Picatic

Web-based event listing, ticketing and management platform

Picatic Reviews - Page 2

Great service that I have used for 3+ events

Pros

The interface is really user-friendly and makes throwing an event really simple. We can literally get an event up and running within 30 minutes

Cons

We have had a few small tech issues with the service, but luckily the customer support has been really helpful in fixing any issues.

Excellent customer service, and site is generally easy to use.

Pros

Can be free to me, and is reasonably easy to use. It gives folks an easy online sign up option for events, whether free of for an entrance fee.

Cons

Some of our attendees have had trouble with the credit card process for some reason. although they were quite open to feedback about the potential problem on the site.

Easy to use, great UX and good price

Pros

I like that the platform gives you a landing page to basically direct all traffic to, versus having to "house it" on my existing site.

Cons

I haven't found any significant dislikes with the software after a few years of using it, it has consistently met my expectations.

We are satisfied with the service that is provided to us via picatic

Pros

We like the ease of use, and the interface is great feature. Stripe payments us a nice feature as well.

Cons

The lack of a sold out function, if we could have sold out header come up on the site after the tickets are sold out.

Easy event and ticketing platform.

Pros

Picatic is extremely simple to use, thr payment is quick and directly deposited, and lots of stats are tracked .

Cons

This may not be entirely correct, but in the past, once an event is started, changes can't be made. Luckily support is quick to help.

Picatic has given me the ability to have my attendees register right from our website.

The leaning curve was a little difficult when I first started but now I feel comfortable. I just started using the Pro features and so far I like them. The one thing I discussed with Robbie was the issue of offering Early Purchase discounts and his suggestion was to create multiple pages so that when the deadline for one was over the new one would be in effect. Other than that I really have not...

Cons

Very easy to ser up, people recognize the brand and buy tickets and made donations easily

Pros

Once you set up your event , the advertising is very easy because the target can see where to get the tickets .

Cons

So far we didn't find any problem with the software, we have been using this software for 6 years and never have a problem.

Great for event management and centralizes multiple aspects of event in one place

Pros

- Amazing for ticket management because I can monitor promo code use, entrance lists and create attendee reports - Creates a shareable link which makes it easy to send to potential attendees - Very user friendly and easy to navigate -

Cons

- I don't like that I feel i need to charge more for tickets - Would like to have more than one administrator for events instead of having to share a log in - I wish they had a searchable database - I wish there was a 'email all attendees' option

We really like picatic, it is user friendly and customer friendly

Pros

the design is beautiful and has a professional look. It is easy to set up and has all the features we need.

Cons

sometimes the QR codes are difficult to pull up on an android device; however this has not been a huge issue

Use picatic heavily for regular classes I run.

It's time savings. It's well laid out, and just functions properly. I want to be able to quickly create an event, and sell tickets. Picatic allows me to do this in minutes and I can focus my time and effort on advertising and getting sales instead of just setting up a page.

Pros

Saves me time. It is easy to duplicate past events, maintain all the settings and create a new event. Easy to pull reports to create a mailing list and the payment integration is flawless.

Cons

due to me always duplicating past events to save time, the current config of the multi-day event is somewhat cumbersome. It would be nice to be able to multi-select and delete dates in this setting. A small annoyance for an otherwise great platform.

Very good

Great product. For the most part, easy to learn and use. Customer service is excellent. A couple of pointers would have made for a better experience first time through: - before I can click on "live" let me know what i *can't* change once its live i.e. web address - more clarity about pricing ... i felt that i had to do some searching to figure out what my ticket price would be, and whether...

Cons

I enjoyed the sleek layout, easy interface, and great customer support.

Pros

I liked their visually appealing layout, easy-to-use interface, great customer support, and the check-in system.

Cons

Integration with Facebook wasn't available at the time. Hope it is now. The biggest reason i would choose Picatic over Eventbrite is the sleek layout. I wish there could be more options availble to adjust the page layout.

I had a great experience

I liked my experience with Picatic... Unfortunately I did not advertise my page well because I had to use my website page because it has the price in Canadian and US $ at the same time. Now I am not sure if I can do both $CA and $US at the same time with Picatic. Also I use Infusionsoft online for my mailing list, JVs and everything else and I like the people who sign up to my workshop to go...

All I needed

Pros

The design of the event page looks very neat and stylish. No need to create my own events landing page. It's very quick it easy to create a good events landing page.

Cons

The user interface is a bit fiddly and I would like to see more option to make the events page bespoke, by moving features around on the events page.

Has been great so far!

Pros

We use Picatic for our quarterly panel talks. I like the platform for its ease of use, ability to customize, integrations, and the fact that I can send out emails to invitees directly from the platform.

Cons

The discovery feature is not the best. It's hard for people to find our event directly from the platform.

Great! Makes events easy!

Making our meetup events and registration way easier to use

Pros

We can check people in as they arrive to the events and track how many people are coming for fire code. Also helps to promote events to other audiences.

Cons

Nothing! I like it a lot better than other apps I have used. It's user-friendly and great to use.

Everything has been good with the software, easy to set up and manage.

Transparency and ease of use.

Pros

It has been easy to set up our event and manage the sales. There has been no lag or issues between people submitting inquiries online and our ability to communicate with them.

Cons

I know that this would be in the preferences, but the daily sales reports have come in a couple of times as two reports for the day. I could probably shut them off, just slightly a hassle to clear them from my inbox.

just fine, but not overly advanced

Pros

It's simple to set up and use, even for the novice. I don't have 65 other characters to put into this space. Sorry.

Cons

Limited functionality, but works well and serves the purpose for a novice. I don't have 25 other characters to put into this space. Sorry.

Always flawless

Pros

The results/look of the event page looks amazing! I like how you can make the web page address customizable.

Cons

The spacing challenges when putting in content on the page. I do not have anything else to state. I can image that Picatic has so much potential so I look forward to what lies ahead.

Good software, good layout

Pros

Professional nicely made page, easy payment option, quick update of changes . Tickets arrive nicely in email.

Cons

No human interaction/chat bot of no use due to time difference, Change of dates of event not easy to make. Not much customization.

Great

Pros

The best part of Picatic is that you are able to do almost everything. Scan in the phone and add the date of what your costumer would like to attend. And there is much more

Cons

The payment method is not covered all the countries. But well most of them are covered. That's good enough.

Helpful for tracking events

Good and useful.

Pros

Picatic is good--it'll allow you to track events, what you've signed up for, and it has an ability to add the invitation or RSVP onto your Wallet on your phone. It's easy to keep the events organized with Picatic, especially when someone has multiple events to get to each week. Their RSVP form is very easy to fill out. Takes just a minute.

Cons

The main problem I would see with Picatic is that their "add" to the Wallet in your phone doesn't have much information. It just has the basic details, rather than adding the event organizer or anything else.

Easy, attractive, well-designed event solution

Pros

It looks professional and easy very simple for my clients to use. It's well worth the fees if you need an external event host.

Cons

A little hard to navigate on the backend. I usually must click around three or four times to find the info I want when managing the event.

VEC: used picatic for 2 paid and 2 free event

PROS: super easy to use and manage amazing customer service great built-in features to help you build a better registration page, communicate clearly with attendees, and create a hierarchy of information CONS it would be great to be able to customize the "sponsors" title -- for instance, change to "partners" would love to see a community feature added or some form of connection to LinkedIn profiles... a built-in model for facilitating conversation among attendees would love to see some of the features that are set for aesthetic reasons be more easily over-rided by design-savvy individuals Overall, LOVE using picatic and have been recommending it to others in our network as they are planning events... don't hesitate to reach out if you would like more detailed feedback.

Cons

I have been using picatic for a few years now for fundraising events.

Pros

Picatic is easy to use, user intuitive and has excellent customer support. Would highly recommend for event planners as it provides a comprehensive report.

Cons

One time a feature disappeared. However, when I reached out o customer service it was fixed right away.