It’s very easy to use as a business and a customer

Cons

More businesses don’t use it and they should

Works really well!

The customer journey made easy! Easy to use!

Pros

I like that the customer care responds in 24 hours and that it is easy to see member account details. It's also easy to add point to mass numbers of people and for local admins to send requests to corporate administrators for points!

Cons

Members have a hard time figuring out how to merge accounts. We have a hard time getting an admin off!

The Pet Beastro

It has been a great asset to our business. Customers love that we have a loyalty program that rewards them for shopping with us! Anytime I have issues, I contact customer support and they usually help and resolve the issue in 1-2 business days. Definitely recommend for any small biz to use as a loyalty/rewards program!

Pros

I like that is easy to use for our customers and for us as administrators. We're an independent pet store and it's great to have a loyalty program we can use for our customers!

Cons

There are a few technicalities that we've had to work through, but contacting customer support helped solve the issues.

Great Software!

I enjoy it a lot and adds great benefits to the member for little to no effort!

Pros

I like that customer support is available fairly quickly when we need them in a crunch. Easy access to accounts and details, easy for admins to send point requests to be added and for a big group of people.

Cons

Its hard to merge accounts for the average user, wish it was easier for the member and getting numerous users added and removed.

Customer Service

Awful

Pros

I liked the loyalty aspect of hang. A rewards program

Cons

The CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS HORRIBLE! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM......WELL it does not matter to perkville!!!!! We lost sales today because we could not get a response from customer service! The number goes to a voice mail and my email went unanswered for HOURS!!!!

Awesome rewards program!

Our customers really enjoy it. They are able to recieve points easily for behaviors they're already engaged in. I like that it doesn't require people to download an app in order to use it.

Pros

Cons

The software was easy to use and I didn't have any trouble using it. I would recommend it to anyone.

Great System for Points

Pros

This software is user friendly! Plus, I love all of the options!

Cons

Nothing. I have no had any issues using this software.

Helpful for So Many Areas of Business

We've determined good keywords for ads to use which help us get new business.

Pros

This software helps us determine keywords for ads, helps improve operations and so much more.

Cons

I like everything. I haven't had any issues to date.

Fun

Pros

Bonus for doing the things we do or want to do for ourselves

Cons

Doesn't integrate with Corp. Enrollment to know members have points - feels like an honor system

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.