Category Leaders ranking
#10 in Event Management
View full ranking
GetApp’s ranking highlights the top 25 apps in different categories on GetApp. If an app is listed in more than one category, it has the potential to be ranked in each of these categories. The ranking is independent of any commercial campaign an app vendor has with GetApp. The ranking is based on 5 data points, each scored out of 20: reviews, integrations, mobile apps, media presence, and security.
Picatic also features in these categories:
Additional information for Picatic
Key features of Picatic
View All Features
- Branded event registration
- Mobile event creation
- Link tracking
- Branded email event invites
- Edit, transfer, and resend tickets
- Event listings and promotion
- Retrieve and store data from events
- Integration with websites
- Sales report dashboard
- Ticket widget
- Google Analytics integration
- Embeddable widgets
- Custom integrations
- Single-page checkout
- Ticket promo and discount codes
- Mobile check-in app for iOS and Android
- Customized messages to registered guests
- Sales reports
- Picatic API
- Consistent branding
- Ticket sale queueing system
- Promotional tools
- Hidden tickets with access codes
- Download guest list
- Guest check-in
- Guest name lookup
- Receive notifications in Slack
- Wordpress integration
- Accept payments with Stripe
- CRM integration
- Custom payment merchants
- Ticket management
Picatic event pages are designed to keep the company’s brand in mind, enabling a custom look and feel throughout the ticket sales process.
Single-page checkout makes transactions run smoother with the quick auto-fill option for buyers that have an existing Picatic account.
Picatic Pro allows users to highlight their logo on the tickets sent to attendees, which can then be scanned using the Picatic Check-in & Ticket Scanning app and a camera-based barcode scanner.
Create promo codes and get in-depth analytics and tracking with up-to-date sales reports for each event, that can be emailed directly on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Receive ticket sales notifications in Slack and add registrants to an integrated CRM such as SalesForce to automatically retrieve and store data.