Picatic

Web-based event listing, ticketing and management platform

Picatic Reviews - Page 4

Excellent ticket and event management platform.

Pros

Ease of use, value for money, UI design and overall end-user experience. The platform is far more engaging for our use than its competitors, and easy to train staff to use.

Cons

Some elements could use great customization, including styles, surveys and text inputs, hopefully this will come at a later date.

Extremely easy even if you haven't used it before - as I had not

Pros

Ease of use. It's simple, so simple, extremely simple and easy to use. I hate learning new software but this one was very straightforward and easy to use.

Cons

It's just another software program I needed to learn to use. Other than that there isn't anything I didn't like about using Picatic.

Easy to use, which results in an appealing page and good results

Massive marketing of our event

Pros

Easy to use. End result looks great. You can also add your sponsor logos here, which platforms don't usually provide.

Cons

I have not come across anything i don't like about this platforms as yet. It's a great item to have while marketing an event and selling tickets!

Great customer service and easy to use functions

Pros

Ease of use. Ability to add video and images. Aesthetically pleasing and easy to track sales and monitor progress of event.

Cons

Fees are a little high and it would be good to be able to upload more than one video. Also to speak with someone on the phone if there is a burning issue

Overall great.

Pros: Nice big headline picture on each event Super easy interface Can e-mail all participants from the interface with one click Easy widgets for website Cons: Must use Stripe instead of PayPal Don't receive an e-mail with every registration (maybe there is a setting I can adjust...) Haven't found a summary page with an update of registrations for all my events. That would be helpful

Great features

The huge plus for this app is the possibility to scan ticket with a smartphone, this is easy, convenient and works very well. Connection with Stripe s also a great feature because it allows you to get the money from tickets sooner than other ticketing app (usually it us after the event). Had to contact the customer service for questions and they have been really helpful and fast to answer.

Cons

Great platform for the little guy!!

Ease of event management and ticket management!

Pros

Ease of use, quick troubleshooting, easy to use interface. It is increasingly difficult to find good resources to reach the public with as a small business. This platform takes all the stress our of managing event guests, tickets, etc!!

Cons

Was a little tough to get the hang of..... more than a few buttons pushed in the wrong order. A tutorial would be great for any new users!

Useful

registration was a bit easier to manage for my week long events

Pros

I was easy to use once I figured out all the possible toggles and options when creating an event. It was pretty easy to get things laid out the way you want it to look.

Cons

I had to email updates to registrants for each event that I had created over the week and the system crashed on me several times and mis-sent some of my emails. I wish that the ticket information can be edited more than it currently is.

Picatic is a great platform. Many features, easy to use, and the customer service is the best. Thx!

Pros

The features for non-profits. Also the customer service is arguably the best in the industry. I'll be using it over other platforms going forward.

Cons

The only con I can think of would be with the brand identity. It's still relatively new to some users, which may give them some hesitancy when completing a transaction. But I don't think its a major fault. If anything, users perceive it as a reliable platform.

Covenient and affordable

I find picatic really helpful for our plays and concerts. It's easy to set up and manage events and it integrates with social media and WordPress sites really well. Given our tight budgets, the affordability is very important too. Picatic does what I need at a better price than the competitors. Now if they could only give me an Android check in app.

Picatic works as good Event Organizer

Overall it was easy to set up ticket collection site. It was flexible to accommodate last minute changes. I am our Reunion's Treasurer and expected to find the right software to work the event ticketing. It worked pretty much as described. Good reports for tracking activity. And the iPhone App to Check-in at the events was helpful.

Clean, functional interface!

There are a lot of newcomers to the ticketing space, and Picatic certainly warrants a look. While at the time of this writing, there are still a few features I'd like to see compared to a more mature product, it's clean, functional and the support is awesome. And their development team is seriously improving the platform every day.

Cons

Easy, efficient and customer service extraordinaire!

The software is easy to work with. The only difficult thing is when setting up payment method can sometimes be difficult but whenever I have an issue it is quickly resolved with the fantastic customer service I receive from your team. I have recommended pic-a-tic to other charity groups I work with as it is one of the easiest.

Make my live easy

Pros

Easy to setup. Sometimes I need to change the URL and picatic team is always ready for us. Really good experience

Cons

Before Picatic has a free version, no fee. For small events like ours, it was pretty good. I miss it

Quick, Easy and User Friendly

We have been using picatic since there beginning I believe and the experience has always been great. As they have grown they have remained responsive and flexible enough. It is relatively quick and easy to get an event set up and active and the enhanced levels allow for more options if and when you need them.

Cons

Picatic was the event payment solution I was looking for!

Picatic has been great. No fees. Simple interface with useful customization. Clean look and useful tracking info. I like the fact that I can embed their widget into my website. This was easy to do. The one question I had was answered quickly and clearly but the Picatic rep I spoke with on the phone.

Cons

Best online ticketing platform ever used!

Picatic is easier to use compared to any other platforms, even eventbrite. I love its user-friendly interface, which allows me to see my changes right away on the event page. It serves well as a stand-along page. So, I don't need to create my own website before start selling tickets online. And, it is the cheapest with all those great features! Recommend and free to try.

Pros

- Easy to use. - Clear pay structure. - Beautiful design. - Responsive customer support.

Cons

- Better mobile app will make it wonderful.

So easy to use!

Pros

Clean interface and it always works well. It also looks very nice and professional, from the back end and the front end.

Cons

Could have a few more features but the simplicity is also nice.

Great tool for creating polished graphics

Pros

When you need to design something you don't need to start from scratch - there are templates available.

Cons

The editing tools and options take some getting used to.

Great services and features

Picatic meets our small organization's needs for advance ticket sales for educational workshops in every way. Customer service has been responsive and quick. Having an option for invoicing was essential for us--and Picatic has it--without even charging a fee!

Cons

beautiful. easy to use. great for churches.

i really appreciate the flexibility that piratic offers (e.g. passing on fees to the purchaser or paying yourself; option for donations, etc...) which is why we use it for our events. creating an event is simple and aesthetically pleasing and intuitive.

Cons

Picatic is the perfect option for ticketing small events

We have used Picatic to sell tickets for our Business Leaders Luncheon for several years now. It is easy to use and tech support has been very helpful over the years - five stars to the Picatic team! We truly appreciate their contribution to Literacy for Life!

Cons

Does what it says on the tine.

Pros

Easy to use and very fast to set up. Integrations with popular 3rd party tools are good. The WordPress integration is one we are looking forward to testing out.

Cons

It is sometimes too 'Apple-esc' in that it does not have the flexibility to adjust fields, add more data fields, or just flex to our specific needs.

Great product. Getting better

For one, Picatic is a likeable company -- its customer support, public profile, and flexible fees make you want to use their product. It's also new and constantly improving, so I'm willing not to fuss about any cons with the product.

Love Picatic!

I've been using Picatic for a few years now to sell tickets to my social dinners. I love how easy it is to create professional looking events. Integrating the ticket sales on my website is also super easy and makes selling tickets a breeze.