Picatic

Web-based event listing, ticketing and management platform

Picatic Reviews - Page 3

One of the keys to the success of the Stanstead House Concerts Network - SHCN

We began leveraging the power of Picatic about halfway through the 2015 Season of the Stanstead House Concerts Network. My only regret is that we should have started earlier. The team at Picatic is responsive - even when dealing with a small family music project like ours. They have answered our questions and resolved any issues - almost all of them due to operator-error (mine) with patience and understanding. Working with Picatic allows us to focus on actually hosting concerts rather than having to deal with all of the minutia related to ticket sales. The unique url links are excellent for promoting our events on social media - and our audience members report the purchasing process is quick, easy and secure. Quite frankly, Picatic has been one of the keys to our success.

Cons

Simple, beautiful event ticketing platform

Pros

I love the professional look I can give my events, all the way down to purchasing your tickets. It makes me feel more credible.

Cons

I wish it integrated with square payments, because stripe takes a week to be deposited into my account. Square is only a day or two.

I enjoy usng Picatic, would recommend to to anyone, love the Picatic is a Canadian company!

Events that I have posted have been well received and attended.

Pros

Easy to use and support is there when you need it. Easy to edit and adjust event info as necessary.

Cons

some additional features would be helpful in terms of sharing the event on to other social media platforms.

I've run about a dozen events with Picatic and am extremely happy.

We've run about a dozen events and grossed in the 5 figures. Our customers seem to love our offerings because our conversion rate is over 6%

Pros

Gorgeous event pages, incredibly easy to use interface. Everything is highly customizable. In particular I like the "multi-day events" feature that we use for hosting the same event each month. I get a response from the support team within 24 hours and they are eager to help.

Cons

The fees work out to about 7% which eats into our profits. But, it means we don't have to set up our own website to sell tickets.

Great platform for events.

Pros

I like this software because it is fairly easy to use. I also find it's easy for clients to register.

Cons

For me, I would like the multiple week formats to be a bit easier to do. I found it a bit of an issue and had to re-enter a few times. It's not that big of a deal. It may have been me at the time I was creating the event. I was too rushed.

The platform has been a great addition to our events.

I have recommended this software to my entire team, by the way!

Pros

The sponsor feature is nice. I like that the branding appears to be more like my company rather than Picatic.

Cons

I don't like that we can't call someone. I wish there were a few more features or enhancements that I enjoyed from Event Brite.

use for a variety of free and paid events. Was very easy to figure out

Pros

easy of use and tracking. Ability to print off entrance list. Surveys (great for capturing dietary restrictions for dinner events). Comp ticket feature makes it very easy to send tickets to sponsors.

Cons

not very flexible for sponsors - can't scale logos or designate categories such as Gold, Silver, Bronze

Great program to simple events.

Pros

The program is very easy to add information and and having a standard template makes it consistent to attendees. Anytime I have a question I use the chat box and ALWAYS get an answer in just a few hours- that's amazing!

Cons

I'd like to have more functionally to choice what credit card processor we use. If a company is purchasing a table of 10 (for a different cost than 10 individual tickets) for the system to ask for each attendees name without having to create a survey. If you create a survey it take manual work to see on the entrance list who else is coming as we need names of attendees not just the ticket for entry.

Love it

Great.

Pros

The low fees. Simplicity of the program.

Cons

I don’t really have any recommendations. The program works for the need we have and it is reliable.

It's an absolutely fantastic tool. Seamless, cool looking, great support.

Pros

The ease of use, nice clean look of the pages and support is always available when you need it. Users have always loved it and feedback has been it's simple.

Cons

Could do with some slight optimization for mobile. For example, when building a page on an iphone it's not as easy as desktop.

Standout event marketing tool, ease of use for both event planners and customers

Picatic enables the event planner to showcase their event in the best possible way. Setting up an event is quick and easy and enables non-profit's such as ourselves to recognize our sponsors in a meaningful way. Picatic is not only a great product but set on revolutionizing the events marketing space with a great team who listen to their customers. One small bug bear is when duplicating an event, I'd like the ability to duplicate the whole thing then take out elements no longer needed e.g. surveys, promo codes. This is relevant to our organization as event elements are very often repeated - not one off shows

Cons

Easy to use platform and helped garner revenue

Pros

I like that you can customize the software to suit your brand and that you can sell tickets easily without losing a lot of money.

Cons

No major cons - it is a very standard setup and I haven't hit any glitches while using the software itself.

Beautiful Product, Easy to use

We used Picatic for our annual EV Race/Rally, The E-mazing Race. The event was really easy to set-up - it took about 15 minutes and we were live, selling tickets. The Wordpress plugin worked great and was easy to implement on our website. Our users have varying levels of technical skill and had no problem with checkout/ticket purchasing. (Our registration more than doubled over the previous year) We were also able to manage our registrants easily; gather survey information, contact registrants, and them to email lists. Would definitely use this service again, and recommend it to others.

Cons

Easy to use software with world class support

I've used Picatic numerous times - both for events at my previous job and to build a quick MVP of my current business - and its easily the most user friendly platform I've used. The software is intuitive, works flawlessly, and makes it easy for you to make your events look nice. I also really like the event tilting feature, as it allowed us to plan some events with basically no risk until we hit our targets. Plus, if you ever get stuck they have a great support team! Robbie was quick to respond to any requests and very knowledgeable about their product. I will absolutely be using Picatic again.

Cons

I'd choose Picatic over Eventbrite any day. Love the layout, design, and the ease.

Pros

Straightforward population of event info page. Very intuitive layout for customers/attendees! Love the font and colors too.

Cons

Would love to be able to offer customizable package tickets - so that an attendee gets an increasing discount the more tickets they buy.

Instant Happiness

We'd been looking for a better ticketing platform for our summer camp for a while. PIcatic was better and less expensive than the competition. What's more, their service team was ridiculously helpful. Responses were quick, expansive, and personal. Couldn't rate highly enough.

Cons

We appreciate the love Jeremy. Thank you for choosing Picatic for your summer camp. In the early stages of building Picatic we decided that great customer support would be a key differentiator for us over other ticketing platforms and we're glad it showed for you :) Thanks again, ¿Brett

I like the product but it could be improving offerings as time goes on

It has been good, there are a few things that have changed since the beginning which make me upset but its still better than others. 1. Changing to swipe - we are a University we don't have traditional bank accounts, make it visible that the option still exists 2. We liked using the free pay for some events that were smaller and then others higher rates 3. I would like to see more design components for sponsors and logo placement. I hate that you can't change the font on the main screen and that options for designing to match the other materials is really hard.

Cons

The best event website ever.

Pros

The platform is absolutely frictionless, it has great UI/UX, the Picatic team provides support, and best of all it's free.

Cons

It's hard for me to think of any dislikes. You can't change a custom URL once a custom URL is selected but that's not much of a con.

Great platform with all kinds of groovy features

The software is fabulous and the fact that there are no charges is pretty amazing. I've had a few difficulties with saving information, I've pressed save, it's confirmed it, the material on the event page confirmed it and then 20 minutes later all the changes reverted. I've also found a little difficulty finding the ticketing information and class booking list, I did eventually end up finding it but it was completely intuitive to do so. I'm still much happier with this platform than eventbrite, not just for the no fees aspect. Thank you, Sherry

Cons

Picatic is easy to use and provides a lot of features!

I find Picatic very user friendly. Not only is it easy to set up the events, but there are features that provide a very professional look to the ticketing site. I especially like the ability to put not only the venue information and picture, but the host and sponsor information as well. The management tools available are easy to use and extremely helpful. I have recommended this site for a lot of the non-profits we work with for their fundraising ticketing needs and they agree with the ease of use and professional look of the site.

Cons

Slick and simple event software at a great price.

Picatic events look great across a variety of platforms. It's easy to take those events and embed them in your own website for ticket sales (awesome). Is like to see more users of the service (not many people in my area use it), better event discovery features and better integration with the calendars we already use (Facebook events, for example). But the service is great and the price is great. There is even a free option. Customer service has been incredible, too. Awesome to see a service like this based in Canada.

Great ticketing product

Pros

It's great to be able to create a variety of tickets and varying price points. The registrations are easy to export. The user interface is easy to use for me, and for people purchasing tickets.

Cons

I wish I could customize the ticket receipts. We use this for webinar registrations, so in practice it means my customers get multiple emails and that is confusing.

I have enjoyed using Picatic. Lots to learn. Make mistakes, learn, lots of support.

Pros- great support. Cons- using Picatic to run a Community Association, with many programs/events has been somewhat challenging but OK. Lots of potential just not enough time available to master the program and use it's potential. Software changes took place at the end of 2015 and I have no idea what this Pro feature is costing our CA, but because I couldn't edit the tickets with the free version I signed up for Pro. Deadline for online was knocking at the door.

Cons

Such and easy to use program and the customer support is so responsive.

easy to use local company very little overhead for knowing how to use

Pros

- Ease of use - support team is great to work with - User Interface is clear and very little overhead in learning to use

Cons

- wanted to be able to edit the emails that are sent out and add a block of information people need to have. This functionality was not readily available so had to go through support to get them to add it for me. Was good that support was so easy to work with, but would have liked to be able to to this myself/.

Picatic is easy to use, convenient and they provide great customer service when needed.

Pros

I like it's functionality, ease of use and ability to create a aesthetically pleasing landing page from the information you provide.

Cons

I have no negative comments regarding the software at this time. I wish you could have more historical data and keep more of your past events on the site, but that would be my only comment.